The Wedding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow yourself Patti..! If I wasn't mistaken, I'd say that you were dressing to impress Ms. Walsh just as much as I am... Or 'Rachel' as you're allowed to call her..." I answered looking her up and down.

"What do you mean..? It's cold out today and I wanted to wear a turtle-neck..." She came back saying, trying to defend her wearing a thick, cable knit turtle-neck sweater -- all black of course and very clingy, showing off her round, full tits held high in the push up bra she was wearing underneath... But again, I knew better... I knew what she was trying to do.

"Okay, I'll give you that..." I replied, without letting her off the hook just yet...

"But with that wool skirt and the knee-high boots as well..? I'd say all you're missing are her necklaces and the glasses with the chain attached..!" I added wanting to do a little of the teasing while I could -and it felt good... I was happy and smiling as was Patti... She knew I had her busted on how she had dressed -- and why...

"Okay --okay... Yes, I am 'sort-of' dressed like her... Because like you, I also want to make a good impression. I like Rachel and I want her to see that I'm serious about what she's going to teach us..." Patti admitted then, telling me why she had dressed like Ms. Walsh -- to impress her -- but I understood this too...

But then came knock at our front door... She was here...

***

"Hello..! I'm here..!" Ms. Walsh greeted me as I opened the front door, Patti, after hearing the knocking, she scampered away and sent me on my own to let her in, telling me she wanted to greet Ms. Walsh when she came into the living room...

"It's so good to see you again -- and don't you look so pretty too..." Ms. Walsh added, commenting about my look as I stepped back allowing her in. "Hello Ms. Walsh... Welcome and thank you and please, please come in..." I answered, greeting her smiling but feeling my cheeks flush, knowing for sure that I was blushing....

Stepping aside I held the door open for her, ushering her in...

"Mmmm... Mwwaaa -- kiss-kiss..." She greeted Patti, stepping up and kissing each of her cheeks after leading her into our living room....

Patti then, rising from the seat and looking rather pretentious in her want of putting on some sort of airs while greeting my former English teacher. And as with her choice in clothes, again I could see right through her...

"And Gabrielle... I must say... You look absolutely fetching sweetie..." She began, turning her attention back to me.

"I was hoping you would be dressed in your female persona... I mean, with you already being this far along in your feminization, it will help us tremendously...You'll see..." She commented about me and my feminine clothing as I stood with the two of them, still blushing while feeling this wave of mixed humiliation and exhilaration running through me.

Seeing Ms. Walsh always gave me a thrill back in the day with her honest, caring way about her, a trait that left her dripping in this sexy, older-womanly presence -that even as stood before her all of these years later, it was no different...I was instantly captivated and let's just say, she 'had me at hello'...

However upon her entering our house, it looked like Patti may have had a slight misstep choosing to wear long pleats in her want of emulating or to impress Ms. Walsh, because the skirt my former teacher was wearing this day was indeed much different to her usual woollen wear... And with an odd showing of irony, the skirt Ms. Walsh was in, it was leaning more towards Patti's style of her favourite peasant skirts...

A dark purple, flowing, layered wrap with tassels strung at the waist, and as well at the low sweeping hem pulled off to one side... Her skirt and the colour went quite well with her per-normal knee-high boots, the ones she had on this day were black, low heeled with silver buckle at each ankle...

As always -- and forever -- I thought she looked hot -- sexy, mature and -- well... Hot!

Everything else was the same about her, the eyeglass strung about her neck that she tended to peer at you from 'over' the glasses rather than 'through'... To her long curling locks of hair, streaked with grey and piled up in the loose mess of a bun at the back- something else I always adored about her...

And too -her pretty, bright eyes and smile, distracting me from her other great attributes, the real objects of my desire way back in high school -that through my stealing of long glances, I was always able to enjoy seeing Ms. Walsh's billowing big tits... Leaning over my shoulder as I sat at my desk, her big pillowy jugs were so close, hiding just under her tight turtle-necks or half open blouses...Yet always and forever, so...so very far away...

And now, here she was looking the same... My beautiful English literature teacher, somewhat older yet still ravishing and for a time she had me captivated, lost in the nostalgia of the crush I once had on her...

Yet with the reality of the day creeping back in... In my panties; my caged little dickie struggled and pulsed, excited but forever denied the room to grow, denied the forbidden fruit that was Ms. Walsh...

***

"First off, I'd like to thank you for agreeing to do this with me..." My gorgeous former teacher began, directing her attention to Patti this time as we sat...

"As I said on the phone dear, these sessions and training I have planned out will at times be very intensive and that is why I've asked to come here to your house, as a first 'introductory' session... It will give us a good gauge on how we should continue- and at what level..."

With her eyes set on Patti, talking to her not me, I instantly had that all-too-familiar feeling like I wasn't in the room... This was about me -- but at the same time, it sort of wasn't...

"Oh trust me, we are all yours! Please... We'll do whatever you want; I just find this all so fascinating and well... If I can say so... It's a real fucking turn on is what this is..!" Patti answered then, showing me this rare side of her, this almost submissive side coming out, her being so willing and eager... It's a side that I've only even seen come out of her in the presence of someone like Darren. But now with Ms. Walsh? Patti was practically falling all over her, telling her how excited she is and that 'we' will do whatever Ms. Walsh wants.

"Gabrielle..?"

asked then, calling my name and making me jump with a start as Ms. Walsh turned to look at me, her volume and direct tone taking me back to high school and feeling suddenly like I was being called out...

In a long held conditioned response I sat up straight giving her full my attention...

"Stand for me please Gabrielle..." She asked... But more so, it was her telling me what to do as my eyes quickly flicking up to meet Patti's, but as expected, she was of no help...

Rising slowly from my seat across from Ms. Walsh as she sat on the sofa with Patti, I straightened out the crease in my pants, gathered myself with my hands down and to my side... I could feel that something had changed and whatever this was -- it was starting...

"There's a good sissy... Let's not dally, we'll begin right away, so first we'll have you strip for us dear... All of it -- everything -- and I mean now..." She added at first sounding sweet but then, her tone, changing again, dropping -- she sounded like she meant business. I guess we were indeed 'starting'...

Startled some and with my stomach doing it's thing, churning with this sudden fear I again turned to Patti yet all she gave back this time was a look that said I had better do as I was told... No words, just a look...

"Ye-Yes... Yes Ms. Walsh..." I replied, feeling quite timid and not to comfortable with her request, wanting me naked in front of her -- at least maybe not so soon into this first visit...

But still, from her tone and change in her demeanour towards me, I knew I'd better not put up any resistance and that became especially so as I watched wide eyed, seeing her produce and lay out across her lap a rather thick looking, dark brown and well worn, foot-long and a half long leather strap.

With shaking fingers, I went first to my blouse yet my eyes stayed on that menacing looking thing in her lap, like a short belt with no buckle or holes, it was frightening to see it there, waiting, at the ready...

I had two buttons open when she stopped me...

"No Gabrielle... Start with your shoes, and then your cute little pants... You have to learn to not be so afraid and feel you have to hide..." She began...

"This is the first part of our exercises dear... Now be a good sissy-husband and do as I say... You may remember me as your sweet, caring English teacher, but as you can see..." Ms. Walsh went on explaining, telling me how I should feel and act as she held up the well-worn brown leather strap.... My eyes went wide again with a terrible feeling of dread washing over me thinking that she couldn't possibly use that thing on me -- could she?

"Times have changed..." Ms. Walsh continued... "And just as I can see that you have evolved into something and someone else --Gabrielle... So too have I..." She finished telling or threatening me, I wasn't sure but one thing I did know was when she finished talking and then smacked the thick leather strap against the coffee table with loud "Carrr-aaack"... I shuddered and picked up my pace taking off my strappy sandals and setting them aside...

"There's a good sissy... Take off your girly shoes from your sissy-boy feet..." She chided, going on... "My -- my don't your toes look sooo pretty, painted up all shiny and red in your stockings..." Ms. Walsh continued, teasing me as I straightened up to undo the catch and short zipper holding up my Capri's.

"Tell me Gabrielle? Are you wearing stocking and garters today like any good sissy boy would do to please his teacher..?" She went on, and becoming quite condescending, saying things, making references that if I didn't know better, we had already long established... But of course, I knew enough not to say anything, I knew I had to play her game, whatever it was...

"He's wearing pantyhose..." Patti jumped in, knowing this was her in -- her opening to tell Ms. Walsh all about our beginnings, where this all started...

"You see Rachel... That's how it all began with Dale becoming who he is today...'Gabby Lynch'... That will be 'her' name once we're married... But anyway, let me go back to the beginning... Do you want me to tell you about our past and how we ended up together? Like this..?" Patti ask wanting to tell Ms. Walsh about how I discovered my love and admiration for all things female -- and how it was her who started with me wearing my first pair of pantyhose...

"Yes, yes of course I'd love to hear all about how this began... Your past history is very important to me and my studies -- but first darling, I'm going to need my bag... It's out in the car..." Ms. Walsh replied as Patti moved to stand up -- but it was her this time that Ms. Walsh stopped...

"No Patti... Stay where you are..." She directed, holding up her hand...

"We'll send our little sissy-boy out to fetch my bag once he's finished disrobing for us..." Hearing her say this as I was stepping out of my Capri's, I stopped myself in mid-action, standing with one leg out looking first to Patti then to Ms. Walsh...

"You... You want me to go outside once I'm -- I'm naked..?" I asked, knowing already, but still...

"Yes dear, it's a good exercise to help you gain more comfort when being kept naked... Wearing dresses and panties Gabrielle, it is but one aspect of the life you are entering as Patti's sissy-husband... However a large part of this process has more to do with learning about and experiencing your own humility..." Ms. Walsh explained, but I certainly wasn't feeling any better...

"And besides... Who do you think is going to see you way out here on a private estate? The birds and the chipmunks..?" She added, joking and showing me how ridiculous I was being -- blushing again while stepping out of my pants, I kept my head down, I knew she was right...

"His Mom -- Jennifer, who you've met... She had a female dominant relationship and her husband, Gabby's Dad... He was also her cuckold and she's been quite helpful... Dale -- er... I mean, Gabby has been kept naked at home quite a lot in the past while but we have let it slip haven't we sweetie? You've been too interested in all of your new clothes..." Patti went on, giving Ms. Walsh a glimpse into how we've been living...

"I swear Rachel; he's been like a Barbie-doll trying on all of his new things in the mirror..." She added this time, fibbing some at the end, because it wasn't really like that... It was more of both Mom and Patti showing up with "Something that caught my eye" or... "Oh I saw this and thought of you"... That's how my wardrobe had been growing, and I wasn't prancing around looking at myself either...

Most of the time, I just shrugged and wore whatever it was they had for me. It was just easier, and as I learned, the more compliant I was, the nicer Mom and Patti seemed to be with me... So it was more a case of my just trying to keep the peace than me being giddy and prancing around in all of my new clothes. But -- okay, I'll also admit I did like wearing them... That much I can't deny...

"Yes, I did speak with Jennifer, pity when I think of it now; we should have invited her to come along for this evenings session..." Ms. Walsh commented; thinking Mom should be here too. I didn't disagree, but at the time, I wasn't saying much... Not with that strap still sitting across her skirt covered knees.

"However for now I suppose it would be best for us to concentrate our efforts on you Patti, because after all, YOU are the one I'll be teaching all about the world of living in a Female Led Relationship -and not your little sissy-husband to be..." Ms. Walsh went on, talking to just Patti again, telling her that she was the real student here, which to me -- it could only mean one thing...

I was going to be the 'subject' -- and I had a feeling that I was going to be 'subjected' to God knows what...

Down to my pantyhose and panties, Ms. Walsh gave me a nod, indicating that I should continue and so with a heavy sigh, I pulled everything down in one swoop, sending the pantyhose and my panties to my ankles where I stepped out of the pile and stood quickly, my hands automatically covering my chastity cage and exposed little ball sack.

"Oh Gabby... You know better than that... Come on now, move your hands or you'll be meeting my trusted friend here..." Ms. Walsh threatened me, again wielding her menacing looking two-inch wide strip of well tanned leather... Seeing and fearing that thing landing on my bare ass, I looked to the ceiling, embarrassed and afraid, doing as I was being told and moving my hands off to the side...

I don't know why I hid, after all, Ms. Walsh had already seen me in my cage at the engagement party, so why hide at all? I guess that was my first lesson in humility... It never goes away, no matter how much you get used to something... Your humility will always be there to try and save you -- even from yourself...

"Step closer to me Gabrielle, I only had a peek when you were so good in showing us your chastity cage at the party, so stand here in front of me and let me inspect your device... There's a good sissy don't be afraid..."

Glancing to Patti who was all smiles, apparently loving every second of this as I stepped up, placing myself where Ms. Walsh wanted me, directly in front of her as she sat forward on the couch, her eyes level with my caged, restrained and imprisoned little dickie.

"Uhh!" I grunted quietly when in surprise Ms. Walsh, she reached under me, cupping and taking hold of my exposed hairless little ball sack...

It looked so tiny in her fingers, squeezed forward by the backing ring of my chastity device, my undersized testicles looking more like two small grapes wrapped in pink flesh rather than what a set of real balls would look like... A real man's set of big, hanging balls -- plump and ready to produce copious amounts of strong, potent -- baby-making cum...

Remaining still I took a long inward breath, holding it in my lungs as Ms. Walsh continued to fondle and pull and my tight little caged package, tugging me from side to side, lifting up and even twisting the whole cage eliciting from me another louder grunting "Uhhh" as I guessed she was trying to find out if it would come off...

It didn't...

"Yes, this is a good fit, his scrotum and testes are free enough to move and retain circulation... But tell me; since he's been kept chaste have you and Jennifer milked him regularly?" Ms. Walsh asked, looking to Patti and shocking me a little with her questioning, all while she continued to hold and fondling my tender and ticklish balls.

Teasing me now I could feel her black painted fingernails drift under me again, this time playing and dragging her manicured tips across the smooth, super sensitive skin between my balls and my ass as I shivered above her, swooning and listening as she asked Patti about my being milked...

Held in her hand, I could feel my pulse throbbing harder in my trapped balls, filled with excitement and arousal, I felt myself teetering, my eyelids sent to flutter as she asked the same question I earlier, wondering where and when this might next happen? When and who was going to milk my prostate and rob me of my cum without orgasm, but with instead draining me with just a slow, unfulfilled and under-satisfying drip..?

"He's only been locked up for a couple of weeks and we did milk him once, when Jen was showing me how... I asked her if we should do it again but she said to wait.. She thought it was a good Idea for him to 'build-up' for a while --as Jen had put it..." Patti explained further to Ms. Walsh as she looked to me, continuing...

"I agreed with her but little-miss-sissy-pants here... He's has been putting up a fuss every night when I have him licking my pussy..." Patti answered and she was right, she did have me going down on her just about every night and I did complain a few times about being let out, but all it took was a certain, stern look and I would stop right away, deciding to use my tongue for her pleasure rather than my own self inflicted pain.

I know it hadn't been 'months' as I had exaggerated while spending my nights licking Patti to orgasm, usually with her sitting on my face as I was stretched out on her big bed... Mounted atop me while I licked her from either the front or the back, her pussy --or her ass, it all depended on her mood and wants at the time.

But one thing that stayed the same was me being locked up and denied, told to I'd have to wait and that it was good to let me to 'build up for a while'... Even though I didn't know just how long that 'while' would be, or when my next release might come --if ever at all...

"Well... We might take care of him today -- if we have time..." Ms. Walsh commented then, giving me what I thought was some hope at least, hope that I would be 'taken-car-of' milked and drained of all this pent up arousal and cum I'd been building whether I liked it or not...

However first there are a few other things we need to take of, other practical lessons we should apply before he's to even think of gaining any release... Even though I more than sure he's quite eager...It's that right Gabrielle..? Are you looking forward to gaining some relief after being such a good sissy for your wife..?" Ms. Walsh asked, patronizing me, talking below me...

But yes, I did want relief... I wanted to cum in the worst way yet sadly I knew that if I were to be milked, I wouldn't be gaining the type of satisfaction I had been pining for each night as Patti would roll over and go to sleep once I'd finished licking her pussy and pierced clit to another hair-pulling orgasms... and it was usually her pulling 'my' hair, just to be clear...