The Way of the Kitsune Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For several moments Yuna just ran in the woods before she suddenly heard and smelled something. A faint trace of taint lingered into her nose and she spotted two black-robed men almost at the same time as they spotted her despite they having the covered position.

Like two demons, the two men with oddly generic purple masks charged through the woods. Their speed was fast enough for Yuna to conclude that running away would most likely just eventually mean to be stabbed into the back by one of their spears.

"Surrender to the Blissful Blade Sect and you may yet live," one of the Sword Demons voiced. They slowed down when they got closer to Yuna and she kept backing away to stop them from circling her.

Yuna spun a dagger from her robes and charged. If she was going to be subjected to the touch of these tainted men, she was going to make sure they were at least stronger than her so their seed would have some use to her. For a moment it looked like the temptress was going to knife fight the spear tips but then she breathed a blast of silver fire into them and their shafts burst into flames.

"Foxfire," one of the men exclaimed. He had immediately deducted Yuna's kitsune nature from her attack despite the lack of tainted stench demon magic usually carried. Not that it mattered to her in this case since Sword Demons were more likely to capture a demon as a pet than kill her.

The silver flames tried to reach the gloved hands of the men but they dropped their spears to draw their iron swords. The living flames were absorbed by the purple flesh that covered parts of them. Despite the rustic look of the old metal, the demonic corruption that was housed within the blades was clearly potent.

Yuna immediately realized she had done a mistake even before the men charged her. Without her fire, she would need to take the fight very seriously and maybe suffer injuries that would need the potent life force from the seed of several strong men to heal. Not to mention she had clearly not understood how the blades of the Sword Demons worked as she had been avoiding them like the plague.

"I surrender," Yuna declared and let her robe fall off with her dagger. The movement of the men immanently changed from aggressive to just threatening.

"Smart fox," came the first comment from the masked men while they inspected the shapely alabaster body. Yuna even lifted her hands to show her palms on the sides of her breasts. Her skin was a bit reddened in a tempting way by just the running she had just done.

"Ruben, I can't believe we got so lucky," came the next comment from a man who was clearly staring at the black pubic stripe above Yuna's clit. Her mound looked like it had swollen to a well-defined shape.

"Yeah Cody, but don't relax yet. Tie her up, foxes are tricky," Ruben replied while holding his word up like a talisman. Cody sheathed his sword and approached the fully exposed kitsune with minimal hesitation.

"I'm not going to resist, strong warriors like you, turn me on so hard," Yuna voiced while trying to suppress her sarcastic tone. Though she also used her thumbs to make her breasts bounce a bit.

"Keep that mouth shut until I say it's okay to moan," Ruben commanded and directed Yuna towards a nearby tree with his sword. She took the steps only to have Cody glue a red talisman over her mouth. Then he made her lay on the moss on her back by pushing from her shoulders.

"This way you can't breathe that damn fire on us," Cody grinned while he moved to tie Yuna's hands around the three. It was slender enough to let her fingers reach around but the rope made sure her hands were pressed against its bark.

"Now, be on guard," Ruben commanded and stuck his sword to the moss close to Yuna's left armpit. Cody only grunted and pulled out his own. Then Ruben dug out some rope from his robes and tied it to lock Yuna's ankles into her thighs.

"Stop wasting time, we only have until the guys come back," Cody voiced even as Ruben was already finishing the knots he had tied with great skill. Just the level of their expertise in handling her was almost enough to turn Yuna on even as she wanted to deny it due to what they were.

"Just making sure her cunt is safe to fuck," Ruben replied and hastily dug out a cock that had a purple hue and bulged veins. Just looking at it was enough to tell Yuna these two truly were from the weaker end of Sword Demons that were not even that corrupted. Though their seed was still better than nothing. At least if they allowed her to swallow it which seemed unlikely. They might not even let her lick it from her leaking pussy if they kept her bound. Just thinking about it was almost enough to make the temptress regret her hasty surrender.

Ruben's hand wandered to the black stripe of pubes that crowned Yuna's well-defined mound. Her legs were spread to give him the perfect access while the rest of her body was for him to view at leisure. But the entire thing was made annoying for the bound temptress due to the Sword Demon stench. At this point, she thought that her experience being trapped by mountain bandits had been far more pleasurable than this.

Yuna's pubes were pulled and it seemingly dragged the fat purple cock into her. It was not as big as Brent's but it was enough to spread her wide. Though her alabaster skin barely reddened outside the immediate vicinity of her vulva. But her clit did swell like to compensate for the lack of other signs of arousal. Yuna's body had long ago learned to get thirsty just from any insertion as it usually meant she was going to be fed.

The man who did not even remove any of his clothes had a relatively awkward position but the sheer size of his tainted manhood made sure he could sink it in while almost laying on top of Yuna. It pressures her hip and made sure her pussy would twitch a bit when Ruben managed to perfect his position by sinking most of his length into her.

"Perfect slut cunt, this fox knows her place," Ruben voiced and did his first proper hip pulse. It was barely a thrust but due to the way Yuna's walls wrapped into him, it was more than enough to drive him towards a climax. Even her vulva traced his bulged veins with a lewd sound.

Yuna saw a faint red glow through the eye holes in Ruben's mask. His gloved hands dug to the moss on the sides of her breasts just from the weight. Despite the tainted smell of the Sword Demon, the pent-up smell of his fully loaded balls suddenly filled Yuna's nose. It must have been weeks since he had last climaxed.

Even if there was no way for Yuna to remove the sealing talisman with magic, a rush of her saliva soaked its center. Sudden excitement of learning how potent Sword Demon seed was filled her and she wanted to find a way to at least lick some of it.

Suddenly Ruben laid down completely on top of Yuna only to slowly gyrate his hip. He took off his black gloves to show his bulged purple veins only to land his fingers on Yuna's neck. From there they trailed up to her ears to tug her hair.

Cody just stared from behind his mask how his companion's fingers pressed into Yuna's lips through the talisman. He traced their shape and felt up the teeth hiding below. Yuna responded to it with playful lip and teeth movements in the hopes he would take off the talisman.

"Will you tell me how much you love my cock if I take this off?" Ruben asked and leaned in for a kiss without taking off his mask that barely had a face. Even if it pressed into Yuna, the only real contact was her silver eye staring into his red ones.

"If that's not the first thing that comes out, you get to suck on my partner's sword," Ruben voiced and leaned back to rip off the talisman.

"I love your strong cock, I can even suck your partner's man-sword," Yuna voiced with a weird mix of practiced panic and arousal. It triggered Cody to step closer.

"Wait your turn, we are doing this so we don't need to share," Ruben flared and Cody stepped back. Ruben grabbed from the hair on both sides of Yuna's head and leaned in again.

"You just focus on telling me how much you like my cock," Ruben commanded while pulling from Yuna's ears.

"Yes master, I love your cock so very much," Yuna voiced while gaping her lips like she was going to moan at any moment just to hide her tilted smile. It triggered Ruben to gyrate his hip faster while he held the trapped temptress' head in his grip.

Every pulse from Ruben's hip dug Yuna's ass deeper into the green moss but her heat was enough to mitigate the coldness her skin found below. The big cock was dragging out visible spills of her transparent juices all the while her meaty vulva kept tracing him like a suction cup. The temptress more than sensed the final moments for her to change the situation before her pussy was going to be filled with seed that was going to be completely useless to her.

"Ghii hii, cum... make me cum," Yuna panted and gaped her lips into a wide inviting spread. She even pushed her tongue like she was going to gag it out with a silent moan. Ruben stared at her act only seconds before he pulled out and grabbed his sword from the moss only to throw it away to give him room to kneel above the kitsune's breasts.

Yuna reached with her lips towards the cock that was pointed at her, she wrapped her lips around it only to have Ruben thrust more of it in. The strong pulsing veins pressed into her tongue only a moment before she felt the surge within.

Raw semen shot to the back of Yuna's mouth and she swallowed it with lustful hunger. It made her suck the tip into her throat without stopping and Ruben clearly enjoyed the constant pressure as he just held his cock still until it began to deflate.

"Good slut," Ruben commented and shifted his cock to play with Yuna's lips before he would properly deflate. She followed it with her agile tongue and licked the tip to make sure no drop was left behind.

"Thank you, master," Yuna voiced with a wide lewd smile. There was genuine surprise in her silver eyes of how nice the seed had tasted despite the owner's tainted smell.

"Such a good slut," Ruben commented again and stood up to hide his cock and pick up his sword. But when Cody tried to approach Yuna, he stopped him with his hand.

"Stop, you don't have time to fuck," Ruben voiced even as both of the men stared at Yuna's alabaster shapes that were reddened by the man who had laid on top of her.

"What do you mean I don't have the time to fuck her?" Cody flared and tried to push past the arm. Yuna even invited him to come by opening her mouth to show him her tongue that licked her teeth.

"Are you dumb? If the big guys come back while we fuck her instead of patrol, we are dead and only them get to fuck her then," Ruben declared. It almost made Yuna laugh as she more than tasted his raw seed in her mouth and breath.

"And you had all the time?" Cody flared again while his focus was divided between his partner and Yuna swaying her breasts with tempting jerking movements.

"I'm the senior out of us..." Ruben said, but his words suddenly stopped with a flash. His body was frozen along with Cody. But the smell of blood that soon filled Yuna's nose gave her a hint of what had happened even before their bodies began to lurch down. The next flashes undid the ropes that tied her, and Darius stepped silently from the side of the tree. He grabbed Yuna to his back and rushed through the woods. He had already taken her robes before freeing her.

"Why did you save me, master?" Yuna whispered into Darius' ears while she hugged his wide shirtless back. She could tell just from his scent his seed was fully loaded.

"Be my slut to repay, I left my other whores behind," Darius replied in his matter-of-fact tone even as a tempting woman was squeezing her breasts into his back.

"Yes, master," Yuna voiced and gave a lick to the back of Darius' salty neck with her slightly unnaturally long tongue. Not that he seemed to notice while he rushed faster through the woods with his prize.

12