All Comments on 'The Wedding Date'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, he's going to end up with the girl, that already confessed to him that she's into guys that treat her like shit? This is going to end badly, for everyone involved. She's not cured after one impromptu fuck, even if you did play the 'magical big cock' card.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

She is a loser, he should run...

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Jeez she will leave him because he is a nice guy. Why would he want to get involved with damaged goods

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You baldly need and editor. Just in case (not that I really think YOU don't get it) both "baldly" and what would be appropriate was "badly". Both are spelled correctly, so spell check is NOT ENOUGH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a good story, even if I don't think they would be good for each other, but I think the point was to make people realize that you need to get away from those toxic relationships and go for the one's who would treat you right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a good story, but honestly, I think he should've fucked her a left her at the hotel room. It would make him look like an asshole, which would've made her want him more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think after he yelled at her, it made him look like an asshole which she probably liked; so that worked out for him even though he wasn't trying to intentionally being an asshole. That's kind of the problem with those kind of women.

Besides that, it was a good story. 5 stars.

robnilrobnilalmost 3 years ago
editor

not only do you have some incorrect spelling you kept switching between jessica and karen as his previous girlfriend. just some sloppy mistakes that detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can live with the odd typo if it doesn’t interrupt the flow, but two different people with switched names is a huge check on readability: you have to go back and check you’ve not got the wrong character. Please use search to find these for your readers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story despite some identity confusion. But, Wedding Date: The Sequel would have Nick insisting Rachel see a counselor or shrink if he was serious. I know from experience that such learned experience needs a serious voluntary intervention or a new relationship would just suffer repeat traumatic events. Serious character defects don't necessarily even change after a nasty crisis unless the precipitating party reflects and gets help. That would more likely come from a friend instead of a lover. Exploring this would make a very interesting sequel.

MarrttyMarrtty8 months ago

Run Nick run. Rachel is as bad as Karen. What she did is seriously messed up

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi DDL

Great story.

There is one reference to Jessica was a bit confusing, Otherwise a 4.9!!

Thank you.

I am grateful for your crisp story-telling style!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She's no better than his ex. Same behaviour although his ex cheated whereas Rachel needs more time to get there, though I'm certain that would happen unless she seeks professional help to get past the underlying issues as to why she behaves the way she does. Maybe it's not fixable but she should at least try if she wants any chance at a long-lasting relationship where she doesn't end up being a cheating slut because some bad boy gives her her fix of being an asshole to her. Personally I wouldn't take the risk with such a woman but to each their own I suppose.

That being said, a second chapter that explores this would be a good read (as long as she doesn't become a slut - there's enough of that in LW to last a lifetime already and they're all basically the same shit). Maybe things go well for a while, but then she starts to crave a bit of bad boy attitude. She talks with him, he tries his best and it works for a while, but she starts becoming tempted by assholes at work. She has a near-miss, she confesses, they decide to go to counseling, that helps, she's magically fixed, they live happily ever after. Or something along those lines.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanDraper@DanDraper
Thank for stopping by. I hope you you enjoy all the stories my perverted mind has come up with.

SIMILAR Stories