The Wedding Curse Pt. 02

Story Info
Maya's curse makes for an embarrassing Breakfast dilemma.
1.9k words
4.63
4.9k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
El_Yefris
El_Yefris
15 Followers

(This is Part two in the story "The Wedding Curse." This story explores themes of the supernatural, of sexual exploration, and of the corruption of the innocence of a virgin saving herself for marriage. If you haven't read part 1, it is "The Wedding Curse: A Rude Awakening." While I recommend going back and reading it, a short summary is below:

SPOILERS for Part 1: Maya is getting married in a month. Her entire life, she has saved herself for marriage, but her moral superiority is starting to anger someone with terrible motives. A seamstress seeming to be a witch curses Maya, the details of which are unknown, but Maya begins to feel extremely horny and unable to fully pleasure herself.)

Maya's room-mate Angelique knocked once more on the door while Maya prayed that she was dreaming and Angelique would just go away. Of course, no such luck was to be had. Angelique definitely heard her moaning and screaming in bed. The only question was whether or not she knew that she was masturbating.

Maya had shared with Angelique her strict anti-sex policy so its likely that her innocent image had bought her a little bit of lee way, but what would she say?

Angelique asked one more time: "Are you ok Maya?"

"Yes, I'm fine," she replied, attempting to hold back deep breaths, while ignoring her still-throbbing clit begging for more attention. She was getting desperate. It is true that she had never masturbated before and she could be doing something wrong. And if she can't resolve this soon, that witch back at the seamstress would be proven right, and she couldn't let that happen.

She got up, quickly changed into some fresh pajamas, and opened the door. "Ok, I'll tell you what's going on."

Angelique was in a sense quite opposite from Maya. Maya's voluptuous ass and gorgeous, pale tits invoked a deep sensuality -- and any man who looked at her had even the purest thoughts turn lascivious. Angelique, on the other hand, was pretty, but thin, flat, and had a Puritanical vibe, even though, as she would often joke to her girlfriends, that she didn't know if she had more sex toys or more cocks between her legs.

Both numbers were high. She had light blonde hair and a rosy complexion. And now she looked generally concerned. Maya told her what happened, told her that she was irresistibly horny, that she was trying to orgasm but didn't think that she could, or even if she did. She intentionally neglected to mention the witch that cursed her just the day before.

At this, Angelique assured her that if she didn't know if she came, she didn't cum. Maya let slip a soft moan accidentally. "That bad, huh?" Angelique asked. "Okay, come with me."

Now, at this point, Maya's horniness had morphed from a very intense, pulsating sensation, to an intense need for her to be filled, or her to have something between her legs. A similar feeling to be starving for food or very thirsty for water. It wasn't pleasure she craved at that moment, just the feeling of being filled up.

She was beginning to understand that there were many different flavors of horniness. She had been experiencing one variation all day, and now (at about 3 in the morning), it was evolving to a different variety. She thought to herself she was glad Marcus wasn't there right now, or she wasn't sure what she would do.

They walked down the yellow, cheery hallway. There were a couple of pretty, pastoral paintings on the walls which led to Angelique's room. The door was already open. She only had a small, twin sized bed in the corner of the room, but had many bookshelves (she admitted regularly to being a book nerd."

Then, she opened up her closet. She pulled out a big plastic bin and opened it up. "Let's see what we can do."

"Damn" Maya muttered as she peered into the bin. So many things she had never seen before. As Angelique would soon describe there were a myriad of vibrators, dildos, butt plugs, along with some more advanced items that required a partner.

"Don't worry," Angelique said, "I wash these things more than I wash my hands."

Angelique examined the different dildos, all of different shapes, sizes, and colors. "It seems you have a big problem, so you probably need a big solution, but we don't need to get crazy. You are a novice, after all."

She reached for and grabbed a reasonably sized 6 inch dildo, not terribly long but quite thick -- something she thought Maya would probably be able to handle.

"What do you think?"

Maya's eyes grew wide and she felt herself get more damp again, she was craving that between her legs. She felt an irresistible craving, a desire that she couldn't shake. She didn't even hear Angelique as she was describing how to use it, slowly insert it, and play with it.

Maya quickly grabbed it from her hands and reached into her baggy, yellow pajama pants with it. Angelique watched, shocked at this bastion of sexual morality, while she inserted the dildo all the way deep inside her. She couldn't hold in her moan. She reached the other hand into her pants and pushed on the dildo to see if it could go any deeper, it couldn't. So, she bucked her hip a little bit to get an extra half of an inch. She moaned again.

Angelique laughed nervously and simply said "Ahem."

Maya didn't realize that she was in front of her roommate. It was like she blacked out. All she knew was that the sucking, deeply hungry sensation that she felt between her legs was gone, a brief respite from about 12 hours of unrelenting torment. But she totally forgot everything that happened since she went into the closet.

She clearly wasn't thinking with her brain, something came over her. What else could she do if she wasn't more careful. "I'm so sorry, Angelique. Oh my god."

Angelique replied "It's ok, dear. We've all been there. Why don't you take it to your room?" She asked as she covered the plastic bin and put it neatly back in her place. She tried to lighten the mood so she said "Fun fact, that dildo is modeled after my ex, David. I never want to forget a cock."

Maya hurried back to her room. She was exhausted but still horny, so she laid down, pushed the dildo as far back as it would go until she felt a little bit of relief. She then bent her legs forward and shut them tight to lock the dildo into place. She was finally able to let out a small smile as she fell fast asleep.

After a relatively peaceful night of sleep, she awoke in the morning feeling somewhat refreshed. She was relieved because she didn't feel too horny. But then she realized she still had the dildo tucked in between her legs. She thought it should be safe to take it out. She pulled on it a little bit but gasped in pain.

She was actually pretty dry, and she didn't think she could pull out the dildo without tearing something. She would have to turn herself on before she could take it out -- but that was unacceptable. It was already morning and she had breakfast scheduled with Angelique. She couldn't bear to be as horny as last night again.

What to do? What to do? She decided she wouldn't turn herself on again, so the dildo would have to stay in. She put on very tight panties to secure it, and got ready for breakfast, for which she was already running late after sleeping in.

Angelique drove her to Starbucks' where they were all meeting for breakfast and coffee. Maya tried not to focus on the dildo still stuck between her legs, even as they hit every bump in the road.

"So, did you sleep alright?"

"Yeah, that helped a lot. I wasn't able to...you know...but I was able to relieve myself and fall to sleep."

"Well, that's good. I always thought David's dick did the trick. Speaking of which..."

"Yes?"

David will actually be at the Starbucks. I know it's a crazy coincidence but he wanted to meet up and I want you there since you are such a good friend and you can make sure that things stay strictly platonic.

"David....you mean the ex who's dick the dildo I used....last night... was modeled off of?"

"Yeah that's the one, I know it's crazy, just try not to think about it."

Oh my god...

They showed up at the Starbuck's and Maya saw David. She never did this before but for the first time ever she looked down and checked out a guy's bulge. He must have been big soft because she saw the beginnings of the outline of his dick near the top of his...

"Hi, I'm David." Maya was stopped in her tracks as David introduced himself. He kissed her on the cheek and as she realized that the dick behind that bulge was the exact same as the dildo that was inside her, she began to get aroused and get wet.

"Shall we sit over here?" Angelique asked. She motioned to a table in the corner. They all sat down together, Angelique and David sitting next together, and Maya sitting across.

She couldn't pay attention to what they said, and she couldn't remember ordering, but she did remember the sudden feeling that just having the dildo between her legs wasn't enough. She was feeling a combination of the empty, hungry feeling, and the buzzing desire for pleasure.

She didn't even realize she was doing it but as David was talking to her, she slowly reached her hands down into her panties underneath her skirt and began to thrust the dildo back and forth, quicker and quicker. Surely no one would notice.

"So, Maya" David began, "I heard you are getting married to Marcus soon. What a lucky guy." In. Out. In. Out.

Angelique chimed in "Maya, David gave a compliment. Sorry, David, she didn't sleep very well last night." In. Out. In out. Maya let out a small moan. Maya had pulled her panties down below her pussy as she was moving the dildo in and out, she felt the pleasure building.

"I'm sorry David, I think it's time Maya and I went to the ladies' room." She got up and grabbed Maya who seemed like a zombie. She accidentally pulled too hard and the dildo fell out of Maya's skirt. It hit the ground and David and Angelique heard it, and then saw it.

David's eyes widened. "Is that the...um... Valentine's day gift I got you last year?"

"Yup." Angelique replied, who then glared at Maya. Maya snapped out of it and realized she didn't remember anything since they had sat down. She didn't realize why David and Angelique were staring at her until she, too, saw the dildo on the ground. "Oh my god, I got to go. Just don't tell anyone, I've got to figure something out."

She left very quickly, the seamstress was close by, and she had a conversation with a witch that she desperately needed to have. As she walked away she realized she was even more desperate. One, to be filled up by a meaty cock so she would stop being so empty inside, and two to finally have her first orgasm.

El_Yefris
El_Yefris
15 Followers