The Water Nymph Ch. 14

Story Info
Epilogue.
1.1k words
4.74
5.8k
9

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers

With the necromancer vanquished and my orb back where it belonged, the rest of the last day was relatively uneventful for me and my group of friends. The rangers "returned" from their caravan mission and Samantha and Meaghan got dressed leaving me, once again, as the only naked girl in camp.

Throughout the rest of the day, the other groups finished their quests, then we all gathered for the final debriefing. Since the game was officially over, we were allowed to put on our regular clothes, but after a week of nudity, I didn't bother. Instead, I just sat on a bench, my head on Meaghan's shoulder while she wrapped an arm around me.

I received a lot of compliments from others about my courage to go around nude and a few questions if I was going to be returning for future games. I hadn't thought about it, but I smiled. "I will be back. I don't know if Everfrost will be, since she has everything she wants. But, I think next time I'll try NPCing, so I can be a variety of characters."

Meaghan squeezed my shoulder tight, and as I looked at her I saw her mischievous eyes and realized I might have made a mistake. But, I smiled at her and gave her a soft kiss. "Don't get too carried away."

The meeting broke and we all went to pack up our supplies. I got my corset back and threw it in the bag with the rest of my clothes. It still felt good to be naked, and I wasn't going to get dressed until I had to. I helped sweep the floors of the inn and gather up the trash until Gregg, sheepishly, drew my attention.

"Listen, I know I was a jerk, and I'm sorry. I'm all packed up now, so if you get ready to go, I can drive you back and you won't have to deal with me again."

Fuck. He was my ride. Now I was going to have to sit in an uncomfortable truck with him for a couple of hours. I opened my mouth a couple of times, trying to figure out what to say, when I felt soft hands around my stomach and a chin resting on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about it," Meaghan said, "I'll take her home." She gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I might even keep her." She let her hands wander up until she was squeezing my breasts in front of my ex-boyfriend. "Yes, I definitely think I'm going to have to spend a lot more time with her."

Oh god. I don't know if it was her words or the fact that she was fondling me in public, but I felt my arousal take over. I let out a soft moan and that was all the encouragement Meaghan needed. She began to kiss my neck and I melted into her, my eyes closing tight.

She pinched my nipples, twisting them, sending shocks of electricity through my body directly to my clit. Like a magnet, her left hand followed the trail down and between my thighs. My breath caught and I moved my leg to give her more access. Was I really letting her touch me in front of Gregg? I heard the door to the inn open. Were people entering or leaving?

I couldn't get myself to care. I had Meaghan wrapped around me and that was all that mattered. She nibbled gently on my ear and my head went limp. I was her instrument to play with. I felt her finger delve into my pussy and I wanted to scream, but no sound came out. She pulled in and out and my breath matched her rhythm.

She put her leg between mine and pushed out, spreading me wider. A second finger entered, and a third. My breath started becoming shallower and faster as she pumped harder. My nipple was still under the restraint of her fingers, hard and throbbing in pain. Closer and closer I came to the edge, but Meaghan knew my body and she'd pull back just before.

Finally, she pushed me right to the edge, her fingers spread inside my dripping hole and I knew that I had to cum. I started grunting and moaning, my body moving beyond my control. A sharp pain caused me to shudder and scream as my orgasm crashed through me. Meaghan had bit my shoulder sending me over the edge.

I collapsed against her. She pressed her fingers to my lips and I opened, letting her feed me my cum. Slowly, I opened my eyes and saw a good sized crowd in front of us. Apparently people had been trickling in the entire time. Rozan started clapping, and soon I was getting an ovation. I smiled, my face bright red, still sucking on Meaghan's delicious fingers.

I sat down on the bench, and the room began to clear as people headed off back home. While I recovered, Meaghan finished cleaning the floor, muttering under her breath about the mess I had made. She put the broom away and sat down next to me.

"Did you mean it about spending more time with me?" I rested my head against her shoulder.

She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the head. "Honey, I meant it when I said I wanted to keep you."

I turned my head and kissed her passionately. Then I stood up before she could make me lose my mind again. "Shall we get going?"

I got dressed and we packed up her car. The ride back to my place was filled with hand holding and as much kissing as traffic would allow. When we got there, I invited her in and we took the time to enjoy every room of the rental.

I moved in with her six months later. She finished her graphic design degree a year later, and now has a job making costumes at a local theater group. She still does costumes for the LARP as well, and will often present me with revealing costumes for my NPCs to wear. I know that she and Smitty work together to find ways of showing me off, but I still enjoy every time.

At home, it's even better. I get to be naked all the time, and Meaghan still can't keep her hands off of me. Sam and Jason are now married, and they come to visit us every month or so. Every three months or so we invite the rest of the "nymph crew" as we call ourselves. We put on the videos from that first event and reminisce over drinks. By the time the evening is over, we're all naked and exhausted, curled up in a heap in the middle of the living room.

I hope you enjoyed hearing about my first event as much as I enjoyed telling it. If you want to hear more from me, please let me know.

s_pearce
s_pearce
146 Followers