All Comments on 'The Watching Game Ch. 01'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ParkriteParkriteover 1 year ago

Fantastic. Need somuch more tosee where this goes.

Mahto54Mahto54over 1 year ago

Hottest story ever! More please!!

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Wow c'est un Conte incest... Le cum face de Amie est parfait et mérite... J'ai cru un instant qu'elle révélerait Donna et Jim ayant baisé devant la cheminee et que leur mère les aurait surpris et puis chasse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous!

Thanks.

Rob_McCall4Rob_McCall4over 1 year ago

Fabulous!!! 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it! 5 Stars from me as well. It's just too bad that some Anonymous Troll had to rant and rave in their comment about all the things they feel is wrong in this world and leave you 1 star. We don't care what you feel is wrong Mr. Troll. Keep it to yourself MoFo. Don't take it too hard Hot_Sister, it's just a Troll. They should not be on Literotica to begin with. If it upsets them so much...why are they here to begin with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Read this on some other site, or something pretty much identical - a shame really because I enjoy your previous stories and when seeing your name had submitted a story I was looking forward it...BUT, couple of paragraphs in?...was all too familiar - still, a good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was pretty apparent that the main character's initial assessment of his sister was incorrect but as the story progressed that came out anyway. Writing was very strong and descriptive. The story heated up quickly but didn't seem rushed. 5 stars

(Can't place it but the story seemed too polished or too ornate though.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent! I'll check out your other work too. Pay the troll no mind. Sad they have so much hate. I wish they could be sorted out though. 10 stars each if I could, 5 for sure!

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

I've rarely read any way of describing a man filling a woman the way Jack filled Amie--in such poetic and flowery imagery. Nice twist and a nice touch.

Really most of this hinged on Amie eavesdropping (made sense once she described what she did as a teen when Jack was gone) and her misunderstand what Jack meant; the rest stemmed from her hating Jack for not staying in touch (implying she crushed on him long ago and he never knew it). Thanks for unraveling her so we understood why she thought as she did, and it opened the door for Jack to walk into a scenario he didn't think would unfold.

Do hope there will be more, as she was plain about "I'm not safe," so with all that he put into her...I'm thinking she's pregnant and there's going to be fallout. Would be interesting to see what changed her mind, to accept that.

Vividly told, with appropriate angst and emotion. Well written. 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely sucking fucking fabulous. His sister has such a fabulous red hot cunt, ripe and ready for unbridled incestuous fucking. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories