All Comments on 'The Ward Ch. 10'

by Bellie444

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
EGRIEGRIalmost 3 years ago
Sage being captured by warlocks was a cagey addition

What a place. The Stiles were evil, Aleksis is a vampire, Simon is now a vampire, Habern is a warlock and Stephan is the worst of the bunch.

Sage's ululation reveals a skill I hope she puts to good use against Habern and his coven. Dacre's questioning of Everett was such fun to watch him peel the layers of deceit back, one by one. He certainly looks ready to handle Stephan.

There is never a dull moment in what you provide, which is precisely why I follow your work. I hope the trouble you inferred at the beginning has passed and life is back to normal. What ever normal is with COVID being such a problem.

Looking forward to your next steps with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a shame Stephen is a bad person at the core. I was hoping for him to be our dark alpha antihero and I'm very much invested in lucielle's story and wondered if she would bring out the good in him.. But he is a pretty bad guy! The knight has grown on me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hopefully an ending is near, this story just seems to go on for no apparent reason with more added twists. The energy should be put into continuing the Royal Lucan or perhaps the Ox story, those have not yet reached their potential.

Laura1234Laura1234almost 3 years ago
Greatly enjoying this story!

Maybe because I came on it late so got to read it all at once - it’s more immediate for me I’m really hoping it continues!! (More so than the royal lycan which I like greatly also :) I love the complex plot line - I hope Lucille (?) ‘s knight (I’m terrible with names) manages to save some of the day !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Five stars!!! I would totally watch this if this was a TV show. The dialogue and the action scenes are just so good, and the nobles throwing shade, yum. I find that I’m starting to like Lucille’s story line a lot more than Sage’s. She has so much chemistry with Alexander and dark chemistry with Stephan. Awesome writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More soon please! all these twists after making me anxious :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow and the plots become more complicated!

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree I don't care for Sage's story lol. I hoped Stephan would be a redeemed character because of gis feelings for Lucille and she would develop feelings for him as well. I like Alexander but am very interested in Stephan. He seems to love her as much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I cannot wait to see what happens to Sage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This can’t be the end 😭

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where is the next ...

ddrapermadmenddrapermadmenalmost 2 years ago

Great but you would get more votes reads and stars if you posted more often

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story! Please keep writing more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stayed up all night reading this series. You're an amazing writer!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I REALLY hope we get to read the ending of this story. I am invested in the characters!

jra13jra13over 1 year ago

Should have checked to see if this was completed. please come back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just binged this whole story and I’m desperate for more!! Hoping for an update soon!

lsnid003lsnid00312 months ago

I fear we may never find out where Sage is. Will Lucille get true love with Sir Alexander? Please, please don’t stop writing! I truly enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Desperate for this last chapter, one of my favourite stories of here! Please don't stop writing!

sexyblonde88sexyblonde8811 months ago

Please finish this, such a great and compelling story! Need to know what happens to Sage and Lucille!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please come back! This story and The Roysl Lycan are too good to go unfinished.

cinnamon_nymphcinnamon_nymph9 months ago

Pls pls pls continue this

EGRIEGRI8 months ago

I will just reiterate what all the others have said, please come back and finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Please finish this story - I only come back to see if you have. Just want the ending that's all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I am so incredibly disappointed that you have not finished this story. Please let us know how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Favourite story on this site, please finish it soon!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still literally praying this is finished some day lol.

LangeannLangeannabout 2 months ago

Another unfinished story. How sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBellie444@Bellie444
UPDATE: Hello readers, Announcing I am opening a Patreon profile. I’d like writing to become a bigger part of my life. If you want to support that, you can sign on and I’ll update here when it’s ready. I’m not removing my current works and any continuations to my existing Li...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Ward Ch. 09 Previous Part
The Ward Series Info