The Way to a Man's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

"Is this the car, Artie?" Malden said as she approached. Her detective twisted his neck.

"It's a silver Toyota Corolla," he said as he pointed over the rim of the abandoned quarry toward the diver who stood next to a four-wheel ATV. Two uniformed state police officers stood with the diver and helped him remove the tanks and gear. The surface of a greasy pool of dark water sat about thirty feet below the rim on the other three sides.

"If you look closely, you can just see the one taillight. Diver says its front end is fubar, right side. Headlight gone, dented in. No license plates—-."

"No matter, it'll have the VIN," Malden said.

"Unless he pulled ALL of the tags," Ambrose said.

The Chief offered a mordant chuckle. "This perp's been pretty smart, hasn't left DNA on ANYTHING, according to the state forensics team. Not a fucking hair or skin cell or spot of cum. Including on Nadi's noose. So maybe he knows there's more than just the one tag under the windshield."

"But the water is very cold and full of, uh, garbage and shit," Ambrose continued, "so he didn't get much more. We're waiting on the crane and more divers."

"The commies on the way?" Malden grinned.

"Engels is, Marx chasing down something upstate."

"That Megan Micklewhite I see over there?" Malden asked. A stout, fifty-something woman with oily gray hair in a rough ponytail stood next to a local deputy. She clenched and unclenched her hands and when her gaze found the Chief, her face went ashen.

"Go easy on her, Chief, looks like she WAS here to dump that load of garbage she's got in her pickup over the side... then she saw the tracks and gouge here," he indicated the ground between two runs of yellow tape that stretched along red cones to block between them and the deputy and the gray-haired woman, "then saw the rear end. She DID call it in, instead of just fucking off."

"I'll go over and thank her, then have Miller there follow her to the landfill, have him tell them to waive the dumping fee THIS time for her in recompense," Malden said, "see if that has any lasting effect. What's the ETA for the crane?"

"Forty-five minutes, plus a couple more divers. All the murk and trash in there, we don't want to send him in alone again. They didn't know it was THE vehicle until he got in the water first time, rushed in case there were bodies. None in the seats, but didn't want to force the trunk."

"I don't know if this asshole is from OUR town or not, Artie," Malden growled, "but he knew about the forest AND this old quarry. I want this fucker. I want us to find him. Or her. Or it. I don't care. I want them found."

*****

She pictured Iain, the soccer player Jane had been with since meeting him in a coed game not far into the fall semester. He'd tackled her, they'd fallen in a heap and for plenty of evenings since... there'd been more heaps in the blonde's bedroom, these naked, but like on the soccer field sweaty and with lots of moans and screams. Just not ones of pain. Which is why Nadi nervously awaited his arrival tonight.

"You sure he's fine with it?" She asked as Jane fussed with her tablet next to the big flat screen TV that the blonde's parents had gifted them for the apartment.

"Haven't told him," Jane said and paused just long enough for Nadi to start to speak, "but he HAS mentioned, once or twice, 'maybe we should let Nadi watch.' So... I think he'll be fine."

Nadi's mouth opened but she didn't say anything while Jane tapped the tablet and a still of a cute young woman about their age appeared. She had bigger tits than Nadi thought was likely natural, she was kinda too skinny for them, but her tiny skirt was cute and she had... socks. Yes. socks that reached part way up her thighs. Nadi liked socks. But the girl on the screen had high heels that Nadi knew she'd never be able to wear.

But she looked at her roommate and smiled. She could take lessons... And the rest...

The large, winding text read 'College Capers: Co-eds, Cocks & Cum.' Nadi had no clear memory of this one. Was it new? Jane and Val were forever finding new ones.

She jumped when there was a series of three raps on the door, a gap and two more. Iain's signal.

"Relax, Nadi," Jane said as the blonde walked toward the door, the high heels Nadi had asked her to wear and matched the girl's on the screen clicked when she left the carpet to hit the dine-in kitchen's linoleum.

Nadi stood next to the chair, the third piece of furniture in a room that held it, a smallish sofa, a small, round end table and the cabinet that held the TV. Whether they wanted more or not, the room wouldn't hold much more, if you wanted to be able to move.

"Whoa," Iain's surprise was clear when Jane threw the door open and stepped back, her hands on her hips and broad smile. He blinked then turned his head when he saw Nadi and his eyes widened slightly. He wore jeans and his coat was unzipped. He held a cardboard box which held multiple smaller white square containers.

"Get in here, dipshit," Jane said in a lilt as she took another step back.

"Um, okay," he said as he stepped into the room just far enough to push the door closed with a foot.

He looked at the two roommates in turn. Other than Jane's heels and Nadi's ankle socks, they wore only matching faux-silk robes in bright colors that Jane had bought for both of them months ago and which covered them only a couple of inches down their thighs. Nadi had always been too shy to wear hers in front of Iain before. But that was Old Nadi.

"Gimme that, get your coat off. C'mon, Nadi, let's serve it up." Jane took the box and spun and quickly and set it on the table, next to three white bowls as Iain removed his coat and put it on a hook next to the door near other coats and Nadi met them at the table

Jane slid forward and urged Iain's right arm around her as her left arm went around him. Her right hand traced down his chest.

"Remember those times," she said in a husky voice, " you said that we should let Nadi watch?"

She kissed and nipped at his neck.

"Um... oh, hey, uh, yeah," he finally admitted.

"She has plans for Valentine's. But, you know, she'd like to study up first. I said we'd help. Interested? Or should I get my little black book out of mothballs? We already have towels on the furniture... so..."

She nudged his head and kissed him and he responded. His free, left hand wavered for a moment before it found its target. Its fingers lightly squeezed Jane's right nipple through the cloth.

"Yeah, baby," Jane said after she broke the kiss, "that's it. We got a couple new movies and everything. We'll just dish up dinner and get warmed up. Beer in the fridge, our wines are over there."

"Hi, Nadi," he said, a slight quiver in his voice, "you're uh, looking hot."

"I like the robe. Maybe I'll wear it to class," she said and she spun to flare it up before she and Jane opened containers. A few minutes later, Jane snuggled with Iain on the sofa and Nadi sat in the chair, each with chopsticks and a bowl. Jane pushed play on 'College Capers: Co-eds, Cocks & Cum.'

"Gimme that." Jane chuckled as Nadi tore her attention from the screen, where the cover girl they'd learned was named Chantal had hiked up another of her tiny skirts and bent over the absent professor's desk at the front of a classroom. The football team's quarterback had slid her g-string aside and repeatedly plunged his massive prick in and out of her pussy while his hands roughly kneaded her huge, fake tits.

Jane quickly disposed of the unneeded in the kitchen sink and sat down hard against Iain. He grunted as his arm went around her and she crossed her left leg over her right and her left foot moved against his left calf. Her hand ran down his left thigh from his crotch.

"Oh," Jane said, "my boyfriend likes seeing that chick with the fake tits get slammed from behind."

Her second hand joined the first and she quickly undid his belt and jeans. His mouth moved but then he just nuzzled her neck.

"See, Nadi, like this." The brunette turned and watched.

Oh... my. Nadi had never seen a real, live cock when it was... fully erect. No... hard as steel. Or.

She shifted so she could easily switch from screen to sofa. Jane shifted and bent and she watched her roommate's tongue swirl a few times around the dark, red head, before she pushed her mouth over it until it was halfway hidden. Her cheeks flexed like Chantal's had done a couple of times. Iain reached around and pulled an end of the cord that held the robe in place. Jane sat up and they worked the robe off and he laid it over the back of the sofa.

"C'mon, Nadi, get the robe off," Jane said before she pulled the hem of Iain's tee shirt up and over his head.

The brunette took a deep breath and untied her robe, stood up and in swift pull removed it and laid it over the back of the chair. She sat down.

"Oh god, my roommate is sooo hot," Jane said with a husky tone as her hand wrapped the hard prick, "ooh, I think my boyfriend likes seeing that little black landing strip."

This time she sucked the entire erection into her mouth. Her cheeks flexed again. She rose and the two of them pushed his jeans off. "Don't try that first time. But guys don't care. Just get what you can in."

Nadi watched them sit up and kiss. Her hand stroked the cock while she opened her legs and his hand went between them. Nadi opened her legs and ran her fingers through the strip Jane had mentioned.

Should she shave it bare? Like Jane, Chantal was a fan. But not all of Chantal's friends. Nadi gathered moisture along her slit as Iain's finger pushed into Jane's pussy and the voyeur found her clit. Iain kissed his way down Jane's neck as he cupped her breast and she moaned as his mouth found her nipple.

They'd never done so, but before Nadi had forsworn bras she and Jane could share them. She'd considered offering hers to her roommate, but something told her you didn't do that with such garments. Skirts, dresses, shirts... but not bras or panties. But their nipples. Jane had cute, little pink 'nubs' as she called them and even in the tightest and thinnest shirts she'd wear not much poked through when she skipped wearing a bra or camisole.

"I know you have that vibrator hidden in that chair," Jane said, "go ahead and use it."

Iain slid off the sofa and pushed Jane's legs further apart and she squirmed until her ass was on the edge of the cushion. He kissed his way along each thigh before Jane adjusted their angle to give Nadi something of a view. Jane grabbed his head and guided it.

Nadi obeyed and fished the vibrator from its spot hidden by the cushion. It was a basic model, about eight inches long and cylindrical, none of the fancy nubs. But, it worked for her. She thumbed it to life and ran it lightly along her clit as Jane arched her neck and caressed Iain's neck with one hand as his mouth, fingers and tongue worked her clit and pussy. Nadi imitated Jane's other hand that worked at one of those cute, little, pink nubs and pulled her own darker pink left nipple to its full, majestic prominence as she applied harder pressure to her clit with the purring toy. She slid her ass forward and opened her legs as close to ninety degrees as she could.

On the screen, Chantal had the bitchy sorority president naked and supine under her, legs spread wide, as they ate pussies in a sixty-nine. Nadi knew Val enjoyed that and her Valentine's target this year was another girl. But their redheaded friend also liked what Jane was currently enjoying, but both the blonde and Sherry had demurred at that much flexibility.

The old Nadi had agreed with them, but the new Nadi wasn't so sure. Although she did plan to give boys a thorough tryout first. Starting with one boy. Then she'd see.

Jane's body jerked a couple of times. "Harder," she growled, "fingers all, aaahhh!"

Nadi craned her neck to find that Iain's fingers pumped both openings as his cheeks flexed as he worked Jane's clit. Nadi imitated what she could, as she alternated keeping her nipples as erect as possible and coaxing her own 'nub,' the one between her legs, to increasing excitement. Her breathing deepened to match her roommate's.

"Aaahh, oh, fuck, yeah! THAT'S IT!" Jane's ass popped just off the cushion as she pumped her hips forward. Her eyes were closed and her neck arched. A second spasm and Jane grabbed Iain's head with both hands and held him still.

Nadi focused the aim of the toy and pumped it and her own hips before she grunted. She closed her eyes and her buttocks flexed and bounced as she forced her climax past the finish line. Jane had pulled Iain up to wrap her arms around his shoulders and kiss him. Nadi could only lean back in the chair and pant as she thumbed the vibrator off and set it aside before her fingers lightly rubbed at her tingling pussy and clit.

No one else had ever made her cum. She'd never had what Jane had just had. She'd seen it on screens and she'd heard it through walls, but she'd never seen it with her own eyes. Her day would come.

The heart. She needed the heart. It was close, she knew that. It just needed to be... closer.

Jane guided Iain to sit on the sofa then wrapped her hand around the base of his prick. She bent and used a half dozen quick sucks.

"Yum," she said and rose and used the saliva to continue stroking the cock, "it's nice and hard. I think we'll make sure Nadi gets a good view."

"Hmm," Nadi sat up slightly as her fingers idly rubbed between her own legs, "good view?"

Jane kicked off her heels and stood before she nudged her boyfriend to slide his ass forward. She climbed onto the sofa, one foot on each side of a powerful thigh, then lowered herself to her knees. Iain grabbed her hips as Nadi had a clear view of her roommate's shaved and swollen labia and clit. Jane's hand went between her legs and she grabbed the prick to fine tune its aim before she lowered herself onto it.

"Oh," Nadi tried to imitate Jane's husky tone, "THAT thing goes in THERE! I'd've never guessed."

Jane laughed but that turned to a grunt as Iain flexed his thighs and glutes and rammed himself against and into Jane. After a couple of trial thrusts, she set her position and leaned back against him.

Nadi reactivated the vibrator as she watched Iain's trained quads flex and loosen and better, his prick appear and disappear into her roommate's slit. This time she attacked herself with some force and she put the tip of the vibrator at the entrance to her own pussy. She pulled it back. No. She wasn't sure about this position, but her first was going to be flesh. His right hand reached around and fingers ran up the labia and rolled Jane's clit between finger and thumb. Both of them grunted and he nipped and kissed at her neck between gasps.

They were both covered by sweat. As was Nadi.

Nadi rubbed the full length of the buzzing toy along her clit and lips, swollen and tender if not quite as abused as Jane's. Back on the screen, Chantal had two guys, Nadi had the idea they were professors or somesuch, one in her mouth and the other in her pussy as those crazy tits bounced as she was pushed to and fro. But, something wrong. No, just different hair. Oh. The tablet had auto-played to a new video. Something deep informed her it was 'Chantal's College Capers.' She accepted that and redirected her attention back to the live show.

How long? She knew you never trusted the porn guys, editing and drugs beyond Dragon Chinese noodles meant what you saw wasn't what you got.

Could she last as long? She'd worked herself to a plateau again, tried to adjust back to keep it going. She'd never quite felt this mood, the desire not to drive herself to completion but to deny it. To get herself just there... then not. And keep herself there.

Jane's slitted eyes looked at her and she smiled. Her voice was like syrup. "If you don't cum soon, girl, we're gonna die here. Got a show planned. Go, my sweet virgin roommate, c'mon, beauty girl, let it go. Let it blow."

"Bitch," Nadi spit but she moaned and made the merest adjustment. Her hips jerked and pumped in rhythm. She closed her eyes and let out staccato groans and her feet and legs flexed until she almost cramped.

"Fuck... shit...," she flopped into the chair and her head lolled onto the top of the backrest. She rolled to look at the couple as Jane held her eyes. Iain let out a growl.

"Aaahhh," he said as Jane pushed herself up and threw herself across him and onto the sofa. She grabbed at his shoulders and he shook his head before he rose and twisted.

"Show us," Jane commanded. She reached up and grabbed his prick.

Nadi perked up as a thick stream of white cum flew from the cock. Its landing ran from between Jane's tits to her stomach, muscles as well defined as Nadi's carefully cultivated abs. A second stream wasn't quite as expansive and before the third Jane sat up and again sucked half of the cock into her mouth and stroked the remainder. Her cheeks and throat flexed as she swallowed the rest of his offering, before she pulled back and kissed the head.

"C'm'here, Nadi," Jane ordered as she spun a quarter turn and leaned back. Nadi obeyed, she couldn't resist but didn't understand. At the sofa, the blonde grabbed her roommate's hand and ran the fingers through the cum on her torso.

"Taste it," she commanded, her voice deep and slow.

Nadi did. Then she gathered most of the rest. It wasn't bad, it wasn't good.

"This is nice cum, but I can't guarantee every guy's will be like this. You'll just have to sample it and find out for yourself."

Nadi nodded and shuffled back to sit down again. Her legs had been wobbly. Iain sat down as well. Jane kissed him before she stood up.

"Whoa," she smiled as she put her arms out to balance, "bit of a workout."

She gathered the two wine glasses and the empty beer can, deposited the latter on the kitchen table. She refreshed the wine in both and pulled a fresh beer from the fridge.

Nadi stared at Iain's prick. It had softened, but not gone soft. His eyelids were heavy but he focused on the screen until Jane arrived with a beer in hand and two wine glasses in the other.

"Thanks," he said as he and Jane kissed, then she delivered a wine glass to Nadi. She sat and guided everyone to lean forward so they could tap beverages.

"To getting your cherry popped," Jane said.

"All of them," Iain added.

Nadi laughed, she then the 'all' hit her. All? Something caused her to look at the screen.

"You mean like that?" Nadi pointed at the screen and grinned. "I only have one boy..."

Jane wrapped her right hand around Iain's cock as it appeared to regain its strength. She emptied her wine glass in a long swig.

Chantal again had her two guys. She was again on her hands and knees with those wild tits bouncing. There was again a guy's huge prick fucking her pussy.

But the other guy's prick fucked the girl's ass with a synchronized flow that Nadi guessed must require some practice. Chantal's mouth opened and closed as she pushed back against the multiple intruders into her body. All three made animal sounds that Nadi liked.

"Got a friend you want to call to come over, lover?" Jane squeezed the cock as she licked and kissed at her boyfriend's neck. "Or..."

She turned to her roommate as Iain let out a confused grunt. "That's the advanced course, roomie. Might want to save that for your second date. But, gimme a sec. Nadi, talk to him, keep this ready."

Jane shook the erect prick, bent and kissed it and stood up quickly and disappeared in the hall that led to two bedrooms and their shared bathroom.

"Um, uh...," Nadi said as she and Iain looked at her, then she smiled, "rub it. C'mon, show me."

He raised an eyebrow, but his right hand went to the cock that was shiny with liquid and goo. He wrapped his fingers and thumb and stroked its full length.