The Warehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the warehouse empties, the half-dozen collection patrols that had come to the warehouse spread out to begin processing, one of the four-man patrols approaches Tina and me.

'I am Agent Summers and these are Agents Worthington, McKoy and Drake, we are going to be in charge of your slave processing;' one of the men says to me approaching me along with Agent Drake to release me from my restraints, while the other two agents take charge of completely undressing Tina.

'Don't move bitch;' Agent Summers orders me starting to clean me with a pressurised ice water hose, the next moment Tina is next to me receiving the same treatment.

Hands on your head;' Agent Summers orders us again, as two others come up to us and stick hoses up our pussies and asses to clean us from the inside. I look sideways at Tina and smile at the sight of the proud young woman reduced to her new whore status.

'Lean against the columns;' we are ordered once more.

I obey immediately, and as I approach the column, gusts of hot air from small holes that have opened up in the concrete begin to hit me, drying my body.

'Face against the column;' a voice other than Agent Summers' tells us.

The sensation of the hot air against my nipples and my aching pussy makes me shiver with pleasure, as soon as the air stops one of the Agents starts strapping me to the column with several straps, on the opposite side of the column another of the Agents is doing the same to Tina.

'Slave 3145454, formerly Monique Leblanc, 20 years old;' Agent Summers begins to read aloud, 'Registered as slave at 19:52 hours on 23 March 2043, scheduled pick up at 00:00 Hours. Usage Counter: Mouth 12, Pussy 10, Ass 2.'

'Look at this guys;' he exclaims calling out to his mates, 'Look at the use this slut has had in barely an hour. I think we've found the toy for tonight;' he adds to the laughter of his mates.

Wait Summers, this bitch is booked;' I hear another of the Agents say, 'Check the data well;' he adds.

'Slave Reservation 3145454 in the name of ID 312, delivery date March 30, 2043 at 10:00 hours, no modifications, restricted use;' reads Agent Summers.

'You know that restricted use thing you don't have to respect;' says another of the agents, 'It's not like we have to keep her a virgin, a good wash and that's it, I don't think she's going to tell anyone;' he adds with a chuckle.

Not this time Drake, look at the backup data;' says Agent Summers.

I hear sounds of exclamation coming out of the other agents' mouths, but facing the wall as I am I'm unable to tell what they're talking about.

'You're a lucky bitch beautiful;' says Agent Summers grabbing my hair and pulling my head back, but that's from tomorrow, now you have to be branded like any slave.'

As soon as the agent stops talking I notice how something cold and metallic rests at the base of my back instantly heating up and burning my skin, the scream that comes out of my mouth is joined by a dozen other women who have just been branded just like me.

'This bitch is ready, let's move on to the other one;' says Agent Summers releasing the straps holding me to my spine. Don't move and enjoy the show;' he adds standing next to Tina.

Tina is also restrained to the column by straps although around her neck the rectangular structure is also closed, one of the agents scans Tina's ID into the computer and begins to read the information on the screen.

'Slave 514545, formerly Valentina Sinclair, 20 years old, Registered as a slave at 20:53 hours on 23 March 2043, immediate pick up, Vaginal Virgin, Anal Virgin. Usage Counter: Mouth 0, Pussy 0, Ass 0.'

'I think we need to update this data;' says Agent Summers with a chuckle, 'Get me the DNA reader;' he orders one of the agents.

From my position on the floor I watch as he pokes Tina in the neck with a small device to take a DNA sample to identify her without any mistakes.

Let's see the real data on this bitch;' says Agent Summers reading the new data that appears on the computer screen.

'Slave 514545, formerly Valentina Sinclair, Age 20, Registered as slave at 20:53 hours on 23 March 2043, picked up immediately, Usage Counter: Mouth 3, Pussy 2, Ass 3.'

That's better, we have an almost unused pussy here all to ourselves;' Agent Summers says to his colleagues.

Seeing my shocked look at how Tina's details have been altered, Agent Summers crouches down next to me, 'Don't be surprised bitch, all women are implanted with a chip at birth that is activated as soon as you turn eighteen, as soon as the warehouse alarm has been activated this bitch has been registered as a slave, this is just paperwork;' he explains to me.

'Sorry to have bad news again Summers, but this bitch has the same booking number as the other one;' says Agent Drake, 'Plus you need to see who the bitch's parents are.'

'Bring that over here, damn it and let's check the data;' Agent Summers angrily orders him.

'Slave booking 514545 in the name of ID 312, delivery date 26th March 2043 at 10:00 hours, modification list attached, place in pillory until 08:00 hours on the 26th March 2043;' reads Agent Summers.

'Bloody hell, you must have really fucked someone up seeing the list of modifications they have prepared for you;' says Agent Summers looking at Tina, 'Let's see Drake, who are this bitch's parents?'

I watch as Agent Drake hands Tina's wallet to Agent Summers who looks at the pictures inside and turns pale, 'Holy shit, we're fucked,' Agent Summers begins to curse, 'This bitch is Tina Wagner, the adopted daughter of billionaire Alex Wagner, and I think we've all seen how she talks about her little girl every time she's interviewed,' 'No shit, we're fucked,' says Agent Summers, 'This bitch is Tina Wagner, the adopted daughter of billionaire Alex Wagner, and I think we've all seen how she talks about her little girl every time she's interviewed,' 'No shit, we're not fucked,' says Agent Summers.

'Fucked up Summers, we've hit the jackpot, her father will cover us in gold when we take her home and free her from slavery;' says smiling happily at Agent Mckoy, 'If we override the registration code before we mark her she's done, we haven't touched her and she's hardly been used;' he adds convinced of his words.

You're a complete idiot Mckoy, we've been able to do that with unreserved rich bitches, but as soon as we activated the register a warning went off for the reserve code, and I don't know if you've seen who it is on this occasion;' shouts Agent Summers at him.

Get over here!' says PC Mckoy picking up the tablet to see the ID, as he reads the owner of the backup code he is about to drop the tablet on the floor and starts pacing nervously around the warehouse.

The rest of the collection patrols have finished their work and begin to leave the warehouse, one of the patrols escorts the two groups of rival cheerleaders, now slave sisters on their way to the processing centre to be prepared for their new life as slaves at the university, another of the patrols takes the remaining slaves to a different processing centre, the rest of the patrols leave the warehouse after placing several slaves in the public stalls.

Seeing that the agents in charge of our processing are still not finished, two other agents approach us, 'Any problems guys?' they ask as they see the faces of their partners.

Without saying a word, Agent Summers walks over to the agent who has just arrived and hands him the two tablets with the data on the screen and again a face pales as he reads the data, 'Bloody hell you guys are in a lot of trouble, good luck with whatever you decide;' he says handing them back the tablet and walking out of the warehouse as if it was nothing to do with them.

After a few minutes of silence, Agent Worthington who hasn't spoken so far takes the floor, 'The decision is easy, we all know what happened to the last agents who got caught with irregularities, let's brand this bitch, pillory her, and fuck her before we go home, tomorrow let the millionaires understand each other.'

Agent Worthington's idea seems to please everyone, a few minutes later Tina is fastened to the pillory sporting the slave brand on her back and being fucked by the four agents who seem to have forgotten all their doubts as they enjoy a tight almost virgin pussy.

Although they can't fuck me Agent Summers decides to take care of me and starts to finger me, in the half hour that his mates are fucking Tina he brings me to two orgasms and ends up covering my face with his cum, 'It'll be our little secret;' he says wiping my face with a towel.

Arriving at the processing centre with my arousal completely gone and seeing everything going on I panic as I realise that I really am a slave and all that means. All around me dozens of slaves are branded, ringed, tattooed and modified according to the requests of their new owners.

As I pass by one of the booths I get a surprise when I recognise the two girls inside, they are Mary and Lizzy, the two cheerleaders who left the warehouse before the collection patrols arrived, as I read the screens next to them I can't help noticing two details, the first is that they have been reserved by the university and therefore they will share the fate of their companions, the second is that their usage counter is still at zero, a fact that the half dozen agents who begin to enter the booth are going to solve immediately.

After half an hour's run Agent Summers pushes me into a cell but not before removing the restraints from my wrists. You can relax slave, no one will bother you here;' he says with a smile before closing the door.

I take a few seconds to observe the cell, windowless metal walls, a small bed, and a shower in sight is all it contains, for a few moments I am tempted to take a shower, but in the end I lie down on the bed and fall asleep instantly.

For the next few days I have no contact with anyone, they bring me a plate of food with a bottle of water three times a day but nothing else. Despite the sex overload of the day I ended up enslaved, or maybe because of it, I am aroused all day long and I can't help masturbating every few hours with the shower stream despite the cameras that fill the cell.

I'm on the verge of going crazy, I don't know how many days I've been locked up, but I need to get out of here, I try to think about George and the times we spent together to keep my sanity, but most of the time my thoughts are focused on Tina and imagining the worst for her.

Suddenly I hear a clanking sound and the door starts to open and I see the familiar face of Agent Summers walk in. Slave 465514545, it is time to take you to your owner, put your hands behind your back;' he orders me.

As he places the handcuffs on me Agent Summers doesn't miss a chance to caress my body, and soon he has his fingers inside my pussy masturbating me, after this week locked up alone it barely takes me a couple of minutes to reach orgasm, just like he did in the warehouse he cums all over my face.

They don't take me out of the processing centre the same way we came in, but that doesn't stop us from running into several other agents and some buyers and I feel ashamed that they can all see me with my face covered in cum, and my pussy glistening from my orgasm.

In the car park of the processing centre awaits Agent Drake who, after smiling at me, helps me into the back of one of the collection vans, strapping me into one of the seats. When the van starts I breathe a sigh of relief that I have not been placed on one of the seats with two huge dildos built into them that they normally use on new slaves.

I calculate that the trip takes an hour to our destination, time that I spend thinking about who will be my new owner and especially if I will meet Tina again.

I notice how the van stops and quickly Agent Drake opens the door and takes me out, after a week of being locked up the sun blinds me quite a bit but I can see that I am in a sort of ranch with a big house presiding over it.

Sign here;' I hear Agent Summers handing a form to a woman in her fifties.

All correct, enjoy your new slave;' Agent Summers says goodbye and climbs back into the van.

The woman approaches me and watches me for a few seconds, then attaches a chain to my collar and leads me into the house, up the stairs to a huge bedroom. Without saying a word to me she releases the chain from my necklace, leaving it on a table, and with a gesture she indicates that I should kneel and wait, 'The Master will be here in a few minutes;' she indicates before leaving the bedroom.

Careful not to move from my position I try to check any detail in sight that might reveal something about my new owner, but the only thing I can deduce is that he is someone of university age and fond of computers, something that can be applied to ninety percent of young people my age.

Finally after a few minutes I notice a hand caressing my back and neck, I go to turn around but a firm voice stops me, 'Don't turn around slave, get up and walk to the shower, you need to get rid of that cheap slutty smell that the water from the processing centres makes you smell'.

I slowly get up and start walking towards a door that has appeared out of nowhere, as I enter I am surprised to discover a bathroom almost as big as the bedroom, I continue walking to the shower and as I see it it is obvious that my owner is used to dealing with slaves, as on the wall, floor and ceiling there are several rings, chains and straps spread out to restrain a slave.

Bend down and put your hands on the wall;' the voice orders me again.

I do so silently and in a moment my hands are shackled to the wall and my slave collar attached by a short chain preventing me from moving, I feel my owner bend down and pull my legs apart with her hands and then secure them to the floor.

'I don't really like to tie my slaves up to fuck them;' the voice says to me, 'But George has told me that you like to be fucked while you are tied up.'

At the sound of George's name I try to turn around and begin to struggle with my restraints.

'Be still slave;' he orders me spanking my ass, 'It won't be long before you see George, I have promised him he can play with you, but for now you are mine;' he adds pushing his cock into my pussy as the water from the shower starts to fall on both of us.

I am not ready to receive the cock and I let out a small scream, although right now I don't care about anything, in this week locked in the room I had accepted my destiny as a slave, but hearing that George was going to see me being a slave and surely to fuck me something has broken inside me.

Whoever is fucking me is not only concerned with his own pleasure, as soon he thrusts violently until our bodies collide, as he moves slowly making my body grow hotter and hotter, 'I'll have to put my mark next to this one;' he says running his fingers over my slave mark. Pleasure drives me to ignore his words and more so when he starts to play with one of his hands on my clit.

Please stop, I don't want to cum,' I beg him.

'Hush, slaves have no right to beg anything from a free man;' he replies without stopping playing with my pussy.

I acknowledge that sentence and try to say something, but the orgasm hits me and I can only moan with joy knowing that the person fucking me is George.

I'm still recovering from my orgasm when I feel myself being released from the restraints, when I see myself free I turn to find George's face and he starts kissing me passionately, leaning my back against the wall he lifts me up with his arms and lets me fall on his cock making me moan again. The next few minutes we fuck like there's no tomorrow until George cums in my pussy as I reach a second orgasm.

As soon as I recover from my orgasm I try to get out of the shower to go to bed, but George stops me and puts me back under the water, 'Don't move Monique, I meant what I said about getting rid of your cheap slutty smell;' he says and starts pouring plenty of soap all over me.

After half an hour of scrubbing me with soap and sponges, kissing me all over my body, pinching my tits and playing with my pussy, George finally lets me out of the shower, although he immediately throws me on the bed and placing himself between my legs starts to fuck me again, although this time slowly and gently as if I were still his girlfriend and not a slave.

'You little idiot;' he says kissing me softly, 'I almost lost you;' he scolds me.

I pull my face away and try to get up from the bed without George allowing me to, 'Why didn't you tell me who you were;' I ask him, 'Or was it just a passing fancy for you like Tina told me.'

'Don't even name that bitch;' George shouts at me. 'I've loved you since the first day I saw you, but I didn't tell you who I was because whenever I've told any girl she's either run away thinking I was going to enslave her or she's turned into an arrogant bitch because she's dating a millionaire;' he explains to me.

'Why did you keep me all that time alone in the processing centre?' I ask, lying back down next to her on the bed.

I had a lot of things to do and a lot of people to talk to,' he replies, 'I'll show you some things tomorrow, but now get on your feet,' he orders.

I stand in the middle of the bedroom and notice how George manipulates the collar opening it and removing it from my neck, my heart races thinking he is going to release me, but soon I notice how a new collar closes around my neck.

'I'm sorry Monique, but you are a slave;' George says to me, 'My slave;' he points at me pushing me back onto the bed. 'A slave I will not stop fucking;' he adds pushing his cock back into my pussy.

When I wake up it's dawn again, I'm alone in bed and feel my whole body aching, I get up to go to the bathroom, looking in the mirror I can't help but caress with my fingertips my new slave collar with George's name engraved on it and several small diamonds adorning it, looking at my tits and pussy I blush as I see them red and swollen, with little bites and hickeys all over them.

George and I have been fucking for hours, I've lost count of the orgasms I've had, as soon as he was fucking me like a devoted mistress, then minutes later as his submissive slave, then as a common whore, and I've enjoyed it either way.

Through the mirror I watch as George stands behind me and I smile as I see his cock hard again ready to fuck me, he starts kissing my neck and playing with my tits as he lines his cock up with the entrance to my pussy.

'Hold still George, my pussy and ass are sore from all this fucking, I won't be able to sit down for a week, besides you said you had to show me something;' I tell him trying to resist his caresses.

'Remember you are my slave Monique;' he tells me leaning over the sink, 'And slaves are only good for giving pleasure to their owner;' he adds putting his whole cock in my sore pussy making me moan in pain.

It takes us an hour to shower and get ready to leave the bedroom, and I am surprised when George opens one of the wardrobes in the bedroom full of clothes for me.

'We don't like slave girls to be naked;' he points to me and hands me a strapless dress, 'You won't be wearing any underwear at home though and any clothes you wear will allow me to use you whenever I feel like it;' he says with a smile on his face.

We leave the bedroom and as I walk around the large mansion holding George's hand I notice several domestic slaves cleaning the house, and seeing the way they look at him I can't help but feel jealous knowing that he has fucked them and will probably fuck them again. As we approach the kitchen George starts to run and I follow him without asking why he's doing it.

We don't stop until we get near the stables built next to the mansion, and we both stop panting and sweaty, 'I'm sorry Monique, I still don't want to talk to my father, he has always wanted a rich woman from a good family for me;' George says kissing me on the cheek.