The Water Boy Gets Turned Out Again

Story Info
Andy gets turned out again...and the coach wants in now.
1.3k words
4.68
13.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All weekend, Andy couldn't stop thinking about the incident in the showers, partly due to the fact that his ass was still slightly sore. Each time he reflected on how Jeremy's cock took his virgin ass, he got all worked up again which gave him an instant hard-on. He would start stroking his cock when reminiscing about how he shot his load on the shower floor while Damon was shoving his nine inch dick down his throat, with Jeremy buried in his ass, and the rest of the team jerking off in unison. While Brantley had been fairly rough with him, Andy didn't hold any animosity toward him. If anything, he was glad because his dream of having sex with his girlfriend's twin brother, Jeremy, came true. The excitement and bliss turned to anxiety on Sunday night because Andy wasn't sure how this teammates would react when he saw them at school on Monday.

***

Monday morning came too soon and Andy had no choice but to show up at school and face his fellow teammates. As he passed them in the hall between classes, the majority of his teammates carried on as though nothing had happened. Andy passed Brantley and Damon while on his way to lunch and they gave him a slight smirk, which made Andy feel at little uneasy. He was sure that things would be fine as time passed. During Biology, the one class that he shared with Jeremy, Andy noticed that Jeremy tried to avoid him and refused to make eye contact at any point. Andy had a wide array of emotions going on. He didn't think Jeremy was gay and figured that the incident in the shower was nothing more than a barbaric display of dominance, but furthermore, Andy didn't want his girlfriend, Jenny to find out.

Andy decided to go to practice that afternoon and act as though nothing had happened. He went into the locker room and changed like normal. The Texas heat was smoldering and everyone was drenched in sweat, but otherwise their practice was rather uneventful. After practice everyone went back to the locker room. Andy undressed, put his towel around his waist and headed toward the showers. Before entering the showers, Coach Williams called for him to come to his office. Figuring it was nothing major, Andy dropped by the coach's office before getting his shower.

Coach Williams was in his late 30's, a little over 6 feet tall, extremely tan from spending more than enough time in the sun, dark blonde hair, and was a muscular 230lbs. He spent hours each week in the gym and had the body to prove it. As Andy approached the office, Coach Williams motioned for him to come in.

The coach got up and came around his desk, closer to were Andy was sitting. Coach Williams learned against his desk and began to speak, "Andy, I couldn't help but notice the incident that happened last week after practice. I'm not here to judge anyone, but I want to be sure that you were a willing participant."

"Coach, it isn't what it looked like. I'm not gay! I have a girlfriend! We were all really stressed and got caught up in the moment. It all happened really fast, but I can't say that anything happened against my will." Andy was visibly shaking.

Coach Williams wanted to put him at ease. "Again, I'm not judging. It's normal and I've also experimented a few times. Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything, just be safe. We're men and men have urges. Go take a shower and relax." Andy wondered if it was his imagination, or did the coaches tight shorts begin to swell as he talked. As he walked away he could feel the coach's eyes on him.

Andy nervously left and joined the remaining guys in the showers. The majority of the team had already showered and left but a handful of guys remained. As Andy walked through the steam, he saw Jeremy fully lathered up. He walked past and took the empty shower in the far corner. He began to let the warm water run over his body and began to apply soap when he glanced and noticed that Jeremy was watching him. He also noticed that Jeremy's cock wasn't completely soft. As Andy washed his face, he heard the shower across from him turn on. It was Coach Williams. Andy turned back around and continued to clean himself. Another glance to the right and Andy noticed through the thick steam that Jeremy was stroking his thick cock and looking in his direction. Andy jerked his head away and as he turned back around to rinse his hair, he saw the coach's cock standing at full attention. He made eye contact with the coach, who just smiled and walked toward Andy.

After what seemed like hours, although probably just seconds, Coach Williams got close enough to to grab Andy's hand and gently placed it on his hard cock. The coach whispered in Andy's ear, "I want you to suck my cock like you sucked Damon's last week. I saw how much you enjoyed it." With a moment's hesitation, Andy finally learned over and licked the head of the coach's cock. It was about six inches, but super thick. The coach let out a loud sigh as Andy devoured it.

Andy was getting into a rhythm and was beginning to take the coach's whole cock into his mouth with ease, when he felt hands on his ass. He glanced over and saw Jeremy standing there stroking his cock with one hand and rubbing Andy's ass with the other. Andy shivered in delight at the thought of Jeremy's cock entering him again. As if he read Andy's mind, Jeremy moved closer, poured some lotion on his cock and more down the crack of Andy's ass before pushing two fingers into his tight hole. Once he got Andy loosened up a little, Jeremy rolled on a condom, applied more lotion, and slowly stuffed his big cock into Andy's waiting ass.

Andy deeply moaned as he once again felt the fullness of Jeremy's rock hard cock. The sight drove the coach wild and he began to buck his hips, pushing his cock in and out of Andy's hungry mouth and Jeremy pounded away at his tight ass. Andy was in heaven with all of the excitement and waves of pleasure that was rippling throughout his body. Brantley was the only other person left in the shower room and as he finished he walked over to observe. Brantley jerked his cock to life at the sight before him. Jeremy's head began to spin and the lust overcame him. He grabbed Andy's hips and slammed into him repeatedly causing Andy to shoot onto the shower floor without ever touching his dick. Andy's ass muscles spasmed as he unloaded, which drove Jeremy over the edge. Andy was still worshiping the coach's cock, patiently awaiting his salty reward. When Jeremy pulled out, Andy's ass immediately felt empty. However, he didn't have to wait long, because Brantley took the opportunity to shove his cock into Andy's waiting hole. Andy wasn't exactly expecting that, but the thought of being used by his teammate was exhilarating to him. Although smaller than Jeremy, Brantley's cock was still pleasing to Andy.

After Jeremy realized that Brantley was now fucking Jeremy, he turned and stormed out of the shower. The coach couldn't last any longer and started shooting down Andy's throat before pulling out and coating his face. Brantley didn't last long afterward and he pulled out and shot all over Andy's lower back and ass.

All three guys were breathless and managed wash themselves before going back to their respective lockers to get dressed without saying another word. When Andy returned to his locker, he found a note stuck inside his locker, scribbled in Jeremy's handwriting, "WE NEED TO TALK!"

To be continued....