The Wedding Ch. 04

Story Info
Teaching, Teasing and Testimonials.
20.3k words
4.56
11.6k
11
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wedding

(Patti Cake part 3)

Chapter 4 -- Teaching, Teasing and Testimonials...

I was a little stunned and leery after reading my version of this contract which wasn't all that different from Patti's... From changing my name to rescinding my rights to wear male clothing while in the employment of Darren and Carol -- or Ma'am and Sir, and also, not to forget the punishment section, or 'Corrections' as the one page document read, and like everything else though..? I knew I didn't have a choice...

I knew this was all or nothing and that I wasn't being forced to sign, but still, if I wanted everything that was on offer, I'd have to 'girl-up' and sign on the dotted line or get up and walk away -- and we all know that wasn't going to happen...

So... With a heavy sigh and Patti lovingly reaching out to place her hand gently to my back, rubbing lightly as a further assurance that she was with me on this... Wielding the pen Darren had given me I signed his contract on the 'X'... I signed my life away on the dotted line...

It was strange how that worked... I mean in that moment, there I was looking at my signature in my neatest scribe as I always do, being told to use my proper, legal name for the time being... The strange thing was that as I did this, as I gave up the last of my rights and freedoms and feeling this huge weight began to bear down on me as I did so -- yet at the same time however? I could feel this other enormous burden being lifted away...

I was trading my old life for this new one...and it came with a second residual feeling or awareness that I was giving up this control, my life, my name and sense of being and placing it all into the hands of the people closest to me -- Patti, Darren, Carol and my Mom...

This giving up, this surrender, it made me feel free... It was the burden of having to decide, that was the one being lifted away... It was cathartic, liberating and well... It felt good...

"Alright now that we have all of this taken care of..." Darren said then and rather loudly, breaking my deeper train of thought and taking the signed documents away from me, closing the file folder and placing it back in his desk drawer -- yet he came back out with something else... Something that I knew that I needed once i saw what it was...

Holding up a huge joint, Darren looked at me in particular and grinning from ear to ear he said... "Let's celebrate little buddy!"

I smiled right away looking at the size of this cannon he pulled out of his desk... But Patti, not being much of a smoker these days, she had other ideas...

"You two can go out on the terrace to smoke that thing, I'll pass thank you... I want to go find Carol..." She said to us both as we all stood and with her heading for the office door, that left Darren and I to make our way out onto the terrace through the glass doors behind his desk.

"Oh my God Darren, I don't know how much of this thing I can smoke... it's huge!" I said to him as he lit, puffed on, and then passed me this obscenely large 'cone-joint' that I'd only ever seen smoked by Rasta guys in movies or where ever.

"Smoke as much as you want Gabby, but remember, it's 'Sir' from now on right..?" Darren answered, correcting me and sounding a bit stern as I passed him back the big doobie....

"Ah... Oh yeah... Umm... Sorry -- Sir..." I stuttered in apology feeling reserved and not so 'friend-like' all of a sudden as we smoked is huge joint, forgetting that as per my contract I was not only to refer to Carol as 'Ma'am' but also, I was to call Darren 'Sir'... I guessed that would also include people like Dean and as much as I hated the thought, my Uncle John would expect the same -- that I call him Sir as well -- or I'm sure he'd prefer that I would.

We were only half way through the joint when I passed it back to him this time, quite stoned and feeling calm when out of the corner of my I eye I noticed Darren was looking at me -- but it wasn't just a normal look, it was 'that' look... That hungry "I'm thinking of doing things to you" kind of look...

"It's really amazing Gabby, how much you look like a real chick... You and this weed are turning me on and I'm thinking... I'm thinking that I've never had you looking like this... All girlied-up, looking so hot and damned sexy... I guess we can't tease you and call you 'fag' anymore can we..? You look too much like a real girl..."`Darren went on,

Saying these things to me, kind of turning on me like that, one minute were find and the next he wants me and I mean, he 'wants' me... Commenting about my looks and teasing me, telling me how passable I am like this -- all dolled up - and not to mention his saying and telling me how he's never 'had me' like this... I was just as stoned as he was but now, hearing him saying these things, talking like this, he was making my head spin even faster, swooning and nervous I could feel thew anticipation growing as we neared the end of the big-assed joint.

And from the looks of it... We were about to start on his big-assed joint...

Handing it back to me one last time, I could barely stomach any more of the thick, heady smoke my head was already spinning as I coughed and sputtered through one last try before handing back, but Darren refusing the roach, told me to toss it, and gladly I did...

Exhaling and blowing out my last lung full of the cloudy white pot-smoke, I felt myself going light headed and beginning to wobble. It had been a while since I'd had any weed, so it was hitting me quite hard. I guess the equivalent to booze would be like doing a shot of whisky -- on an empty stomach.

Sure you can do it and hold it in... But you also might puke your guts out five minutes later... Same goes for weed... I once heard a guy call it 'Pulling a whitie'... Because when it happens, before you hurl -you turn white as a sheet...

Seeing me teetering as I flicked the last of the joint into the bushes, Darren without saying anything, he put his arm around me to steady and hold me up as we stood there for a minute longer he asked me if I was going to be okay...

"Yeah... Uhh...I'm okay, thanks for catching me... Wow that really knocked me on my ass... Th-thanks -- S-Sir..." I mumbled back the last part, remembering to call him Sir...

Holding me at the shoulder, turning me and leading me back inside, my head feeling cloudy and light as Darren led me around to the front of his desk, standing me in front of him, his large hands resting atop my shoulders... Looking at me....

"I don't know about the weed knocking you on that pretty little girly-ass of yours Gabby -- but for now, how about we just get you down where you belong... Where I know you'll be more comfortable if you're feeling a little faint... On your knees..." He said then, looking me that way again, with that knowing, almost spooky look... It reminded me of the time he cornered me in my old bedroom, sneaking up to me and scaring me half to death before having me go down on him, right there in the same bedroom I'd fantasized over him for the part decade and longer.

Feeling the pressure of his hands pushing me down as I looked back at him, my eyes and head half lost in my dreamy stoned state I moved under his persuasion, lowering myself down without really feeling anything. It was like I was having this strange, out-of-body experience. I felt like I was above myself watching this happen instead of being in the middle of it...

Leaning back on his desk, I looked up to his smiling face while my hands and fingers, moving on their own, up to the button flies on his faded denim jeans, popping them open and suddenly feeling the butterflies in my stomach making their re-appearance... Like I'd opened a whole jar of them, they were filling me, torturing me and flipping that switch in my head, retraining my psyche to bring about my own lusty hunger...

With his jeans open and my fingers sliding into the waist band, I soon had both his denims and his tight cotton briefs down around his knees leaving me faced with his magnificent, half-hard, vein-laden 'real' man's cock...

Seeing him again, and it... All thick, 8-inches of his huge appendage hanging there, I felt a sudden longing, like I was meeting a familiar friend I hadn't realized how much I'd missed... Not until I was once again faced with it -- or 'him'...

Cupping his weighty balls in my left hand, I let my nose and face lean in and press to him at his leg join, his thick cock feeling so warm and supple against my cheek, smelling him, taking him in, I could feel the endorphins rushing to my brain, sending me to this other-worldly place where all I want was cock... This cock... Darren's growing, stiffening cock...

"Mmmmph..." I moaned aloud as I let myself be taken with my desire and need to please coming alive... With my head full of dope my passions were riding as high as I was, making me placid, taking me over with ease...

"Oh yeah, that's it Gabby... Meet your new best friend... You met once or twice already but not like this... Not as Gabby... Not as sweet, sexy-girl Gabby... Uh-uh... No, this is HER first time worshipping my cock... So that's it, be a good little girl and get in there baby -- love that cock, get to know him... Gabby..."

With Darren saying this to me, all of these things about me meeting his cock for the first time as my new-self... Oh God it was such a turn on, let alone I was doing just that, I was nuzzling my face, lips and mouth to his hardened flag-pole for a cock... His balls held cradled in my left hand while my right was running up and down his full, erect state... He was ready and so was I...

Running the fingers from both of his hand through my hair, he held me back looking down with a lust and hunger that I remembered not seeing but more so feeling as he fucked me for the first time that morning in the dark, but this time I could see him, his teeth clenched, fingers rooted in my tussled locks... I felt so dominated, I felt so 'His'...

"Ask to suck your Master's cock Gabby... Ask me as a girl would... Not the faggy tranny you used to be but as the GIRL you are now... Go on Gabby-girl... You know you want it -now ask... And do it proper..." Darren growled at me this time, telling me I was a girl and I was going to suck his cock like one... Like a 'real' girl and -Oh God in that moment I'd never wanted anything more in my life...

Fluttering my eyes with his words hitting every part of me, I looked to him as I let my tongue lay flat against the long, rising under side of his stiff cock, dragging upwards while trying to keep my eyes locked to his, tasting and feeling every ridge, vein and salty, man-scented contour of his perfect specimen... His real-man's stone pillar of a cock...

"Please Sir..." I started, moving my lips up and down while using my tongue to lubricate and get him wet... "Please can I..? Can I suck your big hard cock for you like...like the girl that I am..? I asked in a drawn out girly-sounding stutter as I knew he wanted. Near begging I slobbered all over him with my head coming up higher, licking the dark coloured, spongy-soft, flared and enlarged head of his wonderful cock.

Pushing my tongue into his slit wanting to gather and taste his per-cum while continuing to keep my eyes glued to his as my attentions were making him flow... Arousing him and turning him on, making him give me his manly secretions with the sense and his flavour all but exploding in my head... He was driving me and pushing me to the point of not just wanting to suck and devour his beautiful manhood -but by this point it had become a need... Begging was easy because by now...I had to have him...

"Uhhh... Oh yeah Gabby-girl, that's it, I love to hear you beg...Good girl now open up and suck that cock..." Darren groaned with my words and as well my slobbery-wet efforts, and with his hands still in my hair, my mouth came open to engulf his bulbous, purple domed-cock head, closing over him and sliding down...

"Aaahhhh... Fuck yesss... Suck that fucking cock girl..." He growl this second time as I warmed myself up some taking more and more of him on each pass until finally I let loose and went to town in him...

"Mmmm -- Ohhh yessss..." Darren hissed with me letting loose, thrusting and sinking myself down, then coming back up quickly and successively, fucking my mouth and my upper throat -- on and back off of his big, thick and wonderful, man-tasting cock, my spit beginning to fly and coat us both...

But then, just as I was getting into it, moving at a pace to build on and show him what I knew I was capable of... From behind me I heard in a high pitched, shrill sounding voice...

"Hey! What are you doing to my fiancée..?"

Shocked and pulling myself off of him... It was Patti; she had come back into the room and suddenly I felt awful for some reason, I felt like I'd been caught cheating...

Both Darren and I said nothing as she came over to us. I didn't think she was really mad, but still, I didn't know what she was going to do... Well, not until Darren at last spoke up and 'told' her what to do...

"You're fiancée is thanking me and showing me 'her' proper respect for my being so giving and benevolent -- handing you the Gate House for nothing..." Darren answered as I stayed there on my knees, feeling somewhat afraid while using the back of my wrist to try and catch some of the loose cock-spittle left clinging and dangling from my chin.

"I can see that..!" Patti replied smiling and looking happier, dropping her charade as she once more reached to take up the long hem of her pretty, yellow-orange dress, lifting it up over her head shocking me yet again...

"Why didn't you wait for me..? That's what I want to know!" She added as she dropped down beside me naked as I was, on her knees in front of Darren's long hanging cock, glowing and wet with my spit and slobber...

"That's my girl Patti..." Darren beamed... "Get in there and teach this cute little sissy of yours how to suck my cock for me... Show him what I like... That thing you do with Carol that gets me cumming in no time..." Darren spoke up then as he clasped his free hand to Patti's head with her on his left as I shuffled myself further to the right to make room.

"Oh you mean the Harmonica..? Here baby do this with me... Put your lips on that side of his cock and I'll be on this side... Like this..." Patti instructed as she put her hand to the back of my head, pulling me closer as she demonstrated what she wanted me to do with her.

Placing her open lips to the long, rigid shaft of Darren's warm, wet cock, with her hand to the back of my head she had me do the same and where then in a new rhythm that took a few seconds to get going, Patti and I were running our pursed lips and tongues up and down his girthy length at opposites, each time Patti would go up, I would move down, and soon enough, I understood the 'Harmonica'...

Because that's what it looked like... It looked like Patti and I were doing just that... We were playing the 'Harmonica' with Darren's cock --and I loved it..!

And apparently Darren, he loved it to...

"Oooh fuuuuck yessss.... Oh God I love it when you and Carol do this.... But now... Uhhhh -- Gabby you learns so fast... Uhhhh... Oh keep going, both of you... Ohhh -- I'll could cum soon if you keep this up..."

Encouraged and wanting to please Darren, and especially so, loving how Patti and I were sucking 'our' Master's cock... I sped up my actions and in doing so; I also began taking his entire cock head into my mouth on each upward sweep. Taking him in, sucking hard and then letting go...

Catching on, Patti let me have Darren's' full cock for a few minutes while she centred her efforts lower, removing herself to help Darren step out of his jeans as they sat left in a tangle at his knees.

"I wanna turn around -- do it this way... You know what to do Patti... Show our new girl here how I like it back there..." Darren directed us next as he was freed of his jeans, able to turn and present his ass end... Leaning forward on his desk with his legs spread wide and his cock and balls left hanging, Patti did something that had my eyes going wide and then, watching, seeing the eroticism and taboo, I had to bite me lip, groaning aloud in my own arousal.

With my jaw left hanging in a hungry, naughty, wanting way, I watched as Patti pressed her face into Darren's cleft -- and with a head jolting "Ahhh..." I knew what she was doing... Patti was rimming Darren's ass for him, licking his pucker and driving him wild...

"Oh yeah Patti -- lick my ass baby... You're sooo much better at this than Carol... Ummm... Oh don't stop and Gabby... Get back down there; suck my cock while your wife-to-be shows us her greatest talent..." Darren said to Patti first, then to me, ordering me and, telling her not to stop...

Moving down under her as Darren pressed his big hard cock and balls back between his spread legs with a hand, offering me his red, angry and excited cock "Mmmmph..." I moaned again doing as I was told as I let the head of his blood-engorged monster pass into my mouth, closing my lips and pressing forward, taking more of him in and then backing off and moving in a way where I stroking his cock with my mouth rather than sucking him... My lips over my teeth, slathering him with my tongue...

"Ahhh fuuuuck that's sooo good but here...The two of you get back the way you were... I want it this way, with both of you working my cock... I wanna cum on my girl's faces..." Darren bayed then as he quickly pulled himself away from us, I guess we had him closer than I'd believed; and I also guessed he wanted to save the best for last... His girl's faces...

Complying Patti and I set ourselves up as we were, kneeling on either side of Darren, once again ready to play the harmonica-game with his hard cock until he'd reached his end... "Uhhh... Oh yeah -- Oh yeah... You ready girls..? Okay, do your thing..." Darren called out as we both drooled all over him...

With Patti using her hand to smear and slick him down before smiling and winking at me, taking up her position, putting her lips to Darren's super-rigid shaft with me joining her on the other side, my lips feeling each hard blood laden vein, filled with what I would have believed to be at least two-thirds of his blood supply, locked up and squeezed into his huge, angry looking cock...

"Unnnggg Ooohhhh Yeeeeahhh.... Oh fuck -- let me... Let me fuck those gorgeous lips... Ohhh don't stop..." Darren went off again, sounding more pained and furious as he did just what he said, holding our heads and while pressing us to him and rocking his hips back and forth...

Picking up speed and continuing, Darren was moving and fucking our mouths together -as Patti and I -- we both stayed relatively still, not moving and letting him fuck our faces this way, with our lips parted and held tight to his wet cock shaft, holding us in place in this sexy-husband and wife to be -- fever-hot cock sucking-kiss...

It was so hot and so erotic, I could hardly feel my balls anymore, they had gone completely numb from my little dickie trying so desperately to fill with blood, to grow and expand like Darren -- but of course, on a much, much smaller scale, but still, down below, I couldn't feel anything... And as we sucked Darren's cock -- with my wife to be -- I couldn't have felt like any less of a man... I was beyond dickless... I had nothing... I was indeed Gabby 'girl'...

"Ohh!-Ohh Yes... Don't Uhhh Don't stop... Oh Christ... Uh -- Uh Oh I'm cummming... Get ready girls....Ahhh..." Darren called out that one last time as Patti and I -both of us with our eyes closed we stayed as we were, mouths pressed to sides of his rumbling, twitching cock... Feeling him pulsing, throbbing and lost in that one second of utter bliss -- the crescendo before cumming -- that -- "Uhhhh..." and you're there...