All Comments on 'The Warlock'

by Lien_Geller

Sort by:
  • 136 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please write a sequel

Please write a sequel

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
I had to visit this one again

It is just too much fun.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun, funny and ... surprises

Enjoyed reading this one. Your surprises worked out well, too. You were clear about Channa's changing role, but implied two different ends for Olivia. Still, it was a very fun read! TY

mharrisonmharrisonover 8 years ago
Very good

Really enjoyed this - would be great if you could continue this please :)

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
Oh please do continue this .....

I would love to read more of his adventures also what becomes of Olivia?

Stephen J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
retiredeoc

Outstanding storyline, content, structure, error free. Really great, hope you continue with the "The Warlock", maybe mention something about how she took your virginity, if that helps establish something of import to your storyline.

Anyway great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BORING...

I've read thousands of stories at this site. I've even submitted a couple. This is one of the best I've ever read. I'm not a big fan of serials, but I'd like to see more of "The Warlock". This has great potential, and yes, I'd like to see more of Olivia. It was anything but boring. Well written, witty, sexy, and clever. Encore... encore. Well done, mate!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another GREAT 1 Lien

Started by accident with Missing Dragon, but have read All of your work since then. Great Writing! Some others should view your Bio to understand things take time.What do Nasty Comments do but Aggravate Everybody? Patiently waiting for next Dragon, can't wait to see where it goes next. The Santa thing was Cool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

You have some of the best short stories on this site. Your writing and editing are superb.

Admiralbird348Admiralbird348about 7 years ago
Damn

You are such a great writer it blows me away.

Such an honor to read your incredible stories!

Thank you so much!

Best of luck to you:))

Ed:)

hellinahelmethellinahelmetover 6 years ago
I want more---

Seeing as this was a single chapter story, started with it to see what type of writer you were...THANK YOU...now I´ll start on another one. I´m sure you won´t disappoint..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

You are too good at this. We'd all like to see you continue this story.

LuckyDiamondsLuckyDiamondsover 6 years ago
Impressive. Most Impressive.

You have a natural talent at this. By far my favorite of your stories. "The Missing Dragon" is of exceptional quality, but if I had any say in the matter I would vote for you to put your effort into this one.

Best of Luck, and I hope to read more of your work.

Fellow Storyteller,

LuckyDiamonds

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

fourth time reading this story, for me it comes second best after T.M.Dragon.

Their is definitely more than 10 pages to this story.

I hope Lien is working on it and we shall get to be swept away by one of his masterpiece articles once again

♡♡♡♡♡

tpoore081tpoore081over 6 years ago
awesome

I love your stories/writing style. I am waiting for another installment on the missing dragon. I think this could easily be turned into another 5 or 10 part series. Keep up the gifted work my friend, and thank you.

sali6435sali6435over 6 years ago
loved it

I know it's quite old here but I still loved it. I only with there was a sequal, as this story could go so much further and grow so much bigger. come back and write more liem your prose and style are very much appeciated.

KingofoneKingofoneover 6 years ago
Awesome

I like the fact you started to go into the darker aspect in this story. Most of the time writers want to keep thing honest and good, but it would be interesting to see more of that grey area or the metaphorical 'dipping of the toe' into some darker magic and what sort of mischief the character can get into with contracts. Even with demons involved, you have all of the underworld that is untapped. Maybe fallen angels could even make an appearance. Certainly a lot of possibility with this story.

AzezzalAzezzalabout 6 years ago
Understanding

Well I do understand that you may feel this story is at an end for you. But may I say that the potential in this yarn is too high to just let it fade. With a little more research into demonology you just might get a few more chapters out of this. The time line is perfect to continue. The content is bursting with flavor. And not to mention it has coaxed me of all creatures to resopnd to it. The story hits very close to my ticker so I feel you should know that there are those out there that like the close and gritty tale spinning you have started on this story.

Oh and by the way. I personally have read nearly all of your works. I feel that one day should you finally let loose and break out of your shell you could be a fantastic novelist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Extensions / Closures

perhaps something further, to explicitly close the thread with Olivia and the undercover case / assignment she was working on? the murdered pros ...

JusticeMonkJusticeMonkabout 6 years ago
Please Continue

This could spin into a series of stories following his adventures with Channa.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed

Loved everything about your story and want to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The warlock - the Uni years

It could happen ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Briliant

as always your writings are detailed, the magic is well structured and unique and of course you leave me wanting more!

DarkmantimDarkmantimover 3 years ago

Good story can't wait for more

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

Fucking amazing

I'll never stop hoping that one day you'll return with a new story.

Medic975Medic975about 3 years ago

Fantastic, one of the better beginnings of a warlock story. Wish he was still churning out more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Amazing, I'd absolutely love more 🤩🤩

JohnnyWolf71JohnnyWolf71almost 3 years ago

Fun, great details, well thought out, simply a great story. I sincerely hope you come back to them and write more.

SirLeeOlgitSirLeeOlgitover 2 years ago

Best of your tales and I've read a few!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written very enjoyable tale.

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Left me wanting more.

Brandon11Brandon11almost 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story and it could have many more adventures!

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999about 1 year ago

I've loved all of your stuff but this is up there with the missing dragon with sadly a lot less content.

I hope to see you back someday, here, Patreon, or wherever. I'll follow.

Thanks for the fine prose and tasty smut

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story and all it’s potential should be continued. Congrats, a very enjoyable piece.

Aussie1951Aussie19514 months ago
Great storyline but

What a shame you didn’t continue on with it.there’s sooo much more to this story. What happened to Olivia for a start.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 month ago

This story did not disappoint.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLien_Geller@Lien_Geller
Update to the Update: So Amazon took down the stolen work pretty fast. Woohoo! Had quite a few emails from you guys with suggestions and support. Thanks so much! They were greatly appreciated. Update: Hey guys! This is a not-so-nice update to say that I’m currently being plag...