The Ward Ch. 10

Story Info
Lucille schemes, Sage panics, and Lord Dacre nears the truth.
12.1k words
4.74
8.5k
11

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,851 Followers

Sorry for the delay. I've had some things on and haven't been writing.

***

"Sage!" Edmund growled, braced at the end of the tree, unsure whether to climb or be ready to catch her. "Come down. Now."

Perched merrily on a high branch some ten metres from the grass, Sage sheltered her eyes and peered under her hand toward the sunset.

"Edmund, you can see the point of the King's Castle from here! The high tower!"

"I can also see up your skirts, which is my preferred view," he retorted, unimpressed by her discovery. "If you so wish to see Therondia, I will take you. If you do not come down this instant, you will be sorry."

Sage sighed. "Aleksis would join me," she said devilishly, deliberately aggravating him. "Well, to watch the moon."

"And I am about to join you now," Edmund drawled, rolling up his sleeves.

Sage registered his warning tone and nervously peeked down as he began to climb. "To...To watch the sunset with me?"

"No, my darling," he calmly replied, the muscles of his arms flexing against the material of his shirt, pulling tight with the effort, though he was hardly tired. "I am going to carry you down, then I am going to put you over my knee."

"Edmund!" Sage squealed, curling up on the branch as he drew nearer. "That is foolhardy!"

"I have carried wounded men across river, down steep cliff faces," Edmund serenely answered. "You are hardly the weight of a soldier."

With a firm hold on the groove of the branch, Sage swung over and dangled, almost face to face with Edmund. "I am not your typical lady of society," she pouted, holding on easily. "I grew up in the forest."

"And you are also precious to me," Edmund said gravely.

With a resigned sigh, Sage built enough momentum to connect with the tree and obediently climbed onto his back. "You wouldn't really punish me," she whispered in his ear.

"Why not?" Edmund said gruffly, focused on the slow descent.

Grinning wickedly, Sage gently pulled his earlobe with her teeth, and sucked.

Edmund ignored the stiffening between his legs, relieved they were only a couple of metres above ground. "I never bluff, Sage."

"But you can be persuaded," she slyly answered.

Edmund felt his resolve weaken when Sage slipped from his back and lay in the soft grass. Watching her stretch indulgently into the Earth, like a spoiled kitten. He smiled.

"A woman not caring for the ruin of her dress," he shook his head, captivated by her natural beauty. "That is a remarkable sight, indeed."

The sun reflected in Sage's eyes, creating a uniquely pretty blue. Watching him, Sage toyed with her long plait while her other hand reached down to draw her skirts up her thighs. Edmund felt suddenly dizzy as the blood rushed to his loins, watching the fine material slide further up and bunch at her hips.

"Sage, your refusal to wear undergarments is positively indecent," he hoarsely chastised, remembering it was the up-skirt view of her taut bottom and fleshy opening beneath that distracted him from halting her climb to begin with.

"Is that a complaint, my Lord?" Sage teased, letting one leg fall to the side.

"An observation," he said wryly.

Sage's eyes had turned distinctly sultry, enjoying the effect she had on him. She was not practiced in playing the vixen, but she certainly enjoyed the role now. Parting her thighs wider, she sighed lustfully and arched, letting her hand travel further down.

Edmund didn't notice dropping to his knees, crawling closer to stare at Sage's small hand between her legs, her fingertips tracing the wet, pink slit to spread her lips wide.

"Gods!" Edmund dived forward.

Sage moaned when his mouth connected to her, his hands, large and warm, gripped the sides of her thighs to keep them open.

Edmund groaned, tasting her unique sweet nectar, his tongue exploring the area and leaving nothing to neglect. Sage's hips lifted and fell in motion with Edmund's mouth.

"Edmund," she breathed, her fingers running through his soft, light-brown hair to push him back, wanting something else. "Take me."

Some distance away, easily concealed amongst the barrage of trees, Simon watched. Unlike Aleksis, he discovered that sunlight, though immensely uncomfortable, could be endured.

Not particularly set on eternal life and unwilling to exist only in darkness, Simon tested the theory and subsequently survived the gamble.

Watching Edmund and Sage, Simon knew his appetite was under control. Their coupling, however, triggered a different kind of hunger. He watched Edmund slide up Sage's body, cup her face and kiss her; their mouths hotly open, ravenous for each other.

Edmund's hips moved strangely, searching for a fit. When he found it, Sage cried out, the joyous sound smothered by Edmund's lips again. He shifted on top of her, a more commanding pose, holding her under him. Though Sage wriggled futilely, she obviously liked it.

Then they found a rhythm, grinding together, building to something urgent. Sage's pretty face seemed pained; Edmund's tight with strain and pleasure. Neither cared that they lay on the ground in the open, sullying their clothing, they were so caught up with each other.

Simon's pupils flexed and dilated; the pale brown of his eyes layered by black. Glancing to the tree his palm rested, he noticed his grip tightened, tearing the bark. He looked back to the lovers, the thrust of Edmund's hips, Sage's head falling back with the momentum.

He remembered his mortal boyhood, finding Sage chained to the bed. He'd felt nothing but shame and anger on her behalf, but still he'd seen that lovely, secret part of her, her beautiful nakedness.

The rush was sudden and strong. Simon turned from the couple and pressed his head to the tree, the roots in the ground struggling with the pressure. His hand went down his pants, squeezing his cock, flashes of carnal imagery flowing through his mind and titillating his senses. Sage's sex laid bare for his eyes, Edmund on top of her, inside her, thrusting.

Simon groaned and fell to his knees, his release startlingly powerful and intense. Once his gasping subsided, he unsteadily began his journey home, not looking back, wondering if it meant anything different to be a virgin vampire.

***

Lucille lay on her back, once again staring helplessly at Stephan's bedroom ceiling. Try as she might to appear indifferent, her fists balled into the bedding and she was raggedly panting.

Between her legs, Stephan alternated between kisses, sucking and licking; sometimes light as a feather, then a focused pressure in particularly sensitive areas.

"I note you have been more present in society," he murmured thickly, liking the way her thighs trembled and tensed in response.

"I... have..." Lucille breathed piteously. "S-Stephan, this is not-"

"The longer you deny me, the more spectacular your finish will be," he smiled, and resumed using his mouth on her. His hand slid between them to caress her, his thumb eased inside and began to slowly fuck her soaked hole at an agonising pace.

Lucille groaned, struggling for control. Then the heat of Stephan's mouth closed over her pussy, his tongue drew steady circles around her throbbing nub while his thumb continued its rhythmic assault.

Now and then Stephan's eyes ran up her body, fixing on the full peaks of her bare breasts, wishing she would look at him. It was enough to see her composure unravel; the dignified, beautiful lady he'd admired from afar for so long, now mewling wantonly in his bed. It was both his greatest triumph and deepest desire fulfilled.

"Stephan," Lucille moaned, her mouth falling ajar as an unstoppable climax hurtled closer. Though chastising, to a casual observer it would sound like passion. "E-Enough! I never-"

Stephan grinned against her delicious wet flesh, stretched her aching sex further with three fingers, and fastened his lips to her clit and sucked mercilessly.

Forgetting herself, Lucille let out a humiliating squeal, arched into the bed, bucked against his mouth and whimpered through a painfully long climax. As it peaked, she instinctively slid her fingers through Stephan's hair to press his face tighter while pleasure flooded her body. Her hands were still lightly on him as the orgasm slowly faded to an exhausting relaxed state.

Still panting and overwhelmed, Lucille scowled. Stephan moved up her body and drew her leg across his hip, his fingertips appreciatively pressing her taut skin.

"Look at me, love," he huskily ordered, smiling when Lucille did, her eyes glittering with unshed tears.

He kissed her with a gentle force, slowly and deeply. His hard cock easily found her sex, flushed and wet. It went in and Stephan groaned into Lucille's mouth when he bottomed out, her flesh accommodating his girth but so juicily tight.

Still kissing her, his hand closed around a full breast, his thumb rubbed the silky nipple to a stiff rise while he continued to thrust. He made love to her for an indeterminate time.

"I wonder how soon 'til you admit you are mine," he muttered, pulling her bottom lip with his teeth before raising slightly to glance down at her pert breasts crushed to his hard chest.

Lucille shook her head wretchedly and opened her mouth. "Nev-mff!"

Stephan smothered her answer with a kiss, the method pointedly humbling. Lucille gasped sharply and Stephan felt her slick walls lightly clench around his shaft.

"No!" Lucille turned her face and writhed to escape him, the repeated pump of his cock stretching her to a new climax.

"Yes, Lucille," Stephan breathed, observing her distraught face; her cheeks so red, dark hair slightly matted from the sweat of her brow. He moved more forcefully, the entire length of him gliding in and out.

When her climax peaked, he drove forward and sheathed himself roughly, his groin pressed to her clit, grinding against her throbbing button.

The depth of the pleasure wiped all rational thought from Lucille's mind.

"I... Yes! Yes!" she cried and blindly arched, presenting her breasts to his mouth. Stephan took the opportunity, his mouth fastening around her nipple.

Stephan's grip on her thigh tightened considerably and he grunted. He strained and shuddered against her, followed by a warmth flooding her sensitive pussy. He withdrew an inch and pushed in again until he'd given her all of it. Panting, his head dropped to the soft nape of her neck.

"Oh, Gods," Lucille grumbled, unsure whether she hated herself more, or Stephan. "I must go."

Stephan registered her exhaustion. "I'll not let you ride alone at this hour in your current state," he said huskily, drawing the soft bedsheet across them. He settled into the bed and pulled Lucille against his chest.

***

Simon was locked underground, docilely reading when Aleksis came to see him. Kept adequately well-fed, the boy's appearance resembled less of the monster and more of his former self; lean and fresh-faced with healthy, shining brown hair and an engaging smile.

His posture was no longer uncertain or shy, his eyes were an unusual tone of brown and filled with a calm knowledge that didn't come from life experience.

Aleksis was immaculately presented, as usual, in a sky-blue outfit that did not match his sour mood but did brighten his features. His tidy blonde hair suited the clothes, though his black eyes were brooding.

Simon was also nobly dressed in finely made clothes suited to his physique. "Good evening, Aleksis," the boy drawled without looking up. "Am I such a bad student that I must be confined at all hours?"

Aleksis unlocked the bars and entered the cell, placing a pitcher onto Simon's desk. Where a jug of water might be contained in elegant clear glass, Aleksis preferred to serve blood concealed in a beautiful navy ceramic carafe.

"I know you have been leaving the castle," he said disapprovingly. "And then there's the matter of that girl."

"You're no longer on a first name basis with Sage?" Simon quietly teased.

"The peasant girl," Aleksis tartly emphasized, glaring at Simon's sarcasm. "I understand your curiosity and loneliness, but it's too early for you to be around the living."

"Well, there's no reason to imprison her," Simon lightly shrugged.

Aleksis irritably paced the cell. "I couldn't take the girl to town and have her report what she'd seen. She'd be subjected to mistreatment for insanity, or worse, be believed."

"And you couldn't kill her," Simon concluded, finally looking up from the book. "Your teaching methods are rather strange." He tilted his head at Aleksis' frustration. "You never answered my question."

"Under my roof, I am responsible for the peasant," Aleksis said shortly. "You're to stay down here for my own peace of mind. There is plenty to occupy your interest in the way of learning."

"I meant my question about the future," Simon softly elaborated.

Aleksis sighed harshly. "A fine moment to bring that up!"

"I'm beginning to think there will never be a suitable time to discuss it," Simon calmly replied.

Since becoming a vampire, the lad's subservient naivety had almost completely vanished, replaced by a strange mature wisdom. There was none of the servant boy's prior awe; no more inclination to address Aleksis as 'my Lord'. It was visible not only by his demeanor, but the reserved way he spoke.

Though Simon's candid observations occasionally aggravated Aleksis, the older vampire knew he'd chosen well. Simon's temperament had proven ideal for the aftermath. A fortunate circumstance given Simon was his only option in an emergency.

"Sage is safe with Edmund, and I would see the world. She is no longer your charge," Simon continued. "You have lingered here too long. Your people are-"

"And you are speaking out of turn, Simon. I will decide when we have lingered too long," Aleksis coldly interjected.

"It will hurt you to watch her age and die, as you told me," Simon reminded him. "Time passes very quickly for us, as you reiterate often when you care to lecture me." He resumed reading.

Angrily locking the bars, Aleksis glared at the tranquil boy, envious of the lad's peaceful disposition. He went up the stairs, thinking resentfully that for all of Simon's newfound wisdom, the boy might have offered some useful solutions to deal with the peasant girl.

Approaching a bronze chamber door, Aleksis impatiently knocked. Silence for a while, a tense silence that signaled the girl was alert but too frightened to answer.

"I am going to enter, do not be alarmed," Aleksis called, and proceeded into the chamber.

The girl was bundled into the farthest corner of the bed, against the wall with the blanket pulled tight to her neck. She was comely enough, with distinctly peasant features; very round blue eyes rather close together, coarse dark-brown hair and a stubby nose which suited her face to a point of being rather cute.

Aleksis placed supplies he'd brought beside the door; fresh water, food, clothing and healing ointments. Lighting a few candles so his guest might see him, he pulled out a chair and sat down, casually crossing one leg over the other. "How are your injuries?" he enquired.

The girl fearfully gulped, unable to look away from Aleksis. He was so handsome, and in candlelight the black of his irises seemed bottomless.

Aleksis disinterestedly turned his gaze to the barred window. "What is your name?"

"Alice, m'Lord," she hoarsely whispered.

"Do you have family?"

"Aye, m'Lord."

Aleksis chewed his bottom lip. "Where?"

Alice cast her gaze down to the blanket. "Gosfordshire, m'Lord. I...I'd not wish to go back, if it pleases you, m'Lord."

"I can understand your reluctance to return to that place," Aleksis retorted, turning back to her. "Why were you in the woods?"

Tears dripped down Alice's ruddy cheeks. "I was sent out and told not to return without a pail of milk, m'Lord."

Aleksis arched an eyebrow. "You may as well be assigned a plate of gold. I presume your relatives were not counting on your return. How did you think to find your prize in the forest?"

Alice shrugged, wiping her face and wishing she could hide it from the intimidating noble questioning her.

"You were brave to challenge them, though there was little point," Aleksis mused, turning his gaze to the window. It was coated from the inside with a black ointment; the outside could be seen but not clearly. At present the moon was dimly visible.

"I just wanted to survive the bastards," Alice mumbled despondently. "I'd heard of the woods, but I thought the tales mere fancy."

"The dangers are very real, from both mortals and..." Aleksis stopped himself. "No one thinks before they come here, unless they've naïve or with wicked intent," he complained, before noticing the girl had straightened.

"Are we still in the forest, m'Lord?" She gasped, looking to the windows with fascination. "I suppose it'd be fittin' with what I thought...I mean..." she faltered, remembering the carnage of that night. "I carry the marks of the men, m'Lord, but I couldn't have...I must have imagined..."

"Your pretense is entirely transparent, Alice, I'll have none of it," Aleksis said curtly and the girl blushed a fiery red. "I was never blind to the irony of peasants being less practiced in deception than nobles. I suppose in aristocratic society, it is something of a practiced art. We are quite talented," he grinned humorlessly, his perfect white teeth reminding Alice of what he was capable of.

Wanting to know the worst, she gulped. "Are you going to...to..."

"No, I am not," Aleksis tersely interrupted. "But you will have to remain here. I will provide for you. Eventually I will move on and you will have enough to make your way comfortably, unless you are a fool and squander it."

"W-Well, m'Lord, I...I can scrub a floor 'till it shines," Alice said hopefully, afraid to credit his words. Even if he lied and planned a ghastly fate for her, there was little she could do about it. "I can-"

"You will do nothing, except remain in this room and obey me," Aleksis growled, frowning when Alice blushed again. "No, not that obedience."

Alice was stunned. "But M'Lord...What must I do to...to earn my keep?"

"Nothing," Aleksis impatiently reiterated, fairly certain a glimmer of disappointment crossed the girl's face. "You are to call me 'Aleksis' and you won't leave this room. You couldn't, if you tried. If I have the time, I may even teach you to read."

Alice was hardly bothered by confinement; the chamber itself was bigger than the entire cramped squalor her family lived, and she had never seen such finery. But she was almost certain she'd misheard Aleksis' last words.

"R-Read?" She breathed; her eyes grew wide as saucers. "P-Peasants cannot..."

"They can, if someone has enough patience to teach them," Aleksis snapped, jumping to his feet and stalking to the door, angry with himself for making the offer, as though this traumatized, peasant bumpkin might somehow fill the void Sage left behind.

It was a small mercy that Simon wasn't there to offer his speculations.

***

Sitting with a group of her peers, Lucille aptly pretended be free-spirited, though she was preoccupied by visions of Lord Alexander Dacre; his handsome, stern features relaxed into a charming smile when he looked at her. His dark, sensual eyes that spoke more than his words. A growing desire for him that had no future.

The worst part of attending social events was that the women talked of little else besides the King's soldiers. The topic ran like a painful never-ending cycle, brimming with admiration for the leading knight, Lord Dacre. Lucille swore under her breath when the subject of their conversation wandered into the dining hall, amiably conversing with a local diplomat.

"There he is!" One of the women hissed, and the group fell to a hushed silence.

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,851 Followers