All Comments on 'The Warlock Pt. 06'

by Ahazura

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AhazuraAhazuraabout 8 years agoAuthor
Now that it is up

Now that it is up I see it could have used another pass or two with my editor persona. My only excuse is that I rushed it a bit trying to get my April Fools story out.I guess I am not quite accomplished enough to multitask yet.😀 I promise to make the next chapter quite a bit tighter.

I am also trying to gauge interest in a Xandra/Martin backstory tale. Should I shelve that idea until this storyline concludes?

Anyhow thank you very much for reading and your votes!

Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

I really enjoy this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.

altbobaltbobabout 8 years ago
Regardless ahazure

Don't care what you say about editting, still wonderfully engaging. Enjoying the characters and seeing where this goes. The only complaint is due to my lack of patience, but considering the voluntary rut nature of this, I will happily take what I can get. Thank you!

airgodairgodabout 8 years ago
Really enjoying it but...

I love what your doing with the storyline, but how did I miss Chloe falling in love?? Now I have to go back and reread chapter 5, grumble 😂. Just kidding about the grumbling part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Heck, Yeah!!!

I LOVE backstories! My deranged OCD brain wants to dot every "i" & cross every "t" of their entire lives' stories. I even want to read about their parents, & maybe even their grandparents, too. :D

nthusiastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Editing Trick and Details

An editing trick that I use when writing is reading backwards. Read the last sentence, then the one before it, and so on. Makes sure you don't get caught up in the plot, and it helps with catching mistakes.

Somebody said this on one of your earlier stories, and I think it's worth repeating. You tell us a lot about what's happening, but you don't really describe it. When you said 'he looked like he had been dipped in a vat of acid', I couldn't really relate or understand because I've never seen anything like it. Give details, describe what it actually looks like (or how you imagine it).

Great work overall, hope you keep writing!

grizxgrizxabout 8 years ago
You doing great. Love the story, hope to see more.

I've paid for stuff on amazon that wasn't any better and that includes the editing. So keep it going, make it long and publish your work. The only difference between amateur and professional is the payment is in cash and accolades rather than just accolades. Hope your still having fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hellspeed!

You're doing great!

muze1602muze1602about 8 years ago
Cool story

Love the way this story unfolds. Martin seems like an R18 version of the stainless steel rat on occult steroids. Look forward to the next chapter.

kizkizkizkizabout 8 years ago
Nice

Another nice, short installment. I feel a little bit that you have a lot of cool ideas and feel rushed to get through all of them. I'd like a little more a little slower, but the premise reminds me of world of Warcraft a bit, so maybe jumping from encounter to encounter keeps with the "feel you are going for."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too short

I like the concept of an anti-hero but the chapters are too short IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not my usual taste

But i'm sucked in now.

April Fool was good..thanks..

Oh, please be careful of the word "smirk",

it has derogatory connotations.

jderuditejderuditealmost 6 years ago
Hey

You know how to make a right proper story I'm not sure why more people aren't commenting on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Enjoying the read. Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Enjoying this

Lots of fun. Hope you still get to hear people are enjoying your work

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 3 years ago

Still Loving This!

Miss you and your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous