All Comments on 'The Ward Ch. 08'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Stunning, literally stunning. I‘m in awe of your writing skills that was incredible and well worth the wait!

I must admit the comments on the previous chapter surprised me, how anyone could champion Alexis is beyond me his role in Sage’s life is ultimately flawed. He wanted to go from father to lover and expected if to work? Seriously gross. The characters and their motivations are breathtakingly complex.

Thank you so much for sharing this story.

Tess (UK)

EGRIEGRIover 3 years ago
More troubles for poor Sage

What a great chapter.

Aleksis, then Stiles, the witch blood discovery, Stephan putting a bullseye on her back and now Uncle Habern becoming match maker. You haven't heaped this many distressing situations and unwanted suitors to one of your female characters since Katie in The Ranch. Lucille, well she now has a rotten turn of events as well. Being around Lord Bard, if you are a woman, isn't good for one's health. Eddy needs to come up strong to rescue these damsels in distress.

You always have such interesting changes of direction in your stories. Suddenly Stephan is the main problem and he only appeared in the prior chapter. It is no wonder your stories aren't predictable and don't go stale as they draw to a close.

As always thank you for your contributions and, please, hurry back with Edmund and his solutions to all these problems.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 3 years ago
It's becoming very melodramatic

and less enjoyable as it does. I hope for some of the characters to actually think before they act in the next chapter.

babyjane12084babyjane12084over 3 years ago
Well...

In my honest opinion...I really used to love this author, but after not posting for months and/or years on the works, I am no longer interested in reading any updates. I’ve lost total interest on what happened 6 months ago and will not go back and reread it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did Bellie tire of her own story?

I too have lost interest in Sage and Edmund! These two are far more interesting. The long posting gaps make the story hard to follow. But as a plus, the author still writes the smut oh so well. Bravo. Looking forward to more of this dark antihero and lovely lucille.

EGRIEGRIover 3 years ago
Happy New Year and New You

I have been a follower of numerous authors on this site for over five years. I have seen some authors badgered to the point where they’ve removed their work. Others have started stories and permanently disappeared after 25 plus chapters. Some had life issues that prevented publication. In a few instances authors have become sufficiently skilled and moved to commercial publication taking their stories with them.

When all is said and done I agree the gaps are frustrating and they make it difficult to keep engaged with the stories. However, we must remember this is an amateur author’s site and it is free. So gainful employment and the real world routinely takes precedence.

With luck Bellie thrives in 2021 and keeps giving us clever stories with shorter gaps between chapters. We should all be pulling for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ward Ch. 07 Previous Part
The Ward Series Info