The Wedding Curse Pt. 03

Story Info
Maya returns to the witch to find the secret to her curse.
1.8k words
4.38
3.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
El_Yefris
El_Yefris
15 Followers

(This is Part three in the story "The Wedding Curse." This story explores themes of the supernatural, of sexual exploration, and of the corruption of the innocence of a virgin saving herself for marriage. If you haven't read part 2, it is "The Wedding Curse: A Rude Awakening." While I recommend going back and reading it part 1 and part 2, a short summary of the last chapter is below:

SPOILERS for Part 1 and 2: Maya is getting married in a month. Her entire life, she has saved herself for marriage, but her moral superiority is starting to anger someone with terrible motives. A seamstress seeming to be a witch curses Maya, the details of which are unknown, but Maya begins to feel extremely horny and unable to fully pleasure herself. After uncontrollably masturbating in front of her roommate and her roommate's ex, she realizes she needs to go back and see the witch who cursed her to find a solution. )

"Ah, well, I can't say I didn't expect you," whispered the seamstress clothed in black, beckoning the nervous and eager Maya. She had abandoned all pretense at this point, there was no faux seamstress charade to be had.

She was tall and bony, she seemed more frail and skeleton like, held up not by flesh and muscle but by something deep within. As she moved her body, she looked more like the instrument of a puppeteer, not a human.

As Maya approached, she felt herself become more moist between the legs with every step, and the pulsing quickened -- rapidly becoming more intense. "Why are you doing this to me?" She then let out a small moan and felt what seemed like an invisible, sharp dagger of pleasure shoot through her, intensely concentrating around her pelvis, that drove her to her knees as her core muscles contracted to the point of cramping.

Maya continued "And why do I feel so much...worse around you?" She didn't know whether the word "worse" or "better" would be more apt, but she didn't want to seem at all happy about what was going on. In fact, there was a part of her that felt freedom, felt release, felt a certain, darker aspect of joy than she had felt before.

But right now, that certain joy was subdued by justifiably righteous anger, that she herself was turning into the very thing that she looked down upon. Yet she wouldn't call herself a slut; in fact part of herself viewed her as even more righteous. For despite her having these deep and intense desires of the flesh, she still resisted. She hadn't had sex, and as far as she was concerned she was still pure and virginal for her beloved.

Now, the lady in black closed the distance from Maya herself, rhythmically walking towards her, every step matching an intense pulsing in between Maya's legs. She tried to avoid letting out small, desperate moans.

"What's happening, dear, is that you are getting just recompense. Just recompense for years of looking down on those more sexually mature than yourself, those you shamed because you yourself didn't have the courage to become a sexual being, hiding behind weak excuses and claims of virginhood."

"So, to aid you in your journey..." the lady continued, "I have blessed you with certain...gifts."

"Gifts? What journey?"

"Don't be silly, girl. I told you already. There remains slightly less than a month until your wedding, and by the time that you are due to say your wedding vows, you will be so intoxicated by your own sluttiness that your greatest desire won't be for a long and happy marriage, but for a thick and meaty cock between your legs." She pointed at the moistening spot between Maya's legs as she gasped out in pleasure.

"Now, as far as the...gifts...are concerned, you have been blessed with several. This will not be an easy transition so I wanted to help you along the way. As such, I have designed certain rewards and punishments to help ensure you follow the correct path.

"Firstly, you dress far too conservatively for a proper slut. And your tits are far too beautiful to hide them the way that you do. From now on, you will feel a pain in your breasts, centering in your nipples, that will grow worse every second your tits are not properly exposed.

"Don't worry, there is not a fixed amount you must expose them, your tits have a mind of their own. Sometimes, they won't mind being covered up, sometimes they will want to show just a little cleavage, and sometimes they won't want to be covered at all. Like right now." As the lady in black said this, Maya's nipples started to feel like they were being lightly pinched, a mild inconvenience -- this wasn't too bad.

"Secondly, you now will always know who has the biggest cock in any room that you are in, and will find yourself irresistibly attracted to it. Your pussy will get wetter than it ever has before, and if you don't either suck or fuck that cock, then the misery you are feeling now will feel like nothing in comparison. If you have recently fucked someone or sucked someone off, there will be a brief cool down period. How long that cool-down period will be is unpredictable.

At this point, Maya was finding it hard to focus as the pressure was building inside her tits and the pain was spreading. She felt as if someone had lit a match and held it just far enough away from her nipple that it wouldn't leave a burn, but the pain was building. She let out a small welp. But she wouldn't give into her. Not again.

"Thirdly, because I don't want you to think you can get away with just spending the next month with your girlfriends, you will now have a thirst, just like your thirst for water. Except, it will be for cum. You will feel your throat get dry, you will feel tired, and otherwise completely dehydrated if you don't swallow a man's cum. Again, how often you feel thirsty will be unpredictable."

"How are these gifts? This seems more like a curse."

"No," she interrupted, "These are gifts to help you get through the next part. The next part is the curse. You will never orgasm, never reach completion, and never feel satisfaction or relief, until you fuck the biggest cock that you have ever indirectly encountered. To be clear, it is your job, within the next month, to fuck raw the biggest cock on any person that you have met or will meet. If you do not, by your wedding night, then you will be like this for the rest of your life."

Maya was trying to focus as her tits now felt like they would actually explode if she didn't relieve them. She started tearing at her chest, trying desperately to pull her massive tits out of her button-up blouse. After struggling for a minute, her tits were free and she finally felt relief. The lady in black looked down at Maya, who was on her knees with her tits bare, sighing and moaning deeply in relief.

"Did you hear what I said? That was the most important part."

"Yes, I have to fuck raw the biggest cock on any person that I have met or will meet." She didn't believe she was repeating those words. "Who is that? Will you tell me?"

"Of course not. You have been given these gifts. They will help you find the answer to that question yourself."

Maya didn't realize why at first, but she began to feel her throat was parched and deeply thirsty. She felt her pussy get even more wet, and her panties were soaked. She felt that deep buzzing feeling again, aching for pleasure, but this time it was ten times worse.

The woman started talking again "You may have noticed you have started to feel some of the symptoms I have described. This is what it will feel like when you are in a room with a man with a big cock." She motioned over to the entrance of the shop, where there stood a man in a dark grey suit.

His mouth hung agape, but that's not what Maya was focused on. She was focused on the big bulge running down the right side of his grey pants. She thought she saw that bulge flicker.

"I'm just here to pick up the suit I brought in last month. Is it ready?"

The woman replied "Unfortunately not, my dear. But I do have prepared for you a bit of a peace offering."

Maya didn't realize it but her mouth was wide open and her tongue was hanging gently out of her mouth, languishing over her now slightly puffy lips. Maya felt like her pussy was on fire, begging for cock, turned on even more by the fact that her massive tits were fully exposed for this stranger. But something deep inside was holding her back. She wanted to run forward and grab that man by his cock and suck him dry, but she still felt she must be faithful to her man.

The man in the grey suit began to get the message and he started to approach her, the bulge in his pants growing and getting harder. That was a big cock, definitely bigger than the toy she had been using last night and this morning. But now she was thirstier more than anything, like she needed his sweet and salty cum down her throat, not between her legs. She began to salivate as he approached.

He was right in front of her, his bulge at her eye level. She could see the outline of his cock and his balls. Without thinking, she leaned forward and began to lick his cock through his pants. He started unbuttoning when she realized what she was doing and she pushed him back. "No, I can't. This isn't me." The man in the grey suit was offended and left immediately carrying his large hard-on through the door.

"Now you can feel what happens when you disappoint a man, disappoint yourself, and disappoint me." Maya felt the burning in her pussy stronger than she ever had in her life. She collapsed to the floor, laying on her side, and noticed that she was dripping wet. Her pussy juices were dripping through her skirt and onto the floor. She was desperately thirsty.

Absentmindedly she tried touching her clit with her hand to see if it would help, but honestly she was so aroused it hurt to the touch, but she didn't care. She powered through and tried again to rub her clit to completion, but nothing would work, as Maya lay on the floor of the shop, writhing in her own juices on the floor, topless, desperately trying to achieve the one thing she couldn't: sweet release from the terrible torment of being hornier than she had ever been before, but not being able to cum.

El_Yefris
El_Yefris
15 Followers