The Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing she held my gaze, kneeling at my eye level, I felt a cold uneasy chill coming over me, I was trembling as she held my hands...

"Patti... STRAP THIS SISSY NOW... Do you HEAR me..?" Ms. Walsh called out then; her eyes flicking up from mine to meet Patti's over my head and somewhere behind me, her tone and loud volume had me terrified... But that wasn't the worst of it...

"Crrrrack..! Smack... Swack..!"

"Ooohhhh..!" I howled out as Patti let loose, giving me three much harder swats from the foot-and-a-half long leather strap... The loud crack and the bursting pain causing me to cry out, my muscles going tense and making my ass clench and grabbing at the thin stem of my butt-plug, making it feel like it was being pulling further and deeper into me.

"Smack-Crack..!" Rang two more, the added pain making my head go back while gnashing my teeth and fighting the urge to scream...

"You're half way there... But wait a minute before you give him the rest there is something I want to do that will assure Gabrielle's true submissive mind-set by having him associate the scent of a dominant woman with being disciplined... I'm sure you can understand the value of this Patti, so stay where you are..." Ms. Walsh declared then as she let go of my hands, stood and looked down to me, adding then...

"And you too sissy... Don't you dare move..."

And I didn't... I was too scared to even think of moving, or anything else... Panting I lay there, my heaving chest staying flat on the ottoman footstool...

Looking down, I was suddenly shocked back to life yet it wasn't from Patti laying into me and giving me the second five of my proscribed ten strikes, or swats -- or smacks... or whatever you want to call them...

No... What shocked the hell out of me this time wasn't the sudden pain exploding in my ass cheeks as Patti 'practised' being a dominant wife, but rather I was left wide eyed and stunned as Ms. Walsh, she was squatting again, right in front of me... Yet now... Now she had pulled up the hem of her long skirt and was... and -Oh my God I couldn't believe what my tear- watery filled eyes were seeing...

Crouching with her knees parted and leaning back on one hand, like in a crab-walk position Ms. Walsh had her skirt pulled up and was now presenting me with her bare, uncovered -- pantyless pussy!

Stunned and wide eyed, I was mere inches way and getting closer to her charms as she shuttled herself forward, keeping her knees wide until her legs were at rest on either side of me, her bare ass settling onto the floor with her hand coming to the back of my head...

My first instinct was of course to gasp in total shock and surprise because I mean let's face it... I'd been enamoured with this woman for decades, dreamed and masturbated over her and now, not unlike with Patti, now here I was faced with something I never believed or dare to even picture because it was so absurd...

Now though... Now I was faced with my English teacher's bare, unclothed and quite overly abundant, dark haired pubic mound... With her nether lips, dark and curled, hanging with the ravages of time, yet still lost in the thick, brambles of her pubic mound, and with my wide, surprised eyes gazing upon her I couldn't help but think that she looked so natural, untouched by clippers or shears... Possibly for years...

With my nose touching and being held at a hover above her dense, wiry thick bush, her pussy was unavoidable and seemed to be everywhere... So close her scent, her womanly aroma was filling my senses, the neurons making the connection in my head, bridging the gap and bringing the two experiences together...

Ms. Walsh was making me connect the two, my punishment, associated with the heady, rich smell of a mature, dominant woman... It was psych -- 101 really, embedding in me the thought and feeling of the two coming to me hand in hand, one not existing without the other...

"That's it, don't be afraid sissy... Take in and savour the aroma of a mature, natural -- dominant woman... We all know how much sissies like you just love fucking and sucking cock, but never forget sweetheart, you belong to all women... And do you know why that is sissy..?" Ms. Walsh went on saying as she held me there, smelling her pussy through the thick unkempt carpet of her pubes.

"It's because you want to be like us sissy -but you can't..." She added with conviction, giving my hair a sharp tug, holding me there as I felt her thrusting her hips upward, my nose bottoming out, bending and hitting her pubic bone leaving me to grimace in the discomfort and squinting my eyes shut.

"So instead sissy, since you can't really be one of us, be real woman -- or a man for that matter... Instead you worship us, you worship all women -- but I'm here to tell you darling Gabrielle, you can indeed have a pussy -- any pussy you want...and tonight, sissy you're going to start with mine..."

Feeling overcome with her terse words I resisted at first, fighting her as she pulled my hair yet knowing I would meet a much less happy end if I were to continue, I was soon to relent letting Ms. Walsh pull me nose first into her glistening wet looking, ripe and mature, strongly scented pussy...

Her labia coming into my view looking dark and leathery, hanging in knurled curls of aged and aroused woman-flesh, touching me, draping over my nose as she moaned with our contact, my nose, lips and face buried deep in her heated core...

Closing my eyes and breathing in her most heady aromas, I dared to let my tongue venture into her folds, snaking out slowly, licking upwards, wanting to gauge the degree of taste, which I had no doubt would match or better her already strong, pungent scent.

"Yesss Gabrielle... Worship my pussy sissy... Lick me... Ohh yess that's it now...Mmmmph... Ohhh..." Ms. Walsh hissed then cooed as I had my first tentative licks, tasting her ripened, aged yet still incredibly beautiful pussy -- as they all are in my eyes... My face becoming lost in her endless curls of dark wiry hairs with my tongue parting her folds, licking at her distended labia, tasting and savouring her strong, amazing, womanly charms.

Although looking to have matured along with her, Ms. Walsh's pussy was still that -- it was hers... Not some old hag I was being forced to pleasure against my will...

No indeed... Ms. Walsh was a very important woman in my life and as strong and unpleasant as her female essence may have been to some, once I was over this little hick-up of my own, I chose to recognize who I was with and what we were doing, and with this -- I threw myself at her to show her and prove to her that yes, indeed, my true and earliest beginning of a real sex life began not with a cock in my mouth, but rather with the sweet succulent pussy belonging to my very patient other teacher... My second ever girlfriend Gwen...

"Oh you're in for a treat Rachel, Gabby here is one of the best pussy munchers I've ever had, and that includes every 'real' girl that I've ever been with..." Patti jumped in the as she remained standing behind me, unseen yet no doubt still wielding that nasty leather strap.

"Go on Gabby-girl, show Ms. Walsh how good you are baby, make me proud..." Patti said then, backing up what I was thinking but not saying -and with my fiancée's blessing I used my tongue and my instincts to locate, zero in and attack Ms. Walsh's hardened and aroused clitoris sending a shock wave through her that I don't think she was expecting...

"Oh Christ -- Gabrielle... Oh you've found my clitty awfully fast... Unnnggg... Oh God yesss... No man...Uhhh... No man has ever..." Ms. Walsh called out with her breath suddenly caught in her throat... Surprised and taken with my sudden show of my talents.

With her head coming up I could feel Ms. Walsh's stomach muscles going tight before falling back to the floor in front of me, my face staying deep in her damp, swampy -- hair covered pussy, I was all but over come with her scent, trapped and inescapable, held in amongst the knotted piled of her dark, near black curls.

Licking and working Ms. Walsh's pussy for her was a labour of love that I went at with passion, sucking her elongated and rather easy to find, long stiff clitoris, pulling her into my lips like a cock as I always do for Patti, driving her wild, before easing off, moving and centring my efforts lower, either drawing one or both of her long, leathery lips into my mouth, or using my tongue again, licking and scooping up her flowing nectar while stabbing at her entrance, flicking and licking, tongue-fucking, tasting and savouring her nippy-old cheese flavour, her mature, overly ripe pussy...

"Mmmm... Oh Patti, you've got a real gem here, your sissy-husband is going to make me cum so it's time... Uhhh... Give it to him dear... Now... Give him five good, hard ones.... Ohhh... Oh yes sissy... Suck my clit... Oh you ARE good... NOW Patti... Give it to him...NOW!"

"Swack...Crack...Swack..." rang out the strap again in three, quick, stunningly painful strikes across both of my up-turned ass cheek...

Sent gasping, the pain and shock sent rifling through me, with my face going deeper into Ms. Walsh's forest of pubic hairs and as well, her now sloppy wet pussy as I tried in vain to coil back wanting to holler out in such excruciating pain... Yet my former high school teacher, the mature -- 50-something Ms. Walsh, she wouldn't have it, keeping me there held firm, her fingers knotted in my hair leaving me only table to scream and cry out into her gaping chasm -- just as she was cumming, my pain and suffering, pushing her, sending her over the edge...

"Oh yes... Uhhh Ohhh... Don't stop... Uhhhh Ohhh! Ohhh I'm cumming Ohhh!" Ms. Walsh called out as I held her clit in my lips, not moving just holding my pressure with my lips, sucking inward gently but enough to let her ride it out, let her enjoy the heart-pounding orgasm ripping through her.

But then...

"Smack... Crrrrack... Swack..!" rang out three more, sharp --stinging blows -- and by my count, that was one too many... Patti had given me six this time instead of only five.

"Unnnnngggg... Ooohhhh God... Oh yessss..!" Ms. Walsh howled in a dying wail, her body going limp before me, her fingers once held tight, grasping and pulling my hair thankfully beginning to slip and let go...

Panting and flopping myself down completely onto the footstool, my head let go to hang again after Ms. Walsh backed up and made her retreat, pushing herself back but staying there on the floor in front of me, her, full and ample, tits heaving with her laboured breaths, each of her hardened buds poking and showing through her stretched out, twisted and dishevelled sweater.

Breathing heavy myself and feeling not only the burn of my ass cheeks -but too, my anal ring left clenching and grasping the thin, tapered stem of the big butt-plug that remained lodged and deep within my anal cavity... I stayed still...

"Uhhhh Oh God... Oh my! That was... Ohhh yes Gabrielle, you are... Oh you are good... And you took your discipline well... I'm very, very impressed with you sissy..." Ms. Walsh said then, sitting up and righting herself, standing next with her skirt coming back down covering her up and left looking no different than she had before this crazy exercise of hers had begun...

"Help him up Patti; it's important to bond with your submissive after any kind of discipline. Remember, you are in a loving caring relationship and it is vital to show that love 'after' your sissy has been corrected..." Ms. Walsh went on to explain to Patti as she helped me to my feet --slowly standing with my ass feeling raw and undoubtedly full of welts, not to mention the huge butt-plug...

"Are you okay Gabby..? Come here, hug me baby..." Patti said then as she took me into her arms, her embrace feeling warm and comforting as she held me to her, naked and broken, my head going to her shoulder and my tears coming back in more of a release than held within any amount of pain.

"I'll... I'll be alright, I guess..." I said sobbing, letting go of so much pent up anticipation and frustration, it was like the experience had opened some sort of emotional tap that was allowing me to drain out the weeks build up...

"Now of course, don't forget that if you are still annoyed with your sissy after punishment, you can send him for 'corner-time'... I'm sure I don't need to tell you about such a simple, but effective form of continuing his punishment... You know? Where you have the bad little sissy stand in a corner with his panties at his knees and his sore spanked-bum on view for everyone present..?" Ms. Walsh added then, telling us about 'corner-time' - the gist of which I could have figured out, yet I think she enjoyed telling us her version anyway...

"You know Rachel -- at first I didn't want to do this but then, after the first five..? I felt it... I felt the power..." Patti began as she relaxed her hug, yet held me at my arms, telling Ms. Walsh how she had suddenly taken to doling out my punishment like this, going at me with a leather strap to blister and punish my poor little bum cheeks...

"I'm sorry to say this Gabby but I think I'm going to like this after all... So go on then, do as Ms. Walsh has said... Go -- stand over there with your nose to the wall and keep your hands in front of you... I think she and I need to talk more... So be a good sissy -There you go... Good sissy now... Go on... Scoot..!"

Feeling somewhat let down by this, I looked to Patti with disdain, seeing how she was changing and taking on the dominant role, shooing me away like a scolded puppy... But knowing we were still playing this game, or going through this lesson, I let out a sigh before lowering my head, turning to walk away...

"Wait... Where do you think you're going sissy..?" Patti called me back and quite loudly... Much louder, and with force... I stopped in my tracks, my back to the pair of women seated back together on the couch.

"Thank Ms. Walsh sweetie... Tell her how appreciative you are for her coming here today to help us..." Patti directed from behind me, but I knew she was doing this purely for her own enjoyment, torturing me and only adding to my humiliation...

Turning slowly with my head still hung, hands clasped in front of me, I first looked to her feet... "Th-thank you Ms. Walsh... Thank you for coming here today and -- and teaching us..."

My voice was low and I was having trouble making eye contact. They could see me struggling but Patti didn't make it any easier ion me...

"No Gabby... Look at her, be respectful and thank her properly and also -- don't forget to thank her as well for letting you 'pleasure her' - as you like to say... She told me, bringing up my saying those words to her in bed where she laughed and dismissed me.

Closing my eyes for a second I gathered myself, then looked up to a smiling, smug looking Ms. Walsh...

"I'm... I'm sorry Ms. Walsh...I do appreciate you coming here, I do really... I know it hasn't been easy but... Ummm pleasuring -- you..? I -- I enjoyed that the most... If -- If I can tell you that..." I said to her with my eyes darting away from her at the end, too embarrassed to go on, her beauty and her smile bringing fresh tears to my eyes.

"You are very welcome Gabrielle, you were a very special person back in high school and to look at you now, I cannot begin to tell you how proud I am of you... I feel privileged in being permitted to be here as you and Patti continued to build on the foundation you've already have well established, building on your Female Led Relationship..." Ms. Walsh replied as I stood there shaking as she went on...

"I know it will take you no time at all in adjusting to Patti leading you utterly and completely... Oh and yes darling...You are also very welcome for being allowed to 'pleasure me' as Patti put it... And I have to say Gabrielle, if I'd only know of your talents all those years ago, maybe you and I would have become something... Imagine that..?"

Imagine that indeed...

Here I was the one who was enamoured with this woman through most of my high school years and then to hear her say this..? Letting me draw that image in my head of me being with Ms. Walsh as her companion, or partner -or whatever..? It was just too far fetched for me to comprehend as she left me standing there naked, cupping my caged little dickie and hairless balls, wide eyed and with my ass still throbbing and burning....

Well, that was until Patti reminded me of where I was going and what I should be doing...

"Ha! Yes -- Imagine that... Now get going Gabby, nose in the corner and that pink little bum facing out where I can admire my handiwork..." She said to me as I turned then and completed my walk of shame, where I'd been relegated to the corner, dismissed and left feeling no different than a disciplined child. Which in itself was exactly what I was... Disciplined...

***

"Now Patti, seeing that Gabrielle is taken care of and will be occupied for some time, come sit with me, I want to talk to you about where I see the two of you in the four levels of being in a Female Led Relationship..." Ms. Walsh began while I kept my back turned to the room as instructed, only able to listen with my aching, sore ass exposed and on view, yet neither of them were paying any attention to me as they talked...

"It's clear to see that the two of you are quite unique in that you're not even married yet and already you are at what most in the clinical world would call 'Level -4' in your FLR status -- all the way to the far end of the scale..." Ms. Walsh continued...

"You are at the level that is known as 'Full blown Immersion'... and it reads just as the title would suggest... The two of you, both the male and female are completely immersed in this world and with you having genuine power, this has gone far beyond any form of role-play... The two of you are committed to this lifestyle now and because of this I believe that you are ready to up the stakes..."

Unable to see the pair of them, I knew they had taken up their seats on the sofa as Patti replied to Ms. Walsh asking her... "And just what are these 'stakes'..?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked because this is something we did touch on at the engagement party... In the 'full-blow' phase, you have already exceeded yourselves with Gabrielle's feminization; however there are a few aspects that I can see are lacking... To name a few let's start with discipline and harsher punishments..." Ms. Walsh went on -and to hear this part, I felt an ominous knot forming in my stomach once again, being sure I had my ear turned enabling me to hear everything they were saying...

"Patti in this relationship it will be your duty to mete out correction and discipline whenever necessary, yet other than this exercise we've just completed, I haven't heard of this happening as of yet..." Ms. Walsh went on, leaving me to wonder just how she had come to know so much about us and so fast...

"Well, of course -- other than you telling me of Darren spanking his little bottom -but as for you Patti..." Ms. Walsh continued on, turning her attention to Patti again this time, asking why she hadn't been acting as more of a disciplinarian with me.

"Well, he has been through quite a lot and with Darren sort of being in charge, the chance just hasn't really presented itself... I mean, other than tonight, I don't think it's fair to spank him for no reason... Mind you, that doesn't mean that I haven't taken to it, because if anything, taking control like that, it was quite exhilarating..." Patti answered telling Ms. Walsh how much enjoyed punishing my little ass with the leather strap, which didn't have me too pleased to say the least...

"Yes, I can understand Patti, I see how with such a good sissy like Gabrielle, it would be hard to mete out unwarranted discipline but in order to continually re-enforce your status as his Mistress, it is necessary for you to take him over your knee and give him a good seeing too..."