The Watching Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her, seeing the firelight catching the glints of gold and red in her hair. Her skin was painted bronze in its light and her mouth was slightly open, the lips soft and wet and her teeth were white behind them. Despite her sharp tongue and abrupt manner I suddenly realised how lonely she was, and how desperate for someone to be close to. She was staring at me, almost pleading for understanding, and I leaned forward slowly. I expected her to pull back but she did not, and a moment later I pressed my lips on hers.

For a moment she did nothing and then her arms came up and held me, and she opened her mouth. I could taste the liquor on her breath and my mind registered how soft her lips were, and the crisp smell of her hair and the aroma of her skin. Her body was pressed against me, long and lean, and she moved one hand and traced her fingers lightly down one side of my face, her nails rasping lightly against my unshaven skin. My cock reared up, tight against my jeans and I felt her hips move forward to press against it.

After a few moments she broke free from my kiss long enough to talk. "So what do you have in mind, Jack?" she whispered.

I nuzzled her neck, feeling her arch her back and hearing her groan softly. Her breasts pressed against me, soft and warm, and I could feel the nipples like hard little nubs against my chest. My heart was hammering in my chest, beating like a tattoo... she was so delicious -- folded in my arms like liquid fire with her breath on my cheek and her body pressed against me. I wondered if she realised how hard I was and how much I wanted her, and I wondered how far she would go.

I traced my tongue over the smooth buttery skin below her ear, delighting in the warm puppy smell of her. "I could tell you more about my story," I murmured, "or I could show you, Amie, if you wanted." I paused for a second, praying that I hadn't read the signs wrong. She didn't say a word and I pressed on, my voice as soft as the whisper of silk. "You don't need to spy on anyone else, Amie...you can watch us in the mirror -- you and me, together, doing all the things you love to see."

She said nothing for a moment but her fingers moved over my chest, sliding over the material to my neck. I could feel their heat on my skin and I fancied I could feel her energy, like the crackle of static electricity between us. She growled softly, almost like a low moan, and her voice was soft in my ear. "So you want to fuck me, Jack." A statement, not a question.

My cock grew even harder at her words, straining against my jeans.

"In your bed, Jack. Fucking your little sister all night long...so bad." Her voice was charged with excitement, and it swept away the last of my doubts. I realised that she wanted it as much as me, and we had the rest of the night to play the game. My heart was beating like a jackhammer at the thought of taking her. She probably thought she was wise in the way of fucking, that watching others had taught her all she needed to know: but she had never experienced that shattering, exquisite moment of being penetrated for the first time and it was me who would take her on that journey. I had a sudden image of her naked underneath me, her legs wide open and her face contorted as I took her virginity. God, I wanted her -- she was so beautiful.

"Will you teach me, Jack? Stay with me all night and cum into me where I want?" Little whispered words, falling from her lips and painting pictures of what she wanted.

"Yes. Do you want me to cum into you?"

"Not inside me -- I'm not...safe. And I want to be able to see it spurting."

"You will, Amie -- pumping thick and hot, spraying over your skin, into your mouth."

She groaned again, a low animal sound and she ground her hips against me, the heat of her body against mine. "All night long, Jack. Do what you want to me."

I took her hand and led her up the stairs, the hallway light casting our shadows on the walls - juxtaposed one on the other in a delicious parody of what we were about to do. I could feel her hand in mine, sweaty with anticipation, and I realised that my mouth was dry with excitement. Taking little Amie up to my room to fuck her. How had it come to this?

The room was in darkness and she released my hand and turned on the light beside the bed, regarding herself in the full-length mirrors on the wardrobe doors for a few seconds. In one fluid movement she reached up and undid the clasp of her dress and let it fall, the material slipping off her arms and sliding off her hips to pool at her feet. She was naked underneath it except for a tiny pair of blue silk panties, held by laces either side of her hips, and I could see the material was stained at the front -- almost translucent from the juices she had released. Her breasts were full and round and a light creamy colour, capped by thick, dark nipples already swollen with desire. No wonder I had been able to smell her excitement in the pub -- there had been so little to keep it in.

She kicked off her shoes and undid the slim gold watch, putting it on the bedside table, and then she turned back to the mirror and looked at my reflection, her eyes on my face. "How do you want me, Jack?"

I wanted her every way and I stripped quickly, tearing off the shirt and unzipping my jeans, shucking them off and then standing for a moment to look at her -- the curve of her waist and the tight, round cupcakes of her buttocks. She was holding one leg slightly in advance of the other -- a classic nude pose, thrusting one hip forward slightly and in the mirror I could see a few wisps of golden hair escaping from the elastic of her panties. She was watching me, her eyes still and steady, but I could see her excitement in the flush of colour in her cheeks.

"Stay there, Amie." I slid my jocks over my hips and pulled them down and my cock leaped free. Her eyes moved to it, seeing the thick purple glans and the swollen shaft, bobbing as I moved towards her.

I stood behind her and put my arms around her waist. My shaft was wedged in the crack between her buttocks and I moved my hands to her breasts. "Look in the mirror," I whispered.

She watched as I lifted them, my hands much darker than the pale creamy flesh they caressed. They were surprisingly large, each filling my hand and their weight and plasticity caused a spurt of moisture to leak from my cock, dribbling between us. She leaned her head against my shoulder and she watched as I massaged them, my fingers teasing her nipples, pinching them lightly so they thickened even more and turned a darker hue as the blood coursed through them. My rod was jammed between us, wedged in the warm and delicious crack between her ass cheeks, and she felt the heat of my breath as I leaned down to kiss her neck.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered between the kisses. The golden cloud of her hair was tickling my face, shutting out her reflection but my senses were filled by the scent of her desire and the taste of her skin. I felt her moving against me, pushing her hips back against my shaft, rotating them slightly so my cock moved against her, the tip sliding over the wetness I had dribbled there. She put her hands over mine, holding them against her tits, pressing them down so the globes of flesh were compressed under my palms. So hot, so hot.

"Look at us, Jack," she said.

I looked in the mirror and saw what she saw -- a young girl with a body as smooth as alabaster, the flowing curves of her hips and the long, delicious spread of her legs. Her head was back, leaning against the figure behind her and her hair was in disarray. A figure stood behind her, almost hidden, and his hands grasped her breasts with the nipples peeping from between his fingers. Her legs were apart and the front of her pants was wet with excitement, the thin material shining with her juices. She moved her torso slightly, thrusting lightly back and forth and she had an expression of rapture on her face as she gazed into the mirror.

I reached down and adjusted my prick, sliding it horizontally between her legs. I could feel the damp folds of her panty gusset touching me and I began to thrust lightly. In the mirror the purple head of my cock appeared and disappeared between the top of her thighs as it rubbed against her. I could see her eyes on it, hooded with excitement as she watched, and I could hear the panting of her breath as she became more aroused. She reached down and pulled aside under the slick wet material of her knickers, grunting with satisfaction at the visual image presented.

"Jesus, Jack!" she whispered. "Look at that...look at the cream."

Both of us were making juices and it gleamed in the soft light. A string of it dribbled from the eye of my cock, a single strand that oozed down until it dripped on one golden thigh. Her juice was gathered at the lips of her cunt like cream in an éclair and the movement of my cock caused it to ooze onto my swollen flesh, painting the shaft in silver.

I released her breasts and held her waist. Both of us were thrusting now, our hips moving in sequence and my rod rubbed back and forth against her thighs and we could hear the soft slurping of wet flesh as we churned her juices to a froth.

"Is this what Donna used to do?" I asked.

Amie shook her head. "She liked it inside her...but it looks good, doesn't it." She regarded the image for a few moments, her eyes fastened on the head of my cock as it appeared and disappeared between her legs. "It reminds me of a site on the net where a girl put little cameras in her pussy and then fucks," she whispered. "You can see the man's cock, pushing back and forth inside her and the walls of her cunt gripping it, oozing moisture...and then he cums and you can see the jets of spunk filling her up." She gripped her thighs together, gripping me more tightly as I thrust back and forth. "Do you want to cum into me, Jack?"

The friction between her thighs was delicious, gripping me as I moved back and forth. "God yes," I groaned. "I haven't cum into a woman in months."

She giggled. "You must have heaps inside you then. How much can you cum, Jack?"

"Enough to fill you right up."

"All of me?"

"Every orifice, Amie. We should do it, then watch it dribble out."

She hissed softly -- a slight indrawing of breath as she pictured the image: my cream leaking out of her holes -- dribbling thick and white against her skin. I gripped her hips and thrust harder at the thought of what it would be like to spurt inside her delicious golden body, and to see it seeping out again. I remembered she wasn't on the pill. Not in her pussy, then, which left her mouth or her ass -"

She must have been thinking the same. "Fuck my mouth, Jack."

She knelt on the floor and looked up at me, her eyes hungry as I placed my cock at her lips, rubbing the slippery head against the soft pink flesh, the head thick and dark against her skin. In the mirror we could see the silver smears of lubrication around her mouth as I sought entry. I pressed harder and the head suddenly popped into her mouth and her teeth scraped lightly over my skin before the soft clamp of her lips engulfed me. I groaned with the sensation and she opened her mouth and drew back, watching the long strands of spit and cum juice stringing between us.

Her eyes flickered to my face. "Tell me what to do, Jack," she said. "Teach me how to give good head."

And so I taught her, my little sister kneeling at my feet with her hands on my thighs and my cock in her mouth. I showed her how to turn her head to vary the angle and how to adjust the tightness of her lips to draw out the pleasure. She watched herself in the mirror, her mouth full and her throat moving as she tried to take me deeper and she moved her tongue to curl over the sensitive skin of my glans as it slid, slippery smooth, against the inside of her cheeks. My hands were in her hair, guiding her, holding her as I worked my cock ever deeper, until her lips were pressed hard against my belly as the full length skewered into her throat. So delicious, the head of my cock jammed in her windpipe, so tight. I held it there for a moment until she grunted and pushed me back, my cock bobbing free and spit and pre-cum drooling from her mouth as she caught her breath.

Deep in my balls I could feel the tingling of my first cum, triggered by the softness of her lips and her complicity, and I plunged back into her mouth, thrusting my hips back and forth and holding her head as I fucked her. Her breasts were bobbing with the force of my thrusts, the nipples swollen with pleasure. She was grunting, egging me on, her hands clasping my thighs and her mouth working at me, sucking me in, her tongue wriggling in her mouth to curl under the exquisitely tender flesh of my frenulum -- lapping, lapping, lapping at her brother's cock, taking me deep into her throat, moving her hand to press a fingertip through the tight ring of my anus and into my body.

In that instant the dam burst in a sudden rush of hot, grainy light and I felt the scalding heat of my cum racing along my shaft. I seized my cock and pulled free of her mouth, holding it at her lips as she watched herself in the mirror. Her mouth was open and her eyes were bright with lust as I spurted. My rod jerked seven or eight times and with each jerk a long jet of burning jism splattered over her face, filling her eyes with pools of whiteness and spraying over her nose and cheeks. It trickled into her mouth in shiny white rivulets, dulling the shiny whiteness of her teeth and coating her tongue, and it hung in globules in her hair and in long slippery ropes from her chin.

And gradually the storm subsided and at last I stood back, my cock softening slightly. She regarded her image in the mirror and she laughed. My sperm was thick on her face and she touched with her fingers, watching as it dribbled onto her tongue and pooled around her teeth. "Jesus, Jack," she murmured. "There's gallons of it. And I never thought it would taste this strong."

I reached down and pulled her to her feet. "Now your turn."

She was subservient under my hands and I arranged her so she was kneeling on the bed over my body, the satin skin of her thighs either side of my head and her pussy above my face. I could not see the mirror, but I reckoned I had the better view: the shadow of her crotch a few inches above my face with the wrinkled gusset of her little blue panties wedged tightly in her crack. She pulled the soaking material aside and looked over her shoulder at the reflection and moaned softly as I ate her: watching my tongue teasing the lips of her pussy, flickering around the edges and then dipping into her body. She tasted incredible, and her juices dribbled from her cunt and ran over my face and into my mouth and I drank her.

"You taste good, Amie." My voice sticky, her juices filling my mouth.

She was gasping with pleasure. "Mmmm. Lick more...down a bit. There. There!" Directing me, moving her body over my face to put my tongue into her most sensitive spot. The tip darting into her, flickering against her clit and scooping cream into my mouth. Her voice gusty with pleasure. "Ah, Ah...just there, Jack. Lick it, lick it."

My cock was rock hard again, desperate to be inside her. I pushed her off, my hands on the firm round cheeks of her ass and I slithered around the bed to lie on my back with my feet towards the mirror. She knelt beside me waiting to be told what to do, her eyes filled with lust. I wondered if she realised this was the last few seconds of her virginity.

"Face the mirror and lower yourself on me," I instructed her, "you'll see it, Amie. My shaft going into you -"

She squatted over me and held my cock with her slender fingers, engaging it against the tight wet entrance to her body before releasing it. My cock-head was wedged in her vulva, the swollen lips of her labia holding it there with just the tip inside her. She regarded herself in the mirror: her breasts full and firm with the nipples thick with desire; her body crouching, legs bent. The curve of her hips and the slight bulge of her belly and the shaft poised beneath her, ready to spear up through her pelvic girdle into her centre.

And as we both watched she lowered herself onto me. The head of my clock slid into her, disappearing smoothly before it encountered her obstruction. She pressed down harder, her body straining as I sought to enter more deeply, and she moaned.

"Jesus, that's tight...so fucking tight. Break into me, Jack. Ah, ah!"

I held her waist to steady her and I watched as my rod struggled to enter. For a moment it seemed that it would not, but then the membrane inside her suddenly ruptured and I slid into her fully. She let out a little cry of pain and her hands grasped my thighs. "Fuck! Christ, that hurt!....Wait, wait. Let me adjust." She was gasping, her fingers digging into my skin and she eased herself up a little so I was only half buried inside her. I could see her panting, her face distorted with pain and pleasure.

For a few moments we were still. It was a sight I'll never forget, I can tell you -- my little sister crouched over me, impaled on my cock with her thighs straining and her hands gripping my legs and virgin blood oozing from her cunt and trickling down my shaft. And then she began to move...tentatively at first, then with growing confidence as her pain was replaced with pleasure. Little strokes with her tits jiggling as she moved, my shaft half in her and her pussy gripping it as hard as a woodworking vice, and then longer strokes with my cock sliding deep into her slender body whilst she grunted and moaned above me. She was so tight -- gripping the entire length of my rod from the tip to the base: a sort of rippling motion as she wriggled on me. Sometimes she leaned back to better watch as we fucked, and other times she crouched forward and I could see the firm globes of her ass rotating on me, and the tight ring of her vulva stretched around my shaft.

My hands were on her waist, the firm flesh moving under them as she pumped me, her eyes in the mirror liquid with lust as she watched her brother's cock entering and leaving her body. There was no pain now -- only pleasure: waves of it, like the breakers in an ocean rolling for a thousand miles across the windswept wastes, rolling towards the shore. She knew I would cum in her and she accepted it and she worked her cunt on me, sucking me in and rippling along my length, my balls soaked in her juices and the sheets stained.

I could see her eyes fixed on mine, willing me to fill her and I could see she was holding her own climax to ride alongside mine. "Cum for me, Jack," she whispered. "Fill me up. Let me feel how it is."

"I will, baby," I told her.

From a distant place I could feel the wave take me, lifting me upwards to rush forward, the power building, building, the crest curling as it raced towards the shore. My heart was hammering so fast I could hardly breathe and I heard her calling to me as she raced beside me, both of us caught in its power. Climbing, climbing, the excitement building like a tsunami, spinning us upwards to the very pinnacle of pleasure and holding us there, our bodies thrumming together...balanced on the edge of the universe in the half darkness shot through with bright sparklets of light -- holding, holding, quivering on the edge: and then in a single blinding moment of indescribable ecstasy the wave broke and I spurted massively in a maelstrom of white, churning power. Exploding inside her -- scalding jets of sperm bursting into her virgin pussy, spraying over her cervix and splattering in the tight, undulating tube of her grasping cunt. I heard her shrieks as she came with me, her pussy gripping me tightly as it milked me with hard, tight contractions to vacuum my seed deep into her golden body.