The Wedding Dress Ch. 02 - Susan and Keira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan paused "I ... I ... oh gosh Ted, you've kinda put me on the spot here." she mewed, making all semblance of being embarrassed and blushing.

"I ... I didn't mean too ... Oh I'm so sorry ... I'm ... I'm not good at this." he offered.

Susan smiled at him, a small winsome smile that betrayed the joy it hid. Ted was responding exactly as she had expected he would. "I ... I don't do this ... oh god this is embarrassing Ted ... can we ... can we get a table?" she asked nodding at a spare table in the corner.

The two of them picked up their drinks and headed toward what was a slightly darker area of the room, and out of direct line of sight for all bar the few customers that ventured to the far end of the bar. Again, thought Susan to herself -- this was all by design.

"I don't go to bars alone," stated Susan once they sat down. "Well, it has all sorts of connotations doesn't it? But ... well, oh god Ted. You must know? I mean, how long have you been on your own? You must miss ... female company?" she offered, a little sparkle in her eye now.

Without waiting for Ted to reply, Susan continued "I came here for some male company Ted. There I've said it. You must think me a dreadful harlot." she giggled, knowing full well that Ted thought very differently.

Ted's face drained slightly "I ... I do know what you mean ... I think." he offered loosely, not wanting to commit himself too much. "It's been 4 years since ... since my wife left me and ... well, god the dating scene for people our age is well ... dreadful, isn't it?"

Susan gave an inward smile. She allowed her face to take on a look of empathy and understanding. "My god ... 4 years ... and I thought I was hard done by not having sex for 18 months." she added with a giggle.

Ted blushed furiously, perhaps finally realising what Susan now meant by 'male company'.

"Why does it have to be so difficult?" added Ted wistfully, after what seemed an eternity of silence.

Susan glanced away, then turning her face purposefully toward Ted she said "It doesn't HAVE to be, Ted. I mean, you know the wedding ... and what you suggested. I know I said no then ... but as I said just now ... on another day, who's to say what my response would be?" she giggled, giving Ted a broad lusty smile.

"You mean ..." said Ted hopefully, his heart beginning to skip with possibilities.

"We're both adults Ted. We both know what we need, and... well it isn't going to be a relationship. I'm quite happy as I am ... I just need ..." added Susan, her own heart now beginning to pound a little quicker.

Ted burst in with a comment "You need male company?" he offered demurely.

Susan laughed a little louder than she meant. "I need COCK, Ted. Let's not beat about the fucking bush. I need to be fucked, good and hard. Now, if you think you can do that -- I've got a room upstairs." she spoke as candidly as she could, taking his hand and patting it as she did so.

Ted's eyes went wide in response. He certainly wasn't used to being women that was this forthright. But when he thought about it -- what Susan said was true. He didn't want a relationship -- he just wanted, well sex -- he admitted to himself.

Susan stood up, drank the rest of her wine then spoke "I'm going to my room, Ted -- are you ...coming?" she giggled, making sure he heard the double meaning in her words.

Ted stood up, quite unable to really believe his luck. He followed Susan to the lift and then up to the bedroom. Once in the lift, Susan afforded Ted a sensual kiss and a quick grope of her tits. In response, she dropped her hand between his legs and had a little fumble.

By the time they got to the room, Ted was already fumbling with his clothes and Susan knew she needed to calm him down slightly. "Hey, ease up there Ted. There's no rush. We've got the room all night -- so let's enjoy this yeah?" Susan offered calmly, moving over to the mini bar and taking out 2 miniatures of whiskey.

Ted looked at Susan, the lust and desire apparent in his face. "You ... you don't think this is ... I mean ... with us being related by law?" he asked tentatively, as if fighting the last vestige of morality inside him.

Susan coughed, that was a sign to tell Keira in the other room to begin to get ready. "We're not related, Ted. What we're doing is legal. And we're not the first -- won't be the last." She added with a shrug.

With the drinks poured, Susan sat next to Ted on the bed -- still fully clothed whilst Ted had now removed his shirt. Despite his age, Susan had to admit that Ted was pretty good for a 45 year old.

They clicked glasses and then out of the blue, Susan asked a direct question that flummoxed Ted somewhat. "What's the kinkiest thing you've done Ted?"

Ted swallowed hard in response, taken back by the question and quite unsure of how to respond. "I ... umm ... oh god ... I dunno ... I mean what is kinky?" he questioned, perhaps hoping to avoid giving an answer or at least give himself time to think of a response.

"I mean," began Susan, aware that she needed to break down a few of Ted's insecurities. "I've had girl on girl action." she offered with an inward giggle realising that it was Ted's own daughter she was referring to.

"I've also done a bit of S&M, a bit of BDSM ... you know ..." she ventured, trying to encourage Ted to give up something about his sexuality.

Ted's mind was whirling, he wasn't even in the same league as Susan and he knew anything he admitted to would seem to Susan as tame compared to what she had done.

"I just don't like boring sex," offered Susan, seeing the doubt in Ted's eyes. "I mean, if I just wanted penetration then I'd use a cucumber." she laughed again, knowing full well that that was exactly what she had used when fucking his daughter Keira.

Despite himself, Ted's cock twitched and he allowed himself the briefest of images of Susan stuffing a cucumber into her pussy. "I ... I dunno ... I ... well, my wife wasn't too adventurous." he added ruefully, as if hoping it was enough of an excuse.

Susan smiled at him, then glanced down at the growing bulge between his legs. "And what about now? Are you up for a bit of kinkiness?" she enquired. In her mind, Susan knew it all hinged on this and on her ability to get Ted to let her tie him to the bed and blindfold him.

Ted face took on a thoughtful look "As long as ... I don't do pain ..." he added cautiously.

"I promise it wont hurt," offered Susan, adding "It's all about sensory deprivation. You've heard of that right?" asked Susan with a smile. Seeing the doubt in Ted's face, Susan decided to try and calm him.

"Ted. Life is all about pleasure at the end of the day. You've heard people say -- it's not a rehearsal. We have to enjoy sex Ted, otherwise what is life for? Look at your late brother." Offered Susan, trying to get Ted more on board with proceedings.

"My ... my brother?" asked Ted a little surprised.

"What were his last words to you Ted? You told me once. Didn't he say he wished he'd fucked more women?" added Susan, pleased that she had suddenly remembered the conversation.

Ted nodded, his tone a little acknowledging -- "He... he did say that, yes." confirmed Ted.

Susan smiled again. "We have to try ... everything Ted. When it comes to sex there are no taboos -- only the limits that other people put on us. But it's our life and ours to decide what we do or don't do. If it gives us pleasure then why not? As long as it's consensual and no one gets hurt ... is there a problem?" added Susan, her tone reaffirming and warm.

Ted nodded, a little relief now showing in his taunt face.

"I ... I guess not." stuttered Ted, still a little unsure. Susan was of course, buttering Ted up for the revelation that was to come later. But for now, she satisfied herself that Ted was more than still up for it, his cock had remained hard and was twitching away. Whatever Ted was thinking about, it was keeping him hard, thought Susan to herself.

"I'll tie your hands to the bed, and put a blindfold on you." offered Susan, trying to make it sound very normal and unthreatening. "The idea is, you can't see and you can't feel ... so all your other senses ... including you cock by the way, they all go into overdrive." ventured Susan hopefully.

Ted's face flushed visibly and his shoulders seemed to relax a bit as he took a drink of whiskey. "OK," said Ted after a moment's thought "OK. I'll try it." he laughed.

While Ted got undressed, Susan busied herself, getting some nylon scarves out of her bag, along with an eye mask that she had retained from a recent long haul flight.

Turning to face Ted, Susan saw in his face the slight embarrassment of being naked -- almost naked. Ted had kept his underpants on, and Susan tutted in response.

"Come on Ted -- we're not kids. Here, I'll get naked too if that helps." she offered quickly, unzipping her dress and stepping out of it until she stood there now in her bra and panties. Susan had chosen her most fancy and sexy set to wear, of course -- she needed to look like the real deal. The bra was a pink, lacey half cut variety, which meant that quite a bit of Susan's tits were bulging up and the top of the areola was now visible.

Ted's eyes nearly popped out, at the sight of this gorgeous woman in front of him. His cock twitched and Susan noticed.

"Underwear too." she added, unhooking her bra and letting her tits bounce out. Then slowly as she could, she peeled off her pink lacy panties. These were adorned with a flowery pattern that somehow drew the eye directly onto the upper part covering Susan's clit.

In turn, Ted meekly removed his underpants then turned to face Susan, naked -- his cock now more than just semi rigid.

"Mmmm nice." commented Susan, looking at the 7 inches of stiff cock that now faced her. "I'll look forward to having that in my mouth and my pussy Ted." she offered by way of encouragement.

Ted was about to speak when Susan gestured him onto the bed. Firstly she tied Ted's arms at the wrist and fixed them to the small light fitting at the side of the bed. They were not tied tightly, and the flimsy light fitting would have come off given a big enough pull but they sufficed for what Susan intended as a token of being tied up.

"How does that feel Ted?" asked Susan, sounding as comforting as she could. She really didn't want to spook Ted at this late stage.

"Ummm ... OK ... I guess." answered Ted a little hesitantly.

Susan smiled, "You can easily get out of the restraints Ted -- I just don't want you to use your hands, is that OK?" she offered disarmingly.

Ted nodded, and Susan continued -- taking the eye mask and looping the straps over Ted's ears before then taking a thicker scarf and doubling it over before wrapping it round Ted's eyes and then used the belt from her dressing gown to tie it on.

"Not too tight is it Ted?" she asked.

Ted grunted "Well, I'm not used to not being able to see but I guess ... I guess it's OK." He laughed nervously before adding "You ... you aren't going to do something embarrassing to me are you ... like paint me and then take pictures?" There was genuine concern in Ted's voice and Susan realised that she needed to assuage it quickly.

Taking on a disarming tone, Susan smiled -- despite realising that Ted couldn't see her smiling.

"Ted, honestly -- please trust me, I promise you -- on my son's life, I promise you I will not embarrass you and if at any point you want me to stop, just say Stop and I will, OK? I am not going to hurt you, or embarrass you in any way. I want you to enjoy this, and if you can relax -- I promise you, you will absolutely love what I have planned."

Ted seemed to relax then, the tension eased in his voice. He had known Susan a long time, his daughter and her son had been dating for 2 years and in those 2 years they had met frequently. Susan had always come across to him as someone who was good to her word, and -- thought Ted -- maybe she was right. His brother's words still hung in his mind 'I wish I'd fucked more women.' Ted decided there and then that those were not going to be his last words.

With Ted all trussed up, Susan had one last thing to do -- just to double check that Ted could not see. She approached the top of the bed -- held her arm out, her palm flat and right in front of Ted's face and then after a slight pause moved it swiftly toward Ted's face before stopping an inch in front of it.

If Ted was able to see the slap coming, he would have flinched, but Ted didn't move and that satisfied Susan enough. "I'm just going to put the 'Do not Disturb' sign on the door Ted." offered Susan lightly.

But instead, Susan went over to adjoining door and opened it -- pleased that Keira had done as Susan had suggested and sprayed the door to stop it creaking. The knob turned without a squeak and as Susan opened it -- a beaming and naked Keira hopped joyously into the room, her excitement more than obvious.

Susan beckoned her, with a finger to her lips to remind her to remain silent. Then with her hands on Keira's shoulders she guided her daughter in law onto the bottom of the bed so that Keira was now facing her naked father on the bed and could see his dick, still erect and hard.

A shiver of anticipation and lust ran through Keira and she licked her lips absently at the thought that very soon she would have her father's lovely cock in her mouth.

Susan beckoned Keira to kneel and to move up slightly to within reach of the stiff shaft. Keira could barely keep her hands to herself, but she knew -- Susan had drummed it into her -- that for this to work, she absolutely had to remain silent.

Susan coughed "Right Ted. First of all -- just a quick lesson in sensory deprivation." added Susan, picking up a teaspoon from out of the glass of Ice she had placed it in earlier.

Moving over to Ted, she placed the cold spoon on Ted's bare chest and it elicited a low "oooh that's cold." From Ted.

"Can you guess what it is?" asked Susan, trying to sound as sexy as she could.

Ted huffed. "Umm... It's cold so ... Ice cube maybe?" offered Ted, his voice now sounding more relaxed.

Susan laughed, "Close but no cigar, Ted. Feel it on your skin? Does it feel wet like an ice cube would?" she offered in encouragement.

Ted huffed once more. "It's ... ummm ... harder than an ice cube it feels firmer. Something like a glass bottle?" offered Ted once more.

Susan grimaced in frustration. She really wanted to get onto the serious stuff but she knew she had to give Ted me semblance of a reason as to why he was tied up.

"It's a cold spoon" added Susan, sounding a little more disappointed than she meant to. "Now ... feel this?" she added, taking the other teaspoon and placing it on Ted's chest.

"Can you feel the heat on that?" asked Susan, "it's not burning you, is it?" she offered. It was a classic psychological trick. The teaspoon was room temperature but placed on a cold part of the skin -- would obviously feel 'warm or hot'. Her carefully chosen words were meant to implant into Ted's mind the possibility that it might be hot, and this combined with the feeling on his skin, convinced Ted.

"Ooohh ah ... No ... I mean, it's hot ... but I can bear it." replied Ted trying to sound as resounding as he could.

Susan turned and smiled at Keira, who now had a decidedly frustrated look on her face as she tried to keep her excitement in check. Susan gave her daughter in law a placating wave of her hand then turned to Ted.

"Now, Ted. Knowing that. Let's see how it feels on your cock?" she offered, delighting Keira in the process.

Susan took the cold spoon, that she had placed back in the ice cubes and handed it over to Keira. As she did so, she took up a position on her knees -- directly behind Keira, her head just off to one side. Susan smiled once more, knowing that this was a minor but very important detail.

Susan would have to talk, while Keira did all the actions -- but it had to sound like the voice was coming from the right direction. Otherwise, Ted would soon work out that there were 2 people in the room. If he found out too soon, as Susan had explained to Keira -- he might just flip his lid and then they'd both be in trouble.

Susan knew, she needed to get Ted to a point of no return, before revealing who he was really fucking.

Keira took the spoon, then with a side glance at Susan -- who nodded in response -- Keira reached out and grabbed her father's cock, wrapping her fingers around it.

"You have such a beautiful cock, feels so ... hard." giggled Susan. In truth it was an attempt to see if Ted suspected anything. Ted's response was reassuring.

"MMmmm thank you, your hand does feel good on it ... on my..." he added a little coyly.

Susan giggled "It's OK Ted. You can call it a cock you know. You don't have to be coy about using swear words." she added, hoping it would help relax Ted a bit more.

Keira smiled, and lifting up her father's cock -- she placed the cold spoon at the base. Inside, her heart was leaping with anticipation and excitement. Her father's cock was a lot bigger than she had imagined and she was positively salivating at the thought of taking it in her mouth.

"Oooooh that's cold." laughed Ted, starting to understand -- or so he thought -- Susan's earlier actions.

"Now this?" added Susan, handing an ice cube over to Keira and pointing at the tip of Ted's cock. Keira immediately understood and placed the ice cube on the purple knob of her father's cock.

Ted immediately shivered "Oh fuck that IS cold!" he half yelled.

"Different to a spoon isn't it?" Susan offered, whilst gesturing for Keira to move it up and down the shaft.

"Oh fuck ... it... it feels kinda weird." offered Ted, trying to sound as calm as he could. In truth, he still didn't quite see what all this had to do with sex but knew he needed to go along with it.

Keira continued to wipe the ice cube all around Ted's cock as Susan had instructed her to do. There was of course a purpose to this, with Ted's cock cooled down by the ice cube -- Keira's warm mouth would feel amazing around Ted's cock.

Finally, the moment Keira had waited for had arrived. He felt Susan tap her on the shoulder and then give her the universal hand gesture for a blow job. Keira dropped the ice cube and then exercised her mouth and lips eagerly in anticipation of taking the cock into her mouth.

"Ready for this, Ted?" asked Susan, her head as close to Keira's as she could so that Ted believed it was Susan giving the blow job.

Ted shivered in response "Oh fuck yeah ..." he added eagerly.

Keira took a deep breath and then, opening her mouth she lowered it onto the hard shaft and closed her lips around it. As she felt the shaft respond her warm mouth, her mind flipped with lust and desire.

"Oh wow." exclaimed Ted, genuinely excited and turned on. "Now I understand the hot and cold bit." he added enthusiastically. The mouth on his cock felt so warm, hot even and it was an intense and unusual feeling.

Keira's brain was doing revolutions. Her mind whirled at the realisation of what she was doing. She was sucking her own father's cock. Lust and passion bubbled up inside her, no thought or doubt about what she was doing, nor the rights and wrongs of it. That was for another day, and in truth -- it really didn't bother her. It was as Susan had said, life is about pleasure, and enjoying that pleasure wherever and however it was presented.

Incest didn't particularly other her any more than S&M or BDSM. She felt it only a taboo in as much as when females got pregnant. But in today's society Keira really felt that it was more of an institutional society taboo -- because it was far more common than most people realised or were willing to admit.

And pleasurable? She asked herself as she slowly drew mouth over her father's cock, up and down -licking and scraping her teeth lightly on the shaft as she did so. 'Un ... fucking ... believably pleasurable' she giggled to herself.