All Comments on 'The War of 2020 Pt. 04'

by MObryan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MariefromParisMariefromParisalmost 5 years ago
Very good writting

Hello,

just a quick word to say that your story is absolutly flawless. This story is so captivating, I can hardly wait for the next episode !

Thank you

tati89tati89almost 5 years ago
Your writing is terrific!

1.) I'm glad that Morgan's efforts are being paid off since she did something big for the war effort. You go girl!

2.) These two guys seriously underestimated her...I'm sure that they have to suspect her (right..? They have to be the most idiotic generals if they don't.)...but they're so damn cocky that they think she can be controlled afterall she's just 'their slave.' To them, she's just a fiesty slave to be tamed, sexed up, and put away when they're working...afterall as their property...what can she possibly do against them/for the war? The arrogance!

3.) Did she delete her outgoing call from Hunter's phone? If not, I'm sure that he'll connect it back to her snooping around someday. Hunter has the cruelty, but he's way too careless...that will be his downfall.

4.) Now we have Jack being infatuated with her. Jack and her should have one or two rounds of rendevous! Just imagine Hunter and Joe finding out, they'll def. want to really kill him this time....slowly. What fun! Also, I don't want her running off with Jack tbh. I want her to stay and frustrate and annoy these two...and 'play' with them at least for a few more chapters.

5.) Awwww...Joe missing her and thinking about how to romance her endlessly. Awwww...Then he sees her and goes back to being his abusive, moody, broody, rapey self again. Lolz... This dude...they're both certifiably crazy.

6.) I love Hunter and Morgan's little 'lover's/hater's spur' in the beginning. Everytime she's with Hunter (or even Joe)...the chemistry is insane. I don't love these two guys (they're seriously evil af)...but the chemistry between the three can burn a government building to the ground.

7.) It's been a while since I've had this much fun reading on lit.com... Long (possibly boring) analysis...but seriously thank you!!! I love espionage stories and your story is fantastic and each chapter brightens my day. :D

PS: It's not recommended to swim in a pond, pool, or ocean after getting a tattoo since it may become infected. She should have waited a few weeks after it healed. hehe ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Always glad to see new submissions.

But...there's small discrepancies in Morgan's character. She's both lethal and ditzy, a contradiction for sure; the whole seduce-everyone-and-keep-getting-away-with-murder (literally) tactic is a bit old. Surely CGB and Murph have their doubts; surely someone is noticing a pattern that she shows her "big soft tits" and ass and invariably someone dies or she runs away. She's also a Dove Soldier but has gotten so distracted by rough sex that she's forgotten she has literally a day to get the Plan B before she's pregnant?! By the way, Plan B will stop the pregnancy once. What about all the times after she thwarts the first pregnancy? Will her UPP team just keep having her risk her position by sending one-time doses of Plan B?

On another note, is every person in the not-United States either a UPP or Conservative member? Are these factions seen as extremist terrorist groups? Her defense of a UPP member, without being one herself, would make sense if she's just caught in the middle like the majority of the populace. Not so much if everyone is expected to be on one side or another.

Last gripe: the change in grammar tense. It changes from past to present in sections. For example:

"They have been watching her since she woke up this morning..." and "they came up with a 'schedule' now that she's branded" and " he will eventually kill her like he kills everything else". It's not the first time I've noticed this in your chapters.

But yeah, I'm enjoying your work. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm so happy I've found this story

I am really please they each chapter builds the world that the characters live in. Side note, I wonder how she is going to get the birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My goodness gracious

This series is amazing.

Thank you.

Please keep writing more. I am genuinely becoming invested in these characters, and am dying to see what happens.

The developing power dynamic between Murph and CGB over Morgan is intriguing.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 5 years ago
That's my girl!!

Feisty, furious powered on angst, aggression and cunning what a weapon to have in your armoury, I want her to escape and be safe, but I also want her to stay and run rings around these Nazis, I am also worrying that jacks continuing attention will also be her downfall . The story is brilliant, sex and espionage my staple diet. Love it keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This chapter is everything!

This is the chapter I was waiting for! Them teaching her how to be a sex slave and forcing her to take them and punishing her is so hot!! I hope the next chapter there is more punishment and maybe a little humiliation would be sooo nice

37711213771121almost 5 years ago
Way To GO

Keep up the good work. The story is so intriguing, your analysis of each happening so good. What will Morgan do next. I hope she will get birth control, and or escape, but keep the suspense going, the fighting and the sex is so good the more the better I love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMObryan@MObryan
221 Followers
Now that Im actually writing a story, I should probably put something here. 😸 Hi You're probably reading this because you either hated or liked my story 'The War of 2020'. No matter how you feel, thank you for taking a moment to read my story and check out my profile. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES