The Watchers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He put the van in gear and backed out of the parking place.

As they approached the parking lot attendant's booth, the windows went clear again. The man handed his room key to the attendant, and he raised the bar to let them pass. It was very clear in the video that the parking lot attendant's eyes were focused on the women.

As they cleared the bar, the windows went back to halfway dark.

The van started to make its way to the 405.

On The 405

A little after 9 pm, Gary got on the 405 headed north. Due to the pandemic, traffic was light.

Gary was driving in the lane next to a Mercedes sprinter van when he noticed that the dome light inside it was getting brighter. Soon Gary thought he saw a nude woman strapped in a single chair in the back with the look of an orgasm on her face. He did a double-take, but the van's light had gone out. He sped up to check out the driver. The driver was wearing a suit and tie.

Gary shook his head and thought, "I think I have been watching too much porn. I'm seeing things."

Gary decided to stay with the van for a few minutes, but the light didn't go on, so he hurried on his way. About five minutes after he had seen the nude woman in the van, he saw, in his rearview mirror, the light went in the van again, but the van was so far back that he couldn't see anything.

End of shift

Penny watched the video she had taken of the exhibitionists. Her computer was positioned such that no one could see her screen. She took mental notes of all the couple had done. In her car, she had a suitcase filled with different outfits in case she and David decided to meet up after work. One of those outfits matched up pretty close to what the woman had worn at the start. She even had some colored candles in her bag. She smiled as she thought about meeting up with David after his shift.

From her desk she could see her eight workers getting ready for shift turnover. Due to the pandemic, there wasn't much to do currently, as there wasn't much flight activity going on. The graveyard shift would be just four workers and a manager. The staff had masked up and were wiping down all the surfaces with disinfectant.

Her folks had worked in the couples that had formed during their "Peeping Tom" experience. She smiled as she overheard each of the four couples make plans for after shift.

She watched Sam and Angela, and she was sure that Sam would let Angela dominate him. She wondered how kinky they would get tonight.

Maya would have a lot of fun teaching Carlos how to please a woman sexually. Since they had a shared interest in musicals, she thought they would have a chance of having a long term relationship.

She overheard Lucas and Jasmine talking about trying some Kama Sutra positions tonight. She wished she could be a fly on the wall to see their efforts.

She wasn't sure how Tiffany and Andrew would work out. Tiffany was clearly a sexually assertive woman, maybe even a dominant. She wasn't sure if Andrew was just horny or truly wanted a relationship with Tiffany.

She decided that she had to say something. "Hey everybody. I know that tonight was very different than anyone expected."

They all laughed, and Carlos said, "You can say that again."

When the laughter died down, she continued, "I'm not going to say anything about the pairing up that I saw tonight. You are all adults and it is none of my business. However, I will come down on you like a ton of bricks if your dating a colleague causes disruptions during our shift. Do you all understand?"

There was a chorus of agreement.

The door opened and the first of the graveyard shift folks walked in. Her crew quickly finished up their shift change-over tasks and departed.

Wrapping up

Dave saw Sally's request to meet tonight and immediately replied in agreement. Fucking Sally would be the perfect end for this night.

He then made his way down to 3rd level and took the camera memory chip off the truck's hood where the man had left it.

Dave appreciated that the man, who he knew to be Howard, had left him a copy of the video that showed the operations center and captured the audio from Howard's room. No one else knew that Howard was the owner of the hotel, and he counted on Dave to get all the videos to a person Howard had hired who would make a nicely edited version of each encounter for him. People thought that he did the editing. He'd get a nicely edited video tomorrow late afternoon.

When he got back to the office, he uploaded the raw video to the video editor's secure server and onto a USB Drive he would give to Sally tomorrow. Sally liked to view both the raw video and the final edited version.

He texted Sally, "I've got all the raw video."

She replied, "Is there any way I can get the raw video now?"

He answered, "Let me check."

"Jerry, could you drop off this USB drive to Sally on your way home? You both live in El Segundo."

Jerry replied, "Sure."

Dave texted Sally, "Jerry said he can drop it by."

Sally replied, "Great, tell him that I'll make sure that he is rewarded for doing this."

"Will do. I think you could get Jerry to do whatever you wanted tonight."

Sally texted back, "I've been planning to draw him into my web soon, but he's too chicken to ask me out. I'll just kick things off with him tonight."

Dave replied, "You go, girl!"

He picked up the USB Drive and walked over to Jerry's desk. "You have 30 minutes on your shift. I'll mark you as doing a full shift if you take this drive to Sally's house. Here's her address."

Jerry said, "Sure thing, Boss. See you tomorrow." He picked up the USB Drive and the address and walked out the door.

He texted Penny, "Let's meet in room 405 in 45 minutes."

Penny replied, "See you soon, big guy."

Jerry and Sally

Jerry pulled up to a house near El Segundo's Library Park. He walked up to Sally's door and knocked.

Sally opened the door wearing a robe that she held together with one hand. She asked, "Thanks for bringing this over. Do you want a beer?

Jerry answered, "That would be great. It's been an amazing night."

Sally gestured for him to follow him, and he walked into her living room. He noticed that the art on the wall was of naked men and women in bondage. Light jazz was playing. The room had a sofa against one wall and three comfortable chairs, one of which looked like a throne. There were a couple of end tables and a coffee table in front of the couch. Across from the sofa was a large flat panel TV and a small desk with a computer on it

Jerry handed the USB Drive to Sally. Sally handed a beer to Jerry.

Sally said, "Sit on the sofa." Sally took the hand that had held her robe closed, put it on his chest, and pushed him down onto the sofa.

With her hand removed, the robe opened to reveal that she was wearing a leather corset that displayed her magnificent breasts, a short leather skirt, thigh-high stockings, and high heels.

Sally put the USB drive on the computer desk, walked over to the throne-like chair, sat down, and picked up the riding crop. Sitting on the throne made her head a good two feet above Jerry's as he was sitting on the sofa.

Jerry looked around and noticed that a connected room contained bondage furniture and on the walls hung many BDSM tools that Jerry had seen in the Female Dominatrix porn he liked to watch.

Sally asked, "How are you doing, Jerry?"

Jerry replied, "I am so aroused from watching the action tonight. It was amazing."

Sally gestured at the pictures on the walls and asked, "What do you think of my pictures?"

Jerry replied, "They're making me even more aroused."

Sally said, " I know you have been too scared to ask me out, so I am taking matters into my own hand. I am calling this our first date. We'll see how well you can follow directions to see if there will be a second date.,"

Sally lightly taped the riding crop on the palm of her left hand. She smiled and asked, "Jerry, I want you to listen carefully. You are not to speak except when I ask a question. Will you do that for me?"

Jerry replied, "Yes."

Sally commanded, "Look at the floor." Jerry complied.

Sally continued, "Jerry, I have enjoyed our times together on a break or eating a meal. I have wanted to spend more time with you, but you seem reluctant to ask me out. I want the truth. Why is that?"

Jerry breathed deeply but did not lookup. "Sally, you are an amazing assertive woman. I think about you all the time. I'm scared that if I were to ask you out, you'd say no and then not spend your break time with me any more. I'm worried that you wouldn't want to spend time with someone like me who prefers for you to make all the decisions."

Sally smiled and asked, "Jerry, do you consider yourself a submissive?"

Jerry let out another deep breath, "Sally, I know that I am. When you tell me where we are going for dinner and then tell me I need to pay, I get excited. I want your control more."

Sally asked, "Do you want to be my sexually submissive male, or do you want vanilla times with me or a mixture of both?"

Jerry replied, "I fantasize having both. I do enjoy our vanilla times together, but I also want to experience you having total control over me."

Sally's smile became a little wicked, "Jerry, As long as you are in my house, you will call me Mistress Sarah. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes, Mistress Sarah. May I ask a question?"

"Yes, you may Jerry."

Jerry continued, "Mistress Sarah, Why do you use Sarah instead of Mistress Sally?"

Sally responded, "Sarah is my legal name, but I've gone by Sally all my life. I decided that I want to be more formal when I am dominant to emphasize my control. Are you okay with me being in total control?"

"Mistress Sarah, nothing would make me happier."

Sally continued, "What I want in a relationship is a combination of vanilla times and times where I am a dominatrix. Do you know what a dominatrix is?"

"Yes, I do, Mistress Sarah."

"Jerry, are you willing sometimes to be my lover and other times when I feel the need to be controlled to be my slave? Regardless of your mood or where we are, when I give you the code word that it's time for you to obey Mistress Sarah?"

"Yes, I am willing, Mistress Sarah. I'm a little scared, but I trust you."

Sally added, "I only need to be dominant a few times a month. For the rest of the time, I want to have a vanilla relationship. But when I'm dominant, I will push you hard."

"Mistress Sarah, I would like a mixture of vanilla and submission. My fantasy when I'm submissive is for you to push me hard and test me. I want you to have your need to dominate satisfied. May I ask that there would be no permanent injury to me? "

Sally smiled and said, "I promise that I will not permanently injure you. I will cause you pain, but I will also give you great pleasure. To see if you're really committed to this, let's try a little test run before I accept you as my submissive."

Jerry was still looking at the floor, which Sally knew was a good sign of his submission. Sally could feel the excitement building between her legs and she could see the bulge in Jerry's pants. He was also excited.

Sally got up from her throne and moved around to the front of Jerry. She knelt down rubbing his thighs. "Would you let me use your body for my pleasure tonight? I promise you'll remember tonight forever."

"Mistress Sarah, I'm here for you to use me for your pleasure." He replied.

Sally dropped her robe and said, "Get up and follow me."

Sally led Jerry into the room that contained the bondage equipment.

"Jerry, remove your shirt."

Jerry practically ripped his shirt off and dropped it on the ground.

"Jerry, I expect you to fold your clothes neatly and put them on that shelf."

"Yes, Mistress Sarah." He picked up his shirt and did as he had been told.

Sally gestured to a straight-back chair with a seat that could be spread apart and said, "Jerry, If you are messy again, I will have to punish you. Now Jerry, sit in that chair."

He quickly sat down.

Sally picked up two padded wrist cuffs and put them on his wrists. She then hooked them to the back legs of the chair.

She sat in his lap and rubbed her corset-covered breasts against his chest. She put her hands on his head and drew it to her for a deep kiss.

Sally nibbled on his ear and said, "If it gets too much, just say red or grunt three times if you can't talk."

Jerry, "Okay Mistress Sarah, I can do that. May I ask, why wouldn't I be able to talk?"

Sally got up and fetched a ball gag from a small cabinet. She put one hand on Jerry's jeans where it covered his cock and began to massage his cock through his jeans.

"Would you wear this for me, Jerry? It would make me very happy."

Jerry nodded his head yes. Sally forced the ball into his mouth and tied it tightly around his head.

She then reached down and unzipped his pants. "Jerry, lift your butt so I can get these off."

Jerry raised off the chair, and Sally slipped his pants and briefs down to his knees. She removed his shoes and socks, then slipped the pants, and briefs off.

She spent a good amount of time teasing his cock and then got some padded ankle cuffs and secured his ankles to the front legs of the chair.

Then she pushed on the chair between his legs and the center part of the seat came out. She then pushed the front legs of the chair apart so that Jerry's legs were at a 45 degree angle to his body.

Sally smiled and said, "I have been wanting to get you in this position for a long time Jerry. Not only do I think that you are a wonderful caring person, I also know that you want a woman to own your body and take care of it."

Jerry nodded yes.

She trailed her hands over his exposed body and then looked deep into her eyes. "Jerry, I have needs that need to be satisfied before I can climax. I need to cause you some pain, but I promise that you'll have the best sex in your life if you are good.

Jerry showed some fear, but he nodded yes again.

David and Penny

David finished watching the video he had gotten from Penny. Tomorrow he would match it up with the video from Howard so that the dialogue on both sides would be heard. He deleted all traces on his work computer.

The next shift was starting. He performed the normal checklist with tonight's graveyard shift manager and then headed off to see Penny.

He opened the door to room 405. Penny was sitting wearing an outfit that came close to matching the one the woman had worn at the start of the evening. There were four candles, each a different color. She had a glass of red wine in her hand. Another glass of wine was on the table.

She greeted him, "Good evening, sweetheart. "I'm ready for some fun reenacting tonight."

He picked up the other wine glass and took a sip. "Sounds like fun, except we don't have to wear masks. The only problem is that I didn't take good notes on the video of what they did in the room yet."

Penny replied, "Don't worry, honey, I did." They both stood up and embraced. Soon they were caressing each other's bodies.

Penny instructed, "First step is to unzip my dress and pull it down my body."

When David watched the tape for a second time the next day he had to admit that Penny's instructions had come very close to what the two exhibitionists had done in the room.

=================

I hope you are enjoying my adventure in creating content for Literotica. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated.

There are clearly some possible follow-on stories. If I get the encouragement, I will extend this story to cover what some of the voyeur couples do afterward.

If you haven't already, you should read the story of Howard and Alice. It's 19 chapters long now. I am finishing up Part two of Alice's Submissive school, and then chapter 20 of Howard and Alice story will be the next thing written.

BTW, I am looking for an editor.