The Watchful Eye

Story Info
A story about The Watchful Eye.
1.1k words
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night seemed wild, I barely was able to crack a smile at the wedding recitation, the whole building was filled with joy & love flowing all about the place. The bride and the groom snuggled close together, their new found love was beautiful..., but something was off and it was quite mystifying all the magic of this golden fairy tale wedding and she chose him? I didn't mean to sound jealous, but how could I not feel that way, she wanted better as I remember, and her sexual desires was not fulfilled to her standard, so what if she had a masturbating problem I was a sneaky little pervert that love to watch.

Women pleasure them-self's until their twats ran warm with sticky cum it made my muscle hard with sexual heat and growth as it would hang within my pants brushing up against my hot thigh as pre-cum oozed out glazing the tip of my sensitive head, trying not to pay too much attention to her twin breast setting pretty, cause Shawn was known for his quick temper. Samantha looks at me and smiled as she tucked her hair behind her left ear, she looks up at the right time to catch my wink that I throw at her, I smirk as she bites her bottom lip tight I could tell she was in need of some self love she had a sexual itch and I could tell she desired for some body to rub it.

Oh boy did I want to rub it real deep and hard, the ride back from the wedding party was boring and everybody was talking about Shawn and Samantha and how they were the perfect couple, all the bridesmaids dreamed of being married to one of the knucklehead groomsmen, Terry, Billy, Derrick, Mickey, or Paul, they were nothing to shake your cheeks at but I didn't care cause I saw all of their girl friends naked either with the girls knowing or without them knowing.

Tricking them most of the time in blackmailing schemes or the usual deceitful debacle but since I can't sink my jagged claws of lust into Samantha so I guess my prey must fall as red mist upon her slutty friends, the goddess only had four one more freakier then the next, the first one was Gerrianna she was a plus size chick with red hair that touched her back and her eyes was a striking baby blue she had thick thighs like to twin beer kegs and she could drink just as much and smoked like a oven, but she could suck a mean muscle and them apple bomb breast just a couple of June apples but they still were worth the suck.

Next was Sandra a big breasted hairy twat, not that I mind a furry twat the hairier the better cause I was a animal at heart, but Sandra was a breast loving mans dream she once put them in my face cause she thought I was sleep but sadly I wasn't but the girl knew she had to, cause I snick a lick on her big areola.

Next is the third in the group Mona, a tall thick woman from top to bottom long tree trunk thighs and broad shoulders and breast of an amazonian woman, her name said it all "Mona" and she loved to scream loud and she also loved getting her long blond hair pulled while in doggy style position. She had crush on me since grade school.

Last but not least is the quiet, shy, and kept geeky girl named Korah I don't know much about her but she had a nice frame nicely shaped breast and semi-thick thighs I was always curious about her and they say, " curious killed the cat", and I wanted to kill her Twat,we got back to the hotel around one o'clock in the noonday we quickly changed out of our wedding attire and everybody was at the pool cooling down enjoying the fun in the sun, while all them were celebrating I was taking a needed shower, I step out of the shower hot and wet I grab my velvet robe and wrapped it around my big body and walk slowly down the hallway to my room enjoying the cool breeze blowing through the back of my robe cooling off my warm balls and my soft tender muscle as it swing in the breeze it felt amazing as if mother nature known I longed for some good love.

I turn to my right just about to enter into my room when out of the corner of my eye I see the door to Korah's room open on the crack, she laying there in the nude the valley of her breast are spread firmly apart in rest, while her breast being to perk up, and her nipples grow hard I grab my muscle and stroke the head gently pumping up my pleasure stroke by stroke, she spreads her thick legs wide as her left hand slides down upon her soft bald twat she take her hand end rotates her finger counter clockwise in a seductive way as her head tilts back on the pillow and her right hand grips the back of the pillow.

A moan slashes through the room with a sinful pleasure, her fingers going deeper in her twat as my hand wraps around my warm muscle jerking it slow as I imagine my lips and tongue running across her twat and my hands massaging her breast, so me cums leaks out rolling down my shaft to my balls as I pull it up slow grabbing it with ease, untying my robe showing my chest and chubby stomach, grabbing my nipples pulling them.

Korah I moan as she stops in looks up she signals me over with her one finger, with seduction and love I walk over and she rises up off the bed and cuffs my balls with love and places a sweet kiss on the center of my tummy and giggles as she says, "I like them big boys with them tit'ol bitty's, big old titties" my muscle relaxes as she opens her mouth wide and takes all of my love her juices drip on the carpet as she gagging and slurping I shout in pleasure Korah as she holds my balls with a firm loving grip I burst in her throat all warm and nutty she smiles and leaves nothing to lick up.

I pick her up and throw her on the bed my fat butt cheeks glazed and sweaty from her hand print grabbing my cheek like it was her own cheek, I spread her legs apart and slide my tongue in with my finger not long after following she moans fiercely giving a loud sigh as my fingers twist and turn gliding up to her G-spot until I can tasted her cum.

-P.L.Pablo

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Court Mage Reward A court mage reads your mind and makes you her new apprentice.in Mind Control
Ninja Assassin Saves Your Life Ninja enslaves you instead of killing you.in Mind Control
Four Friends Fuck Two married couples become even closer on a Friday evening.in Group Sex
The Gunshot A short fictional story of revenge.in NonConsent/Reluctance
April Fools' Luck A lucky way to forget the day.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories