The Warehouse

Story Info
Monique is tricked by one of her friends.
9.2k words
4.38
27.2k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

(This story is developed in the same fictional world as the stories Friends, Masters and Slaves, Blackmailing Erika and The Faternity Party, a world based on the stories published by COLLAREDSLUTGIRLS).

The Warehouse

I feel tremendously excited as we approach the warehouse, all of us girls in the group of friends have been intrigued by their existence since Tina told us about them several months ago.

Our interest only increased when, weeks after that first conversation, Katty explained in detail what she saw in one of them when she went there with her boyfriend Stephan, although in the end she didn't dare to let herself be held at one of the collection stations. Tina, on the other hand, told us that she had been restrained twice in one of the stalls and that the sex she had there being fucked by several strangers knowing that if the collection patrol suddenly appeared she would end up with a collar around her neck being permanently enslaved had been the best sex of her life.

These so-called collection warehouses began replacing months ago across the country the slave collection posts that have existed on the streets since the legalisation of female slavery over forty years ago, which although still in use are beginning to fall into disuse.

The collection posts are still in use in Los Angeles, Florida or Miami, as well as other areas where temperatures remain above twenty degrees most of the day, in other areas of the country such as New York where due to climate change the temperature does not go above ten degrees all year round, they have had to be replaced by these warehouses.

Since Tina told us about her experiences my friends and I haven't stopped fantasizing about being tied up and fucked in one of these warehouses, something normal for girls our age, after all half of us will end up with a collar around our necks before we turn twenty one.

George helps me out of the car and I hug him tightly, although it has taken me weeks to convince him, I am so happy that he has agreed to bring me here, I know I am not taking any risks with him, if he wanted to enslave me he would have done it long ago during one of the bondage games we often play while we fuck.

As George breaks the embrace and takes my hand to lead me to the warehouse door, I can't help but smile at the thought of how lucky I am that he has been my partner for six months, he is older than me, he doesn't even go to university like all of us, but when I am with him I feel like the happiest woman in the world, and when we fuck I melt in his hands to the point where I wouldn't mind him putting a slave collar on me.

As we arrive at the warehouse door we see a huge sign above it, 'ANY WOMAN WHO IS SURPRISED INSIDE THE WAREHOUSE BY THE COLLECTION PATROL WILL BE SLAVED IMMEDIATELY.' The door opens automatically as we approach, it's warmer than I thought and a warm light illuminates the whole place, making it seem bigger than it is; almost a hundred columns are spread around the place, each with room for four girls.

I breathe a sigh of relief when I see that there are barely a dozen stalls occupied, which means it will take hours for the collection patrol to return. I am also reassured to see that there are many couples walking around the site, and I can't help but wonder who has come to play and who will end up as permanent slaves.

As we walk through the warehouse several young women placed in different positions catch my attention, it is obvious from the way they are positioned that they have not been left like that by chance, I approach one of them placed on a pedestal and positioned with her legs at the height of her head giving full access to any of her holes, as I get closer I see a screen placed next to the young woman. I am about to start reading it when George presses a button on the screen and a female voice begins to expose the text on the screen.

'Slave 4011991, formerly Jackie Francis, 21 years old. Registered as slave at 16:21 Hours on the 23rd of March 2043. Placed in the use station at 18:00 Hours, scheduled pick up at 00:00 Hours, Use Counter: Mouth 11, Pussy 14, Ass 9.'

The tag confirms my suspicions that the collection patrol has been in the warehouse less than an hour ago although that doesn't mean they make surprise visits, what surprises me is the number of people who have used the young woman since she was enslaved just over two hours ago.

A man pushes me aside and without a word begins to fuck the slave, I try to move away but George grabs me around the waist and brings his hand straight to my pussy.

'Is this what you want slut?' he asks me sticking his fingers in my pussy finding it completely wet, 'Do you want to be fucked by strangers and cum like that slave is being?' he asks me again.

'Yes George;' I reply with my voice cracking with pleasure 'I want you to place me in one of the stalls and leave me there to be fucked and then fuck my ass for the first time;' I keep telling him. George doesn't stop playing with my pussy until the man cums in the slave's pussy and we watch the pussy usage counter on the screen change value.

George takes me by the hand and we head to one of the columns in the centre of the warehouse where most of the people are grouped, on the way there we see several slaves positioned for oral use and as I read the label on one of them I see that she has been there for almost twelve hours.

It takes us almost fifteen minutes to get to the central area, George has shown the same curiosity as me about what is going on in the warehouse and we stop to look at the labels on several of the slaves.

Before George places me on one of the columns I stop him, 'Wait George, I want you to fuck one of the slaves before you place me on the column;' I say looking around me.

A few metres away from us I see a middle aged man holding a young woman who keeps crying on the pillar, as I see him walk away without removing her clothes I understand that he has no intention of using her, only to leave her as a slave for his collection.

I take George by the hand and we approach the new slave before others do, the first thing I do is press the button on the screen to listen to the information, 'Slave 1828822, formerly Zoé López, 18 years old. Registered as slave at 19:11 Hours on 23 March 2043, pick up scheduled at 00:00 Hours, Virgin Mouth, Virgin Pussy, Virgin Ass. Usage Counter: Mouth 0 Pussy 0 Ass 0.'

'Fuck Monique, you couldn't have made a better choice, I'm going to fuck a fucking virgin;' George says giving me a kiss as he unbuttons his trousers.

I'm more aware of the restraint system I'm soon to be subjected to than I am of Zoé's screams as George snatches her virginity, the system that encloses her neck is set on rails that allow the slave's body to be lowered and raised, the column has numerous rings scattered throughout its surface that allow the wrist and ankle restraints to be held in any position imaginable.

That's what George has done, holding Zoé's ankles almost level with her head to give him better access to her holes.

A scream from Zoé causes me to look back at the couple and see that the scream is because George has pulled his cock out of Zoé's pussy to slam it into her ass. Seeing this, I can't help but bring my hand to my pussy as I watch the slave's asshole stretch as George's cock pushes its way in, knowing that in a few minutes he'll be doing the same to me.

George pulls out of Zoé's ass and slides his cock back into her pussy cumming after a few seconds, he then surprises me by grabbing my hair to force me to my knees between Zoé's legs, 'Come here slut, clean my cock and lick my cum from this slave's pussy;' he orders pushing my face into the slave's crotch.

For the next few minutes I alternate between Zoé's pussy and George's cock until it's all completely clean and I make the new slave orgasm in the process.

George lifts me up and kisses me on the lips, 'You are amazing Monique, I'm going to remember this day all my life; do you still want to go through with this?' he asks. 'If you want we can go home, I'll tie you to the bed and fuck you hard all night;' he adds trying to convince me to leave.

I don't answer George, I grab his hand and lead him to one of the free columns where I start to undress, 'OK;' George tells me as he starts to fill in the slave form.

Once the form is filled in, George clicks on the screen so I can hear the information he has entered about me: 'Slave 3145454, formerly Monique Leblanc, 20 years old, Registered as slave at 19:52 Hours on 23 March 2043, scheduled for pick up at 00:00 Hours. Usage Counter: Mouth 0, Pussy 0, Ass 0.'

I smile as I watch him omit my anal virginity and after attaching my wrist and ankle restraints myself I stand in front of the column waiting for George to close the collar. Before attaching my restraints to the column and closing the device around my neck, George turns me around and places me against the wall and begins to play with his fingers in my ass to insert a small anal plug. Again George turns me around to finally fasten me to the column, before pulling away to let others use me, he walks over to me and gives me a passionate kiss, 'I will always love you Monique;' he says pulling away with tears in his eyes.

I barely have to wait a couple of minutes before a man walking through the warehouse approaches me, he rests his hands on my shoulders pushing me down to my knees, at first I am startled as I begin to bend over feeling a slight tug on my neck, but the system works perfectly and I end up on my knees with no problems.

I open my mouth and start to lick the stranger's cock, but it soon becomes obvious that the man doesn't want a blowjob, he just wants to fuck my mouth, he holds my head in his hands and starts to thrust hard, luckily his cock is smaller than George's and I have no problem swallowing it whole.

I feel his cock start to throb and shoot his cum down my throat, the man doesn't let go of my head until he's sure I've swallowed all of his cum.

From then on my pussy is used by three more men while four more use my mouth and end up cumming all over my face, despite being treated like a simple object I can't help but orgasm. I soon realise that the time I agreed with George to come back and rescue me has passed and I am shocked to see that he does not return and the warehouse begins to fill up with people.

Immediately a group of four young men approach me and manipulate the restraints so that one can fuck my pussy while another makes use of my mouth, the four take turns fucking my mouth and pussy, one of them even tries to remove my anal plug, but luckily he is stopped by another of his companions.

Only after the four young men move away from me do I see George return with an obvious gesture of annoyance, instead of saying anything to me he walks over to the screen and activates the button to hear the information about me.

'Slave 3145454, formerly Monique Leblanc, 20 years old, Registered as slave at 19:52 Hours on 23 March 2043, scheduled pick up at 00:00 Hours. Usage Counter: Mouth 9, Pussy 7, Ass 0.'

'I knew a slut like you was going to be a big hit but I didn't expect it to be this much;' George tells me as he pulls down his trousers, 'Let's add one more number to the count;' he adds pushing his cock into my pussy not caring that it is overflowing with cum from strangers.

I want to protest George's words, but as soon as I have him inside my pussy I forget all about it. After a couple of movements he pulls out of my pussy and pulling the anal plug out of my ass, he places the tip of his cock at the entrance, 'Be gentle please;' I ask George.

I don't know if he didn't hear me or he purposely ignored my plea, but George thrusts violently until half of his cock is inside my ass, 'Shut up bitch, slave girls have no right to beg anything from a free man;' he says thrusting again and again until all of his cock is lodged in my ass.

This is not what I wanted when I came here, I have enjoyed being fucked by strangers, but despite agreeing to bring me, George is very angry and violent and is hurting me as he fucks my ass.

As soon as he cums in my arse George lets go of my ankles and I have trouble standing up. 'Get off me George, I don't want to play this game anymore;' I demand.

George looks at me with his eyes unfocused at my demand, 'I don't understand you Monique, this is no game, I don't have the key to the restraints, only the collection patrol can release you, you are a real slave now;' he tells me with tears in his eyes.

'That's not true;' I scream at her; 'Tina has been here twice, she has told us in detail, there must be a way to...' I suddenly shut up understanding what has happened and start to cry desperately.

George says nothing, I see his face fill with anger as he goes back to the registration panel and after several minutes he walks away from me without saying a word to me.

Although I think things can't get any worse after George leaves, I soon realise that it is possible, more and more people start to arrive at the warehouse, among them a group of about thirty young college girls made up of what appears to be a football team with all their cheerleaders, I watch curiously as the girls lead another group of several naked young women.

'Let's get out of here quick Mary;' I hear one of the cheerleaders say as she stands next to me after pinning the naked girls to the columns, 'I don't want to end up enslaved by the pickup patrol.'

'We have time Lizzy;' the other cheerleader replies, 'The pickup patrol won't be here for several hours.'

'The pickup patrol will be here in half an hour, I know that for sure Mary;' insists the so called Lizzy grabbing her friend's hand to take her away, 'My father works in the pickup patrol and he told me that they have cameras monitoring the warehouses, when they see that there are too many girls inside they move the pickups forward;' she explains evidently nervous.

'Shall we warn the others?' Mary asks, looking back.

'No, leave them here, the coach told me yesterday that the boys deserved a prize for the season they are having, they are going to buy them all and share their fate with these bitches we have brought, they are already booked in for when they complete their registration;' Lizzy replies before heading for the exit.

I feel excited and keep looking around waiting for one of the college guys to come over and fuck me, but I see they are too busy fucking the naked cheerleaders, as I look to the right I notice someone approaching me and I am surprised to see it is my friend Tina.

She is dressed in black leather trousers and a black leather top that barely covers her big tits, with that outfit and her hair in a long ponytail she reminds me of the horsewomen that lead the Pony Girls in the competitions that can be seen on TV.

'Good evening Monique, or should I say Slave 3145454;' she greets me reading my ID number on the screen as she strokes me with a riding crop in her hand, 'I didn't know which one of you all would be foolish enough to come here, I always thought it would be Katty but I'm glad it was you, now I'll have a free hand with George.'

'George knows you have deceived me;' I cry out to her, 'I may be a slave but you will never have him.'

'What do you think George will do when he buys you as a slave and takes you to class naked and in chains for everyone to fuck you, he will forget about you and look for someone of his class and status to share his life with and at that time I will be by his side;' Tina tells me as I look at her not knowing what she is talking about.

'HAHAHAHAHA;' Tina starts laughing, 'The poor idiot thought George loved her, you have only been a bit of fun for him, if he hasn't enslaved you it's because he has dozens of slaves better than you, his Pony Girls are the best in the world, I always thought he was with you to make you one;' Tina laughs at me as she hits me with the riding crop. 'George's family is immensely rich, even richer than mine, his parents own one of the biggest communication multinationals and he is a computer genius with his own company.'

I can't believe Tina's words, George couldn't have fooled me like that, I'm about to answer Tina when a siren starts to sound and the warehouse lights start to flicker as a voice comes over the speakers.

'This warehouse has been locked down awaiting the arrival of the collection patrols, all women inside the warehouse are to be enslaved immediately;' the voice transmits in a cold metallic tone.

I see the terror on Tina's face as she doesn't know what to do next and I can't help but smile.

'This warehouse has been locked down awaiting the arrival of the collection patrols, all women inside the warehouse are to be enslaved immediately;' comes over the loudspeakers again although this time the voice continues to speak.

'Any male present in the warehouse is free to use any of the female slaves present, the collection patrol would appreciate any help in processing the new bitches as soon as possible. At the end of the processing we will draw lots for two of the new slaves among those present.'

As soon as the speech is over the men rush madly at the unfortunate women, although the main target of all of them is the dozen young cheerleaders, within minutes all of them are being fucked, most of them by their former partners before they have even been fastened to the columns.

Tina tries to hide between the columns while several groups of men start to roam the warehouse so that no woman escapes, when I see that the three men who are searching the area where I am restrained are going to pass by without spotting Tina, I start to shout, 'Here's a free slut;' repeating it over and over again until I get the men to look my way and spot Tina.

I smile as I watch Tina try to defend herself but she is quickly reduced and thrown to the floor, where two of the men immediately start to fuck her; the third man comes over to me and starts to play with my tits.

As you smile as you watch my friends fuck that slut I get the impression that you're not exactly good friends;' he says, bringing his hand to my pussy.

On the contrary Sir;' I reply, 'Until that afternoon we were friends, but she is responsible for me ending up as a slave, so I am glad she shares my fate;' I explain as he continues to masturbate me.

'You deserve a reward for being a good slave;' the man tells me lifting my legs to bury his cock in my wet pussy in one stroke.

It takes half an hour for the collection patrols to arrive, in that time the initial screams and cries have turned to moans and orgasms of pleasure, even Tina who turned out to be a virgin links one orgasm after another with two cocks filling her pussy and ass. I have not been spared from being well used, and once I have surrendered to the bondage that awaits me I have enjoyed being fucked over and over again linking orgasm after orgasm.

As soon as the collection patrol enters the warehouse they begin to search all the slaves, before they begin to process them and close the warehouse to the public they draw lots for two of the slaves amongst those present; a man in his forties who had come accompanied by his wife happily leaves the warehouse leading two new slaves, one of them his former wife who he has bought immediately as he has a reservation on her, and the other the young slave girl George deflowered.

The other prizewinner is the man who fucked me after capturing Tina, and who chooses me as his prize, although the patrol informs him that I am reserved and he has to settle for a beautiful redhead who had come to the warehouse in the company of two of her friends.