All Comments on 'The Way You Look Tonight Ch. 03'

by MaxiMilf

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
Damn

I do not mince words. This was a very fucked up deal for our hero. It really didn't take long for the former whore to revert back to her roots. I makes me think that Guy Gisborne (Great movie) or not she would have cracked and turned anyway. I can't see a positive ending here. Luckily only one more chapter. We'll see...

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Still waiting to see the end...

Still waiting to see the end...Just a question: she (a VP with a Ph. D. in Chemistry) preferred to drug and whore herself again instead to confess her past life to her husband? 2* for now

KElkBKElkBalmost 7 years ago
Meh

The same old trope of giving in to blackmail. What makes her think that she can trust a blackmailer?

What would be worse, Nicky finding out about her past,or her CHEATING on him?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3*s

The story is okay. Nothing exceptional about plot and characters. MaxiMilf fails to develop Nick and Candi or any other persons in the story over 25 years. Poorly done. Ordinary blackmail plot.

The foreword by MaxiMilf was much more enjoyable to me. She made me very comfortable and gave me welcoming feelings. So I gave her 3*s for that,lol😋.

AMerryman

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

“Should I call Nicky and tell him the whole story now?” – Yep! What’s the WORST that can happen? He’s disgusted and leaves you; but at least you’ve been honest, unlike what happens here!

“This would completely destroy Nicky if he found out.” – What makes you think he’s not going to find out anyway? Even if he doesn’t catch you, sooner or later Guy is going to get tired of you and tell Nicky anyway, and he will not only find out about your past, but your present!

“I just wanted to get this thing over with” – I didn’t see him saying it was going to be just the one time.

By her own admission, she’s no longer being blackmailed, she’s really into it. If this ends up RAAC, I’ll hurl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stupid

wimp story 1*

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a cheap wimp crap!!!

Thats the normal day at "Loving Wives", only crap stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
a chemist

Why did she not dealwith the bum with a little chemistry?

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 7 years ago
Stil reading

But this one was phoned in.

Not buying her easy decent into cheating and whoring.

You betrayed your character. She was a very smart and accomplished woman.

You did not sell her fall at all. I'm going to continue to see if Guy gets anything in real world repercussions and your stupid whore character as well.

Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A decent plot but ridiculous characters.

The challenge was to convince the reader that Candice was basically a good woman who made some bad decisions. Oh, you described her bad decisions well, but her choosing the course she chose makes absolutely no sense. Except that is what you need to make the plot work. When you contrive the characters and their actions to fit the plot the entire story becomes the tail wagging the dog. Candice became a slut and betrayed her husband so that he wouldn't find out that she used to be a slut before he met her. How's that make sense? But she has a PhD. in Chemistry. She must have fucked her professors, her lab partners, and the committee who evaluated her doctoral thesis, because this bitch is too stupid to be a cook at a hamburger joint.

So its an awful lot of work for a shallow silly contrived story. I hope the practice does you good. Reading the story has been a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOT Believable - her downfall

I can see being ashamed of her past but, she was now a very intelligent and independent woman with a PhD and worked as a VP and she fell for that blackmail crap - Nope!

There were so many ways to develop this story but, it's your writing so live with at least me not believing this sudden fall after all of those yours and accomplishments.

I'm not sure where your going to bring this story and I enjoyed Ch 1 & 2 but your steering this story into the dump with Ch 3.

Not sure if you can pull out of this nose dive but, I'll read your next chapter out of curiosity.

Bubba

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Disappointing

Smart woman with no common sense. She should have known that being blackmailed once would lead to more demands, because he could make as many copies of the pictures as he wanted and keep threatening her. She also should have expected that Guy was a scum bag and to look for cameras at the hotel room.

What she should have done was tell her husband and short of that secretly recorded her conversation with Guy in the bar when he was blackmailing her.

Also, Guy is an asshole but pimping her out? Please!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 7 years ago
Abandoned the kids?

Just cuz she went to skankville? POS dad

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp crap!!

Thats all what you can write?? Cuckold wimp crap??? Sicko!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrible developments in the plot.

Many others have said it. Why oh why did you make her behave like this. What was the point??? 2*

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
Just wondering...

Overall I enjoyed your story. I thought the tie in with Frankie's songs was clever. I look forward to future stories from you. One question though. What was the point of having one of the guys be a big black man with a big black cock? I understand the obvious innuendo as there is a whole category of stories dedicated to that but it just felt a little disjointed here. Just wondering...

Theakston

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really

So yet another great wimpy husband story. He would just walk away with nothing and wish the whore his best. Can reality ever enter one of your stories.

ribnitinribnitinover 5 years ago
Too smart

The one thing I didn't get was how such a smart woman succumbed so easily to blackmail, without realizing where it would lead

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Why

As others have said, why would such an intelligent woman fall so easily under the sway of this Guy Gisborne. (Where is Robin Hood when you need him). Why do all the LW wife's always fall for the blackmail instead of telling the husband. Good chapter, but Candy is one messed up woman. Serious mental problems here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Candy O. is innocent. She totally deserves a second chance. Saint Cuckolas should give her the much-needed second chance.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Fucking hate these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry but a married woman with a PhD and Senior VP of R&D is not going to play into a blackmailer's hand. Moreover she is a chemist and would knows when she got drugged and would get tested for proof. Worst case she does it once to buy time, get roofied, gets tested and goes to the police. She can hash it out with her husband at the point. She is intelligent and would know when seeing the second "new" batch of pictures, that she needs help. In fact, she would do that right away, but maybe she though there was an plied threat of physical violence, due to asshole's connections. In fact there was not, at least nothing significant, so maybe she stupidly does it once (blackmail sex is rape!!!) and getting gangbanged and drugged then snaps her out of it, realizing that she has to come clean, get tested and get help. Period. Anything else is totally unrealistic. After a couple of weeks of being used by the asshole and being pimped out, she has a mind break when fucking a hung black guy and her terrible past readers? Seems implausible given what she endured the therapy she went through, 24 years of a loving marriage, and a keen intelligence and strong career as a scientist. Suddenly the author has her freak in panic then get addicted again to sex and drugs and become a whore, while treating her husband like shit. In a sense all of her rational faculties shut down. Maybe because of her teenage rape by her uncle and her experiences at the club, she regressed put of shame, guilt, and a protective measure to her psyche. But her even getting close to that is utter bullshit. She would either (a) rebuff the blackmail attempt straight up and go to her husband, knowing she might lose her job (which she did anyways as she got whored out and drugged out for like 7 weeks and was fired) OR (b) she does it one time, gets drugged (honestly that gives her a clean out with her husband once she would get test results), and realizes how bad this was going to be and that she was naive and being raped by multiple guys is NOT the way to proceed, go to her husband with drug test results, explain the scenario and what she was trying to cover up and beg for his forgiveness. That would have been a slam dunk. Also as soon as Gus the asshole pulls the trigger with old and new pictures, the DNa evidence of her rape, and the date rape drugs in her body, he goes to jail. Period. There is no way he gets out of it with testimony, the pictures, the date rape drug, the gangbang evidence, the note (really stupid), and thr DNA evidence. If the author wanted to go this route, make her of at best average intelligence and don't make her a PhD chemist with a high level research management job. Her behavior at the start of the blackmail does NOT wash and is abhorrent and incongruous to her character. Not to mention with her past experiences at the club and her learned street smarts, she would know that you cannot give into blackmail.and empower the blackmailer. She also had financial resources to get help. Sadly the lunacy of how she just stop thinking and then sank into depraved slut mode, ruined it for me. Wgat a trainwreck. Too bad. I know it is headed for reconciliation in next chapter but honestly she is too dumb and apparently psychotic despite all she achieved and overcame. Uggh.

BigfundrewBigfundrew5 months ago

Well, I thought it was done well.

And I think anonymous below me fancies himself a writer as well.

tl:dr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous