All Comments on 'The Water Meter Reader'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
hodunkhodunkabout 12 years ago
Great Story!

DG you done yourself proud! Man I love this story. I'm watching for more of your storys as you are such a good writer. Thanks for sharing.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 12 years ago
Outstanding as usual!

You never fail to make me feel good about life, in general, when I read one of your stories. Thanks for being there and please keep writing such wonderful stories. You are truly the best and definitely my most favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A pleasant tale...

...and well told, but not much in the way of drama or conflict in need of resolution.

seaslugseaslugabout 12 years ago
another good story

I am happy you wrote another story. thank you

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Good Story

As usual, a fine contribution. I enjoyed the water lesson's, excellent research. A fine earth day tale.

Kinda surprised you didn't have a hot tub or a pool used for some 'recreational' activity though.

Well done, a very gentle loving story!

Thank you!

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Love your Ohio settings, keep up the great writing! SEOHIO

nightrider72nightrider72about 12 years ago
damn good writer

that was a fine piece of work hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's sad, though

that he has a child out there being raised by a whore and an asshole.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 12 years ago
Cinco Estrellas, amigo!

It was a really good story, old friend. Thank you for all you do.

john1946john1946about 12 years ago
Thanks

A great little story. I always look forward to your work and enjoy it very much.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
W.C. WAS RIGHT

in his assessment of HOH,,,TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22about 12 years ago
A Good Read

but I have to admit that the cool gal with the evil jock, the use of contaminated water for vengeance and the black mailing fat aunt turned down my flame....

likeboblikebobabout 12 years ago

I am curious. If these last few stories are from the same person that has posted in the past as DGHear did you have a stroke or something? The last few stories seem like they were written by a 12 year old.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
DG never fails us.

It is always a good day when you find a new story written by one of the true masters. This was definitely another Five Star submission by one of the best there is.

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182about 12 years ago
interesting

so, this is how nice guys think, huh? i definitely got a sense of character - earnest, honest, kind, easy-going - and it was pretty endearing how he kept using and bringing up that one high school project. the writing style complemented the character, and was easy to read. but i thought the hottest part was when he was flashed and fucked by the housewives. romantic HEAs just don't do a lot for me ... but i do not hold that against you :) thanks for the window into the mind of the incomprehensible (to me) regular guy from a small town who meets the woman of his dreams.

northlandernorthlanderabout 12 years ago
Really Enjoyable

Nice to see the little guy wins one for a change, instead of the overboard stuff that is usual, another good one DG well worth 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

One of the first stories I've fully read from start to finish! Keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome

Great story. It would be sweet to see some more like it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Another job well done -

And plenty of real life pain to be shared by all -

The social price of being overweight in this time s far higher than many understand - there was a time when being overweight was a sign of affluence and power. Now it is considered to be in "bad taste", wasteful, irresponsible. Both are wrong - however nowadays we have ways to make people suffer for the things others do not like about them - ah well - people are just plain good by nature RIGT??? - bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stopped reading

The moment our 'hero' fucked a married woman. Little prick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cant

Can't tell the sex of a child at one month.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is wonderful other than the lies told about the harm done by fluoridated drinking water. All those alleged dangers have been disproved. A great number of children (and adults) have been harmed (both in terms of dental pain and cost) by NOT having fluoridated water.

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Sorry. You lost me in the first few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story of sharing, truthfulness, communications and ... love. Thx.

5*

BJ

MarrttyMarrttyabout 1 year ago

Nice story, but I don't think meter readers are certified in anyway. The lack of ddt has cost millions of third world people thier health and lives. One of the primary causes of death before Floriedaton was tooth decay, modern dentistry and floride saves more lives by a long way. A real issue not listed is estrogens and psydo estrogens sorry about the spelling in the water. They are not filtered by water systems and are maybe a source of many issues

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...