The Watchers Pt. 01

Story Info
The spectators of Alice's exhibitionism.
10.2k words
4.48
7.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

This is the story of who saw Alice's and Howard's exhibitionist visit to a hotel described in "A Covid Journey Part 13".

This is a work of fiction. All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to real people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Main Characters;

The exhibitionist woman is Alice. She is a 45-year-old widow who has started a kinky submissive relationship with Howard.

The exhibitionist man is Howard. He is a 64-year-old widower. Howard wants more than just a submissive BDSM playmate; he wants a companion.

Hotel Staff:

Hotel Security Manager Swing Shift: Dave, Assistant: Jerry.

Graveyard Shift Manager: Sally

Parking Control: George

Grounds Security: Frank

Hotel Reservation Office: Roger

LAX Operations Center Workers:

Supervisor: Penny - 40 something.

Workers (20 and 30 somethings):

Guys: Carlos, Sam, Andrew, and Lucas

Gals: Maya, Tiffany, Angela, and Jasmine

405 Freeway.

Gary: Just a guy on the freeway at the right time.

===========

Swing Shift Starts

Dave arrived at 5 pm to head up the swing shift security team at one of the largest hotels near LAX. He is a divorced, 50-year-old retired LAPD sergeant. He was glad to have a job still as the pandemic had reduced the hotel's occupancy rate to five percent of what it was normal. Some departments had laid off ninety percent of staff. Security had reduced everyone's hours but had not let anyone go.

The Hotel has two large towers and two short wings built to shield the back swimming pool and gardens from the road noise on Century Boulevard. In 2010 LAX decided to consolidate all its backroom operations into a single building on the hotel's property line. One suite comes within 20 feet of the LAX operations building. The suite has floor-to-ceiling windows that look directly into the operations center. Dave has been dating Penny, the LAX operations center manager, since they met at an airport area security manager's lunch before the pandemic started.

Dave booted his computer and noticed an email from his friend Roger from the hotel's reservation department. He opened it and read;

Hey Dave, NGG booked his special room for tonight. I hope you can get a video as good as last time. It's been a year since he last showed up.

Dave smiled and then said to Jerry who was manning the monitor station tonight. "Jerry, Remember I told you about Nude Girl Guy, the NGG?"

Jerry, a 35-year-old, single guy, had done one tour of duty with the navy in their military police before joining the hotel chain's security staff and transferring to their LAX hotel a year earlier. He liked being told what to do and following rigid rules. He had no interest in managing others.

Jerry replied, "Yeah, The stories you've told me are fantastic, but you said he hadn't been back in over a year. The video clips have been entertaining to watch. "

"Well, Roger in reservations sent me an email saying he booked his room for the night."

Jerry asked, "That's the suite on the 3rd floor of the east wing that is only separated from the LAX ground operations building by twenty feet, Right?"

"You got it in one. I need you to check the East Wing 3rd floor elevator, hallway middle, and hallway end cameras. Then check all the cameras in the stairwell east wing east stairs. And the cameras on parking levels 2 and 3. Ensure they are all in HD mode and that the ability to save the video to a different file is operating."

Jerry then questioned, "So this NGG exhibitionist character is for real. I thought you were making up the story and using film from a porn movie to pull one over on me. Tell me more, how did this start? How do you get the video from across the alley?"

Dave replied, "That is a long story, but briefly, we called him Nude Girl Guy or NGG because that is what we saw when he started using that room. The same man, but often with a different woman, would check in after sunset, and about two hours later, the man would come out of the room dressed like when he arrived but wearing a mask. The man would be leading a nude woman. She'd be wearing heels, stockings, and a mask, but nothing else. They'd go down the nearby stairwell, making out at each landing. Then in the garage, he would put her into the back of the van and take off.

About four years ago, I was having dinner with my girlfriend Penny. I've told you that she is the swing shift manager next door. Anyway, It was the night after the NGG had performed his act. She remarked that the strangest thing had happened the night before. A couple in the room directly across from their operations center had put in quite a sensual exhibitionist show. I told her that we always knew when the NGG was coming and what happened after they left the room, but not what went on in the room. I told her we had videos of them going down the stairwell to their van. Penny shared that she had a video of their antics in the room. We decided to share videos of what the other side saw, and that's how the edited NGG videos started."

Jerry remarked, "I assume that you work hard to hide these videos. Wouldn't someone like Sally, report you and get you fired if management found out?"

Note: Sally, is a single, 41-year-old who heads up the graveyard security team. She had joined the hotel chain's security staff three years earlier, after she retired, as a Sergeant first-class with twenty years in the Army's Military police. Dave knew that she enjoyed bossing people and led a not-so-secret life as a dominatrix.

Dave laughed and said, "She'd be pissed if we didn't share it with her. She's into that whole domination and submission sex stuff."

Jerry first was shocked and then a thoughtful expression on his face and replied, "Really, she knows about this? As you know, Sally and I have had many shifts together. We spend our breaks together. I enjoy our time together. We have so much in common.

We have often taken our hour-long meal breaks together away from the hotel. I like that she's an assertive woman. She always plans where we will be eating and insists that I pay. I'm good with that. I like it when a woman makes the decisions. I just don't like making decisions that affect others. I would hate to be a manager and have to make decisions as you do. I know she isn't dating anyone. I have been thinking about asking her out on a date, but I'm a chicken."

Dave grinned and said, "I wouldn't recommend you approach her for a date unless you'd enjoy following her lead."

Jerry replied, "I would not mind some quality time with her. Plus, I like dominant women."

Dave checked his computer and then said, "Sally is off tonight. I'm going to text her and tell her what is going on."

Dave sent a text and got a reply almost immediately.

"Dave, thanks for letting me know. Can I get all the footage like last time?"

Dave texted back, "Sure. I'll put it on a USB drive and give it to you when you're next in."

Sally texted back, "Is there any way I can get it tonight?"

Dave replied, "I see what I can do. I need to check with the LAX folks and make sure their camera will be ready."

"Thanks! TTYL!"

Dave logged off his computer and told Jerry, "I need to go down to George in the parking control office and make sure he is ready."

Dave smiled and thought, "I think Jerry will approach Sally. Saying she is a dominatrix turned him on."

Dave went down to the parking and grounds breakroom and greeted George and Frank. Frank was the ground security guy for tonight, so he wouldn't have any role in the filming, but he'd get a copy of tonight's video. George, however, was responsible for the parking garage cameras, so he had some work to do.

David greeted them, "Good evening, Guys. NGG is back. George, I need you to place that HD camera once he parks his van so we can see into it."

George smiled and said, "Can do! That is great news! I've been missing them. I thought we'd missed the chance to finally see what goes on inside that van. They take a good amount of time doing something after they get in the van, and when they drive out, he is in the front seat. We just see a silhouette of the woman sitting on a straight chair in the middle of the back of the van. Maybe tonight is the night we get a clear shot."

Dave said, "I'll contact you when he checks in."

"Thanks, Dave. I've got a good feeling about this."

Dave headed back up to his office on the second floor and called the LAX Ground Operations center in the next building.

The phone was answered by his girlfriend, shift manager Penny..

"Good evening, Penny my love! Guess what? After a long absence, NGG is back tonight."

Dave could almost hear Penny's smile over the phone.

Penny replied, "Okay, I've been waiting a long time for this. Thanks for helping me find that flower pot that has the micro HD camera with the mic in it. We are going to get our best shots ever. I will place the pot in the normal place and send you the video after their show is over. I'll talk to you later."

Dave smiled. All the pieces were in place for what could be the best video capture yet of Nude Girl Guy exhibitionist displays.

She then got up from her desk and brought the flower pot over to the sill when no one was paying attention. She said to the six in the room as she walked back to her office. "Looks like another boring night." She smiled as she walked into her office and thought, "They have no idea what they will see tonight."

First Act

At 7 pm, Dave got a phone call from the front desk. "They have just checked in. When will the video be ready?"

Dave replied, "Depends on much usable video we get. If I don't finish editing it all together on my shift, I'll need to finish it tomorrow as Sally is off tonight. Normally Sally finishes it during her shift. So expect it tomorrow late or the day after."

"Thanks"

Dave got off the phone and turned to Jerry. "Jerry, when we are capturing the video, make sure that you only transfer the video files after they put on their masks. Every ten minutes, put a copy onto the external drive."

"Got it, boss!"

Dave texted Penny with the words, "Showtime."

A few minutes later, Dave got a text from Penny. "The windows have closed. They are setting up. It will be fun to watch the reactions of the staff here. None of them have been around for the NGG show before. Their reactions should be hilarious."

Penny could see a glow of the room lights behind the closed drapes. The glow disappeared and the drapes opened to a darkened room. She could see four candles spread around the room. "I wonder what he is going to do with that?" She thought.

Carlos and Sam were discussing Disney+'s Mandalorian. With the reduced flights into LAX due to the COVID pandemic, about one-third of the normal staff were on duty. Only nine people were on duty tonight; Penny was the shift manager. Sam, and Carlos fielded all the calls. Maya and Tiffany scheduled all the deliveries. Lucas and Andrew tracked all deliveries' locations. Penny was experienced. She could solve any problem thrown their way. Angela and Jasmine were working on the records in the backroom, and they could fill in for any position. Except for Penny, none had worked the swing shift before the pandemic. They were the senior folks in their positions and had been moved to this shift as the staffing was cut as the number of flights dropped.

There were about ten workstations along the walls on both sides of the room. Normally, every station would be staffed and everyone would stay busy. However, the small number of staff hadn't gotten a call since the shift started due to the pandemic, which was expected as very few planes were flying.

In the middle was a large table with chairs all around it. The room's far side had a door in the middle and glass-walled offices on each side of the door.

Sam had his back to the window when Carlos noticed the light in the hotel room, just across the way, go on. He thought, "That's strange. The drapes are always closed for that room."

Then he saw a masked, older man lead a masked, forty-something, knock-out, beautiful woman into the room. The couple started to kiss. She wore a dress that nicely displayed her cleavage and stopped at her mid-thigh. The older man's hands were all over the woman. She returned his fondling enthusiastically. The couple was slowly turning in a circle so that Carlos could get a good look at the action.

Carlos thought, "If there were ever a Mother I'd Like to Fuck, that would be the one." He spoke out to everyone in the room. "That's something we haven't seen before. Those two are making out like there is no tomorrow."

Sam said, "What are you looking at?" and swiveled his chair around to see where I was looking. "Oh Man, what a MILF.'" he said very quietly.

Andrew and Lucas got up from their work areas, walked over to the window, and both let out loud whoops when the man pulled down the zipper on the women's dress.

Maya and Tiffany looked from their conversation. Maya said in a loud voice, "Look at those two making out! Wow!"

Tiffany added, "Oh My God, He is unzipping her dress. He's built. I wish it were him being stripped."

Sam then asked, "Should we be looking at that? Maybe we should close the blinds."

Carlos responded. "Hey genius, remember, they're broken."

Sam replied, "Oh yea. I forgot."

Maya said, "Come on, Sam, these shifts have gotten boring. At least we have some entertainment to watch. It looks like he is pulling her dress off!"

They all watched as the man put his hands on her neck and slowly moved them across her shoulders and down her arms, which pulled her dress down, exposing her bra, panties, fishnet stockings, and 5" heels. He let the dress drop to the floor.

She stepped out of the dress, then placed her hands on either side of his head, sliding her hands through his hair. As they continued to kiss, his hands resumed their exploration of her body.

Tiffany observed, "Look at them kissing like teenagers! She sure has on some nice lingerie."

Penny came out of her office and suppressed a laugh, and said. "Okay, everyone. This happens occasionally. The blinds are broken, so I can't close them. I am not going to tell you what to do, but anyone can go to the auxiliary control room and work there if they don't want to see this. Tiffany, will you call Angela and Jasmine and tell them they may get some visitors? But in the meantime, I will ignore what is going on."

As Penny went back into her office, she smiled and thought, "I've worked hard to make sure those blinds never get fixed." Penny noticed that a couple of her staff had picked up their phones, and we're now recording the action.

Tiffany picked up her desk phone and called the backroom. "Hi Angela, We have got a couple making out in the hotel room across the alley. It's pretty hot. Penny didn't tell us not to watch, so you might come up to the operations room and enjoy the scene. Things were pretty boring until this started.

Maya then continued her commentary, "She's removing his coat and tie. I'm hoping she doesn't stop there."

The man bent down and grabbed the sides of the woman's thong and started to ease them down slowly.

Tiffany Exclaimed, "Well, this keeps getting better. There goes her thong."

They all watched as the man maneuvered the woman into a chair facing the window. The man knelt between her legs, and his face dived into her vulva.

Maya said, "Looks like he is going down on her hard. I can only see the back of his head, but her face says he is doing a bang-up job. " Maya moved one hand to her breast and started discreetly massaging it through her clothes and bra.

Andrew moved his hand to his pants right over his cock. Only Tiffany noticed.

Angela and Jasmine came into the room and their jaws dropped.

Penny said, "I didn't mean for Tiffany to tell you to come up here."

Jasmine replied, "There was no way I was going to miss this."

Angela walked over to Sam. Everyone knew that Angela had a crush on Sam. But everyone knew Sam was too shy to respond to her.

They watched as the woman pulled the man's face up to hers and they kissed. She moved her hands to his chest and unbuttoned his shirt. She then grabbed the neck of the shirt and slowly pulled it down his arms until it fell to the floor. She laughed, but it was not obvious why.

Maya said, "I wish we could hear what they are saying."

Angela said, "I'm rooting for the gal to get the guy's clothes off first."

Maya said, "He is in pretty good shape for an older guy."

Jasmine replied, "I would accept a date from him in a second."

Maya continued, "I hope she continues displaying more of his body."

Angela echoed, "Me too."

The man reached behind her and undid the strap.

Lucas said, "Nope, He's removing her bra. She will be naked first."

He used the same motion he had used to remove her dress. He put his hands on her neck and then slid them down her arms catching the bra straps and pushing them off her arms. The bra fell to the ground behind her.

Tiffany commented, "I keep thinking they are sneaking glances at us. but I think if they saw us, the whole show would stop."

Angela rested a hand on Sam's shoulder and replied, "Not necessarily. Sometimes a woman wants to display her body. Or a woman wants to show her man's body. I think they are exhibitionists."

They watched as the man sucked on one of her nipples and then the other.

Carlos observed, "Shit, those are awesome tits.... I mean breasts."

All the women laughed.

Jasmine responded, "That's okay, Carlos, they are awesome tits, knockers, boobs, bazookas, melons, orbs, tatas, shi-chis. We have heard all the slang terms." Jasmine put her hands under her breasts and pushed them up. She continued, "We use more slang terms for these two girls than you boys will even know."

The whole room roared with laughter over Jasmine's comment.

Andrew said, "Hey, you don't want to miss this. He just slid his hand into her pussy."

The man had put his fingers into her vagina. It was almost like that man wanted the operations team to notice. Instead of his body being directly in front of the woman, which would have blocked their view, he was a little off to the side. They could see his hand go up and down in her pussy. He alternated sucking on each of her breasts.

The woman's body began to shake, and you almost could hear her moans of pleasure.

Tiffany said, "That is a big orgasm."

Penny had gone back into her office and was now sitting behind her desk so no one could see that she had her hand down her skirt.

Angela reached over and grabbed Sam's hand and held it. Sam didn't pull it back.

Angela said, "Do you want to come over to my place for drinks after work?"

Sam shyly replied, "Um, um, I would, um, I would like that. Yes."

Angela whispered into his ear, "Don't worry, I'll tell you what to do."

Sam squeezed her hand and replied, "I'd like that."

Second Act

The couple moved so that they were sideways to the window. He was still wearing his pants and shoes. She just had on her fishnet thigh-high stocking and 5" heels.

The woman leaned down and removed the man's shoes. Her hands went up, undid his belt, and pulled down his zipper. She grabbed the pants on both sides of his hips and pulled them down. She then ran her hands up his thighs.

Maya said, "Come on, don't stop there. Let's see what he's got."

And like the women had heard Maya, the woman put her hands on both sides of the man's briefs and pulled them down.

Jasmine observed, "That cock is a fine example of that organ." The others laughed.

The woman put her hands on his erect cock and slowly stroked it a few times. The couple laughed, and then she moved her head forward and licked the tip of his cock. Then she moved her head further forward and his whole cock was in her mouth.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers