All Comments on 'The Water Leak'

by HodappQueen94

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Puke. Another stupid plumbers story intertwined with the black thuggery that typically takes place in an IR story. Why do you idiots make these white women so damned brain dead? You also need a lesson on human anatomy, especially regarding penis size. Black, white, yellow, green, purple with dots, they're all about the same worldwide. But then that doesn't fit your fantasy does it? 1/5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Racist bullshit, the thirteenth posted today. And among the worst. May she get knocked up with a baby that she can't explain to husband, friend or family. Maybe a nice array of STD's to go with it, as she ruins her life for the myth of the so-called "BBC" that doesn't actually exist in nature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mfkrs really come to the interracial category and get mad when it’s interracial 😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's just a story everyone chill out. Many authors here are attempting to push racial stereotypes and belittle woman and people of color. It's just a way to get off and have fun making fun of people. Also, to piss you people off who take this so seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing better than knocking up someone else’s wife. Hope there’s a black baby bump growing soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish we had a plumber that had a big pipe for my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have a bwc,for slutty wifes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is nothing better than a Big Black hard clock between my white spread leggs!

Orpheum69

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Interracial stories are very hot and add to the sexual and sensual desires of white people who want to explore things that they have been taught for centuries. In other words, white people, like me, have been taught since birth that engaging in sex with a black person is not allowed, it's taboo, it's sinful and many other things. However, as a mature white woman, who happens to be married to a very loving and caring white man I have slid off the tracks a few times and enjoyed the pleasure of being sexually satisfied by a black man. In fact, I have had a total of 5 black lovers in my life. One was my boyfriend/fiancé before he beat the living shit out of me and I dropped him like a hot potato, however, the others, well, I will say they all were very pleasurable to be with and I don't see what all the crap I was taught was about.

I will also tell you from experience, that not all black men are so well endowed as some of the stories want to lead you to believe. They, like any other races man, have average sized cocks, tiny cocks, medium sized cocks, long beautiful cocks and yes, HUGE cocks. So, don't believe everything you read because like I said, all cocks are not created equal, even among beautiful black men.

Lastly, I want to say, that if you are thinking about engaging in an illicit relationship with any man other than your husband, make sure you understand that unless your husband will accept you for what you are when he finds out about your indiscretion, then don't do it. I just happen to have a husband that approves of my extra marital activities when we go on trips and supports my need to be pleased sexually. After all, he is getting older and his tool is like the old lyrics in the country song, "I'm not always as good as I once was, but I'm good ONCE as I ever was."

Ya'll have an amazing day and enjoy reading more stories. By the way, this story is very good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous