The Watchers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She backed off and played with the crown of the man's cock, sucking it in and out a few times. Then she went all the way down on it.

Andrew said softly to Carlos, "Man, she is taking his whole cock in."

The man started to massage the women's breasts.

Carlos whispered to Carlos, "I wish I could massage her breasts like he is doing."

Maya said, "Boys, we hear you even when you think you are quiet. Plus, we know every boy is fascinated with breasts."

Carlos replied, "Sorry, Maya,"

Maya smiled and said, "No need to be sorry, Carlos. I enjoy your commentary. Please continue. It's giving me ideas for a private after-work party tonight."

The woman sucked the man's balls into her mouth one at a time. She placed her mouth over his cock and took it all in.

He grabbed her hair on the sides of her head and started forcing her mouth slowly up and down his cock.

Suddenly they both sat up, and the man moved the chair so that it was back facing the window.

Third Act

The man sat in the chair facing us.

The woman turned her back to him and slowly impaled her pussy on his cock. He wrapped his arms around her, placing a hand on each breast.

Carlos exclaimed, "My, my, my, That is one fine view."

Tiffany walked over to where Andrew sat in his chair and sat on his desk. Andrew quickly removed his hand from the front of his pants. She patted the desk and Andrew got up and sat next to her. She put a hand over the front of his pants and whispered in his ear. "Isn't it better with my hand there instead of yours?" He put his arm around her, and she leaned into him.

Tiffany whispered into Andrew's ear, "I like you, Andrew. Would you like to get a late dinner after our shift ends?"

Andrew replied, "I'm glad you asked because I don't think I'd ever muster up the courage to ask a smart, amazing, beautiful woman like you out."

Tiffany kissed his forehead and said, "Andrew, You are so sweet. That is the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long while."

Meanwhile, the woman had started to rock her hips, and the man matched her rhythm with his thrusts and movement of his hands on her breasts, causing them to move more than they would have on their own. His cock thrusting into her pussy was clearly visible.

He then placed his hands on the outsides of her thighs and lightly dragged them along her legs, across her hips, up her sides, and then back up to her breasts. Her body shivered to the sensual touch. He then reversed direction and retraced his steps, sliding his hands from her breasts to her sides and then across her hips to where he started.

Maya commented, "Damn, he knows how to please a woman. Some women taught him well. I wish most men would learn his technique."

Carlos walked over to Maya and softly said so that only Maya could hear, "Maya, where could a guy learn that?"

Maya looked at him and said, "Are you serious? Are you really interested?"

Carlos replied privately, "Maya, I think you are one of the world's sharpest, smartest, charming women. I'd love to learn how to make you happy. But if you don't want to. I understand. I respect you too much. I may play the self-confident big guy, but I'm just covering up a guy who hasn't a clue."

Maya put her arm around him and said, "I think there is much more to you than I thought, Carlos."

Carlos replied, "Do you want to go get drinks after work? I wasn't planning on doing anything today," He added in a very poor cockney accent, "but at least I washed my hands and face, I did."

Maya laughed and said, "That is my favorite line from My Fair Lady."

Carlos commented, "It's a great musical, but Henry Higgins is still an asshole in the end."

They both laughed and resumed watching the couple across the alley. He had continued his long stroking pattern while Maya and Carlos talked.

After repeating the pattern over her body a half dozen times, he stopped. After a brief pause, he slowly slid one hand to her inner thighs, across her vagina, and then up to her clit. He started to massage her clit with one hand while the other hand continued its sensual tour of the other side of my body.

Their bodies rocked in unison, and he began to kiss her neck. He switched the hand, rubbing her clit, and resumed the tour of the other side of her body with the other. The woman's body relaxed back into him and stopped any motion.

The woman jolted up when he pinched her nipples. They had a brief conversation and then she leaned to the side, turned her head around and they kissed. When the kiss was completed, his hands returned to their wandering ways, paying many extended visits to her clit.

Suddenly, they stood up.

Fourth Act

He turned the chair to be profile to the window. She stood behind the chair, facing it. He pushed on her upper back, causing her to bend over the chair until the top of her head was on the chair's seat.

The man knelt behind her, sliding his tongue into her pussy. He grasped her hips pulling her pussy tightly against his tongue. He then began to suck her clit.

After at least a minute, with both hands, he spread her pussy lips further apart, driving his tongue deeper into her. His tongue then journeyed around her labia lips. He alternated between licking, sucking, and kissing different parts of her vulva.

He stood up and slid his cock into her. He placed his hands on her hips to give each thrust more force. Her ass bounced in time with his movements.

He leaned around, grasped her nipples, and pinched them. The watchers could see her reaction as the pain ran through her body.

He pulled his cock out and then rubbed its tip on a tour of all the parts of her vulva.

Maya and Carlos started to applaud. Maya exclaimed, "That is the most sexist thing I have ever seen."

Carlos added, "Plunge back in, Dude!"

Like he heard Carlos, the man thrust his cock back into her pussy.

The woman brought her right hand up to her clit to rub it so that it was easy to see what she was doing.

Angela commented, "I think she is doing that on purpose, just so we can see her." Then she brought her lips down to Sam's ear and whispered, "Would you like to try that maneuver?"

Sam responded, "Hell, Yes! As long as you are in charge."

The man rocked hard into her a dozen times and then stopped.

He helped her off the chair. They embraced with a deep kiss.

Lucas walked over to Jasmine and said, "Looking at our other co-workers, I think we're the ones who lost the game of musical chairs."

Jasmine laughed and replied, "I don't know. I think I won the Musical Chair game. I got you." Jasmine reached out and took Lucas' hand.

Fifth Act

The man gathered up the four candles placing them on the nightstand next to a flogger.

He got on the bed so that his profile was facing his audience and where he could reach the nightstand. He had one leg straight and the other bent at the knee. It was clear that he was giving the woman some directions.

She kicked off her heels but kept the fish-net thigh-high stockings on. She got up on the bed straddling him. Facing him, she lowered herself down onto his cock in a deep squat until she was resting on her knees. She put her arms around his neck as he returned the gesture.

Jasmine observed, "I recognize that position. It's called a Kama Sutra Deep Lotus."

Lucas replied, "That looks amazing."

Jasmine explained, "Watch and see what comes next."

He reached over, and grabbed the orange candle. He said something, and she took a deep breath.

The woman tensed up as the hot candle wax hit her back. He smeared the melted wax over her back with his other hand.

Jasmine grabbed Lucas' hand and placed it on her breast. "I've always wanted to try that."

Lucas replied, "I think I can arrange that."

Jasmine answered, "I think this might be the start of a very nice relationship."

Lucas said, "I sure hope so."

Jasmine offered, "I've got a copy of the Kama Sutra at my place if you want to come by after work and try some of the positions."

Lucas replied, "Nothing would please me more."

The man began rocking his pelvis. The women stayed perfectly still.

The man grabbed a second candle, which was red, and slowly poured the hot wax on the woman's right breast. He carefully smeared the red wax on her breast to cover it evenly.

He put the red candle down, then picked up the blue candle, then poured the wax on her left breast, molding the wax over her nipple, areola, and sides of her breast. You could almost hear her moan across the narrow alley. He stopped rocking, and she started.

He put the blue candle down. He picked up and poured the yellow candle in a spiral pattern over the red wax on her right breast. By then, the orange candle was ready for use again, and he poured it in a spiral pattern over her left breast. She stopped rocking, and he took up the pattern.

He continued to pour wax on her, alternating between her breasts. They continued taking turns rocking their hips.

As the man continued to pour the wax, her upper body became a kaleidoscope of four different wax colors.

He leaned back, admired his work, picked up his phone, and took a picture of her. He then grabbed the flogger and started to lightly strike her breasts, slowly removing the now hardened wax. They returned to rocking their hips together.

They continued to rock in unison as he removed most of the wax. Then they were both hit by an orgasmic earthquake. Their bodies shook together.

Once they calmed down, they embraced for a long while.

The Finale

They climbed off the bed and embraced. The man had his back to the folks in the operations center.

As they broke their embrace, She turned her head, looking directly at the window across the alley. She cried something out and pointed at the watchers.

She then slammed one arm over her breasts and put her free hand over her vulva. After a brief pause, she slid to the floor on her stomach.

The man yelled something, grabbed his phone, and took a picture of the audience who immediately turned away. He then closed the drapes.

Penny then emerged from her office and said, "That is the end of the show. Hopefully, they won't complain, but they have a picture of you eight, so I recommend not talking to anyone about this."

They all chorus in agreement.

Penny walked over to the window sill and took the potted plant that contained the hidden camera back into her office.

The team was still sitting as couples. Penny could overhear them as they all made separate plans to continue the action when their shift ended in an hour. Penny felt herself get wet just imagining all the sex tonight with these newly formed couples.

Penny removed the memory card from the hidden camera and uploaded it to the secure drive that Dave had set up. She texted Dave. "Hello Honey, the video is up on the drive. Hopefully, you'll be able to use it. I have a favor to ask. When you get off, can we get together? I'm so aroused. I need to fuck someone, and I'd prefer that someone be you." She pressed send and waited for the reply.

The Exit

Dave read Penny's email and replied, "I would like that."

Then he said to Jerry, "Okay, the show in the room is over. Now be ready to follow them on the cameras wherever they go. And turn up the volume on the speakers so we can hear what they say."

Jerry replied, "Can do, Boss!"

Dave then called George, "George, they will be on their way to the parking garage shortly. Start your camera and get out of there."

George replied, "I've got our truck parked facing their van. I'm turning on the camera, and I'm now heading up to the parking lot booth. I also repositioned some of the garage cameras to be focused on the van's side and back door."

Dave and Jerry watch the security camera in the hall outside the room NGG had used. Jerry had it projected on the large screen on the wall. The door opened.

The man came out first, dressed in the same suit he had worn when he arrived, with the addition of a mask. He was pulling a suitcase in one hand, and with the other, he had the hand of the woman who only had on heels, fishnet stockings, and her mask.

Jerry commented, "Man, oh man, that woman is built! I wouldn't kck her out of bed for eating crackers"

The man turned to the stairwell right by their room door and opened the stairwell door.

Jerry announced, "Switching the main screen to the stairwell camera. Putting the audio from the camera on the speakers. As they move down the stairwell, I'll switch audio and video sources."

The camera showed the man picking up the suitcase and starting down the stairs.

At the first landing heading down, the man stopped and let go of the suitcase. He swept her up into an embrace and started making out like teenagers. After a few minutes, he broke away from the embrace and said, "Now that wasn't that bad, was it?" He picked up the suitcase to carry it down the stairs.

She replied, "Well, I was a little nervous, but I also was a major turned on."

He said, "Only eleven more half flights of stairs. We've only made it down half a floor, and it's a long way to basement parking level 3."

They made it down to the door for the second floor, and this time he turned her around. He started to rub his hands on her breasts and then down to her pussy. She raised her hands behind her head and rubbed the sides of his head.

She noticed the security camera in the corner and asked, "Are we performing for the security camera now?"

He laughed, "It's just another audience."

She shook her head and then laughed through her nose.

On the first floor, lobby level, He went further and inserted two fingers into her pussy and started to rub her G-spot. She started to shake like another orgasm was approaching. The man stopped before the orgasm hit, picked up the suitcase, and headed down to the basement parking level 1.

She asked in exasperation, "Howard, couldn't you have finished that? I was so close!"

He replied, "You'll have many more orgasms before we get home."

Dave said to Jerry, "We'll need to beep out his name in the video while editing them."

At basement parking level 1, after positioning himself profile to the camera, He had her get on her knees and unzip his pants. She took his cock into my mouth and began to move up and down its full length. With one hand, she massaged his balls, and with the other, she rubbed her clit. As her body started shaking with the approach of a climax, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and pulled her up so she couldn't continue rubbing my clit.

"Two more floors to go," He warned.

They made their way down to the basement level 2. Then the man positioned her so that the security camera could get a full-frontal view of her. He again plunged two fingers into her pussy and rubbed her G-spot quickly.

When her body started shaking with the oncoming orgasm, he doubled down and increased the speed of his fingers in her pussy. She cried out as her entire body began to spasm from her feet to her head as the climax surged through her.

He held her as she recovered.

He said, "Just let me know when you can go down the last few stairs."

She replied, "Oh, that was awesome. I'm ready to get to the van."

They walked down the lowest stairs to basement parking level 3. They didn't stop for the camera at the bottom. He opened the door to the parking garage without even looking around to see if the coast was clear, and pulled her out the door. You could see a panicked look on her face for a second, but she noticed that only their van and a truck parked in front of our van were the only vehicles down here.

The man walked over to the van, opened the side door, and told the women to climb in.

With the overhead light on, Dave and Jerry got a clear look at the chair in the back from both cameras. It was boxy, it had a back, and a seat but the legs were pipes. There was a seatbelt, shoulder belt, and cuffs on all four legs. In the center of the seat was a dildo.

The man grinned, "I think you can figure out what seat I want you in for the ride home."

She blew out a breath and replied, "Where do you come up with these kinky ideas?"

He smiled and said, "I'm just a high achiever. I can't help it. Now let's get you into that chair."

The man climbed in behind her and helped her position herself over the dildo. Fortunately, he didn't close the door, so the cameras could still pick up what they said. The camera in the truck clearly showed her grabbing the dildo with one hand and directing it into her vagina. The dildo slid right in.

"Now, put the seat belt on." The man ordered.

She grabbed the combination lap and shoulder belt and belted herself in. The Man leaned down and cuffed her ankles to the front legs. He repeated the process and cuffed her wrists to the back legs. He pointed out a button that my right hand could reach.

He said, "Press that button."

She did, and all four cuffs were released.

He said, "These cuffs are designed to let go if you need to get out in a hurry. You can press the button, and they will immediately release. There is a duplicate button next to your left hand. But don't press them unless it's an emergency."

He then recuffed her wrists and ankles.

The woman said, "Thank you for that emergency release. I'd be a little nervous in a car seat that I couldn't get out of in case of a crash."

He smirked, saying, "I'm always looking out for you."

The women laughed, retorting, "I think you are just looking out for what kinky thing will turn you on the most."

In a Hollywood villain voice, he replied, "Curses, my evil plot has been discovered! But there is no escape for you! my dear Damsel!" He then let out an evil "Bwaa Ha Ha" laugh.

They both laughed.

Jerry said to Dave, "God, this is better than I thought it would be."

The man moved to the driver's seat and then said, "There is another feature of this seat." He turned a knob on a box on his dashboard.

Suddenly the dildo began to thrust up and down slowly. Fortunately, the camera shooting through the van's front windshield could pick up the motion.

The woman breathed in deeply as she responded to the movement.

He continued, "There's another thing that it does." then he flipped a switch on the same box.

The dildo began to vibrate at a slow pace.

"Oh! My! God!" Was her response.

"But wait, there's more! You not only get a thrusting and vibrating dildo, you also get this!" He said gleefully.

He flipped yet another switch, and the camera picked up something rising in front of the dildo. As it came to rest against her clit, it started to vibrate.

Jerry said, "She is being double stimulated."

Dave responded, " I'm glad we are finally getting a view of this."

The man said. "Both the dildo and the vibrator have three speeds, and the dildo has three fucking motions. Let me demonstrate."

"Ahhhhhhhhh," The woman exclaimed as she responded to the faster speed.

He returned them to their slower settings.

The woman said, "Howard, if you set them both on high the whole way home, I will be exhausted for days from having a thousand orgasms."

"No worry, I'll make sure that you just have one every ten miles." He replied.

He got out of the Van and put something on the hood of the truck parked in front of them. He then closed the side door, got into the driver's seat, and started the engine.

He clearly said something, but the camera couldn't pick it all up with the doors all closed.

The man touched something on his dashboard, and all the windows in the van became clear. With the bright lights of the parking garage, the woman was clearly visible.

Then he twisted a knob and the windows tinted, and the doom light went off. All the camera could see was a shadow.

He pushed another button, and the windows became clear. Then the lights in the back slowly rose to fully on. Then after five seconds, the lights dimmed, and the windows faded to dark.