The Warrior The Witch & The CumDump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

These are the sort of things Aden pondered while taking one of Enith's lengthy throat fuckings. Gagging was no longer an issue. His orifices were now well trained to handle her aggressive advances. All he could do was slurp on Enith's cock and endure the supernatural stamina Silna imbued her with. This often meant a half hour or more of slobbery stimulation before the curvy Demoness exploded like a semen packed geyser.

Aden was getting warm. His blue latex uniform clung to his limbs and torso with clammy slickness. The top of his rubber suit left his upper chest exposed, allowing Silna and Enith to play with his nipples as they pleased. His arms and legs were sheathed in the thick blue rubber; garments he was never allowed to remove.

His glossy underwear had been discarded, leaving his caged and painfully stiff cock to rattle in bondage as Enith assaulted his mouth. A matching blue latex choker was tight around his neck, stretching visibly as her massive schlong burrowed its way deeper into his sucking throat.

Aden watched the woman's fat scrotum swing back and forth before his eyes. Her sack was adorned by strings of golden beads and a heart shaped pendant that dangled and swung with her balls. The libidinous amazon was happy to wear the gift from Silna, an expression of devotion and thanks to the Mistress that bestowed her with endless carnal delights.

"Prepare yourself, Enith" the dark haired woman spoke up. She drew runes in the air and corresponding sigils blazed to life on Enith's pelvis and Aden's stomach. "You've never felt anything quite this strong before."

"Yes, Mistress Silna!" the woman answered in ragged breaths. Her hips pumped wildly as the pace of her face-fucking increased. Sloppy glorming and wet squelching noises flowed from Aden's nose and the corners of his mouth as Enith turned his face into her personal cock sleeve.

The young elf's eyes bulged as he felt her bottom out in his throat. The woman's freakishly strong hands clamped around his arms like vices. Her entire fearsome length plunged into his sucking maw and slurped out like a frenzied piston. Her balls smacked his face with each deprived impalement, caking his features in a combination of thick pre-cum and his own sticky saliva.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! OHHH GODS! SOOOO GOOOOD!!! SOOO FUUUCCCKKKIINNGGG GOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!"

Enith screamed in climax and her body convulsed as a flood of thick jizzum hosed into Aden's sprawled out form. He waited as the pungent streams of sticky paste blasted into his throat and stomach. By now, Aden was accustomed to the hot, filling meals Enith delivered him daily.

After more than a dozen long, stringy spurts, Aden grew concerned. His stomach bulged as Enith's ecstatic moans and voluminous ejections continued. He watched in horror as her testicles grew to twice their normal size, straining the golden beads that were wrapped around their base.

Silna watched the squirming bitch boy with decadent glee. His shackled dicklet strained against its cage and his legs flailed as Enith's river of sperm continued to fill him.

"Relax, slave! My wards will protect you. You're a precious specimen to us, now. There's nothing to worry about!"

The Sorceress let out a string of cruel laughs before re-focusing on her own perverse pleasure. The dildos and sounding rod slurped in and out of her packed holes with frenetic speed. Silna grunted and bit her tongue as waves of ecstasy flowed through her. The combination of sensory overload and watching her playthings be completely overwhelmed sent her to the moon. Her eyes closed in concentrated rapture until Enith's screams brought her back to Earth.

"Mistress! I can't stop cumming! I CAN'T STOP!!! OHHH FUCCCKKKKK!!! IT'S TOO MUCH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Aden's throat gurgled as a tidal wave of jizzum was forced from his stretched lips. The sticky mass slid down his hanging face in a gelatinous wave. His upside-down nostrils filled with nougat sludge. His eyes and hair were drenched in the torrent of gloppy, bubbling paste.

Even at his upturned chin, the semen welled up and overflowed his neck like a diverted river. It ran down his body, glazing his chest in clingy nut. The torrent of gunk flowed in every direction from his cock-packed lips. Aden's stomach bulged prominently, stretching the blue latex of his uniform until rips formed in the thick material. The latex expanded and stretched audibly as his tummy ballooned with an ever bigger pocket of thick splooge.

Watching her assistant and slave boy consumed by exquisite debauchery, Silna stroked her cock to a world-shattering orgasm. Her head dipped back as her body shuddered in climax. The enchantment continued stuffing her ass and withdrawing the fat toys from her stretched hole as her cock quivered and prepared to jettison a cannon blast of cum. The decadent Sorceress moaned as her body writhed in all-consuming pleasure. As she ejaculated with otherworldly force, the sounding rod shot out of Silna's jutting penis and hit the ceiling before clattering to the floor with a series of metallic clangs.

12