The Watching Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Decorated? How -- in what way?"

I shrugged. "The first time it was whipped cream and cherries. Sometimes it was flowers -- rose petals strewn over the sheets or forget-me-nots strategically placed on her bits. Once she had a bunch of daffodils stuck in her -- well, you know...she was the vase."

Amie laughed. "I think she and I would have got on. So what was stuck in her this time?"

I shook my head, pretending to play hard to get. "If you think I'm going to sit in a pub and tell my baby sister about my sex life, think again. It's really none of your damn business."

She laughed again, a brittle sound without humour. "You don't get it, do you? This is the payback, Jack. This is the price for spying on me in the stables, for finding out about one of my little secrets." She reached over and touched my arm, and her voice softened. "Besides, you really want to tell me, don't you? You need to tell me. She rolled you big time and you're still hurting, and there's not been a soul you could talk to. Tell me, Jack. Tell me what you saw on that day."

I stared at her, struck by her beauty. Those amazing eyes captivated me, drawing me into their luminescent depths, and her cheeks were stained by a touch of colour that betrayed her excitement at the game we were playing. I could see she was aroused: her eyes glittered and she was breathing through her mouth, her lips open and moist and inviting. I wondered what was going through her head. What in the hell made her tick?

"Alright then -- but tit for tat. I'll talk if you do too."

She nodded quickly. "Right. Now -- tell me what you found on that day."

"I slipped through the open door into the bedroom, wearing only my Jocks. You couldn't see the bed from the doorway - you had to walk down a little corridor, and I could hear this moaning noise coming from up ahead. I -- I thought she was in pain, and I hurried forward and turned the corner into the room -- and suddenly, there she was, kneeling on the bed with her face away from me. I could see her ass and her thighs and the secret opening to her body -"

Amie frowned slightly and shook her head. "Don't be coy, Jack. Use the right word -- you could see her cunt." Her mouth curled around the word and she licked her lips, her little pink tongue flickering over the soft pink flesh to leave them as moist and shiny as the object she was describing. She looked at me for a moment. "Was she alone?"

I shook my head. "Oh, no. There was a girl with her. She was lying on her back and Cindy was crouched over her in the soixante-neuf position -- 69ers to you. Cindy's bum was towards me and her legs were open as she knelt across the bed, and there was a pair of hands holding her cheeks open so I could see everything. The girl was licking up into her -- big, wet strokes of her tongue, pushing right into her pussy and then curving up towards her ass, and with each stroke Cindy wriggled and moaned.

"So what did you do?"

"I stopped like I'd been pole-axed. It wasn't at all what I was expecting, I can tell you...I must have stood there with my mouth open, feeling like a peeping Tom, wondering if I should go or stay - and then I saw what was happening -- I mean, really saw....the girl's hands on my wife's cheeks, prising them open so she could eat her better...the cream on her tongue as it curled into her pussy...my wife bending down to lap at the girl's cunt, her breasts hanging down, swinging -- the nipples hard, rubbing against the girl's belly as she moved. I'd seen things like that in blue movies, Amie, but never right in front of me. I could see the sweat on their skin and the ooze of their juices and I could hear them moaning and sighing. I could see the little wet hairs around Cindy's pussy, flattened by the girl's tongue. I could even smell their excitement, right in front of me."

Amie reached forward and grasped my wrist, her fingers hot on my skin. "So what did you do, Jack?" she whispered, "did you watch for a while, or did you run away?"

I shook my head. "No. Your turn first, Sis". I regarded her for a moment. "Just before we got here you said there were things going on that I didn't know about. What things?"

She shook her head. "I can't tell you that -- not yet, anyway. Ask me something else."

"Is it to do with me?"

"Not directly, but your being here could bring it back." I could see her thinking, wondering how much to say. "At least, it could remind everyone of what happened -- and that wouldn't help."

"So it's a family issue then."

She smiled. "I'm not going to talk about it Jack. Ask something about me."

I nodded briefly. If things worked out there would be time to explore that mystery later. "You like to watch people doing it, don't you?"

She nodded, her eyes shining.

"So how did it start?"

Amie laughed. "Have you ever wondered why Donna is the black sheep of the family -- and why Mum never likes to speak about her?" She watched me nod. "Didn't you guess?"

"No. I was away just about all of the time she was here."

"Well, Jack, not to put too fine a point on it, she liked to fuck -- and she wasn't too fussed where and who with."

"Was that something to do with the family secret you won't tell me?"

"No. Are you done?"

I shook my head. "So you used to watch her -- Donna."

"Yep. Don't get me wrong, though -- she didn't know I was there. It wasn't like she put on a show or anything."

"How old were you when that started?"

Amie thought for a moment. "About fourteen, I guess. I was up in my room on night. Mum was out and Donna must have figured I wasn't in either. Anyway, I heard a funny noise downstairs and I went down to see what it was. She was on the lounge floor with one of the local village boys, going at it hammer and tongs."

"That must have been quite a shock."

She laughed. "Not really. I'd been raised on a farm, don't forget, so I knew all about the birds and the bees. I used to watch the animals mating and it always gave me a warm feeling where it counts." She looked at me sideways. "I still do, as you know. But it was the first time I'd seen people doing it."

"So you took it up as a hobby."

Amie shrugged. "I guess. Every Saturday Donna would come to this bar and pick up, and I'd be waiting outside. Sometimes I'd get lucky and they'd do it in the bushes across the road, or in the bus shelter -- or if Mum was out they'd go to the house. That was always best, because I could see more." She paused for a moment. "And I used to watch Mum and Dad, as well... I could always tell when they were going to do it because Dad would go to bed early."

I regarded her with surprise. "How the hell did you do that, Amie? I'm sure that she didn't do it in the bushes."

She looked at me slyly. "I found a way. You wouldn't think she was good in bed, would you?"

"I'd not given it much thought, really."

"She was, though. She'd fuck like a train...I'd get exhausted just watching her." She lapsed into silence and I could see her remembering.

"Do you only ever watch, or do you ever take it further?"

"You mean join in with Mum and Dad?"

"No, I mean with anyone. Weren't you ever tempted to join in -- you must have got aroused."

Amie nodded. "Aroused - hell, yes!" She thought for a moment. "But I never felt I wanted to join in. It's difficult, in a small village...there's not much opportunity, and everyone knows everyone else's business. Anyway, there's no one that I fancied...the local boys have about as much finesse as a brass doorknob."

"So you've tried a few of them?"

She looked into my face and I could see her deciding whether to tell me or not. "I played around, Jack," she said at last. "Who hasn't? But not in a threesome. I tried with one or two of the locals, but they were like Neanderthals...you know, the wham bam syndrome. All they wanted was to stick their dicks in me, without any of the build up I needed. It just didn't seem to measure up to what I saw when I was watching, you know?" She laughed softly. I didn't like their attitude, so I wouldn't let them and pretty soon I got a reputation as a frigid bitch. They didn't even bother to try after that...not that I minded. It took the pressure of me."

So - my sister was a frustrated voyeur, longing for the right people to join in with -- and a virgin to boot, if I understood her correctly.

"Would you do it? I asked her softly. "If you found the right person?"

She smiled. "That would be telling, wouldn't it." She picked up her drink and twirled it in her fingers, watching the pale gold liquid moving inside. "Your turn now. Tell me what happened in the bedroom that day."

"Well -- I watched, for a while, getting hornier than a stoat. After a few minutes Cindy saw me and she didn't miss a beat...just smiled and sat up a little. Her pussy was pushed against the girl's face and she swiveled her hips to grind it over her mouth. I moved around to face her -- I could see the girl's body lying between Cindy's legs -- her tits pressing against her thighs and her nipples like champagne corks. She had a lovely figure, I remember, and her skin was much darker than Cindy's. She had her legs apart so I could see her pussy -- it was open where Cindy's tongue had been at it, and it was wet. She had a bush of dark hair there and the silver threads of her juice were smeared over it -- soaking, sopping wet -- and there was liquid coming out of her too, oozing out of her pussy and trickling down her ass. I could see it smeared over the insides of her legs, and Cindy's face was wet where she had been eating."

Amie grasped my arm again, leaning forward over the table with her face close to mine. I could feel the warmth of her breath against my cheek. Her voice was low, charged with excitement. "Did you fuck her?" she whispered.

I leaned closer, feeling the touch of my sister's hair against my face and the heat of her excitement radiating like a furnace. I wondered again how far I could go, whether she would be receptive or disgusted. There was only one way to find out.

"Oh, yes, Amie," I said. "But not right away. There were other things to do first."

I put my hand on her neck and pulled her closer to me, my fingers brushing the soft white skin behind her ear. She made no effort to pull away and I could feel the soft whisper of her breath on my cheek and the warmth of her flesh touching me. Her sexual energy crackled like static under my fingertips and I could smell the musk of her arousal wafting up from under the table, thick and palpable, mixed with the crisp aroma of her hair and the subtle fragrance of her perfume.

The touch of her skin and awareness of her arousal seized my senses, tilting them sharply - and in that second our relationship shifted. The energy in her body altered somehow and in a moment of perception I understood that she felt it too - the boundaries of brother and sister had been swept away. Perhaps it was the language we had been using, or perhaps it was because we'd never really had time to consider ourselves siblings: whatever it was, the shackles had suddenly been cast off and I knew that if I played the game right she would take me to places I had not even dreamed about.

My voice thickened with lust and I pressed closer, ratcheting the game up another notch. "You should have been there, Amie," I whispered. "The three of us...there on the bed. Can you imagine it? The firm hot flesh and oozing juices -- the moans and sighs of pleasure and then the fucking? So much fucking. So many holes to fill, Amie, stretched open by fingers and dildos and my cock: rubbing, rubbing, sliding in and out, switching and changing until we didn't know who was doing who." I pressed my lips against her ear. "You could have reached out and touched us, Amie, scooped up the juices and tasted them thick on your lips. Would you have liked that, Amie? Would you have joined in and been fucked as well?"

Her face was pressed against mine cheek to cheek, her lips close to my ear, and she growled softly in her throat. "God, yes," she whispered. "I could have watched...touched. " She pressed against me a little harder, and I felt her tongue flicker briefly over the lobe of my ear. "Tell me more, Jack," she whispered. "Tell me how you fucked them."

"I ate the girl first. I didn't know her name or where she was from or what she did, but I found out what she tasted like. The cream was oozing out of her like a little river and I lapped at it, scooping it up on my tongue and savored it. She must have thought it was still Cindy because she was mumbling her name but then Cindy got off her and she twigged it was someone else. She looked down at me and smiled and I felt her fingers in my hair, guiding me, holding me against her." I paused for a moment, remembering, the images like a collage of erotic snapshots flickering through my brain: the two women kneeling side by side, holding their cheeks open to give me access; my cock at the mouth of her pussy, and then the incredible heat as I slid into it, and the cream gathering around the lips of her cunt as I fucked her.

"I took the girl first," I said. She was about your age, Amie, and she was as tight as a nun's nasty. She was kneeling on the bed with her legs apart and her pussy was thrust back, begging to be fucked. Can you picture it? Her lips wet and open and my cock as hard as an iron bar?" I suddenly remembered the expression on Amie's face as she watched the stallion's thick black cock punch into the mare's sex, and I changed my whispered words to enhance that image. "You could have stood close and watched the head of my prick punch into her, Amie, forcing aside the lips of her cunt and driving up into her body. You could have watched me fucking her -- the wet suck of her flesh as I worked my shaft into her." I moved my fingers from her neck, sliding down over the satin gloss of her skin to her cheek, pressing her face against mine. "Tell me you would have liked that, Amie."

Her voice was a low growl. "Oh, yes -- oh, God yes!"

"Tell me you would have joined in -- kneeling on the bed with the others, feeling that thick cock punching into you."

She squirmed on the seat and a low moan escaped from her lips. "Yes! Fucking all night long."

"A woman's tongue on your clit and your brother's cock inside you."

"Oh, yes!" A tremor passed through her almost as if she had come, and I wondered if she was masturbating, her fingers busy in the folds of her vulva. I thought she might explore the idea of sex with me, but when she spoke again it was still about the story. "Did you fuck them both, Jack?" she whispered.

"Yes, yes. Both of them, stretched out on the bed, switching from one to another, comparing their tightness and how they moved underneath me. I told them I couldn't decide which one to spurt into, and that it was up to them to suck my seed out. A contest -- who could make me cum inside her -"

She groaned, a low sound in my ear filled with lust and longing. "Christ, Jack. I need to cum too."

"Not here, Amie", I whispered. "Come home and I'll tell you about it. In exquisite detail."

She pulled away and looked at me, reading what was in my eyes. Her face was flushed and her eyes were very bright. "Tell me here."

I shook my head. "They're watching us, Amie. You don't want to be run out of town like the other girl, do you?"

She shook her head. "Why should they? I haven't fucked my brother."

Yet, I thought. But you probably will before the night is out. I reached over and gently pulled her up. "She might think you have, Amie. Come on. We can talk better at home."

It was cool outside and we walked back through the woods in silence, nurturing the sexual tension like a fragile flame that neither of us wanted to extinguish. The glow of the torch created a little pool of intimacy in the darkness and she held my arm tightly. We both knew we had crossed an invisible threshold and all we had to do to experience something momentous was to let it happen. For the first time in years I could feel a tightness in my belly and the warm glow of anticipation you feel when you have a chance of fucking somebody new. The smell of her arousal filled my head and the vision of her underneath me, arching her back as I sank into her liquid heat, left room for nothing else. I needed to possess her, to plunge into her hot, compliant body, and the fact that she was my sister made it all the more delicious.

The house was in darkness when we entered it, and I went to turn on the light but she stopped me. "No, Jack. Come and sit by the fire and talk." She slipped off her coat and scarf and hung them on the hook by the door, and she moved to the drinks cabinet and poured two whiskeys - holding one out to me with slender fingers, acknowledging my lingering touch with a smile. She proffered her glass and we touched them. "Cheers."

"Won't we disturb Mum?"

She shook her head. "We could get the 12-bores out and shoot the place up and she wouldn't hear it." She sipped her drink. "I used to wait until she and Dad were asleep and then creep out of the wardrobe in their room and they never woke up."

"Wasn't that risky?"

She shrugged. "Not as much as when I used to watch Donna." She laughed softly. "This sofa could tell you a few stories about what she got up to."

"And I bet you could, too."

"I guess." She looked around the room. "I'd wait until she was fully occupied and then I'd creep around the back of the room, along there -- she gestured with her glass. "Her routine was always the same - she'd start with a session of necking, when I could move around without too much difficulty." She laughed again. "She always kissed with her eyes shut so I could move around, if I was careful. I'd wedge myself in the little alcove there -- before Mum put the bookcase in it there was a curtain. I'd watch whilst she got get naked and do the routine. She liked to do it by firelight, or candlelight in the warmer weather, but there was always enough light to see."

"And what did you see, Amie?"

"Everything. She'd fuck the same guy for a few weeks until she was tired of him and then bring in a new one. She learned a lot, and quickly, and she'd practice all of her tricks on the next one." She giggled. "They must have thought their dreams had all come true."

"And which of her tricks did you like the best?"

She stared into her drink for a moment, swirling the glass so the firelight flared in the pale amber fluid, and then she downed it and held out her glass for another. I filled it and she looked into my eyes as she spoke, her voice tight with excitement. "I liked it when she could see herself being penetrated, Jack. She'd hold herself open so she could watch the long, slow slide of his prick into her body. She loved the sight of her pussy being stretched open, and the gleam of their juices glistening on his cock. She'd talk about it, how much she loved seeing it, egging him on. I used to watch her as she watched herself, and I'd put my fingers in my pants and ease my fingers in, and I would wonder if we were experiencing the same thing or whether she had a different sensation."

"Of course she did. Fingers are great but there's nothing like the real thing. Surely you must know that from your own experience."

"I don't know, Jack. My experiences weren't great...sweaty little gropes in back of a car or in the bushes. Like as not the guy would cum before I was even excited, on the upholstery or across my clothes. After a while I began to believe that I could never do it like Donna or Jim -- or even Mum. They loved it. So I'd just watch them, and get my rocks off that way." She took another mouthful of her drink. "And that's OK too -- well, it was when they were here. Now, I don't have anyone to watch." She turned away and put her glass on the cabinet and then she looked at me and she laughed self-consciously. "Christ, Jack, this is turning into a confession. Is that what you had in mind? The secret diary of a virgin sister?"