All Comments on 'The Warped & Wicked Gym Coach Ch. 01'

by HermesMendoza

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodover 6 years ago
5*****

I am looking forward to this. It is such a promising start. Well done!

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 6 years ago
Unusual and Interesting Story

I really like this set-up. It is well imagined, written and it the has potential to be a great cfnm story. Loking forward to more installments.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good

I like the setup and the pacing, very well done, please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

Great story. Perhaps you could incorporate other female teachers into the storyline.

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
Progressing so well

"But the mind is stronger than the body!" Well said, Ms Bandy. But I have the feeling that Jake is about to discover that some minds are stronger than others, and Ms Bandy's mind is stronger than Jake's.

However, it is fortunate that they are both God-fearing children of Christ. I'm sure neither of them would do anything naughty.

I'm liking this story. I picked it up from a favourable comment on Ch.2 in the Public Feedback Portal, and I'll now go on to read that chapter.

HermesMendoza, I note this is your first submission. I thought it was excellent, well written and very readable. Your biographical note is uninformative, which I think is a pity. I like to know a little more about good authors than you have yet told us. Maybe you could add a few points sometime?

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Couldn't read passed the first page. Is this teacher some sort of hypocrite! She teased the poor boy and made it his fault he got a hard on. What a slut...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent!

Superb story telling.

Looking forward to next Chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

WTF? Teacher is a total hypocrite. She is the reason he go an erection, and she tries to make him feel guilty?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous