The Warden's Toy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're going to drive me nuts with her, old friend! When do I get to have a turn playing with your exotic centerpiece?" I dreaded to think that there could be worse in store for me tonight.

"Here, Charlie, would you like to put this in her?" Mr. Jennings turned toward his friend and placed the remote and toy in front of him.

"You don't have to offer me twice! Thank you, Benji!"

Mr. Margrave turned his attention towards me. "Oh, Miaaaa, come play with your toy." He spoke as if I was a dog who wanted to fetch a ball. I remained where I was until Mr. Adams firmly told me to crawl over to Mr. Margrave on my hands and knees.

He patted his lap before he spoke, "Mia, be a good girl and lay on your stomach over my lap." Once I laid across him, Mr. Margrave rubbed my pussy from behind with his right hand.

"You're already so wet! How adorable!" Mr. Margrave expressed his excitement with more than his words. I could feel from his bulge on my stomach.

"You're going to love this, little lady. Go ahead and ask for it like a good girl. I want to hear how excited you are for us white gentlemen." He grabbed the toy in his right hand and petted my hair with his left hand as he cooed his words.

I closed my eyes, and with a reddened face I spoke, "Will you please put the vibrator in me, Mr. Margrave?" Despite my shame, I felt riled up. Even as degrading as it was to beg a stranger to give me pleasure, I did just that without hesitation in my desperation to feel the little toy inside my pussy.

"Such a well-behaved pet! I could never deny you." With those words, Mr. Margrave pushed the vibrator against my hole, and it effortlessly slid inside me. A small gasp escaped my lips when I felt my pussy eagerly consume it.

"Here you go, my yellow minx. What do you say since I gave you what you wanted?" Mr. Margrave pressed the remote and the toy vibrated with moderate intensity.

"Oh! Thank youuu." My words of gratitude came out with a mindless moan. I was unprepared for how amazing the vibration felt. My thoughts quickly became clouded with ecstasy and I grinded my pussy back against Mr. Margrave's hand.

"Look at how desperate she has become. You would have to be delusional to see how eager this gook is and deny the natural desire of Asian women to be used by white men." Mr. Jennings observed.

I was far too captivated by the overwhelming sensation to process what he said. I knew that I would cum in no time. At the moment, I didn't care that it was for the entertainment of a room full of racist creeps.

That was until Mr. Adams said something that I didn't quite hear, and then the vibrator was shut off.

I shook my head and came back to reality as Mr. Margrave said with a disappointed tone, "Oh, come on, James! She was just about to cum for me."

"She doesn't get it that easily, Charlie." Mr. Adams and Mr. Nicholson laughed before my owner ordered me with a snap of his fingers, "Mia, take the remote in your mouth and then get back into Position 2."

He turned his attention back to his friends and spoke, "Next winner gets control of the remote."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The men went on to play their next game. With a shout, Charlie declared that he finally won a round, "About bloody time!" I feared for what he might do to me after how angered he seemed to be by my earlier smirk.

"Come here, girlie!" Mr. Nicholson curled his finger and I hesitantly crawled towards him. The vibrator rubbed against each side of my pussy walls with each crawl motion. The man took the remote from my mouth and I could see in his eyes how much he would savor this opportunity.

Mr. Nicholson grabbed me by the hair and yanked me off of my hands and close to his face before spoke, ""You want me to turn it on, huh, you dirty gook?"

I nodded my head while I looked down at the floor, but this was insufficient for Mr. Nicholson.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. That won't do at all. Especially not after that disrespect you showed me while you sat safely on James' lap."

"Why don't you show me that you know your place? Kiss my feet, you yellow brat." The group laughed again, and I lowered my head. At least I didn't need to look him in the eyes while I did this.

I sunk down to my elbows and planted kisses on Mr. Nicholson's shoes. The whole room laughed and jeered at my expense. Mr. Nicholson leaned over and slapped me on the butt while I bowed at his feet.

"Ah!" I yelped out from the unexpected spank. He proceeded to give me four more on the right cheek and five more on the left.

"Oww! It hurts!" I whimpered out in pain. The sound of each strike filled the room. They were far harder than any I already received so far from him or Mr. Adams, but I still didn't dare to move from where I was for fear of more punishment.

"How bloody pathetic you are. You want to laugh at my misfortune? Well, now I want you to make me laugh. James here said you were a pet, so act like it. Bark and whimper like a bitch for your white superiors." Mr. Nicholson let go of my hair and I dropped back onto my hands. His spit ran down my face, but that was not all that I felt. Mere moments ago I was ready to cum, and now I wanted to be as far away as possible. Even if as far as possible meant I would be back inside the camp.

I knew I needed to satisfy the demand, so I swallowed and did so, "Woof! Woof!" I kissed his shoe again, and panted with my tongue out. Mr. Nicholson turned the vibrator on low---satisfied with my performance.

Mr. Adams laughed and remarked, "Make sure to wag your butt too, my yellow pet. Show us how in heat you are." Even on such a low setting, the vibrator caused wetness to run down my thigh due to how riled up I already was. However, the vibration was not strong enough that I felt an orgasm would come.

"Woof!" I wagged my butt side to side and kept my tongue out. I was visibly flustered as I performed. I know that my reaction to the humiliation only amused the men more.

"So shameless. She really is eager to please. You weren't kidding, James." Mr. Jennings remarked at my pitiful state. I couldn't believe that I was made to act like a dog for their entertainment.

"Of course I wasn't. Watch this, Max." Mr. Adams said to his friend before he addressed me, "Mia, fetch!" Mr. Adams made sure I saw the G-string in his hands before he tossed it across the room.

Would the ways in which Mr. Adams could humiliate me ever end? I took a deep breath, crawled on my hands and knees over to the underwear, and picked them up in my mouth like a dog would with her favorite toy. I was made to look right at Mr. Adams as I crawled back to return them to the man who I called Master.

"Good gook pet." Mr. Adams took them from my mouth and patted my head. The group clapped and chuckled like they had throughout all the humiliating tasks I was given tonight.

The warden spoke once the laughter settled down, "Well, fellas, it is getting quite late. How about one last game before we depart? The winner can decide whether Mia gets to cum."

Mr. Nicholson placed the remote back in my mouth, and I waited for the final winner to be determined. I tried to think if I would have been more humiliated if I was made to orgasm in front of the men. Maybe it would be better if Mr. Jennings or Mr. Nicholson won since I'm confident that they would deny me. On the other hand, I felt a strong desire to get off. Maybe it was best if Mr. Margrave won? The vibrator still worked at a low hum that kept me just excited enough to want more. My mind was conflicted even though I had no say in what they would do with me.

Mr. Adams dealt the cards to the three men. Mr. Jennings received the king of spades, and a five of clubs. He busted after he chose to hit and got a seven of clubs--though he wasn't bothered much.

Mr. Nicholson received a jack of hearts and ten of diamonds. Content with twenty, Mr. Nicholson confidently smiled as he announced, "I'll be standing, lads. All this humiliation and you won't even be allowed to cum, gookie. Now that's perfect revenge for your earlier slight against me."

Mr. Margrave received an ace of hearts and then a ten of hearts: instant blackjack. Mr. Adams was forced to hold after getting an eight of diamonds, eight of clubs, and then a two of clubs, and with that, Mr. Margrave was confirmed as the winner of the round.

"What!" Mr. Nicholson shouted in outrage.

"Not so fast, Maxie." Mr. Margrave proudly said as he stood up from the table. "Up on the table, Mia." He looked down at me with a smile.

I stood to my feet and tried to figure out the best way to get on to the table, but before I knew it, Mr. Margrave grabbed my waist with both hands and lifted me on top of it. "Go back onto your hands and knees, then we can play. What was it called? Position 2?" He chuckled and maintained his smile while he waved the remote in front of my view.

I got onto my hands and knees, and winced in pain at the feeling of the table on my knees. The harshness of the surface of my knees was pushed out of my mind when Mr. Margrave increased the vibration higher than my current low hum.

"Oooo..." I involuntarily cooed when the medium setting was once again active.

"What a pretty pet you are, Mia. Do you want more vibration?" Mr. Margrave placed his hand on my pussy and rubbed it as I closed my eyes in pleasure.

"Yes, please..." I shamefully admitted, curious as to what a higher setting would feel like.

"That's not what a puppy says, Mia." Mr. Margrave gave me a light tap on my pussy before he slowly presumed his touch.

"Bark for us some more, slant dog." Mr. Nicholson said with his arms crossed. He clearly believed Mr. Margrave treated me too kindly.

"Oh, quiet, Max. I just want to see her behave like a cute pet some more. Oh, and put your tongue out too, cutie pie."

"Woof! Woof!" I stuck my tongue out and even shook my butt in the direction of Mr. Margrave to entice him further. Mr. Margrave obliged and turned up the vibration to a high setting. The buzzing was far louder, to the point that it was a significant presence in the room amidst the discussion.

"Ohhh!" I yelped out and my posture slightly shifted backwards from the pleasure.

"Hump my hand, Mia. I want you to earn your orgasm like a good girl." Mr. Margrave firmly pressed his free hand against my pussy instead of rubbing it like he previously did.

I rubbed my pussy against the hand under me and my mind experienced an even more potent ecstasy than Mr. Margrave previously gave me.

Drool dripped off of my tongue and I humped Mr. Margrave's hand without further instruction. In this moment I was not without embarrassment, but those feelings were overpowered by my desire to cum. I absolutely soaked his hand with my wetness. So much so that there was a squelch each time I grinded backwards on his hand. My inner thighs and, as Mr. Margrave remarked, the table under my pussy was also covered as much as his hand. Before I knew it, I closed my eyes and allowed my entire body to be filled with the mind-numbing pleasure of an orgasm. Fluids squirted onto the table and off it, and even onto Mr. Margrave's hand and sleeve. My pussy twitched even after I finished my orgasm, and I sunk down to my elbows in exhaustion. My head rested on the table with my arms straight out, and my butt high in the air.

It took a few moments before I regained my thoughts, but they came with a vengeance. What did I just do? Have I become shameless? Or did I make the best of this crazy situation that I'm in? I didn't have any choice but to follow orders, but...I also enjoyed myself enough to cum in front of a group of strangers. A group of strangers who all viewed me as racially inferior. I wanted to leave the room, and hide somewhere as the humiliation washed over me.

"What do you say to Charlie, Mia?" Mr. Adams prompted me to show gratitude towards the man who gave me an orgasm.

"Th-thank you, Mr. Margrave." I stuttered out in my exhaustion and shame.

"Such a sweet girl." He petted my hair with his wet hand.

Mr. Adams stood up along with the other two men. Mr. Nicholson and Mr. Jennings left the room and the house after they said their goodbyes. Mr. Adams walked with Mr. Margrave to the door of the game room, and they briefly chatted without the others.

"I am absolutely enamored with your pet, James."

"She is quite the fun little toy. You know, I could get you one of your own if you'd like, Charlie. There are plenty of girls at the camp who would love to be in a similar position to Mia."

"Is that so? Hmm, I might just have to take you up on that offer."

"It'll be like adopting a pet from the shelter." Mr. Adams chuckled. He would have made that comment if I wasn't in the room, but I'm certain that the pleasure he got when he said it was increased by my presence.

Mr. Margrave then walked out of the room and Mr. Adams' home after the two shared a handshake.

"Time to rest, Mia." Mr. Adams snapped his fingers while he turned away from me and began to walk away. I gathered myself as quickly as I could in my tired state and followed him back upstairs to the room he assigned me earlier.

"You were a very good girl tonight, Mia. I might just have to reward you tomorrow." Mr. Adams patted me on the head.

"You may go to the guest bathroom and clean yourself up, but then I want you to return right to your room and sleep. Is that understood, little lady?"

"Yes, Master." I slightly bowed my head and kept my hands folded in front of me.

"Good. I'll wake you tomorrow." He pecked me on the lips, walked down the hall, and into his room.

I showered, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair in the bathroom like I was permitted. Exhaustion made my body perform each action on autopilot. I was too exhausted to think.

I returned to my room with my dress in my hands, locked the door behind me, and got into the bed without any clothes on. There was initially a slight worry within me that it would be difficult to fall asleep, but the remarkably comfortable bed welcomed me into its clutches. It was an astounding upgrade from the thin mattress, single blanket, and creaky metal bed frame given to camp inmates. After such a long day, my body was asleep within minutes with no energy to spend the alone time with my own thoughts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End of Part 4.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12