All Comments on 'The Wedding'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Confusing Switching Narrative Between Characters

I like the basic theme very much, but the switching of narrative between the characters with no transition was very hard to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What

Sorry but the gear shift from I dont know if I ever want my wife to do that again to suddenly without conversation to her giving her a signal to lets go gangbang you is to much. No conversation, no thoughts, no interplay just a nod lets go get you with these two so you can be reamed all night. Not even a thought of disease or such, way to much to be real.

Only way that could end is saying to the wife this was my goodbye to you. Now you can do all you want, when you want, with who you want, I want a divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Now This Was A First Class Wimpster

From the watching of gigundus beeg cocks by his invitation fucking his wife whore to sloppy 7ths but only after they had fucked her 3 times each while he watched gleefully stroking his much smaller wienie.

Now this is the prototype self cuckster - you writer should be proud as not just anyone could bury any and all self respect and humiliate themselves so well as you did for her and your crassly sick need.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Terrible Story

Very poorly written in addition to just another collection of words in the wimpy husband genre. To the extent this "story" reflects the fantasies of you, the writer, please join Wimps Anonymous and get some professional psychiatric counseling...sooner, rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Give the Guy a Break

Hey...I'm not too high on the 3 on 1 myself...I liked the Halloween story more. But this one is really good too.

Let's face it, this is erotic literature...if you don't like it go to wikipedia for more wholesome reading.

oriondogoriondogover 14 years ago
I loved the continuing stories

and sported a nice hard-on while reading all three. But I got lost following the characters quite a few times and just plodded along, just as the writing did. Still I like the story enough to give it a 50. I can only imagine the writer taking breaks to relieve his own hard-on and then forgetting where he was when he returned to the keyboard. Good story none the less, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First class WACC

Why would she not be happy, she gets all the advantages of marriage with none of the restrictions. Wild life fun and merriment without any worry, worry is for gay husband. (Eat her out after a gang bang is gay!)

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuckster husband and.damned store wife.

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Good story line but I think the previous commenters hit all the major criticisms. Switching narrative between characters with no signals was very confusing. The transition from idly wondering whether to go upstairs to "lets go!" was too fast. The fact Emily and Danny did discuss the incidents at least a little bit was good. I found the whole Rolando interlude confusing as heck at first. Finally, I believe Emily was wondering whether she would ever want to see Danny with another woman. . . Seems like another chapter needs to be written but we haven't heard from this author in long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous