The Way to a Man's Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malden exhaled slowly and nodded then made sure to catch the girl's eyes. So many questions tried to force their way through. She slammed them down. "I'm not sure we're going to get much in the way of useful forensics about whoever did that to him, given the rats ate so much to the bones..."

She watched the sequence of emotions, from surprise to confusion and finally to understanding, run across that sweet, beautiful, pale face with its mane of black hair that had some curl added for the evening. Again, before the smile softened, this time Malden couldn't avoid the bone-deep chill. She hoped her exhale was silent.

"Now," Malden said as she hefted her box from the other side of the shelf, "let's trade."

"Uh, I... but this heart is..."

"No, Nadi, it's not perfect," she said calmly as she twisted so none of the watchers had a view to what she was doing and opened the lid to her box and let the girl see, "any boy would be happy with this heart."

She didn't know the boy's field, but a geologist would blow a load at the clear but reddish hunk of stone with glittering, glass-like shards spread throughout. It wasn't perfectly heart shaped, but no one would mistake it for anything else. She'd forgotten what chain had led it to her possession, but neither of her two deservedly ex husbands had merited it. She did recall one of the now defunct mines had found it. She'd simply kept it at home, with no Jaden to offer it to.

"Let's trade, Nadi."

"It's so pretty," the girl said as Malden moved the box and it glittered weirdly with the fluorescent light, "okay."

She reached for her heart but a grunt stopped her. Malden stood and turned her back fully to the window, then asked Nadi to pick up the stone. She did and the chief set the empty box next to Nadi's. She'd guessed well, it'd fit in her box. She grasped the ends of the plastic and used it to cradle the heart into her box and added the lid.

"Put that in your box." Nadi obeyed and Malden put the lid onto the girl's box and she picked it up.

"You need to come into my office—."

"Can't, not tomorrow," Nadi said and Malden looked at her as the girl gestured toward the big room, "I'm going to be uh, busy and, uh..."

"You mean you're going to strip the clothes off that hot boy and you two are going to fuck like maniacs all weekend? You on the pill?"

Nadi grinned. "Yeah, that. And... I am. Jane fucks Iain and they make so much noise in her room, she's a screamer. My turn to keep HER awake!"

Malden laughed. Better than her weekend had any hope of being, how thick were the walls to other units in their building... "Okay. Monday. After classes."

"Right after lunch okay?"

Malden nodded. "One more thing." Nadi looked at her.

"Before I came here, you never saw this box I have. After we found the body, I came to your apartment to check on you. You and Jane had already left to come here, but I found this box."

She tapped her box then continued.

"I saw what was in it. Someone... we don't know who, meant to surprise you, or frighten you, we don't know yet. I grabbed it and came here to make sure you and everyone else are ok. I didn't show you what's in my box, but I'd given you that heart before. We'll be looking, part of the investigation for this Willard Fronard."

"That was his name?" Malden nodded and the girl shrugged.

"Can you do that?"

Nadi bit her lower lip, then broke into a smile. "That's why I was so giddy. I got the heart from you and it made me so happy I wasn't paying attention and tripped and fell and I fucked up my nose and went home... We aren't supposed to show the hearts to anyone, so Jane never saw it. I'd kept it hidden."

Nadi took her box and turned but stopped when Malden spoke.

"Oh, yeah, the nose?"

"Bashed myself into a wall. Digging that out," she said as she nodded at Malden's box, "was a bit messy. Clothes went into the waste-to-power plant the campus uses this morning."

Malden chuckled, then reached and held the door handle. "One last thing, Nadi. You can tell 'em out there that we got the guy. But there won't be an announcement for a couple days, we gotta run tests and all that. But... tell them that DOES NOT mean anyone should walk alone in the dark. Besides, SOMEONE killed this guy and tore his heart out and left him to the rats. So everybody still be careful out there. Oh, yeah, don't tell anyone about the heart, at least not yet. Got it?"

Nadi grinned and nodded. A weight only Malden, and maybe the girl, could see floated and the lovely girl added an additional notch of beauty. That poor, doomed, incredibly lucky boy out there. Malden opened the door and put her hand on the girl's lower back and nudged..

"Go. Have your night, New Nadi. Promise to tell me all about him on Monday?"

A scandalized look morphed to a smile. "Finally, I'll have THOSE stories!" She walked out of the little room.

Malden glanced back at her box. "So you did have one, asshole," she said softly.

She turned and watched Jaden and the others welcome Nadi with a group hug. The girl turned and gestured at Malden and spoke as the Chief stood in the door. Heads looked at her before the information seemed to move in a wave.

"Thank you, Chief Malden," Nadi said in a clear voice. Cheers followed. Malden offered a quick wave.

"Just doing my job," she announced.

Jaden put his arm across Nadi's shoulders and she leaned into him. They and the others moved to rejoin the bigger crowd. Yeah, she was going to have THOSE stories. Maybe those chicks could find the Chief a guy. They couldn't do a worse job at it than she'd always done on her own. She stepped into the room and hefted her box and slipped out of the nearest side exit as another cheer greeted Nadi's offering of the crystalline heart to that poor, doomed, lucky lucky boy.

*****

Clawed fingers pinched the and pulled the hugely erect black nipples as the blue-skinned succubus lowered herself slowly and his huge, barbed shaft disappeared into her body. Her eyes were half-closed and she moaned as she pushed her tits against the hands and fingers that brutalized them. The razor-sharp black triangle tip of her tail scored the flesh of her lover's thighs.

Her mouth went wide and let out a loud moan as the prick was fully welcomed into her body. The supine figure beneath her squeezed both of her tits with force to draw another moan from her as he held her in place. The inner flesh of her pussy coruscated around the intruder within and she squirmed.

"Euthymia," she opened her eyes and looked her lover in his as he spoke her name, an unusual act but he was in an unusual mood, "have you ever wished for a task on Earth? It is a strange and dangerous place full of odd creatures and customs."

"I know it not but I go as my Master should command me," she said simply.

"Have you considered tertiary education?" His twisted smile usually promised the pain she so desired, but now?

"I cannot consider that which I knew not existed, Lord and Master," she said. He still wouldn't let her rise, so she squirmed and massaged the prick that had lost none of its rigidity.

"Get with the lore master on the morrow, he will teach what you need to know, and what your form shall be, it will take some time to prepare and make the arrangements," he said, "that becursed vorock and her smitten sorcerer cost me one whom I'd suborned thinking he served others and who'd delivered so many and should've delivered many more. Many of their years it'd taken me. But I have a plan. You will enjoy college life. Lust is as oxygen there."

"Yes, Master. It will involve fucking?"

"It will indeed, Euthymia," he growled as he released her tits and slid his hands under her arms, "starting right now!"

She screamed in joy as he lifted her roughly and goo followed his prick as it left her body. He bounced from the bed and flipped them with her ass high in the air.

"Aaahhh," she screamed as the massive prick slammed past her anal ring and again buried itself within the folds of her flesh.

"Yes," he growled, "you'll be perfect."

He pulled back until just the barbed head remained inserted before he grabbed both of her arms and rammed himself fully into her again.

If Earth meant more of this, she would very much enjoy this assignment.

"Put some force into it, Master. You call THIS fucking?"

He laughed and she screamed as her shoulders all but dislocated with the force of his next thrust. Her tail slashed across his face and his laughter doubled.

An adventure. She'd have an adventure. She screamed again and her tail abandoned its efforts and went to her clit as pain, lovely pain, emanated from her shoulders and abused colon and now her cunt as her face was rammed repeatedly into the pillows. Such an adventure she'd have.

*****

I hope you've enjoyed this tale. If you'd like to read my previous "Valentine's Day" entries, check out Sex, Toys and Bots: A Valentine's Tale in Group Sex and Hog in the Ground Day in SF&F, both here on Literotica.

If you'd like to explore more of my stories, click on my author's PennameWombat's stories at the top or bottom of this or any page.

Thanks again for reading and I hope this is worth a perfect - but honest - rating.