The Wayside Succubus Ch. 01

Story Info
A visit to a tentacled monster and a short trip home.
2.6k words
4.36
7.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another gusty breeze began to rattle the leaves on the trees ahead. Elise was on her horse and could feel the chill coming before it swept across her face and fought to bite at her pale skin beneath her clothing. She shivered when it reached her in spite the heavy traveler's cloak wrapped around her. She hated the cold. It gnawed at her skin until it was numb and reminded her of how far she was from home.

But she didn't mind thinking of home. Those were happy thoughts. Very happy thoughts. Elise was from The Wayside, a world filled with succubi and incubi. Two soft red suns raced around her planet, which kept it gloriously warm most of the time. Her people lived simply. There wasn't a need for things like "work" or "chores" when you could spend every day having wild, kinky sex. Instead, primitive huts were scattered across open fields of sagegrass - all surrounding a wooden longhouse where the chieftess lived. At least in her village.

Elise groaned when she thought about the longhouse. Would she ever stop missing the regular orgies that took place inside? That was obviously a rhetorical question to herself, she thought. Of course she wouldn't. Just thinking about it made her warm with a desire for some real unabated pleasure. Her hand slipped under her cloak and lay a hand over her breast. She liked to fiddle with her silver barbell nipple piercing. She felt her nipple harden and she had brief thoughts of her last night in The Wayside.

Her back and ass were being freshly covered in cum while her face was buried into the hot cunt of her neighbor, Seriah. Fuck, she loved the taste of Seriah's pussy. She would have happily been there all night, but after the third or fourth time she felt Seriah shake from an orgasm, she was tapped on the shoulder by an incubus. She was being summoned to the stage. As she walked over, she watched in ecstasy as the Chieftess snapped her fingers and grew a gorgeous dark red cock. The tip of it matched the color of her nipples, slightly darker than the rest of her beautiful body. Elise would never forget what happened next, she got down on all fours and...

Another gust of wind chilled Elise and brought her mind back to Molkar. Fucking Molkar. She sadly took her hand off her tit and out from under her cloak to cinch it closed against the wind. The new reality was that Elise was a Child of the Fracture. The Molkar astrologers said thatThe Fracture was a freak collision between two dimensions - hers and another filled with humans. The event was over in an instant but not without casualties. People from both dimensions became trapped in the other. The humans that transferred had the better deal, Elise thought. She could only guess what kind of special treatment they were getting.

Elise had noticed that the woods around her were becoming much quieter. A good sign that she was close to her target.

"This is it, Riken."

She patted her horse's neck as the brown steed came to a stop. Swinging over to the right, she slid off and the gravelly ground crunched beneath her boots.

"Thank you taking me this far, but I don't think you will be safe for you where I'm going."

Riken huffed in a way that almost seemed concerned. Or annoyed that she doubted his ability to fend for himself. Either way, Elise held out some oats for him and giggled as he ate it out of her hand. Horses were one thing she did like about Molkar. She placed a bunch more food on the ground to distract him while she tied him off to a tree and began to wander alone up a hill.

The trees dispersed when Elise made her way to the top. She swept her long black hair from her eyes to get a better look. A pile of rocks stood alone in the center, with a whole leading into a dark pit. This looked pretty damn convincing.

"About fucking time," she mumbled as she breathed a sigh of relief.

Elise was tracking monsters from The Wayside. Well, monsters were what all the humans called them. They were also Children of the Fracture, ripped from her world and dropped in this prudish one. And Elise was desperate to find one.

Succubus not only craved sex, in Molkar they needed it to fuel their succubus energy. Without it they could be as weak as a human. Without it she was stuck looking super pale with her pitch black hair. She couldn't transfigure her body or control humans through magic. A succubus could get a small boost of energy from a human, but not much. And once a succubus came into town to fuck, there was always a bunch of prudes that were excited to hunt them out. Which was a damn shame because Elise had made some humans very happy.

So option two was to find a creature from The Wayside and "bond with it". The word sex didn't always quite fit with what these horny deviants would do to a person. But for all intents and purposes, it was sex. And something about having sex with creatures from The Wayside was far more potent than a human. It was like getting charged by a lightening bolt, sending her magic energy into overdrive for weeks.

Elise's pussy tingled at the thought. She'd been starving for magical energy way too long. She peered into the hole in the pile of rocks that she had heard rumors of and quickly threw off her cloak and began to unlace her bodice. Wearing clothes to meet with a monster was silly, unless you were in the market for new clothes. The lacy white shirt came off next, followed by the black tights and lacy thong that she wriggled out of.

Elise took another hesitant glance down the black abyss when she again heard the leaves rustling from the cold wind in the distance.

"Well I'm not putting up with that without clothes on" And she quickly scrambled into the hole, on all fours, ass first.

Her feet eventually landed on solid stone ground, which was not as cold as she expected, but it was damp. She stood up and turned to face a dark tunnel. With her magic energy depleted there was no way to see what was ahead (darkvision being another skill she lost out on), so she forged ahead. Her hand connected the wall as she gingerly stepped through the blackness.

"Come on out little one, I know you've been looking for someone to play with. The humans are afraid of you, but I am most certainly not".

Could it actually understand her? Elise liked to talked to animals and non-sentient objects often, and she always wondered this whenever she did it.. But she wasn't about to stop now. She thought it was an endearing trait.

Another hundred meters in, Elise was feeling impatient. Was she going to have to lure it out?

"Fine by me," she thought.

Her hand that wasn't on the wall landed on her thigh and worked upward. She loved the feeling of her own skin. Sex with others is great, but there's a certain sexual freedom that can only be filled by ones own self.

She traced a finger upward along the length of her pussy, feeling a hint of moisture. The creature would be lured out by her scent, so long as it was in here. Her fingers found her clit and began to rub, slowly at first. She shivered. Not from cold, but the excitement she felt building in her. A mixture of lust and necessity and the thrill knowing that you are about to be filled with pleasure.

She slid two fingers into her needy pussy and savored the feeling of her own wetness, preparing itself for something more. She slid fingers in and out, feeling some of that wetness begin to sneak out onto her thighs, just a little.

Elise forgot where she was when she felt a slick tentacle wrap around her ankle. She giggled with excitement.

"Took you long enough." She couldn't see, but she was sure that this was her favorite type of creature from The Wayside to bond with - a tentacle monster.

Another tentacle wrapped around her waist and lifted her in the air, pulling her further into the tunnel. She was pulled into a large cavern with little shafts of light poking in through the ceiling. She couldn't see most of the monster, just the many tentacles that wriggled with desire. If she hadn't already taken her clothes off, those little tentacles would have been ripping right into them already.

The tentacles wasted no time. She felt dozens of them curl around her arms, legs, and body as they all suspended her in the air. Her legs were spread out as one of the thicker tentacles slapped against her hot cunt, covering it in slime. She could feel the creature's lubricant mixing with her own as the shaft slid across the lips of her pussy. It did this a few more times until it was satisfied that she was ready.

Elise felt the head of the tentacle press into her. It was thick but she was absolutely covered in lubricant by this point and it was easily able to wiggle into her. She moaned with pleasure when it entered her, and moaned even more when it began to fuck her.

A smaller tentacle found her ass after failing to fit into her currently occupied cunt. After some lubrication it happily pushed into her. Elise wasn't that into ass play - even a succubus can have sexual preferences. But after this drought of sex she was thrilled.

She knew what came next. Her mouth was already filled with saliva from the anticipation. She felt a new tentacle work it's way around her back, her belly, in between her tits, grazing her collar bone, then stopping in front of her lips. She saw it pulse as it waited for an invitation. Some tentacles can be more polite than others.

Elise tilted her head forward and licked along the length of it towards the head, and it excitedly thrust forward unexpectedly, almost making her gag. It began to fuck her mouth as her saliva dribbled out onto her chin. Now this was something she loved. Her tongue curled under the base tentacle as it continued to thrust towards her throat.

Elise was suspended in the air for many blissful moments as she was fucked by several eager and obviously horny tentacles. At times a tentacle was forced out by another. Sometimes two managed to slide into her tight holes together. She was fucked relentlessly until she felt them all pulsing, including the ones that wrapped around her arms, legs, and hips.

She could feel her body starting to attract magical energy, like a lightening rod attracts electricity.

"I love being a succubus," she thought.

Cum began to erupt out of the tentacle monster, filling her up and covering her face, tits, stomach, and thighs. When one emptied another slid in to fill the vacant hole. She felt it leaking out of her pussy and ass as they became too full. She tried to swallow the cum in the mouth but wasn't able to keep up and it spilled out onto her chin and cheeks. A puddle was formed as it dripped off her body.

She orgasmed. Hard. The magical energy was jolting her in a way that she never felt before. She had never been so depleted, and that was an intense fucking. Elise squirmed as she felt the orgasm pulse deep in her vagina , making her thighs twitch uncontrollably. She moaned in delight, feeling her powers return.

And then her vision shifted. It was much brighter. She blinked as she tried to draw things into focus. A red sun hung on the horizon and she found herself covered in cum in a field of sagebrush. A startled succubus poked her head out of her hut. Elise started to sit up and recognized the succubus in the doorway as Seriah, a neighbor from her village.

"Am I...this is The Wayside. I made it back home!"

"I'm afraid not, sexy. Not permanently," Seriah said as she made her way over. Seriah's skin had a lovely light red tint, even colored all over except for the darker red at her nipples and the lips of her pussy. Her body was naked of course - no reason to wear clothing on the warm and sex crazed planet of the Succubus.

Seriah plopper her ass down on top of Elise's pale and cum covered stomach as she was pushed her back to the ground. Elise's skin was still pale and in stark contrast to Seriah's red. Now that she had some energy back, Elise could bring back her true form, but that wasn't important right now.

"No need to get up, Elise. This is fucking hot." Elise felt a hand rub against her thigh, sliding warm cum all around.

"What's going on?"

"Right. Sorry, this is distracting. We don't have much time. After you all disappeared, we thought you were lost forever. Then succubi and incubi started to appear in events that we call splinters. It seems like intense energy spikes can cause you to briefly return to our dimension. You are actually the last one to show up. We thought you might have been dead or captured, it had been so long. You must have not had a good fuck in a long time, you poor thing."

"Well I'm glad I finally made it home, just to be criticized," Elise scolded.

Seriah laughed. "Sorry, sorry. Okay, there's more. The Chieftess devised a plan where we help to coordinate The Children of the Fracture. We learned that you were being called that over there and it stuck. Since all of you were separated across Molkar when our dimensions collided, The Chieftess realized that we could help you all organize."

Elise detected pity in Seriah's eyes.

"I'm sorry you can't stay. Not much time left Elise," Seriah said after a pause. "Go to the Duchess of Gems."

"She's a succubus?" Elise had heard of her but thought she was around long before the fracture.

"No, but that's where the succubus have been congregating. Pretty successfully from what we hear too. They've been calling themselves the Ambassadors. Things will get better, I promise."

Seriah leaned down, her tits pressing into Elise's own cum covered ones. Their mouths met and she felt a couple of fingers slide into her pussy while a thumb rubbed her clit. Elise let her tongue play with Sariah's after hers wriggled into Elise's mouth.

And then it stopped. Elise opened her eyes and she was back in the cave laying in a puddle of warm cum. The tentacle monster seemed to be gone. They were never the type of monster to want to cuddle after.

She smiled. Things might actually get better. She couldn't wait to pay a visit to this Duchess and her Succubus sisters.

*** Thanks for reading!! ***

Would love feedback if you have any, good or bad. First time doing this...I came up with it while backpacking western USA. I wanted to do some world building and I have some ideas for the next ones, but...should I bother? Let me know. And if you'd like to see any particular sex acts added in the future, I'd be interested in hearing them.

***