All Comments on 'The Watcher and the Woods'

by Pelaam

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
blkbutterflyblkbutterflyover 13 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed this story.

tdoubleudtdoubleudover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Thanks for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful.

I just love it and how the spirits helped those two find love.

tmr1995tmr1995over 13 years ago
Wonderful

This was a great story.

AsymbiiAsymbiiover 13 years ago
O M Godess!!!

Okay that was sweet and beautiful

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Sigh!

Sort of makes me feel all warm inside.A beautiful story thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good tale

Pelaam, the story is fine and I have a hope to read some more of your tales. Nancy and Jack could suddenly appear as scary ghosts to punish nasty and mean people, in some office affair. I think Ghosts in the office - that would be hottt!!!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needleover 13 years ago
Ahhhhh..

I am a sucker for romance and that was very sweetly written. I thought you did a terrific job with the attraction, tenderness and budding love. Well done and good luck in the contest!

DHarringtonDHarringtonover 13 years ago
Classic Redone?

This had a very familiar feel to it... I don't doubt the story's original (obviously), I'm just wondering if maybe you based your plot on a common legend or myth? It was well written, but held no surprises for me. I guess it wasn't supposed to, though... Just gave me the feel of deja vu, like I'd heard this story before (even if I'd not heard it told in just this way). Good luck to you in the contest.

SweetNess444SweetNess444over 13 years ago
Nice

:) Sweet and loving. I loved how it all tied up well at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Excellent story, i love the Jax role...and loved to replace his role by myself..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous