Witchy Paige and the Very Fun Spell

Story Info
Paige summons tentacles from her cauldron for a bit of fun.
1.6k words
4.27
11.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clouds parted, bathing the forest clear in soft moonlight. Paige stood in the center, stirring the bubbling concoction in her cauldron as the firelight danced across her bare skin. She reached into her bag and pulled out the final ingredients, reciting the ancient incantation as she sprinkled them into the mixture. The green liquid began to churn violently, rising and falling while emitting a soft glow. Finally, a thin appendage rose from the cauldron. She wrapped her deft fingers around the pseudopod, it was firm and warm in her hand, she had a feeling this was going to work out extremely well.

She leaned in and kissed the tip, it responded by slithering up to her face, brushing her lips and caressing her cheeks. She licked her way to the end and wrapped her smiling lips around the tip. The taste was strangely sweet as it entered her mouth, itself with her tongue and exploring every crevice of her mouth. Eventually it found its way to the back and began to slither down her throat. She could feel it wiggling as at it effortlessly slid further and further inside her. She grabbed it hard with both hands and pulled it from her, stopping to catch her breath. Paige looked at the wriggling green thing in her hands, this was definitely going to work out well.

She brought the thing to her chest and it once again began exploring, sliding around the soft curve of her breasts and gently caressing her stiffening nipples. She raised her hand and another tentacle emerged from the cauldron, joining the first in exploring her supple form. Eventually, one of the appendages wrapped itself around her waist, as the other began feeling its way down her soft belly. She began to breathe heavily as it moved further down body, she could feel her lips begin to part in anticipation. Finally it reached its goal and slid between her waiting thighs. She let out a soft moan as the slick appendage slithered over her clit and across the now wet folds of her pussy. The thing poked around eagerly between her legs, looking for a nice warm place to explore, and eventually it found one.

A tingle of pleasure ran up her spine as she felt it part her lips and slowly enter her. The sensation of it wiggling around inside her was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. As it pushed further inside, filling her up, she had to brace herself with hands on knees. And once there was no more room, it retracted slightly before thrusting back in. She released a powerful moan that echoed through the wilderness as the arcane appendage began pounding her, grinding her clit against its length as it thrust in and out of her tight pussy. The other was now wrapped all around her body, caressing every inch of her lengthy body with its warm slithering form. She was panting heavily, her mind was getting cloudy, and her legs began to weaken. Soon it was all too much and she grabbed the tentacle, yanking it out of her.

The tentacle squirmed wildly in her hands, perhaps out of disappointment in being removed from her warm insides. "Don't worry little fella," she said with a sly smile, "We're just getting started."

She turned away from the cauldron and got down on her knees, guiding the slippery thing in her hands back to her glistening slit. That was all the encouragement it needed to slither its way back inside the warm wet hole, making her rear up and fall back down. The wriggling penetration was even faster and harder than before, her face pressed to the ground, and hands grasping at the grass as she felt herself being stretched further with every thrust. The other tentacle had once again found its way to her mouth, and she gladly welcomed it inside. As the slippery appendage made its way towards her throat she grasped it firmly with one hand, she was the one in charge here. She moved up and down the length, her lips locked tightly around it as it wriggled her mouth, desperate to push deeper inside. Slowly she let it further and further in, the long shaft sliding up and down her throat and muffling the moans that were being pounded out of her from behind. The sensation of being filled from both ends was driving her wild, she gyrated her hips in rhythm with the tentacle thrusting into her and moved her mouth faster and faster over the other. She felt the pleasure mounting inside her, building higher and higher, until it hit hard and fast. Her pussy tightened and spasmed, sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. She dug her fingers into the ground, releasing the appendage that now freely thrust in and out of her throat, muffling her cries of ecstasy. Her arms and legs gave out as she reached her height of pleasure, leaving her face down on the cool grass.

She laid there for a few moments, the two tentacles still eagerly penetrating her limp body, juices gushing out of her pulsing pussy. She slowly got back to her knees and pulled the wiggling appendage out of her mouth. "Well," she said to herself after catching her breath, "that was a pretty good practice run."

Paige turned around to once again face the cauldron, the last appendage still pumping away inside her, and held both hands high repeating the incantation. The cauldron churned and a plethora of new tentacles rose from its depths and began reaching for her waiting body. They wrapped around her outstretched arms and lithe body, pulling her up to her feet. As her feet left the ground two more tentacles began coiling around her long legs, spreading them wide as she rose into the air. She felt like there were hundreds of hands eagerly groping at her, slithering over every part of her exposed body.

Her juices dripped down the shaft as it relentlessly thrust into her, forcing loud moans out of her mouth. She struggled against the tentacles, not in effort to escape their grasp, but to better feel their restraint as she struggled helplessly against them, straining to close her legs, only to have them pulled wide again. The loss of control was exhilarating.

One of the tentacles had coiled itself around her neck and was sliding towards her quivering lips, and with her hands pulled high above her head there was nothing she could do to stop it as it slid deep into her mouth. Well, she could easily end the spell, but as she felt the long form slither down her slender throat she knew she very much didn't want to. The tentacles thrust into her from both ends, one forcing out moans, the other preventing them from escaping. Another was exploring her lower back, finding her soft cheeks and slithering between them. A shiver ran up her spine as it slid over her asshole, creeping towards her sopping wet hole. It slid around the edges of her opening, but finding it quite occupied retracted in search of another way in.

She felt the tip poking and prodding around her underside, until it finally discovered her second entrance. The slimy appendage easily slid inside her, stretching her open and releasing a scream that was forced back inside by the one sliding in and out of her throat. Her body gyrated violently with the force of the three tentacles rushing in and out of her, ass burning, pussy pounding, and and throat opening and closing with every stroke.

One more slippery appendage began making its way down, sliding across her quivering belly, making her shiver as it brushed against her swollen clit. It made its way to her pussy, poking and prodding around the dripping hole. It repeatedly tried to enter her, each time being blocked by the other tentacle that had made that place its home. It bided its time, waiting for an opportunity to strike, and as the other tentacle was pulling out it pushed its way in. Her body stiffened as it entered her, she could feel them wriggling against each other inside her, stretching her pussy to its limit. They slid in and out of her with an opposing rhythm, leaving no moment when she wasn't completely filled. Her eyes rolled back, and the world melted away.

There was no more ground below her, no forest surrounding her, not even a sky above. There was only the sensations, her arms and legs held tight, slithering appendages slithering all over her delicate flesh, and each orifice being filled by the mindless mass with no instinct other than to pleasure her. Her body began to quiver, pleasure building in every nerve until it exploded, enveloping her completely. For a brief moment all she knew was the pleasure coursing through her body, her juices ran down the appendages as they touched every part of her insides, she let out a scream of ecstasy that escaped her in short bursts when her throat wasn't filled.

Slowly it faded, the world reappearing around her. Her body was still, taking deep gasps for air when she could. Even if she weren't she still wouldn't have been able to move. The tentacles continued pumping in and out of her limp body, indifferent to her change of state. They could fuck her forever, and would if she let them.

With a wave of her hand the appendages began to melt, gently lowering her onto the ground. They began dissolving back into a thick green liquid that covered her body and oozed out of well well-used holes. A steam of the fluid poured out of her mouth as she cleared her throat, finally able to catch her breath. She rubbed her hands over her ooze-coated body and smiled, it was indeed a very fun spell.