The Watcher Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy's losing control.
806 words
4.35
3.7k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JDSent
JDSent
15 Followers

Kathy snatched a coat from the closet in the downstairs hallway and shrugged it on as she strode to the front door. It wasn't cold outside but she would need to be Kathy the housewife and mother for the short journey between her front door and her car which was parked out on the driveway. She pulled the door closed behind her and walked purposefully to her car, opened the door and slid into the driver's seat. She started the car and reversed onto the street, catching a glimpse of her heavily made up face in the mirror as she did. She knew this was crazy. She also knew she felt compelled.

Barely more than a block down the road Matt's car approached and slid past. His head turned her way as he drove by and for the briefest of moments their eyes met. Kathy felt the pull of his eyes and the thought ran through her head that she should turn around and go home, get inside to her display window but she did not. There was no firm plan for where she was going and even here in her own home area there was a sense of excitement. This sense was exacerbated by the pressure of the plug in her ass. It not only increased her arousal level, it emboldened her. And so she kept driving, on past the edge of town and onto the freeway that skirted the outskirts and could take you so far and to so many places.

Kathy gathered speed down the on ramp and merged into what was light traffic. There were only three cars in her immediate vicinity and she changed lanes and accelerated past them. Then minutes on and she was well clear of them and the only vehicle in sight ahead was a truck loaded with slings of timber. As she closed up on the truck, she slowed and shrugged her coat off, tossing in onto the back seat. She looked down at her legs, so exposed in the short skirt, a teasing and tempting gap between the hem of the skirt and the tops of the stockings. She wriggled her ass and shifted the skirt a little higher, knowing that her pussy would now be exposed. Kathy didn't need to look at her nipples to know they were hard, as hard as they get and the sheer top didn't hide them but she unbuttoned a couple more buttons on the blouse anyway. And then she set off after the truck.

Kathy checked the rear view mirror and saw clear space behind and as the distance between her car and the truck narrowed she changed lanes and gradually moved up beside the truck. She could not see the driver, just a thick tattooed arm resting on the open window of the driver's door. She eased her speed, keeping pace beside the truck. The driver's face was not visible to her but she saw the arm move, saw his heavy upper body shift in his seat. Kathy opened her legs a little wider and felt a surge of heat and desire flush through her body. It made her grind down on the plug and she could not contain a moan. Holding pace beside the truck, Kathy allowed him the time to look, to see as much as he could. Her heart pounded and her breathing grew ragged. She made herself check for any traffic behind and with the road ahead long and straight and vacant she held the steering wheel with her left hand as she ran the right hand down between her legs. She could not see his face but she knew he could see what she was doing and she loved that.

Kathy took her hand from between her legs, lifted the fingers to her face, studied the glistening moisture on them, smelt them and finally, tasted them. God. she was so wet. She took a deep breath and then accelerated away.

At the next interchange she turned around and headed back the way she came. She didn't keep pace with any trucks on the way back but went past a table-top truck whose driver howled and whistled at her. Even though he was a dirty, lecherous oaf, Kathy still felt a thrill. Still loved that he saw her and reacted. Kathy the exhibitionist didn't get offended by building workers wolf whistling and cat-calling, she wanted them to.

Kathy was aroused in a way that she found incredible. Her ass ached and throbbed around the plug and her cunt; and that's all she could call it right now, in this state; was as wet as it had ever been and her clit throbbed in time with her ass. She needed to cum, not wanted to, needed to. But she decided to deny herself, for now.

JDSent
JDSent
15 Followers