The Wedding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, let's be honest, even though the ladies had said I'd be in a suit or a tux, this wouldn't be the first time the rug had been pulled out from under me, so now that it was happening, I was seeing for myself that I was indeed being put into a suit, I wasn't so worried about what it looked like, just as long as there were pants!

"Do you like it honey..?" Mom asked then, coming from somewhere back in the shadows...

"Yeah, so far it's really cool..." I commented as Ms. Star she came back smiling and this time holding out the last item for me to try on, the jacket -- or my 'wedding-coat' as they used to say...

In black along with my trousers, and also made with same, shimmery-glass encrusted fabric -- or so it looked anyway -- and too, with the same stripe of purple running down each sleeve, the jacket as I put it on, I noticed that of the three items it was the most ornate, or decorated piece by far...

Again, in fitting with the Gothic theme of this boutique, the jacket was cut high at my waist and tapered in with a long, wide single 'tail' coming down off the back, the shoulders were built-up and sat high, reminding me of something I might have worn back in the late '80's where everything in fashion was 'Big-hair and shoulder pads'...

The collar, well there was no collar really which once it was on, it was easy to see that Ms. Star had made the jacket to fit with this type of shirt -- or blouse, with its own impossibly high collar, the jacket fit perfectly at the neckline.

I loved the jacket and the whole look, for once I actually came off looking 'cool' and I felt it too...

"Oh l looove this..!" I said in low drawn out sigh of utter happiness while running my fingers up the fabric at the arms, which turned out to be velvet, incredibly soft even with the glittery, glass look, I loved it all, I was enamoured and amazed with the whole thing...

"It is nice -- and it looks like I nailed your size, it fits you like a glove... Here, step into your shoes and we'll see if the pant-cuffs need tweaking..." Ms. Star said to me then as she stepped down from the lighted stage and pushed in front of me a pair of low, Cuban heeled shoes, no more than an inch or so high, black and shiny and probably the most 'male' item in the ensemble...

Gladly, I slipped my stocking covered, painted toes into the shoes, gaining some height and finishing my look -- my cool Gothic-vampire wedding attire -- that was NOT a dress... I would have kissed Patti had she been there...

"Wow Mom... What do you think..?" I asked while walking away from her, down from the lighted pedestal and heading for the nearest full-length mirror.

"I loved the design when we picked it out but to see it on you -- yes indeed -Wow! It looks stunning but really we have Ms. Star to thank now don't we..?" Mom replied, telling that I did look great and yes, yes absolutely Ms. Star deserved all of the thanks...

"Yes... Yes of course... Ms. Star I cannot thank you enough... I love this tux; it's amazing you really are a credit to your craft Ma'am, thank you again..." I said then turning to her, spinning on my heels and in love with my tux and feeling as light as air.

"Well you're very welcome, I'm more than happy your stunning bride chose my boutique -and here look, I made this for you, it's from my jewellery collection..." Ms. Star answered as she came up to me opening a sizable box, showing me a very delicate looking neck piece to be worn instead of a kerchief or tie.

"Oh Wow! That's beautiful... Is it really? Really for me..?" I asked looking at the dazzling big purple jewel set in the centre surrounded with lots of faux-diamonds that ran in a semi-circle of chains under the big stone, each interlaced with a short string of tiny pearls, the rows alternating from white to again our favourite colour purple...

"Yes darling, of course, it's for you, it's a gift from me... Although it's not real, it's just something a little fun and elegant that I came up with... I hope you like the pearls, because if I may say so sweetie, a cute sissy-boy like you should wear more pearls, they're very becoming and always add to that feminine look and feel don't they..?" Ms. Star said to me, telling me the neck-piece was a gift and that as for pearls, I should wear them more often...

But also in there, she called me a 'sissy-boy' which is always a little cringe worthy in hearing, no matter how long it's been or how immersed I become, hearing the words, especially from new people, or strangers, it will always make it feel like everything is brand new...

I guess some bridges are just harder to get over than others...

With Ms. Star helping me I was soon back in front of the full-length mirror, looking at myself and striking poses, looking to both her and Mom for their continued approval, I felt so good in this suit, I couldn't wait to get married in these clothes...

***

A short while later, and after standing still for Ms. Star while she pin-marked a few alterations she wanted to make to my suit jacket, I reluctantly changed back into my 'street-clothes' my Capri's and blouse, strappy sandals included, and then soon enough we were saying our farewells to the lovely Ms. Star... This little dynamo of a woman who beamed with her bright smile and attitude, so caring and understanding, I left her shop knowing for certain that I would be back...

***

After that day, I don't know how the rest had slipped away so quickly. Patti had been home nearly two weeks but it's not like we saw much of each other, she was still working and going full out with the wedding preparations which also had me kept late most nights up at the big house.

Carol you see, she had taken it upon herself to have me clean every single room in the house before the wedding, which even included a dark attic crawl space full of spider webs -- for what reason, I had no idea, I just did as I was told -- but then before I knew it, there we were... The night before the wedding...

Okay well... I should say, there we were -- on the 'morning' of the night before the wedding...

"Okay, off you go... Scoot! Bye-bye baby! I love you -and the next time you see me I'll be in my wedding dress ready to take our vows and to have you take my name..."Patti said to me, all but pushing me out the door... We'd had a light breakfast with Mom, who by now had gone back up to change for the day, which left Patti and me saying our goodbyes for last time as an engaged couple.

Of course, she had to mention me taking her name, or actually changing it altogether after the ceremony had been completed, where I'd be forever know as 'Gabby Lynch'... I shivered whenever I said the name to myself, it was scary but I did have to admit, they were right... It was a pretty cool name...

So here I was driving back up to the big house for what felt like the ten-thousandth time in a month -- but this time, I wasn't going to work and also, I wasn't wearing any clothes either, because as I was instructed, I was to dress in my long terry-cloth robe and nothing else -- ready for whatever Carol had in mind for us to spend my last day and night night as a -- free -- ahem - 'man'...

Of course this had all been pre-planned way back at the engagement party when Carol had come up with the idea of me spending my last night with her. I remembered it well as we bonded over a shot of Patron tequila that had her laughing at me, gasping and gagging, choking it down...

Pulling up to the house I noticed a little white sports car I hadn't seen before now. Yet through reasoning and deduction it was safe to assume the car belonged to Sally, Patti and Carol very hot and exotic stylist friend.

This was something else we had prearranged, for Sally to come and do my hair, put streaks in it and 'add a bit more style' as she had said back at the engagement party where we had briefly met but then she just seemed to have disappeared before we all sat down to eat... Where after and to my horror, was Darren giving everyone a private viewing of the last video I'd made for him, the one where I fucked myself on Big Bruce the huge black dildo while high as a kite on Magic Mushrooms...

Anyway, seeing Sally's car there, it sent my pulse racing as the reality of what was happening hit me yet again... And I say 'again' because through each step and phase, from the tux fitting to the rehearsals we ran through one night with the gardener standing in as the minister, snickering at me -and Patti was no help there either, laughing along with older European man whose name I didn't even catch...

Through it all, through each step along the way, at some point I kept finding myself being hit with this truth and realization that me of all people -- I was getting married...

It was just too surreal and I needed to pinch myself from time to time and then... Stopping the cart and taking a breath, the reality check was hitting me... Right in the face -- like a frying pan...

***

Being told to come to the parlour I crept into the house in just my robe and my plimsolls, even kicking them off outside the large wooden doors before tapping lightly as I had been doing when I came across a closed door I needed to be on the other side of... I stood and waited a second before hearing Carol calling... "Come in Gabby..."

Pushing the heavy door open just enough to slip through I was silent in closing it behind me before looking up to see both Carol and yes -- Sally... They were seated there together on one of the sofas across the big room, over near the wet-bar and fire place...

"Gabby, you remember my friend Sally..." Carol said as I approached and surprisingly, they both rose, standing to greet me...

"Yes, yes of course... Hello Ms. Sally..." I replied, reaching to take and kiss her hand, looking down and being respectful, plus, my God she was so gorgeous! I didn't want to find myself staring at her for too long and looking like a fool.

"It's nice to see you again Gabby, I can't wait to get started, I haven't put purple streaks in anyone's hair in a long time, this is going to be fun..." Sally said back me in greeting, smiling her teeth impossibly white and her icy-diamond blue eyes, framed in heavy black mascara, she was so stunning, she was almost hard to look at, if that makes any sense...

But then I caught what else she had said... Purple streaks..? They're were going to put purple streaks in my hair..?

"P-purple huh..? Geeze Carol, don't you think Patti is going a little nuts on this whole purple thing..? I mean you should see my tux!" I commented but I don't think Carol appreciated my concerns. In fact, I kind of pissed her off...

"Oh be quiet you..." She admonished, swatting at my arm...

"Both Patti and I love purple; we always have so just do as you're told okay..? Or would you like me to call Darren in to take you over his knee..? Right here in front of Sally..? We'll see how 'purple' he can turn that sissy little ass of yours... How's that for purple? Gabby..?"

Of course, I said nothing else, other than to mumble an apology while looking at my bare feet...

After an awkward, quiet pause Carol finally spoke... "Well, now that you've had your little out-burst, let's move on and get down to business... Plus, I wanted to make this fun, so here you go... Here's a glass of wine, now come and sit, we have a chair all ready for you..."

I felt bad, but I was glad Carol was willing to let my 'out-burst' go -- if you could call it that -or whatever... However, listening to her and looking I was surprised to see that not only did Carol have a chair for me, but this wasn't just any chair because somehow, they had moved a big heavy proper-barber's chair into the parlour... I was amazed!

"Wow! Where did that come from..?" I asked surprised because it wasn't there the day before when I had cleaned this very room...

"It's on loan, I had a few big strapping men carry it in, not little delicate flowers like you..." Carol came back saying telling where the chair came from but also, making sure to take a playful dig at me in the process, but by now though, I knew enough to keep my mouth shut...

Moving over and settling myself in, Sally soon had a big plastic bib-cover around me and with a water-sprayer she soaked down my shower-clean hair before beginning her task of styling, cutting and then colouring my hair to what I learned were to be purple streaks mixed in with some honey-gold blond to offset and lighten some of the dark.

As out-there and scary as that sounded, I was excited and anxious to see how it was going to turn out, because if Sally was as good as I believed her to be, I'd probably look amazing -- and I was okay with that...

After cutting and setting my hair, Sally then used those tinfoil things to cover the parts she had separated and was colouring purple to match with the accents of my tux -and also no doubt parts of whatever Patti's wedding dress consisted of -- which of course I was still yet to see...

As the two women stepped away they were still talking, believing they had left me with my eyes covered and listening to music through the ear buds Carol had given me...

"So is Patti firm on going with the Frenum piercing?" Sally asked Carol as they stood somewhere, not too far off to my left. I had on a sleep-mask and the ear buds but unbeknownst to them, I'd slipped them out and could hear everything they were saying... And to be honest, I kind of wished I'd left them in because I had trouble believing what they were talking about, what they were saying...

In other words -- they were scaring the shit out of me!

"I'm not sure, why do you have an opinion? I mean you're the one doing the piercing so, if you have any concern, please -- I'm sure Patti would want to know..." Carol replied as I stayed still, listening close.

"No, it's not a concern, even if his penis tiny, that will just make it easier... What I was going to suggest is a different type piercing, one called an 'Ampallang' - because honestly? If Patti is looking for chastity security, with this type of piercing..? I can guarantee you that he'll never be able escape..."

They sounded like they were talking about at sale down a Macy's, they were so casual with Sally going on, telling Carol her suggestion while I stayed quiet in my chair as the dye process with my hair carried on... Fearful now and wondering, but not quite believing what they were talking about -- because I did know -and that was the scariest, the most confusing part to understand...

Hearing the two women speak and with what they were saying, talking about types of piercings and me, in chastity -- and as I clued in and understood -- it was like this great big jig-saw puzzle in my head had just became a whole lot clearer...

Pieces were falling into place... The secrecy of this 'after-ceremony' where I'd be put into my 'permanent' chastity cage -- and also, Patti letting me see two rings in the box when she proposed to me then saying not to mind, explaining away that the second ring, it was for the ceremony...

And lastly was this family 'cult' that I found out I was being drafted into... Where everyone and everything seemed to revolve around Darren -- and the rings...

The chrome, diamond inset rings, like the one on my finger, Darren's finger and -- Yes, Patti and Carol both with the same ring, pierced through and adorning their clitoral-hoods...

Putting it all together it finally dawned on me just what they were planning on doing "Oh God..." I gasped, thinking to myself... "They're going to pierce my dick..!"

Hearing enough and remembering the two names Frenum and Amplang -- or something like that... I knew that as soon as I was finished here, I'd be doing a Google search and see just what I was in store for -- and I have to say I wasn't too interested in finding out -- either way...

Slipping the ear-buds back in I played dumb for minute or two until Sally came back around behind me...

"Okay cutie-pie; let's see how purple and blond streaks suit you hmmm..?" She said to me as I sat up in the chair, squinting my eyes some as I lifted the sleep mask, faking my naivety as best I could...

"Oh wow! That looks great..!" Carol said then as she stepped back over to where I was seated in the barber's chair, Sally behind me, dragging gel through my hair, styling and shaping my 'new-do'...

Yet I was still left a little in the dark... With no mirror in from of me like you might find in a regular salon, I was left to listen to what they were saying until Sally at last turned and gave me a large hand-held vanity mirror that let me look and see how these purple and honey-gold streaks had turned out.

I sat slack-jawed in the chair holding and moving the mirror around my head, trying to see it all... And to say I was impressed is an understatement -- I was absolutely taken... I loved it -- and that's the least I could say...

As I've noticed with age, my thin, dead-straight hair was getting thicker as it grew in -- so by now the shaggy, behind my ears cut I had was losing its shape -- or I should say it 'was' loosing it's shape and bounce, but thanks to Sally and her amazing talents, my hair was not only back the way I liked... But now? Oh my God! The colouring was spectacular -- I was stunned.

With the dark purple streaks well spread out running here and there and mixed in with the golden-blond bits, which there were less of, the whole thing looked amazing, it was all I could do to stop myself from gushing over Sally, praising her talent and sense of style...

"Wow Sally! My hair looks amazing... You are so talented and so gorgeous, I love how you made me look _ I love this..! Don't you too Carol..? I -- I mean Ma'am..?" I said then I in a gleeful sounding voice, falling and gushing all over Sally before turning excitedly to ask Carol what she thought, but then I caught myself, wondering if she was expecting me to call her by her 'working-name'... Ma'am...

"It does look amazing -and you can relax Gabby... I do like it when you call me Ma'am, it makes me feel special and in charge, but don't worry... I'm not going to going get mad and punish you for calling me by my name -- not tonight... Unless of course you WANT me to spank you -- sissy?"

I was on my third glass of wine by this time and feeling a bit saucy, I gave Carol a knowing wink, saying that I 'might' not mind going over her knee... Remember, I'd had a crush on this woman for years, so anything sexual with her was a wet-dream come true, and nothing proved that to me more than at my latest 'review' where after a brief, playful spanking from Darren, both Carol and I were tag-teamed, fucked hard and when Darren came, my older, gorgeous sister-in-law had me licking and eating his cum from her amazing -Goddess-like pussy and ass...

"Oh! You dirty girl! I saw that look..! You'd better be careful or I swear to God I'll put you over my knee right here, in front of Sally..." Carol said to me, threatening to have me spanked in front of Sally as she caught my 'knowing-glance' swatting at my arm again -- and thankfully this time she was only pretending to be mad at me...

It was all in good fun and we were enjoying ourselves. Hell, I'd even forgotten about the things I'd over-heard -- the dark, scary things about different piercings they were talking about... Well, I'd forgotten them for the moment anyway...

***

Later that afternoon, it was sometime in the early evening after we had a meal and then with Sally having departed, it was just Carol and I sitting close on the sofa near the fire. We were feeling cozy and warm when she then announced that she and I were going to head up stair to and take a bath...

"I promised Jen and Patti that I'd have you scrubbed, defoliated and clean as a whistle, and yes, that includes shaving --AND -- letting your little guy out for a breath of fresh air -- IF you're good..." Carol went on and hearing her say that, letting my little guy out? I shot upright, sitting forward on the sofa-edge and turning back to look at her...