The Warehouse: Helena

Story Info
Helena is welcomed into The Warehouse.
1.5k words
3.98
36.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favourite day has arrived, new stock day!! A fresh toy is brought into The Warehouse every Friday and I can't wait to see what's in store this month.

I scan my access card and pull the heavy metal door of The Warehouse open. My favourite part of entering is hearing my shoes clack on the floor ominously as I walk past the cells. At the end of the first row of cells is a large door, I pull that open and let it close gently behind me. The receiving area is cold, clinical even. No decorations, grey walls, no windows. The perfect place to welcome new stock. As I wait in the corner of the room, a door opposite me opens and a thrashing young woman is dragged in front of me.

"Hello," I greeted the new toy, "Welcome to The Warehouse. What is your name?"

The young woman, maybe 19 years old, looks up at me with terrified eyes but says nothing. Her firm 34DD breasts are heaving as she tries again to shake out of the guards grip. She doesn't know we've been watching for weeks, learning her routine and everything else about her, I already know her name. I slowly approach, nodding to the guard to hold her tighter as I slap her across the face.

"Last chance, your name," I say sternly, watching her try not to cry.

"Helena," she whimpers, "my name is Helena. What the fuck is this place? What are you going to do with me?!"

"This is The Warehouse. You belong to us until we decide otherwise. Your stay here will be as pleasant as we allow it to be. You will follow all orders and directions without question or you will be punished accordingly. Nod if you understand" I look up at her face, seeing her solemn nod, "Remove your clothing now or be punished"

The guard releases the new stock and watches with hungry eyes while the small woman shakes in fear. Slowly she reaches her hand up and slides her flimsy white t-shirt off, exposing her large breasts covered in a cotton bra. Clearly this was taking too long, I nodded to the hungry guard to speed the process. His large hands snapped open the back of her bra and he quickly ripped it off, exposing firm tits with tight little pink nipples. With a terrified squeak, she brought her hands to cover her exposed chest while the guard ripped off her pants and panties in one smooth motion. She began to cry standing there totally exposed, not a hair on her little pink pussy. Finally satisfied, I took a walk around her ensuring there were no remaining scraps of clothing. Her short blonde hair does nothing to hide her body, her ass sits high and tight, a slim waist and shapely hips and thighs tell me exactly where she's going to go.

I grab a stock tag and the application gun from the counter nearby and approach. She moves to get away from me, ha, silly little breeder. The guard grabs her firmly and holds her head still while I pin the tag in her left ear. I slap her naked tits firmly, "You do not move unless I tell you to." Nodding again to the guard, she's dragged through another door and her tag is scanned into the breeding hall, towards her new storage location.

I follow into her new breeding room and begin preparing. There is a large chair in the center of the room with straps, stirrups, and various controls waiting for its new victim. I guide the sobbing girl into the chair, straddling the open seat and secure her to the back of the chair. Her tits sit on either side of the slim chair back, waiting to be slapped and sucked. I motion for the guard to leave and wait for the door to close behind him. Finally alone with my new toy, I begin. First, I grab a need to inject her with our patented Warehouse breeding cocktail to help speed conception. I quickly jab the needle in her asscheek with a yelp from her and depress the plunger. Now to see how far I can push her.

"I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Answer honestly and you may save yourself some pain. Lie to me and you will be punished. Understood?" I ask and the sobbing girl nods through her tears.

"Are you a virgin?"

"No," she says.

"When was the last time you had sex?"

Silence. I slap her left tit hard three times as she cries out and begs me to stop.

"When was the last time you had sex, slut?"

"This morning" she whimpers and flinches as I move, "please don't hit me again."

I slap her right tit just as hard as the left, three times while she cries out again.

"You do not tell me what to do, you do not speak unless it is to answer my question. Nothing more" I bite out harshly as I bring both my hands down on her tight ass cheeks 5 times. Her pale skin turns a dark pink from my treatment and I love it, "Did you take a load of cum in your tight cunt?"

"He used a condom, I don't want to get pregnant," she whispered.

"Did you let him fuck your tight little asshole?"

"No, no.... Nobody..." she whimpers while I smirk.

"Do you want to have your tight little asshole fucked, slut?" I smack her ass for good measure.

Silence again.

"So, you don't want to answer my question. Ok." I walk around, picking up supplies and stand in front of her, insert a thick, cock shaped gag in her mouth, then I start slapping her tits with my wooden paddle, alternating one then the other until they're bright red. I pinch her left nipple, twisting and pulling hard before attaching a small clamp. Repeating the same with the right nipple, pinching, pulling, and twisting before securing another small clamp.

"Now, I think it's time for your breeding," I say with glee, watching as she starts to squirm in the chair, trying to move. I slap her ass again, hard, several times until she stops moving. The angry flesh, red with my handprints. "Good slut. Behave and I might even let you cum."

I pull out a tray filled with various sized dilators, dildos and the chosen seed to breed with. Pressing the button on the chair, it leans forward, putting her pretty cunt and ass on display for me. I run my fingers over her cunt lips and right up to her puckered asshole. I spit on her tight pucker and push my index finger in while she screams through her gag. I feel her muscles clench around my finger and fuck her ass until the screaming stops. Slowly I add a second finger, scissoring to widen her backdoor. I slide my fingers out and slap her ass again, delighting in her scream. Going back to the largest dildo, I feed a cord inside and load it with the chosen seed, ready to shoot deep in her cunt. I attach the dildo to the arm positioned near her cunt and line it up with her glistening slit. "You liked me fucking your asshole with my fingers, didn't you, you dirty slut? Look how wet and ready your cunt is to take my seed. Your little pussy is practically weeping," I mutter while I rub my fingers through her sex, pinching her clit hard and twisting it. She cries and trashes as I punish her clit. I stop twisting and slap her cunt over and over again until she's quivering. I line the dildo up with her pussy and slide the tip past her cunt lips. I adjust the controls and the machine starts slowly fucking her. Her screams and whimpers soon turn into soft moans and groans. I turn up the speed of the dildo and it rams into her forcefully causing her to grunt and moan loudly. I grab a leather strap and smack her ass over and over until she screams and I can tell she's ready to cum. I stop the machine while the dildo is fully inserted in her and inject the spunk deep into her cunt and adjust the seat so her pussy is higher in the air, can't have any cum leaking out. I leave the dildo in place to keep her cunt plugged. Grabbing a long small dildo, I move forward and take the gag out of her mouth, quickly replacing it with the dildo, swirling it around, making her choke on it. I pull it out as she gasps for breath and secure the gag again. Walking back around, I shove the small dildo in her tight asshole. Her thrashing and wailing delights me as I slap her ass a few more times for good measure.

Before leaving the room I say, "This is your life now. You will take a load of cum every day until you're pregnant. Then you will service the staff here. Welcome to The Warehouse." As I walk down the hall in the breeding section, my high heels click on the cement floor and I sigh contentedly. There's still more work to do though. More stock to handle. First, I need a thick cock in my own tight cunt.

To be cont...