The Wedding Ceremony

Story Info
Stephanie and Jenny plan their lives together.
1.2k words
3.84
2.8k
4
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ten knot wind put a chill in the air that Saturday afternoon at 2 o'clock. A sailboat was cruising east to west about a mile off shore. Behind it another boat was moving in the opposite direction. The narrow beach near Stony Brook, Long Island was vacant on that last weekend in September.

I was dressed for the weather in a blue denim jacket, pink cable knit pullover, black jeans and black 3-inch stacked-block heal booties. My long time girlfriend Jenny was dressed in similar fashion. Her choice of outfit is not surprising given that we shop at the same store.

Though I believe that lesbian couples should have the right to be married, it's just an abstract concept. With her I found myself content to build our relationship slowly. Marriage wasn't in the cards.

Am I ready for a change in my priority? I like having my activities centered around me. At 25 years of age I do not yet hear my clock ticking. I'm not sure I actually want a family either by giving birth or by adoption. Maybe by age 30 I'll feel differently. To date, however, neither Jenny nor I have broached the subject.

Jenny, age 27, has an hourglass figure that turns heads, especially mine on that first day when our paths crossed 3 years ago on this same beach. A couple of days later I recognized her in the neighborhood and learned that we weren't living very far apart.

Long blond hair frames a heart-shape face. She has full coral lips, blue eyes, high cheekbones and a slightly upturned nose.

The pitch of her voice is somewhat low for a girl, but so what if it is.

"Steph I have a question for you."

"Ask me anything."

"If you have a child would it be adoption or by giving birth?"

"What?!"

"Adoption or birth," she repeated.

"To be honest, I never gave it a thought."

"I'd like to have a family some day."

I asked, "do you know anyone, perhaps a friend, who would donate sperm."

"I'd have to go to the bank."

"Same here," I replied.

We walked in silence for maybe another 50 yards.

The line of questioning set me up for a pleasant surprise.

At about 15 minutes after 2 p.m. we stopped walking and stood eye to eye for a second. Jenny went down onto one knee. Our heads tilted letting our eyes meet.

"Stephanie Ann Caruso since you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, will you marry me?"

She opened opened the black felt box in her hand. Oh my GOD IT's GORGEOUS.

"Oh my God yes," I said in an excited tone.

She slid a rustic bezel ring in white gold with a big pink diamond onto my finger.

I pulled her into an open-mouth kiss putting my tongue against her tongue. Caressing hands crept down to her buttocks pressing gently. Several seconds elapsed before putting even an inch of space between our mouthes.

We resumed our walk, this time headed back to the black Lexus. She took my hand in a tight grip and we kept a slow pace.

Jenny and I had both played softball for the NYU Violets, she in left field and I at short stop. Back then she was in a relationship so we did not hang out together off the field.

That experience of having played gives us an appreciation of the Major League game. Both avid New York Mets fans, we headed back to my apartment in Brentwood where we would watch the game scheduled to start at 7 p.m.

After a celebratory dinner at Branchinellis on the gold coast we finally made it back home just before the first pitch.

Jenny made herself comfy on the sofa and was channel surfing in search of the game.

Meanwhile I went to the bathroom responding to nature's call.

I came to the livingroom nude and sat beside my fiancee putting a wide grin on her face.

"Looking good," she quipped then put her fingertips on my nipples.

Jenny and I have similar top measurements; 35-inch bust C cup boobs. I, however, have a longer waist which gives me a more graceful curve, a vase-shape.

She backed away quickly to strip off her clothes then led me to my bedroom. She stretched out partially atop me licking my breast as her lips closed around the areola. Her knee is wedged between my thighs.

Leaving my nipples slightly wet, she crawled backward putting her tongue into my vulva. Blood is rushing south into my clitoris as my labia part exposing pink flesh. Her tongue slides through the sticky wetness that is my cum.

Vaginal muscles go into spasms causing my legs to quiver. My breathing is shallow.

"That feels so good."

Jenny lifts her head only to replace her tongue with her fingers. The spasms increase in frequency. Her fingers glide over my swollen clitoris to the rim of my vagina which by this time has ballooned.

I let out a soft "mmmmmmmmmm" followed by another as she pushes fingers deep into my vagina. The soft touch of her fingers against my G-spot drives me mad with desire.

"I'm gonna cum."

Suddenly my climax leaves me huffing on my back as the stream cum ejects her fingers.

Jen rolled onto her back then turned her head toward me on her left.

"How was it?"

"Great," I replied softly.

Our upcoming wedding should happen in less than a year. We should get married in the spring and I want an outdoor ceremony.

"Once we're married I want to buy a place together."

"Of course," said Jenny.

"I like the area around Glen Cove."

"House or condo," Jen asked.

"Preferably a house," I replied. "I want to plant plenty of flowers and bushes."

"We're getting ahead of ourselves. Let's plan the wedding first."

"We can go for rides and look (for a house) while we're planning the wedding."

Jen nodded so I added my specifications.

"I want a big back yard and a tall fence in case I want to run naked on the grass."

She giggled at my notion.

Epilog.

It's a sunny morning, the 3rd Saturday in May. A slight breeze is blowing. Birds are singing. Wild Daisies line the the gravel walkway around the seating. Bumblebees are gathering polin. The reception hall is a round building having a walkway around the upper floor.

Guests are seated on metallic folding chairs. Jen and I are standing under the 8' tall trellis amid Knockout roses in full bloom. Facing us is the justice of the peace in her blue robe.

I am wearing a revealing wedding dress. So what if people can see my boobs through the floral pattern. Jen wore a similar dress.

My family is seated on the right side and hers on the opposite side as one enters from the rear. Altogether there are 100 guests wishing us well.

By 4 30 guests are gathered on the hardwood floor to say goodbye for now. Jen and I are walking nude through the function room, having left our gowns at our hotel room.

Jen's sister Cassie, age 22, and herself a lesbian, but attending without a plus one, engaged us in a long chit chat that would last for some five minutes.

She opened with the question that other guests had asked.

"Where are you guys going?"

"The Hamptons," said Jen.

She ended the chat saying, "I'd like to go some place and take this dress off."

She was wearing a black rust off-the-shoulder sheath knee-length dress.