All Comments on 'The Way to His Heart Ch. 01'

by Stangirl88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so far so good

almost sounds like you lived it

cutie4rmjacutie4rmjaover 12 years ago
for some reason

I wanna see where this story goes

jusdafaxjusdafaxover 12 years ago
NOT!! the Way

This is NOT The Way. Never The Way. If you believe in this way, you are a sick animal who deserves to be subjected to a life of the same. If you apply unreasoned and unreasonable pain, mutilation and degradation without intelligence, you get a whimpering mindless thing that has neither love nor will. If that's what you want, buy a dog, torture it to death, and stuff the carcass.

Your last sentence is nothing more than a band-aid on a slit throat. It does not save this story. One star because I couldn't give it anything lower.

changeling99changeling99almost 12 years ago
Wait, what?

Who are we to decide what "The Way" is for someone else? It's fiction (we assume). And why are you so angry about this story? It's in non-consent. A bunch of the stories involve extreme pain. If you don't like the content, move on to a different category. =)

I thought the story was great- very well-written. It's interesting, and I can't wait to see what happens next. It's so nice to read something here that isn't full of misspellings and bad grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous