The Watcher in the Woods

Story Info
A man spies on his beautiful neighbor from the woods.
3.2k words
4.5
15k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers

Authors note: This is a story I wrote many, many years ago. I'm updating and revising and publishing here for the first time.

If John hadn't bothered to go back downstairs to lock the back door, he would have never have noticed her. But there she was, in all her naked glory.

Across the yard, through the thin strip of trees that separated their properties, he could see her clearly through her large bedroom window. She was just standing there, as if in a trance, studying something that caught her eye outside. No not something outside, inside. She was looking at her own reflection in the window, admiring her exceptionally sculpted body. John had always admired Caroline's body. He rarely spoke with her, just a passing hello as they would run into one another on a jog. Always to John's delight, she would deck herself in tight fitting lyrca revealing her large full breasts and wide womanly hips, that set off her voluptuous frame. And now he could see it all. Her nipples were dark, almost the color of a bruise, and she had a dark wild swath of pubic hair. She probably stopped concerning herself with her bikini line once the cold weather began to set in, John thought.

John began to grow hard as he watched her examine herself in the window. She would cup a breast, turn and admire herself from a side, then turn to see the other side as if to check her perfect symmetry. She turned her back to him and she looked over her shoulder to admire her ass which was tantalizingly round and inviting, just begging to grasped and lunged into by John's now uncomfortably hard cock which poked through his pajamas unashamedly. It twitched in desire.

Caroline continued to hold her breasts, but now her hands began to move a bit. A slight caress. A gentle squeeze. A finger ran over a nipple. She closed her eyes and her mouth parted. John could imagine the sigh emitting from her lips. His cock twitched again. He took hold.

Her second hand moved down from her breasts. Lower. Over her belly and into her dark hairy pubic mound. Even from John's vantage point, he could see her ring-clad middle finger disappear inside her as she began to grind herself against her palm. Her eyes closed and her chest heaved.

John couldn't take anymore of this. He walked over to the sink and squirted a healthy dash of moisturizer into his right hand and coated his stiffening cock which now demanded attention as it throbbed steadily, pointing nearly straight up. John walked back to the door to resume the show; but it was too late. His heart sank and his cock wilted slightly as Caroline's magnificent ass swayed away from the window and back into the interior of the room, out of his view.

His immediate thought was to finish it right there. He was probably moments away from stroking himself into orgasmic bliss with his level of arousal and the scene fresh in his mind, but there was something unfair and incomplete about it. He'd been cheated. Denied. Opportunities like this come but once a lifetime. John had seen porn and it was nothing like this. This was real. A woman actually masturbating herself for own pleasure. Not for the camera. Not to please a boyfriend. Not in a letter to Penthouse, this was the real deal, and at that very moment, John knew he would never witness this again in his life. Unless he took action.

John's heart raced as he weighed the consequences of his actions. People go to jail for this sort of thing--No, he won't actually go on her property, he'll only go to the treeline. He's got every right to do that. That's not illegal...is it? John found his slippers and grabbed his heavy jacket near the door. It was brisk out. Probably upper 40's, but that did not dissuade John's arousal. His cock rubbed up and down the inside of his PJ's as he sneaked his way across his yard. It was a moonless night, so there was very little chance he would be seen. Caroline was really the only close neighbor. The next closest house had to be at least a quarter mile down the road.

As John approached the treeline, he could see where Caroline had moved to. Mercifully, she had left the light on as she moved to her bed and laid back on it. Her legs were spread wide towards John and she had one hand working her breasts and the other hand busily attending to her pussy. Her head lolled back on the bed in ecstasy. If she could see him through the window, she was now oblivious to it, enraptured in her own pleasure.

John unzipped his jacket and helped his cock back out of his pajamas. It felt cool and exposed in the night air. He stroked unabashed now, convinced he could not be seen. He matched her stroke for stroke, as her hand would rock to and fro, so would John's hand on his cock. The large diamond she wore on her masturbating finger caught the light in the room and danced in John's eyes. As she would speed up, so would John. He was determined to hold back as long as he could, to time his orgasm with hers. She would slow and he would slow. He mirrored her movements perfectly...it was easy, her hand was easy to follow with that ring, it sparkled so brightly, capturing the light of the room. It moved so smoothly, leaving a trail of light in its swath as it dashed back and forth on her masturbating hand. John's attention focused deeper on the movement of the diamond. It was guiding him. As it moved he moved, he felt as if it moved his hand for him, an invisible ring on his own hand that slid it up and down over his engorged cock.

Caroline did not appear to be approaching her orgasm. In fact, instead of speeding up, she began to slow her tempo drasticlly. The ring began to slow, and slow and slow until finally it just stopped. John felt dizzy. His hand twitched, waiting for her hand to resume her ministrations, but she did not. Her hand moved slowly up from her sex. Reluctantly, John's hand moved up as well, almost involuntarily. Her hand moved up along her body until it was in front of her face, her eyes peering through her fingers looking directly at John who peered back through his own hand.

John's heart leapt. He'd been spotted! Possibly. What to do? His mind raced but quickly concluded that staying still was the best course of action. She couldn't see him could she? The reflection in the glass would be too great. It was too dark outside. He blended with the trees. Best to remain frozen. Don't move. Can't move. Even as Caroline arose from the bed.

She kept her hand in front of her face. She glared through her fingers. He was sure she could see him. He was looking directly at her eyes. They were so bold, so forceful, he couldn't turn away. She stepped right up against the glass, her breasts squishing slightly, and she stared even more deeply at him. He began to sway. He felt dizzy. He knew he'd been caught. What could he do?

Caroline stepped back a foot, then reached towards him now rotating her forearm so her hand reached out palm up. She curled her fingers as if reaching for some imaginary cock that was right before her. John swore he could feel those fingers around his cock encircling it with a gentle squeeze. His cock jerked involuntarily. Her fingers closed tighter and John could feel this imaginary hand squeezing him once again. This time it did not feel like imagination. This time it felt real. His eyes dropped down to look at his penis, as if to make sure there was not really a hand there, squeezing as Caroline was from afar. His mind...it must be playing tricks.

But this was no trick. Caroline drew her hand in, pulling on some imaginary root in the air and simultaneously John felt his cock get pulled forward. This was not a loving stroke. This was a forceful pull. There was definitely something that had taken hold of his cock. Now was the time for leaving. Now.

John tried to turn to run, but his cock was held fast by this invisible sheath which clutched his cock tightly and caused John to wince in pain as he tried to escape it. If he'd turn any farther, he felt as if he might of ripped his dick completely off. John's heart began to race in panic. What was going on here? He looked up at Caroline. She smiled an evil smile and tugged again, harder.

This time John lurched forward. The invisible force was tugging more urgently on his cock and he had no choice but to walk forward, lest he suffer permanent damage. He was now clear of the trees and approaching Caroline's window. Caroline resumed pulling on her imaginary rope, which seemed clearly connected to his stiff cock. She would pull, hand over hand, and he would feel each tug. His eyes were ablaze in fear. There was no escape from this...was he bewitched?

She kept pulling until he was right up against the window. He looked in at her and she looked back at him, her brow furrowed, assessing him. Judging him. John jut looked at her sheepishly, as if to apologize for this horrible thing he'd done. She read his apology and smiled back at him. A gleam of mischief in her eyes.

She brought her hand up between them. It was still tightly gripping the imaginary cock. She eased her fingers a bit, and John felt the grasp on his cock loosen. She began to strum her fingers in the air and John could feel these wonderful sensations stroking in time on his cock. Caroline's mouth opened and she placed her pantomime cock in her mouth. Immediately, John felt his cock enveloped by something warm and velvety. As he watched her tongue dart about her mouth, circling and circling he could feel it on his cock. His legs began to sway as the pressure built in him.

Caroline switched tempos suddenly, rocking her head back and forth. John could feel his cock sliding in and out of this tantalizing mouth; he closed his eyes and his toes began to curl inside of his slippers, the feeling was building and building, he couldn't hold back any longer; with a grunt he felt his cock explode, thick jets of cum jerking out of him as his whole body shook with a force ful orgasm that almost burst his ear drums.

He opened his eyes and saw her standing there through the window staring at him and grinning. He grinned back. Cum slowly ran down the window pane between them. She looked down and he followed her gaze. His cock was coming down, slowly. He'd splattered her window pretty good. He looked back up at her and smiled again, amazed at this gift she had given him. She smiled back; thinking of something else. She brought her hand back in front of her face. The diamond on her finger seamed to glow, a dim light inside. John was captivated. She moved her hand slowly to the side and his eyes followed it, fascinated by the glow. She moved it to the other side of herself and he continued to follow. She brought it back in front of her face, her eyes peering around the ring. She began to curl at her fingers and John could feel them tugging at his eyelids, which felt so heavy, as if attached to her finger tips. As her fingers curled, his eyelids began to droop, and as she completed her fist, John eyes closed completely.

When his eyes opened again. He found himself on the other side of the glass. He was standing in her room. Alone. Naked. Helpless. He couldn't move. His arms hung uselessly at his side, unwilling to obey his mind. He tried to will his legs to move, but found they too were non-responsive. His mind raced with dark thoughts. What had he gotten himself into?

She looked at him pensively from her bed. She laid back on her bed, languidly; casually assessing her prisoner. She wore a wry smile and nothing else. She held her hands behind head, which lifted her well-formed breasts nicely. She crossed her legs at the ankle, but for comfort's sake, not modesty. Caroline wasn't ashamed of her nudity. She wasn't overly proud; just comfortable.

John looked at her and opened his mouth to speak. But no words came out. His jaw just fell open slack and he lacked the energy to close it again or to move his tongue to form words. His mind raced, but his body refused to follow. It was very...disconcerting: being completely separated from your body. A prisoner, John thought.

For minutes John just stood there dumbly, and Caroline just looked. Sometimes John thought she was assessing him. His physical characteristics as well as making judgements about his person. Other times she seem to fall into deep thought, staring through him, forming ideas. And then she made a decision.

She sat up in the bed and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She looked intently at John's cock which hanged limply in front of him. She raised her hands in front of her and repeatedly pulled down at empty air. John felt his balls being milked by some unseen hand. He wanted to speak to her so badly. So many questions: what are you? Are you a witch? Is this magic? Am I hypnotized? What are you going to do with me? Am I going to leave her alive?

Despite John's ponderings, he could not help but respond to the feelings she was providing. With each tug his cock grew longer and harder, until it jutted up and out in front of him; how odd he thought, the rest of his body was soft and numb, but his cock was exactly the opposite: hard and alive. He couldn't feel the existence of his toes, but he could feel each throb of his cock as it kept time with his heart.

Caroline walked up to him and looked straight into his eyes. She laid a firm hand on his cock as she spoke to him in soft velvety tones. Her hand moved up and down to affirm her words.

"John, listen to me. You will listen to me with all of your mind and all of your soul. When I speak, the words will travel past your ears and into your mind where they envelop you completely. It gives you pleasure to obey me."

Caroline moved her hand up and down more rapidly now. Johns hips began to move slightly to meet her.

"Yes, that's right. My words give you pleasure. It is all consuming. There is nothing else. You have no mind. You have no words. You have no thoughts. My words are your words. My words are your thoughts. When I speak, you obey without hesitation because they are your thoughts. You would no more question me than you would yourself. Do you understand? You may speak only to answer me."

"Yes." said John. It was true. He thought of nothing else. There was nothing else but the pleasure he was feeling in huge throbbing cock. He had no arms, no legs, no body, only a cock and it needed pleasure. It needed her touch. He would obey.

Caroline smiled wickedly as she saw her suggestions taking hold. Magic works only so far. To truly take possession of another there must be more than just some mischievous spells. There must be connection. There must be a bond.

"Kneel," commanded Caroline.

John sank to his knees and Caroline let go of his cock. He was eye level with her tuft of pubic hair. He gazed greedily.

Caroline looked down at him and spoke.

"Yes," she cooed. "Look at my pussy. My wondrous pussy which has such a tremendous hold over you. When ever you see my pussy you will be compelled to obey me, compelled to please me. When I command you, your lust will seek it out as a man dying of thirst seeks water. You will do anything for it."

She grabbed the back of John's head and thrust it into her crotch. His nose and mouth was firmly buried into her.

"Inhale deeply."

John drew a great breath.

"Keep breathing deep. That is the scent of my pussy and it overwhelms as much as the sight of my pussy. One whiff of my perfume, no matter how slight will instantly turn you into the slave that you are now."

She let go of his head. John felt a deep loss, when as her pussy moved away from her;. She turned around and walked a few steps away from him. She looked over her shoulder and saw him boring his gaze into her beautiful ass.

"Yes," she said. "My ass controls you too. You want nothing more than to take your great big cock and slip it into me. You want to grab my hips and penetrate me. That is all you can think about when you see my ass. The lust will be unbearable, but only I can give you release, and you will obey me because of it. Look at your cock now."

John looked down at his cock. It jerked violently as if to escape his body and plunge into this wellspring of flesh before him.

"See how it obeys me. See how it lusts for me."

John looked up from his cock, he looked at her ass, and the he looked at her eyes. There was such desperation between his eyes. He had to have release. He pleaded with eyes. He would obey her. He would do anything for her. He just had to have her.

Caroline silently acknowledged his plea. She slowly made her way to the bed, swaying her ass back and forth hypnotically, tempting and conditioning him even further. She leaned over the bed and jutted her ass out. She turned back her head and spoke.

"I'm going to count to three. When I reach three, you will gain control of your arms and legs again. Your body will be fully functional. You will be free to do as you will. If you have the willpower to leave, you may do so. However, if you are so overwhelmed with lust that you must fuck me, I welcome you to do so. However know this. If you come inside of me, there is no turning your back. You are mine, body and soul and the bond between us will be complete when you come deep inside of me. I will speak and you will do as you so please."

She paused and turned her head away from him.

"One.....two....three...."

Moments later she felt his huge throbbing cock enter her from behind as his hands groped around her front to fondle her breasts.

She smiled at her success and exhaled a small gasp of pleasure as he began to pound away at her. She leaned forward to better receive his cock. It would be the first of many times to come.

GlassO
GlassO
319 Followers