The Wedding Ch. 06

Story Info
Haberdashery, Hedonism and Highlights...
15.5k words
4.64
8.6k
6
1

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Wedding

(Patti Cake part 3)

Chapter 6 -- Haberdashery, Hedonism and Highlights...

We were into Patti's second week being overseas with Dean -- where by day they were supposedly riding around in expensive luxury cars yet by night? I had to figure, or it was safe to assume that is was more like Patti was riding Dean on their shared hotel room bed, straddling his lap and impaling herself on his big cock, howling and cumming hard as he fucked her like a bucking Bronco...

My Patti Cake... My not-so blushing bride...

It was tough enough to know about and even tougher to think of and imagine, because picturing Patti being fucked by Dean, or anyone else for that matter... I was finding myself faced with a two-pronged fork where the first sharp tine was stabbing me, crushing and killing me to know that other men -- 'real' men like Dean, they were permitted... They were allowed to fuck my girl, my fiancée -- My wife-to-be...

Yet meanwhile, I was being kept chaste, locked up and denied -- stabbed with the second prong of this certain pitch-fork...It was heart wrenching enough to accept as being a part of Patti and me --as a married couple... But what I was finding even more difficult to understand was why at the same time -- It had me thinking and believing that the idea of Patti being fucked by other men, it was right -- it was how things should be...

The dirty thought and the arousal of it, the eroticism and horror -- it had me filling my cage and it had me thinking and believing that I wanted this... I wanted Patti to give herself to these other men... I wanted to be her cuckold-sissy-husband...

This part I had trouble understanding in the beginning, but in the end I was to learn that this was an inborn need, a passed down trait in my bloodline... It was both inevitable and unavoidable...

It had me wanting to live through this, wanting and craving that feeling -- that certain ache in my heart and my belly... That awful angst riddled desire with my psyche working behind my back, seeking out that feeling -- it gnawed at my guts cutting into me slowly, eating and paring me down -relentless and never going away... It was a part of me -- this was why... Why I wanted it, why I had to have it all...

This was the reason I was so turned on, painfully aroused and excited while picturing Patti riding Dean's magnificent cock, fucking the older, greying man, giving my little dickie cause to grow and hurt itself, compressed and pushed out through the tip and small side-vents in the plastic cage, expanding as much as my poor little thing possibly could while locked up in this 'wife-imposed-prison'...

***

"Gabby! Hurry up sweetie or were going to be late for your tuxedo fitting..." Mom called to me form the lobby as I was upstairs changing out of the 'first' of my new Maid's uniforms Carol had provided for me after telling me she wanted more control in how I dressed while working in her home.

I say first because that's what she told me when she came out of the bath I had filled for her after our very hot 3-way fuck-session with Darren, where I was spanked for no particular reason, other than to be given a stern reminder and warning of never forgetting my place...

And I will say that after he fucked me with my ass in the air -and Carol, naked on top of me in our 'sexy-sex-sandwich' -- I didn't mind review-night so much... Or, I guess I should say that I wasn't as afraid of facing Darren so much... Even if he did pink-up my bum cheeks, it was still one very hot-sex-fuelled experience that I'll never forget and would LOVE to do again...

Mom loved the uniform -that thank God it wasn't the 'Bimbo-Maid' look I was afraid of... No, Carol's idea went a little farther back to what I guess was a more 'Victorian' look where my skirts were longer, well below the knee, black and pleated with matching black tights that were made of a heavy feeling wool and held up with a simple, non-descript garter.

I find the stockings warm and that's a good thing because for my under wear, instead of what I had thought would be perfect and fitting were my bloomers...But no... Carol, just like her thoughts of dressing me up as her Maid when it came to my panties, there too she had her own wicked ideas...

In being a bit devious and quite modern, she had for me just a small pair of thong panties that were in fact so small, the front panel acted more like a little hammock for my balls with the side strings coming up framing my cage as they went over my hips...

Or that's what both Patti and Carol had pointed out, saying that my little thing looked cute like that with my tiny balls cradled in pink silk.

Needless to say, we kept the look...

Everywhere else to the visible eye, I looked rather ultra-conservative, with a pair of sort-of cool looking black leather 'Granny-Boots' laced half way up my shins and the skirt, coming up high on my waist with two, lace-trimmed wide-band straps continuing up, acting as suspenders over the puffy-white, filly-sleeved, high collared blouse she also had me wearing.

And then lastly of course, just to complete the look she wanted, Carol had provided me with the obligatory 'Maid's cap' - a little round hat, black and trimmed in white lace sitting atop my combed back hair, just the way Carol liked it on me.

Albeit, not the nightmare I had envision, I still wished I didn't have to wear such a uniform, and I could only imagine with Carol, Patti and Mom all loving how I looked, I didn't see these costumes being toned down over time, no... I was sure that in a few months I'd be dressed in wide and very short 'A-line' skirt full of ruffles and crinoline, forced to become the Bimbo-Maid I had always feared most in where this feminization process was going -and where the women in my life were leading me...

***

"I'll be down in a minute... Are you sure I can't just wear a pair of my old work jeans to this thing..?" I said back to Mom then, calling down the stairs and feeling fearful knowing that if I wasn't allowed to wear the black denim pants I'd kept, I'd have no other alternative to going out dressed en-fem... For the very for time...

"No Gabby... Don't you remember? We donated all of your old clothes so just put on the Capri's and let's get going... We don't have time to argue and besides, you're only going from the car into a boutique, it's not like I'm taking you to the mall..." Mom said back to me calling up the stairs in a louder voice -- but then as she finished, I heard her saying something else, much lower and probably not meant for my ears, but I still heard what she added at the end, saying "Maybe not today..." Frowning I knew that sooner or later her saying that, it would come true, they would be taking me 'public'... I was just delaying the obvious, knowing that this was going to happen --just 'Maybe not today'...

However, for now and knowing I wouldn't be going very far into the public domain, like Mom said, from the car to the door of the boutique where I was being fitted for my wedding tux -- this thought did help me to relax and breathe just a little bit easier...

After all, I was excited in a way because we were going to have me sized for my wedding garb, my tuxedo -and THAT I was very happy about because these woman in my life who seem to have nothing better to do other than to conspire against me, at least in this arena they've stuck to their word and promise of NOT putting me into a wedding dress for our nuptials...

As I've said before somewhere else in this especially long tale... "Thank God for small blessings..."

With a sigh and one last look in the mirror, I checked myself over, dressed in a darker, navy coloured pair of Capri's that had been added recently to my ever growing wardrobe. With a light top, open at the neck and a dark jacket over top, I stepped into my not too-high but still very feminine looking cork-wedge sandals, my painted toes showing through the black pantyhose I had on me after being told not to wear socks.

With one last turn in the mirror I made my way out of our bedroom and down to meet Mom waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs...

"Well don't you look smart..?" She commented in a questioned statement as I joined her, still nervous as all hell but I suppose I was as ready as I'd ever be in venturing out this very first time into a full public setting -- fully dressed in women's clothes, face made, hair and nails...

"Hi Mom, and thank you, but I still don't know about this... How's it going to look when they see me walking into this tuxedo shop..?" I said to her, greeting her with a light hug and air kisses, which was her idea again, telling me she didn't want to mess up my make-up.

"Oh stop Gabby, you look fine, you look quite lovely actually, and you don't have to worry because the place were going to isn't your average suit makers, trust me it's quite 'unique' -and I can all but guarantee you be won't the first -or the last femmy-boy they've had walk through the door... So come on, let's get going..."

I hung my head and nodded my assent, following Mom we made our way out to her car...

***

Half an hour later Mom pulled up to a place that looked rather out of the ordinary and 'unique' as she had said it, putting emphasis on the word...

However what was quite 'un-unique' about the place and had me worried was the very busy thoroughfare on which this different looking store-front shop was located...

Parked in front -- again, more small miracles at work in my favour... I was still left trembling with worry as we stepped to the curb where I scurried then into the threshold trying to stay as low profile as I could as Mom caught up to me before we both entered this most different type of tailor's shop.

Stepping inside the best description I could think to give of the place was that it looked very dark and gaunt. The lighting was dim but still enough to see the different half-mannequins dressed in these all-black, funky looking clothes, half of which you expect to be worn by someone like a rock-star or even maybe Dracula... Coats with high collars, adorned with badges, medallions and lots of dangling things... It all looked very fancy and over the top, but still kind of cool and very Rock & Roll...

Then from the back, somewhere hidden in this dark place came a woman's voice that frightened me at first, giving me a ghostly, haunting feeling...

"Hello! I'll be right out..!"

Looking to Mom, she turned to me and smiled and then from behind a long black, draping curtain out came a woman...

"Oh Jen..! Good, I'm glad you're here... Come, I've been expecting you... Oh and this? Oh my! This must your darling sissy Gabrielle... Well aren't you just precious!" The woman said, as she recognized first Mom, calling her by name and then to me, certainly knowing who I was, even the 'sissy' part which I wasn't too keen on as an introduction, but what could I do?

"Hello Star... Yes, this is Gabrielle, but since you and I last spoke on the phone, we've taken to calling him 'Gabby' instead -- but any way, yes... This is him, my little sissy-boy Dale, all grown up with his name changed and engaged to be married..." Mom said to this lady as she pushed me forward, nudging my ribs and telling me to say hello to 'Ms. Star'...

Feeling shy still, mostly from being seen by someone new, cool or not -- it was still a terrifying experience...

Plucking up the courage, I stepped towards her and put out my hand in greeting, averting my eyes as much as could while giving her only quick glances saying...

"Hel-hello Ms. Star... It's -- it's nice to meet you..."

She was short, this woman 'Ms. Star' -- Which as I found out was short for "Starleen" because her parents were Hippies -- which as I looked at her, it did kind of make sense... A bit on the heavy side but her face was pretty, freckled and cute for a woman who had to be somewhere in her mid to late 40's... She had that harried -busy woman-tailor kind of look about her that sort of reminded me of Ms. Walsh yet not quite as gorgeous.

I kind of liked her right away because she did have a welcoming appeal to her that I could feel, and even the fact that she had called me 'sissy' but how she had said it so casual and without an ounce of derision or catty sarcasm, this told me she was alright and that I could probably trust her, which in itself made me feel a lot better.

"Yes! It's nice to meet you too 'Gabby' - and aren't you a lucky 'boy' at that..? I met your Patti when she and your Mom came in to look at some of my designs in person... Yes you're a very lucky, lucky boy indeed..." Ms. Star came back saying, this time putting an emphasis on saying my name 'Gabby' and 'boy' as if my true gender were debatable... But honestly, that wasn't a point I could readily argue...

Pausing then, she looked at me, stopping like she was thinking of something, drifting away momentarily before finding herself again.

"Now then, where were we..? Oh yes! I have your suit made and ready for fitting, so come with me into the back and we'll get you dressed..." She instructed then after snapping herself back into this world while I looked to Mom thinking... "Is this woman alright?"...

Smiling and holding the long black curtain open for us, Mom and I stepped through into what was again another dark space which was rather odd and strange set-up for a seamstress to be working... But there in the centre of the room, on a raised, circular platform was a very well lit fitting stage bathed in a flood of light coming from above, illuminating the stage with a spot-light while leaving the rest of the room in shadows.

"Here we are..." She began... "Now Gabby, we'll need you to undress..." Ms. Star said to me as we neared the edge of the lit-up pedestal, and looking to Mom, she gave me a nod but I was reluctant to disrobe there in front of this woman, who was nice, and I felt comfortable with -- but still, we'd only met and well...I'm sure you can understand...

With yet another resigned sigh, I began to disrobe as Mom held out her hands, indicating she'd take my clothes as they came off of me...

Stepping away and seeming to not care, Ms. Star moved off into the dark and returned rolling over what I assumed was my suit on a hangar stand that looked like a coat-rack on wheels...

Down to my light cotton cami-top and my pantyhose, I stood there with my arms crossed over me feeling very naked and exposed already; I just hoped she didn't want me nude...

And thankfully, she didn't...

"That's fine Gabby, you'll no doubt be wearing some lovely, expensive 'wedding-lingerie' on your big day so you're good to stop there sweetie..." Ms. Star said to me as she came around looking me over in the better light. "My you are a cutie thought aren't you..?" She asked, commenting with a wink and smile that had me blushing with a warn, embarrassed feeling coming over me...

"And I can see you're a very good sissy too, they have you in chastity don't they honey-bunch..?" She went on, saying I could stay as I was, half-dressed but then, talking down to me and using cute names, and if that wasn't embarrassing enough, she asked about me being kept in chastity...

Nodding back the admission, agreeing with her and telling her that -- yes, I was locked-up with no sex, or I should say, I hadn't cum during sex in God knows what was it now? - three or four now weeks since Patti last milked me on our bed?...? However long it had been, it felt a lot longer than my first stint of 3-weeks being kept chaste and -- now even I was losing count but regardless of this, with Ms. Star bringing it up, I felt about one foot tall...

No, I was never going to win in these trials of my life, my 'new' feminine -- sissy life, which was something else I was quickly learning... Within the women in my life -- even the nice ones like Ms. Star... Even she seemed out to get me!

With Mom at my side, my clothes draped over her one arm, with the other, she helped me step up onto the 'Dressing-Stage' as Ms. Star had called the well lit platform, where stepping up with me, she held open a very bright, dressy white blouse-type shirt that was eye opening to say the least as she held it open, ready for me to slip my arms into, helping me to put on the first piece of my tuxedo.

However as it slipped over my shoulders and with Ms. Star coming around, smiling and doing up the buttons, It was easy to tell that this crisp-white dress shirt was much more sophisticated and ornate than I had noticed at first glance.

It was very different in that the upper chest, collar and arms were all solid white, yet the bodice was made of an ultra sheer, fine and very see-through chiffon that tickled and dance around me with Ms. Star doing up the small, inset gem-stones made into buttons.

However, the next thing to catch my attention, after realizing that this was certainly no men's dress shirt, I couldn't help but notice just how high, wide and stiff the collar and cuffs were...

Over sized is an understatement because all three, the collar and both cuffs, they were so big and wide -- they made me feel like this might be something Elvis himself might have worn on stage...'Ah-thank-you-very-much'...

But it wasn't just the impossibly high 4-inch collar; it was also to rhinestone buttons, all a dark-purple faux gem stone that right away made me think of Patti and her 'purple-fetish' -- a theme that would soon continue...

With the dress shirt on and me checking it out, I didn't dislike the shirt or 'blouse' really because of its cut and material, it was soft and light in feel everywhere else except the collar and cuff and the buttons? So many little purple and silver buttons running up the front, all the way up tight my neck and without pockets, this was most definitely a 'blouse' but that was okay because I knew I'd have a jacket to wear over top.

Yet that wasn't before Ms. Star handed me the pants I was to wear...

"There we go -- all buttoned up, now I know the collar is a little high and may feel a bit uncomfortable at first but you'll get used to it... It does look smashing on you though..." Ms. Star commented as she turned to her hanger-rack retrieving the suit trousers, holding them over her arm for me to take and step into.

Doing so, stepping into the suit pants, the first thing I noticed was how high the waistband sat on my torso. Way up over my hips, the front panel was like an over-lap folding back to make a decorative bib, or extra-wide belt all trimmed out in the same purple rhinestones that once again had me thinking of Elvis Presley... Yet as Ms. Star explained, the high-waistline was all a part of the look.

"Think of it as a built in cummerbund sweetie..." She explained as she stepped behind me doing up the short zipper and metal clasp at the back of the pants and when I moved, I noticed the material had a purple-sparkle, like the fabric had been infused with glass or something, it was quite shimmery and flashy which only confirmed something I already knew...

I knew that there was no way this was a man's tuxedo... It was absolutely made for a sissy like me... But I guess I would have to be a fool in thinking they would have in anything less... Ms. Star, she was right, the front did look like a sparkly cummerbund, and the way the fabric glimmered, I was starting to like what I was seeing.

With the blouse and suit-pants on me, I turned to catch sight of the long, single 2-inch wide strip of purple fabric running down the outside of the pant legs. This feature, I also didn't mind and even liked... It felt like I was wearing a marching band uniform with the pinstripe so wide -- and of course, very purple...

"Wow!" I commented, again 'not-not liking' the suit so far, I didn't mind all the purple, not one bit because my happiness was still coming to me in knowing that not only wearing this tux would please Patti... But also, I was quite happy knowing that I wasn't going to be wearing a dress... After that, they could have put me into all the purple cloth and rhinestones that they wanted...