The Warehouse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You can still have what your father wants;' I say to George ducking my head, 'I am just another slave of your property.'

George spanks me hard and lifts up the summer dress I am wearing, 'When we get back to the bedroom I am going to punish you for saying that, my disobedient little slave, but now I have to show you what I promised you yesterday on your arrival;' he says pulling me towards the stables.

I can't help but look all around as I walk through the door leading to the stables, I have seen reports on TV of Pony Girls stables, and these look nothing like them, it reminds me more of the pictures of real horse stables from the late twentieth century, where the best racehorses and stallions were looked after by dozens of people.

I count over fifty individual stables, although not all are occupied, all stables have two distinct areas, one area is a proper stable with a straw floor, stanchions and all the Pony Girl's own equipment; the other area is a small, luxuriously decorated flat with a kitchen, living room, bathroom and bedroom, although without a single wall to give the occupants any privacy.

We usually have about thirty Pony Girls, although as you can see we can accommodate fifty, we also have twenty stallions in another similar stable, most of the slaves are not full time Pony Girls, when they are not training or competing they are just house slaves attending to the usual needs, we even have a couple of free women living as Pony Girls;' George explains to me.

As I pass a stable with the number 12 on the door and a blue star inside a white moon I am surprised to see one slave on all fours on the bed with another one fucking her with a sizable strap-on.

The one in front is Moon Star, the best Pony Girl in the world for the last three years and the pride of my stables, the other one is Day Star, our great promise, together they have won the last two world championships, tomorrow I will introduce them to you, today they have a well deserved rest from their training;' George continues explaining to me.

We continue walking passing by all the stables, most of them have a figure engraved on the door that identifies the name of its occupant, finally we arrive to an area with three different stables, in the first one we can see a golden crown inside a red circle, and inside a Pony Girl in full costume is bent over a rail being fucked by one of the stallions, the next is empty with no name on the entrance and the third has the silhouette of a fox's head engraved on the door in silver, inside is another Pony Girl who is currently being bathed by several slaves.

'Leave us alone;' George orders them, 'You may continue in half an hour;' he says as they leave the stable.

The Pony Girl must be nearly six feet tall, even without the tall horseshoe boots she wears she would stand out anywhere, the braid of hair coming out of the top of her shaved head is the colour of silver, as is the braid of hair coming out of her butt plug, the lenses in her eyes, her lips, the strip of hair on her pussy, the elaborate tattoos adorning much of her body, all of it is a bright silver colour that makes it obvious why part of her name is a part of her name.

George brings a small reader up to the Pony Girl's slave code and the information appears on a screen on the stable wall.

'Slave 5514545, formerly Valentina Sinclair, Age 20, Pony Girl Status. Name Silver Fox, registered as a slave at 20:53 hours on 23 March 2043, Usage Counter: Mouth 106, Pussy 114, Ass 123.'

'God I measure Tina!' I shout as I see the sign not realising that George has removed her helmet and gag revealing her face.

'She's been very busy this week;' George says holding the leash of her collar to stop her lunging at me. 'Stay still Silver Fox or I'll have to punish you;' he says hooking the leash of her collar to the wall.

You know the agreement I have made with your stepfather, the longer you take to obey the longer it will take to get back to him. Do you understand?" asks George.

Tina taps her hoof on the floor three times and George smiles in satisfaction.

'Most of the use was during the time she was in the pillory, here at the stables all the Pony Girl's have limited use;' George tells me indicating for me to follow him out of the stable.

I don't want her to hear us;' George tells me as we walk away from the stable, 'I have agreed with her stepfather to sell her to him in a year's time, but I'm afraid he has no intention of releasing her or keeping her. Only if I make her into an elite Pony Girl will I stop her father from selling her;' George comments quietly to me.

You can play with her whenever you want; I'll explain all the commands and modifications Tina has undergone another time;' he says giving me a big hug and a kiss when he sees me worried.

Why don't you use a bedroom;' a voice shouts at us.

As George releases me I see the Pony Girl who was in the bedroom of the first stable approaching us, she is still wearing the leather harness, although she has shed her boots, hoof and bridle, leaving a beautiful red hair in the air, I continue to stare at her amazed at her beauty, she has a lean muscular body with nothing to envy any of the Pony Girls I see training around me, but I am sure she must be at least fifty years old.

'Forty-eight my dear;' he says as if he's read my mind, moving over to George to give him a kiss on the cheek, 'And having to look after this devil for twenty-four of them I don't know where I've found the time to look after myself;' he adds smiling openly.

'Please mamma!' protests George as if he were a child, 'What will Monique think of me?'

She's a slave and it doesn't matter what she thinks;' replies the woman, 'Besides if we take into account how she screamed with pleasure all night while you were fucking her, I'm sure she doesn't care what anyone says about you;' she adds approaching me giving me two kisses.

Monique, this is my mother Carol Spencer;' George says to me.

Nice to meet you Mrs Spencer;' I reply rather embarrassed thinking about what he said the night before.

Call me Carol dear, I'm a slave just like you;' she says pointing to a small gold choker around her neck.

I must make a strange face when I hear that George's mother is a slave, because they both burst out laughing loudly.

My father didn't enslave her, she was the best Pony Girl in the stables, he fell in love with her and they got married although to all intents and purposes she is still a slave;' George tells me.

Suddenly I am reminded of several pictures my older brother had in his bedroom about twelve years ago of a red-haired Pony Girl, 'Red Queen!' I exclaim 'My brother had his bedroom decorated with dozens of posts and pictures of you.'

'I like this girl;' Carol says to George. As she walks away she turns smiling, 'By the way Monique, we can wear the collars but I assure you the real slaves are the men.'

'I told you I would love you forever when I left you in the warehouse;' George says to me, 'You may be a slave, but you are MY SLAVE, MY WOMAN;' he continues to tell me causing me to start crying.

George takes me by the hand and leads me to the stall that is free, 'This stall is for you;' he says kissing me as he unbuttons my dress, 'I want to train you as a Pony Girl, I want you to think of a name and a symbol to identify you;' he continues saying kissing me all over my body.

I am unable to reply to George, letting myself be carried away by the pleasure of his caresses, I soon find myself on the stable bed with George on top of me, slowly fucking me. It doesn't take long for me to orgasm but that doesn't stop George, after more than fifteen minutes I notice him slowing the pace, 'I'll give you a year to choose your name and symbol;' George tells me increasing the pace once more, 'I doubt you'll be able to train long after I get you pregnant;' he adds with a snort as he cums on my womb.

I smile as George lies down next to me hugging me, I know I'm not in my fertile days, and he probably knows it too, which means we're going to be fucking a lot over the next few weeks.

I cuddle up to George who keeps looking at me with a smile on his face, 'I love you;' he says giving me a kiss. I'm exhausted but I don't want to fall asleep, I'm afraid that when I wake up it will all have been a dream, so I lay on top of him and guide his cock into my pussy to start riding him.

Minutes later when I fall exhausted from my orgasm onto George's chest I can't help but repeat his words, 'I love you.'

THE END