The Wedding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You..? You mean..?" I asked, wanting to believe -- but still, when something sounds too good to be true...

Smiling, Carol pulled out the silver chain that I recognized as the one Patti had been keeping around her neck... The one with the key... My key... The key to my chastity cage... My eyes went wide -- I couldn't believe it... It felt like Christmas morning...

That's how I felt... Like that kid who comes down to see the shiny red bike he'd been hinting about and pining over -and then on the big day, a kid's a day of all days... On Christmas day...There it was...

That's how I felt because -- there it was...There was my key!

"Yes... I'll let you out, I've been given permission -- but that's all... There's not going be any funny business -- understand..?" Carol said confirming that she was going to let me out, but even if she was indicating that there would be no 'funny-business' -- I didn't really mind, I was ecstatic to know that I was going to be set free, Carol was going to take this thing off of me... She was going to let me out!

"Well don't just sit there... Go run us a bath..." She said then smiling and sitting back with the thin chain wrapped around her fingers, holding it up and showing me the little silver key...

Smiling back, I was fast on my feet, making my way through the house and up to Carol and Darren's bedroom where Carol had built herself an en-suite to rival all others... And here I thought I our place was nice.

Having learned the lay of this land, I knew my way around in this awesome farm-convert where when renovating the grand old place, Carol had removed everything from wall-studs to the floors,...All of it had been gutted and now, with the upper part of the house being essentially just three rooms. One was their master-suite, across the hall was the guest bedroom that had its own, much smaller yet still finely appointed bathroom and then there was this room, the third room -- Carol's huge all-tile, floor to ceiling 'glass-and-class' - her amazing, sun drenched -- south-east facing en-suite bathroom...

Sorry... can't help myself...

Stepping up to the big, claw-foot bath tub and running the water, I put the stopper in, testing to make sure the temperature was nice -- hot but not too hot... Next I gathered some towels, setting them near the bath on a stool before turning back to the large vanity mirror, where once again I checked out my new purple and gold coloured streaks.

A few moments later, Carol finally joined me as the bath was just about filled..."Here I am Gabby; sorry I just needed to grab a couple of things..." She said then, coming in and having changed into a short robe where presumably, she was naked underneath.

Standing by the bath, I watched as Carol walked over to me, her eyes fixed on mine as she reached up to slip my robe from my shoulders, easing it back and letting it fall into a pile at my feet leaving me naked but for my cage. Smiling, I watched then as she held up her hand and let the chain wrapped around her fingers drop with the key dangling there, right in front of me.

"Now you're going to be a good little sissy for me right..?" She asked as I watched the key swing in front of my eyes, moving back and forth, its hypnotic power holding my attention while nodding my head incessantly, telling her that I would be good... I'd be very -- very good...

"Okay... I know I can trust you, I just need to be sure..." Carol replied as we both looked down to my cage, gathering up the tiny key in her fingers and working it into the lock... My heart was pounding -- and then even more so once we heard the lock 'Click' as it sprung open, announcing my freedom...

Holding my breath and looking down I watched Carol disassemble the plastic pieces, starting with the penis cap coming off exposing my shrunken little thing that was soon followed by the rest... One piece at a time it came apart -- until at last, it was off, my cage was gone and I was free.

Still looking down with my breath held, I watched with Carol, watching and waiting I fully expected my little dickie to spring into action the second he was out -- however I think we were both left little surprised because quite the opposite turned out to be true...

My shrivelled little dickie, it looked so pathetic and small, deflated and showing no signs of coming back to life... I was starting to worry-- and even more humiliating was Carol noticing as well...

"Wow Gabby, your little guy looks even smaller than I remember from the pool party. I wonder if being locked up hasn't shrunken the poor little thing... Do you think you can even get your little sissy-stiffies anymore..? He's been locked up for quite a while, maybe he's forgotten how..." She said to me, smiling and teasing but only half joking, asking if my little dickie works at all anymore -and to tell you the truth -- at that moment. I didn't know either...

"Well anyway, one thing I know for certain is that being locked up that long has left him a little stinky so, come on, let's get you into this bath so I can keep my word to my sister and give you back to her all nice and clean..." Carol added and she was right, I caught wind of myself seconds after the cage came off and even though Patti had taken the cap off on several occasions, I was still smelling rather ripe and indeed in need of a bath and good scrubbing -- the cage included...

Helping me to step over the high sides of the big bath tub, it was one of those old fashioned types, a claw-foot that sat almost in the middle of the room with a high back and rolled edges, all white with brass Eagle-talon feet, it was awesome sinking down so deep into a bath like this one-- like a small pool, it was so warm, deep and wonderful.

Settled in I turned and looked with some surprise as I watched Carol standing faced away from me and letting her robe drop from her shoulders. It was such a sexy move, the cloth hanging then dropping to her waist, held by her arms and showing me the beautiful smooth skin of her back, her shape and female form, she was gorgeous -- but the best was yet to come...

Letting the robe fall the rest of the way, Carol let me see that stunning amazing ass of hers the way I had always wanted to see her... Naked, bare skinned and devoid of any clothing...

I so loved Carol's ass, seeing her in tight jeans was always such a turn on -- and seeing her then, her 'piece-de-resistance' her flawless ass... shaped and framing her body so perfectly, her trim waist line and flared hips.. Seeing sights like this never failed to 'Put a rise in my Levi's' as sayings go... -and then as I cast my eyes upon her, it wasn't long before I began feeling the first signs that there was still life in my little dickie.

Under the warm, soapy, scented water I felt it... The first twitches and blood rushing to fill my tiny mini-cock, letting him expand and breathe new life... Carol was so stunning and so hot; I felt myself growing...and -Ohhh -- it felt so good...

Turning to face me and catching me looking Carol smiled...

"Are you staring at my ass Gabby-girl..?" She said with sly tilt of her head and feeling shy all of a sudden I let my eyes drift from hers, yet my own smiling expression was giving me away. It was that same feeling coming back, the one where things felt like they were new, like we'd never been here before, doing this together, Carol --my soon-to-be-sister-in-law and me, naked in a bath together...

Okay well, we may not have ever shared a bath, but it wasn't too long ago, on my review night when I had my face buried in her ass, rimming and tongue fucking her pink rosebud while licking up her husband's cum -- but once more here we were, in the midst of 'something' on this night... Of all nights... The night before my wedding...

"It's okay if you look at my ass... for a girl my age..? I'll take your staring as a compliment, thank you... Besides Gabby-girl, I know how much you love to lick it..!" She said, letting me off the hook, yet teasing still as she had me scooting forward in the deep bath as she motioned me to do so with her hand -- and gladly I let her settle in with me.

With her slipping down behind me, her legs spread wide and coming up alongside mine, her wet skin felt so smooth and so luxurious slipping with my own... It felt wonderful and dreamy, and even more so, my arousal was reaching new heights with my little dickie standing naked and hairless, hidden in the bathwater -- yet none the less, after laying dormant and unused for such a long, long time... My little dickie was back to full mast -- all 4 -yearning, aching inches, of him...

"Oh that's good... I love taking baths... Here, come sit back with me, let's just soak for a few minutes, it's so nice isn't it? Our wet skin, rubbing... Ooooh! I love that feeling..." Carol said to me as she pulled me back into her, saying what I was thinking about her wet skin slipping with mine.

Leaning back and settling in with her I could feel the unmistakable metallic touch of her pierced nipples touching my back... The two little gold bars or 'barbells' as I think they're called.

Feeling slightly colder and certainly noticeable, the two pieces of body-jewellery felt odd and foreign, yet that made it all that more erotic and taboo, the cold metal of her nipple piercings pressing into my skin and my back, they made me think and wonder about what I had overheard earlier.

The conversation I wasn't suppose to hear --but still, from what I made out -- it would appear that I was next in line for something similar to further me along in joining this very 'kinky-cult' I'd been lured into -- and quite willingly I might add...

Curious enough, yet wanting to be cautious, I plucked up the courage to come clean with Carol and ask her what they were planning to do with me in this 'after-ceremony' they had planned as a part of the wedding.

"Carol..?" I asked, saying just her name and sounding rather solemn with the butterflies fluttering in my stomach, attacking my nerves...

"Yes sweetie? What is it..?" She said back while leisurely dragging a washcloth across my bare chest, it felt so lovely and nice, I could tell she really cared about me, which made this all that much harder. I was nervous to ask, I mean -- I was eaves dropping and I wasn't sure how she was going to react to me overhearing what they were saying.

This could have gone all wrong, but I had to know... I couldn't let it rest, it would have eaten my alive up until the very moment -- and then who knows how I was going to react or what I would do. Hell, I might run screaming from the house once I was shown the piercing needle.

"I -- I hope you don't get mad but I -- I sort of overheard you and Sally talking and -- are you -- are you guys going to do that to me? Are you going to have me pierced..?"

I could hardly get the words out I felt panicked when I started but knew I couldn't stop, I had to ask... I had to know, even if she did get mad...

"Oh you heard that did you..?" Carol replied then as she held me at the shoulders, turning me to look back at her and all I could do was nod 'yes' as my reply because for a second or two I thought for sure I was in trouble.

Holding me there, looking in my saddened eyed and wishing I'd never said anything, Carol paused and then she surprised me by instead of telling me off, she became quite relaxed, forthright, opening up even -- and most surprisingly... She told me the truth...

"Oh don't look so worried -- I'm not mad... Maybe a little disappointed now that the surprise is ruined but we all made a little pact, us ladies I mean..." Carol began once again as she let me turn and, settle back in as we were -- and I for one felt a huge wave of relief wash over me as she went on, first telling me she wasn't mad and as well, telling more of what was going on.

"We all agreed that if you were to find out about the 'surprise' awaiting you at the after-ceremony then we'd just come out and tell you instead of lying about everything... So -- to answer your question, yes sweetie, we will be having a separated ceremony after the two of you are formally married... One where you will be joining us, joining our family..."

Listening to Carol with my head resting back on her shoulder, I shuddered hearing her telling me that I would be 'joining the family' meaning I was to be pierced and made to wear a ring just like Patti and Carol's -- and to a lesser extent was Darren and his wedding ring being the same as my own, chrome with the small diamond inset, however I know firsthand that he doesn't have any body piercings...

However with these concerns put aside momentarily, my bigger want was in knowing just 'where' I was going to be pierced... I mean, I had an idea that it had something to do with my little dickie -but where? And also -- with what..? When I thought of it, frightful chills ran up my spine...

"But... I -- I don't have what you girl's have, I -- I don't have a clitty hood... Where? - Where will mine be...?" I said then telling her that I don't have the same 'parts' as they do, questioning and feeling quite sheepish and unsure if I should be asking at all, like I'd broken some sort of rule.

"No Gabby, you don't have a clitty or a hood, but you do have one of these..." Carol went on then explaining while reaching around me, slipping her arms under my own, around my waist and taking hold of my stiff little dickie in her fingers.

"Ahhh Ohhh.." I gasped then with the sudden yet very wonderful sensation of her touch making me coiling back into her... Feeling her fingers, her touch on my desperately neglected and now very overly aroused little dickie, I could hardly stand it...

"Ohhh! Oh Ma'am please! I tittered, calling her Ma'am as I snapped into my submissive mode, my body going rigid and stiff...

"Aww... Is the poor little thing getting too excited? Well that's my fault I suppose... But look sweetie, right here... See this bit of loose skin under your little guy's tiny head..? That's where you'll be having your piercing Gabby -- this is where you'll be wearing your ring... Your 'real' wedding ring..." Carol finished saying, explaining to me what was going to happen.

Holding my little dickie in her fingers, Carol was showing me the small spot under my -- yes -- my 'tiny' penis head where the piercing will go, through the small bit of loose skin just there and to be honest, it didn't seem so bad now...

The thought of being pierced in this location, where it seemed to be relatively harmless and probably wouldn't hurt too bad with the skin being so loose, and with Carol being so gentle and caring showing me and explaining it all -- I felt myself calming down and it all didn't seem quite as frightening any more...

Thinking of the clinical terms she and Sally had used, I tried to remember the names of the different piercings they had talked about. At the same time however I was also thinking and hoping I'd dodged some kind of bullet in broaching the subject which made me all the more comfortable talking with Carol, believing I was getting the truth... I asked her about the kind of piercing Sally had mentioned, the one where she said that I'd 'never escape'... Half dreading what that might mean...

"Can I ask you..? Ummm -- what was that thing Sally was talking about? An Amplang or something like that..? And she said something else about me never escaping from my chastity cage... What... What was that all about..?" I asked Carol as she let go of my little dickie, once more picking up her washcloth.

Saying nothing at first, I thought maybe I had been a bit presumptuous in asking about what I 'wasn't' suppose to be listening to and hearing while having the coloured streaks set in my hair.

"I wouldn't worry so much about that Gabby, the Frenum piercing will be fine for you, I don't think Patti will have to do anything so drastic with such a darling sissy-boy like you... You can be good all on your own..." Carol came back saying, not really dismissing what I was asking but not really telling me either... I guess I was still going to needing that Google search later on...

Moving and rising up behind me, Carol stood and stepped out of the bath which both surprised and disappointed me, but as it turned out, I needn't have feared, because our bath time hadn't come to an all too sudden end.

"Stay right where you are sissy-boy... I'm just grabbing my shaving stuff, I think it's time we moved this along and started to make you look somewhere near presentable before my sister marries your girly-ass... You know you're one very lucky little doggie don't you? My gorgeous sisters, finding you like a lost stray at the dog-pound all those years ago..."

Listening to her, I was sure Carol was only teasing me, using the doggie reference but she was right in a way...

In the very beginning I know Patti felt kind of sorry for me and that's why she paid me 'some' attention, which of course, me -- being me, I took everything to the max, falling for her so hard that it hurt... I literally followed her around like this proverbial 'lost-puppy' so I guess I kind of owned that one...

And also, Carol was right again... Very right indeed because I was a VERY lucky little doggie to have Patti not only take me back -- but it was HER doing the grovelling and ME taking her back instead... However, I'll say that after being butt-fucked so many times now? I would have no trouble at all pulling this very big horse-shoe out of my ass... No trouble at all...

So as far Carol calling me lucky?

Ha!

As far as I was concerned? I was the luckiest son-of a- bitch on this planet... No offence to my Mom...

***

Returning with her shaving stuff, a razor and bottle of lotion -- the girls variety of course, scented, flowery and sweet, Carol had me sit up on the wide rolled edge of the tub for a moment as she climbed back in with her razor in hand, ready to shave me from stem to stern, front to back, making sure that I was 100% hair-free for my date with Patti on our wedding day.

With the two of us quiet and Carol lovingly shaving my legs, having me stand and place first one foot, then the other up onto the edge where she ran her lady shaver razor over each leg while my semi-hard but -oh so wonderfully free- little dickie bobbed away with each move I made, I thought again of my being pierced... The knowledge of such and my silent consent both gnawing at my insides, leaving me angst ridden, wanting and needing to know more, I had to know everything they were going to do to me...

"Carol..?" I asked again in the same vein, getting back to my original line of questioning...

"Mm-Hummm?" She answered, mumbling out her replying without looking up from her task of shaving my left leg from my ankle to my calf.

"Will..? Will it hurt..?" I asked, needing to know more, hoping she would understand after we'd sort of dropped the subject...

"Will what hurt..? The piercing..?" She asked back; with me once more nodding my agreement that yes, the piercing, that was what I was asking about... How much would it hurt?

"Okay, I won't lie -- yes, it will hurt, but trust me..." Carol admitted, stopping to look up at me, she went on...

"It's more the shock of thinking about it really, that's what makes it hurt... You now? Imagining being pierced --'there'..." She added and I did understand that aspect, because at that moment, I was shocked and scared to death just thinking about it -- like she was saying... I understood what she meant at first, but then I thought about it and she was right again.

We do that as people, we blow stuff way out of proportion all of the time... Over think things and make everything worse...

The funny thing is, we only tend to blow up and exaggerate the bad things that can happen in our lives, but we never do this with anything that's good... Strange indeed, but it's still true...