The War of 2020 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers

She was burning up, unable to think or talk as her senses overloaded. Her sensitive pussy was overstuffed and Joe in her ass was too much to handle. She came first, breathing heavily as her body shook between them. Her wet pussy helping both men slide into her easier.

Realizing that she orgasmed, she felt both of them start to fuck her without restraint, thrusting into both of her holes at once. Her moans now synced with their thrusts as they sought their own climax. Their hands exploring every inch of her body while their cocks fucked her into delirium.

"Please," she begged, squeezing CGB's bicep, his arms directing her hips. Looking into her eyes, he came deep into her pussy, his hand pressing on her lower belly to feel himself inside of her.

She felt Joe grab her shoulders arching her back again as he pushed himself all the way into her, filling her ass with his cum. They both remained inside her for a moment, letting her body squeeze their cocks before pulling out slowly. She collapsed onto CGB, still panting, her energy now completely spent. Buckling his pants back up, Murph picked her up off CGB's chest, carrying her like a delicate bride.

CGB smiled pulling his jeans back up. "We can go to the Command Table this weekend for the ceremony," he said buckling his pants.

Murph looked at her in his arms. Completely exhausted, she had long forgotten about the prisoner hanging from the ceiling. "She's going to have a fit when she figures out what it is," he replied walking with her.

"The sooner the better. The soldiers already know she's here, it took less than a fucking day for word to spread," he said running his hands through his hair. "Besides she's ripe, I think a pregnancy will take quicker than normal with her," CGB said.

"You think so?" Murph looked down at her again.

Smiling CGB hit his elbow against a red button on the wall near the room's entrance. The hook in the ceiling released, dropping Jack's limp body to the ground with a heavy thud.

"I can tell."

***********

The shared living quarters were on the 4th floor of the Center, which technically didn't exist. The dome above the courthouse was actually a hidden private residence, the most secure in the entire state of West Virginia. In the middle of the Center, she showered in her own bathroom. She realized that close to a hundred Nationalists troops surrounded the immediate area, ordered to protect her with their lives.

The irony was not lost on her.

Lathering the vanilla soap along her body she thought about what she was doing.

'Gathering information,' she told herself.

She knew they tortured POW's. She knew they had access to advanced weapons and technology. She knew they were ready to do anything to anyone to win.

'Two can play at that game,' she thought lathering her pussy. Carefully, she shaved everything, making sure to take her time on her most sensitive areas. Taking care of her entire body, she washed her long curly hair last enjoying the feel of it touch her lower back.

Today, Joe had to go across the state for an important meeting with Central Command, at least that's what he told her. While CGB had just left a short while ago, promising to return in a few hours after taking care of some things. She enjoyed the quiet, finally able to reorganize herself and her thoughts.

Walking into the common area, she took off her towel, laying it on the sofa. A full length mirror hung on the wall facing one of the beds. Standing in front of the mirror she looked over her body. The sex the past few days had given her light brown skin a healthy glow; her breast felt fuller, her hips more tender.

Squeezing her arm she felt the birth control implant embedded deep in her skin, her own personal reminder that she still had time. She had zero fertility problems, in fact if she didn't have the implant she would probably already be pregnant.

She shook out her long curly hair, stretching her arms high over her head. Enjoying the look of her hairless pussy she touched it softly, still standing in front of the mirror. Soon her hands had moved to feel her full breasts, rubbing them absentmindedly.

"Don't stop," she heard from behind her.

Turning, she saw CGB's pale eyes staring intently at her. He stood at the front door with several soldiers behind him, all motionless. Walking through the door by himself, the men remained still, allowing it to close in their face.

"What are you doing back so soon?" She asked surprised to see him.

He peeled off his t-shirt as he walked across room, his eyes never leaving her. Grabbing her ass with both hands, he lifted her up to his level to kiss her deeply. Squeezing her asscheeks, he walked her backwards toward the bed, her feet no longer on the floor. Picking her up, he sat her high on the pillows at the head of the bed.

"I'm hungry," he said crawling between her legs. Taking both of her thighs in each hand he pulled her down to his face.

"Did you make dinner for me baby?" he asked licking her pussy lips, his tongue tracing her slit.

"Dessert," she said running her hands through his thick black hair. She had learned to pick her battles with him, some just weren't worth fighting.

Growling into her pussy, she felt his tongue go deep into her, licking along her g-spot as his hands held her to his face.

Writhing under him, she felt her pussy squeeze around his tongue. Licking all the way up her pussy lips, he stopped to take her clit into his mouth. She gasped pulling away from him, her hips raising into the air. Holding her thighs firm in each hand he swirled his tongue around it.

"Today is a big day." He said licking his lips. His hands now gripping her ass again.

"What are you talking about?" She said sitting up to look at him, her cheeks flushed red.

Grinning, he gave her one last slow lick. "You'll have to see for yourself."

She pulled away from him breathing heavily, his mouth was a much more generous lover than his cock. Standing, he reached into his pocket. Taking out his phone, he took a photo of her lying naked on the bed.

"What the fuck?!" she screamed, pulling up the covers.

Leaning down to her, he pulled the cover away, taking a handful of her breasts. "I need to show that you're okay," he said, squeezing her.

"What does that mean?" she said, sitting up. Her curly hair, still damp from the shower, spilled around her.

"Someone sent out a threat," he replied, putting his shirt over his shoulder. His dragon tattoo flexed over her face. She touched his chest softly, staring at the 1488 tattoo over his heart.

"What kind of threat?"

"The kind where I personally come here to see you," he said, twisting her dark pink nipple. "I'm glad I did." He kissed her again, cradling her face. A double knock to the door pulled him from her. Leaving her on the bed, he walked back to the door opening it to the soldiers standing outside.

"I have to head back," he said, coming back for one last kiss. "Don't get into any fucking trouble," he warned putting his hand on her pussy.

"What trouble? I can't even leave this apartment." She said crossing her arms.

"You're exactly right," he said. "So don't fucking try."

She laid back down on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. Hearing the door close, she sat up, her mind racing. Going to a far dresser she looked through it, throwing clothes on the floor. 'Black men's boxer briefs are basically shorts,' she thought sliding them on. Rolling them down her hips, she enjoyed the snug feeling of fabric against her bare pussy.

Walking to the kitchen, she reached for some sheers. Taking them back to the dresser, she found a white tshirt. It was way too big for her. Cutting it in half as straight as she could, she held it up, happy to see it look just like a smaller top. Putting it on, she realized she cut a little too high, it was loose and fell just below her tits.

If she reached up, her underboob was clearly visible. She didn't have shoes because they wouldn't let her so she put on two pairs of black wool socks. Again too big, so they went up to her knees.

No more dresses.

Taking her damp hair in her hands she braided it into one loose tail, quickly putting it over her shoulder. 'Now to get out.' The doors were not an option, she needed to find a way outside that didn't alert the entire Conservative Army.

Standing near the window, she looked up just in time to see the explosion, feeling the room shake seconds after. An angry mushroom cloud of black smoke and orange flames rose into the air from far in the distance. The sky grew dark as it spread higher, blocking out the sun.

Alarms sounded across the Compound, ringing high pitched air horns. She heard the soldiers in the hallway move and shout. Their walkie talkies cackling loudly with coded commands.

She opened the window and hung out of it to get a better look. It was the late afternoon so plenty of soldiers were already outside. From her vantage point she could see that the explosion area was now on fire. She didn't know the layout of the Compound well enough to know what was over there.

Looking down, she saw that while dozens of soldiers dashed away from the building toward the explosion, a small group of men stayed perfectly still, crouched against a side wall. They were dressed like Nationalist soldiers but they were the only ones standing still, waiting at a door.

She saw a small puff of smoke rise from the door before they all slipped into the building, completely unnoticed. Reconsidering her options for escape, she walked to the front door of the apartment opening it slowly.

Empty.

Smiling to herself, she slipped out the door closing it quietly behind her. Staying low, she tiptoed to a side staircase, making it just as a group of soldiers returned back from down the hall.

MObryan
MObryan
221 Followers