The Wedding Dress Ch. 02 - Susan and Keira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keira lifted her mouth of the cock, then using the very tip of her tongue deftly pushed it into her father's piss hole.

Ted gave a shiver and a low moan that was not discernible as pleasurable or painful. Keira almost spoke then -- about to ask her father if he liked it or not, but at the last minute realised she shouldn't.

Keira continued to move her mouth, lips and tongue all over Ted's cock, her tongue teasing and lapping as she took just the knob into her mouth, then used her tongue to lick the soft and sensitive underside. She used her teeth, ever so gently -- to press down on the purple head, eliciting a low moan of definite approval from Ted.

Keira sucked, just on the head of the cock, reaching out with her hand as she did so -- to tease and tickle her father's ball sack. Keira's mind didn't just do cartwheels, her mind was reeling with the raw lust and desire of her emotions. She was determined to give her father the best blow job he had ever received. She felt the heaviness of his balls, and with a inward whoop of joy realised that she would soon be tasting his cum -- the very seed from which she was made.

The thought consumed her, her mind exploded at the thought and her heart was threatening to burst out of her heaving chest. Her breathing was ragged, partly of effort but far more due to the unbridled ecstasy and sheer absolute delight and pleasure of what she was doing.

She removed her mouth off the shaft and ran her tongue down the underside until she reached the base, then she flicked her tongue to give his balls a little tickle. Ted responded with the expected moan of pleasure, and Keira took this as a sing to continue. Lifting his balls further, she licked the underside of the sack, along his bum cleft and almost to his arse hole.

'That's for another time' Keira commanded herself, returning her tongue and salivating mouth back onto her father's rigid shaft.

"Fuck ... you really know your way around a cock, Susan." grunted Ted in pure amazement.

Susan nodded despite herself, then making sure that Keira's mouth was not touching his cock -- she spoke, giving herself a little tone of breathlessness as she did -- to make it sound convincing.

"Wait till I deep throat you." she added lustily, giving Keira the gladiatorial thumbs up or thumbs down gesture. Keira smiled wickedly in response and gave an eager thumbs up.

"Deep ... what?" asked ted, genuinely unsure. He had heard the term of course, and seen it a few porn vids that he had watched. But he had never experienced it.

Keira was about to drop her mouth back onto her father's cock when Susan stopped her.

"Deep throat, Ted. It's where a woman takes a man's cock all the way down her throat -- as far as she can. If she's good, and if the man isn't too big -- she can usually take the entire cock down her throat, right past the tonsils." added Susan, sounding lustful and passionate.

Beside her, Keira was inwardly leaping for joy, quite unable to believe the pleasure and desire in side her. She was about to deep throat her own dad, she reminded herself before realising with a huge shiver of sexual anticipation and excitement that -- if she felt like this now, how would she feel when his cock finally entered her. She yearned for it, craved it and desired it unlike anything she had ever felt before. The feelings and emotions that coursed through her, were setting off tiny explosions of pleasure and sheer ecstasy as they did so. Her pussy gushed in expectation, her clit hummed with desire and her nipples were standing out like truck wheel nuts.

Her father's cock consumed her, every thought was of it and what she was going to do to it. She allowed no other thought to come to her head, other than to acknowledge just how turned on and horny she now was, and how much she craved for her father to fuck her.

Unexpectedly, Susan dropped a hand between Keira's legs and felt her pussy. Keira bit her tongue in response, as she fought off a low moan. Keira wasn't just wet, she was absolutely sopping realised Susan with a grin.

"Are you ready?" asked Susan sounding deliberately excited, giving Keira a little tap on her shoulder as she said it -- a sign for her to begin.

Keira's mind whirled once more, in utter delight. Opening her mouth she began to consume the cock into her mouth. Keira was not worried about the size, earlier she had managed three-quarters of it into her mouth without any trouble. The last inch and a half were not going to be a problem she told herself. And - she reminded herself -- it wasn't as if she hadn't done this before, to men with even bigger cocks.

But none of them had caused such a fascinating and wonderous feeling inside of her. Her tummy churned, her skin tingled, her mouth salivated, her heart beat fast, her clit hummed and her pussy dripped. Her entire body convulsed in sheer sexual lust and passion.

Slowly, inch by inch -- Keira's mouth slid down the shaft, drawing a low moan of satisfaction from her father as she did so. Occasionally, she would pause, to get her breath but also, to use her tongue and to allow her teeth to gently scrape the shaft as it sunk further and deeper into her throat.

Keira began to make strange gurgling noises, and Susan realised that the cock must be just sliding past her tonsils. Deep down, Susan now wished it was her doing the sucking -- but she knew this was all for Keira. Her turn on Ted's cock would come soon enough, but it was important this time for Keira, and for Ted -- to have the best experience they could, and if that meant Susan having to forgo her own pleasure for a while -- then so be it.

Susan worried slightly as the sounds got a bit more verbal, fearing that Ted would somehow figure things out. But Ted was in no state to figure anything, his mind a whirl of pleasure and ecstasy as he felt the mouth consume his entire cock. Ted had never experienced it before, and right now -- it was all he could do to stop himself from blowing his load.

"Oh FUCCKKK yeah ... that's fucking incredible." he moaned, feeling the mouth now at the base of his cock, his balls touching her chin. His cock felt strangely enclosed by the warm mouth and throat and it twitched avidly in excitement.

Keira lifted her head back half way up the cock, then sunk it straight down in a forceful movement.

Ted bucked, unexpectedly feeling his cock slide all the way back in to the warm mouth. Again, Keira did the same again, withdrawing then plunging her mouth back down on the cock. Despite himself, as he felt the mouth withdraw a third time, and then start to move back down, he hitched his hips upwards in a thrust, to meet the oncoming mouth.

Unfortunately, this did not have the effect that Ted had wanted, as it caused Keira to cough as her mouth hit Ted's pubic bone with a bit more force than she was expecting.

Susan stepped in quickly, pulling Keira up so she could breathe and clear her throat.

"Oh ... oh shit ... I'm ... I'm sorry." blurted Ted, aware now of what he had done as he heard the coughing and spluttering.

Susan led Keira away to the bathroom, managing a "Back ... in a ... minute." to Ted. Susan added a few coughs to the sentence for authenticity but in truth she was more concerned about her daughter in law.

In the bathroom, silently -- Susan helped Keira clean up before getting a thumbs up. Despite it all, Susan saw the desire dripping out of Keira's eyes. The passion and the lust was not diminished at all, fiercer if anything she thought.

Cupping her fingers over Keira's ears she whispered "Time for you to fuck your dad."

In response, Keira's face lit up -- still no trace of doubt or uncertainty about what she was about to do. She turned to Susan and gave her a huge smile and a double thumbs up, a sign that she was ready to go.

Together the 2 of them walked back to the bed, and stood at the bottom.

"It's OK Ted, no need to apologise." huffed Susan trying to sound a little breathless "That was fucking hot ... god when you slammed your cock down my throat, I nearly came on the spot." she giggled.

Ted was about to speak when Susan continued "I ... I didn't want you to cum too soon." added Susan, adding "I want your lovely cum inside me Ted. I want you to pump your fucking baby making seed into my horny wet pussy." she gasped, breathlessness replaced by a deliberate tone of wanton desire.

The use of the words 'baby seed' really churned Keira up, her mind whirled realising once again that it was the exact same seed that made her.

Susan took a deep breath and then tapped Keira on the shoulder once more, to signal her to begin.

"I'm going to mount you Ted, I'm going to put your cock in my sodden pussy and then I'm going to fucking ride you till you come. But ..." Susan paused, trying to gauge Ted's reaction.

In response, Ted simply groaned lowly, unable to believe this was actually happening to him. He was so excited and turned on, his balls were blue to bursting and he knew he would be dumping a huge load of his cum deep into her pussy.

"But ..." continued Susan, "I have one more surprise. But for it to work Ted, you have to tell me when you are about to come ... not when you 'think' ... but when you actually feel your ball sack start to squeeze. Do you understand? It's very important." added Susan, her voice a little hardened to convey the importance.

Ted nodded and uttered a low groan of affirmation. "Fuck ... I don't think I'll last very long after that blow job." he managed to utter, his own voice now carrying the tone of breathless anticipation and excitement.

Satisfied that everything was now in place, Susan tapped Keira's shoulder and like a big cat awaiting her owner's permission -- Keira stalked up the bed, until her face was barely a foot from his. Then, sitting on her knees astride her father, Keira reached under and grabbed her father's cock.

Ted groaned in response, but said nothing.

Keira turned to look at Susan, who's face of course was now next to her, and Susan smiled her readiness. In truth, it was all going to come down to timing, and Susan knew it. Once Ted was about to come, Susan was going to whip the blindfold off Ted and then Ted would see that he was fucking his own daughter.

It was still a risk, Susan confided to herself. Ted may well have enough control to actually stop himself coming. And if he did so, he may well then be appalled and disgusted by the sight he saw, and the situation he had been placed in. Ted could be revolted and sickened at the thought of it all.

How Ted was going to react had been a flaw in Susan's plan, she recalled -- the one thing she could not control. If it went badly, then it could go VERY badly wrong she had reasoned. But then she had reasoned that, since it was his own daughter -- whom Susan knew he loved very much -- Susan figured he wouldn't do anything to actually get his daughter into trouble.

"I'm going to mount you now Ted, and I'm going to ride you for all I'm worth ... remember, tell me when you are certain you are going to come." she reminded him. As she said the words, Keira took the cock that she had been gently kneading in her hand and then placed it at the entrance to her hole, with a small gasp of pleasure as she felt the tip twitch and part her cunt lips slightly.

Keira took a deep breath, savouring the pleasure and delightful feeling -- then lowered her pussy onto her father's stiff and rigid pole.

A mutual gasp of pure pleasure escaped both mouths, and Ted continued "Oh fuck that feels so good... your ... your pussy feels so fantastic on my cock." he moaned.

Squeezing her eyes shut in lustful desire, Keira was beyond caring about the words now, caught up in her own little world of endless, irresistible pleasure delight and ecstasy. Her body shook in acknowledgement that she was now impaled on her own dad's cock. The realisation sent her mind heaving toward a huge orgasm that had already been brewing, even as she had laid on the bed in the other room -- playing with herself while waiting for Susan and her dad to arrive.

Keira felt the cock slide deeper and further into her until, with a huge sigh she realised that her father was now fully inside her and was filling her pussy so incredibly and so completely. Absently she dropped a hand to her clit and began to strum it, even as she prepared to start riding her father's cock.

She felt so stuffed, her pussy hole stretched more than it had been for a while. Daniel, her husband was not small -- but Ted's cock, her father's cock seemed to be swelling inside of her and it felt so incredibly glorious. Kiera flexed her knees and slid upwards so the cock was now half inside her.

Ted gave a low "Oooof!" of excitement as he anticipated what was coming next.

Keira began slowly, moving up and down the shaft. Taking care that the cock didn't completely slip out, she quickly worked out how much she need to flex up in order for just the purple head of the cock to remain in her hole. That way, Keira fathomed that she would be able to just flex up and down, along the shaft.

Moving slowly, Keira did exactly this. Her breathing heavy now, her fingers rubbing her clit and her eyes squeezed shut as another bigger orgasm washed over her. 'Not yet' she told herself, realising that she need to keep what she called 'the big one' until she could look into her father's eyes. She wanted him to see him cum on his cock.

"Ahhh fuck ..." moaned Ted, feeling the pussy contract on his cock as it revelled in it's orgasm. He knew he was close, and in truth his mind whirled as to what further surprise Susan could have for him. He was bored and a little irritated by the blindfold and ties now. He wanted to roll Susan over and just drive his cock into her sodden cunt for all he was worth. Having a woman ride him was all very well but in the few times it had happened, Ted remembered that his orgasm had not been all that strong or vigorous.

Keira's movement became a little faster, a little more vigorous and powerful as she practically slammed her pussy down onto her father's cock with every stroke. Having such a length sliding in and out so swiftly and forcefully was sending her to heights pleasure and passion that she had never felt before.

With such forces on his cock, Ted knew it would not take long and each time she slammed down on his cock, he felt he was ready to come -- but with each upward stroke, the feeling would subside somewhat and he would pause. But after a few more avid strokes, his hips began to rise up to meet Keira's downward stroke. It caused an audible thwack as their bodies crashed together.

Each time, Keira gave a low yelp of pleasure as her father's pubic bone pressed onto her clit briefly. Soon, the 2 of them had found a rhythm that worked and one that was guaranteed to make both of them come very soon.

"Ted?" enquired Susan hopefully, excited herself now -- to see the final efforts of her labour. Susan then positioned herself close enough to whip the blindfold off at just the right time.

In response, Ted began thrusting wildly, losing some of the timing that they previously had. Keira's skill alone kept Ted's cock inside her, determined as she was not to lose the contact.

Finally, Ted gave a grunt "Ah fuck ... ahh ... ahhh ... yeah now ... coming ... NOW!" yelled Ted, his thrusting now so wild and unfettered that Keira hardly needed to move so much.

Keira herself, was right on the very edge of her orgasm, having timed it perfectly -- she knew the next bit would be enough to send her right over the top. She opened her eyes, smiling broadly at Susan and smiled.

Susan slid her fingers under the entire blindfold -- so that she could remove the lot in 1 go then yelled "Surprise Ted, look at who you've really been fucking."

Ted blinked awkwardly before letting out a resounding "Oh Fuuccckkkk Keira ... I'm ... oh shit I'm coming in my fucking daughter ... shit ... ah ... ah ..."

In response, Keira howled her appreciation "Yes Daddy, come inside me ... spray your lovely daddy cum inside your daughter." Yelled Keira as her big orgasm finally hit her.

Keira's head spun, her body shivered and heaved. The low soft rumbling that had begun when she played with herself on the bed earlier, now rumbled a little quicker. Her skin tingled, the feeling of her daddy spraying his cum inside her, made her head explode in fireworks, her pussy was creaming itself and her clit was sending continuous electric shocks throughout her body, to the very depth of her soul. She continued to shift up and down, feeling her daddy's thrust becoming urgent and unrelenting as it sought to unload every drop of cum into her.

And Keira willingly took it, she demanded and insisted on it. Her humping in time to her father's spurts designed only for one purpose -- to encourage his cock to deposit as much of that lovely cum as she could possibly get.

Keira howled with each stab of her daddy's cock, she called out to each thrust "Ah yes Daddy ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me." Her breath coming in quick gasps as she fought with the effort. Her outbursts were a litany of sexual desire and pleasure and one that sent Ted over the edge.

Finally, Keira's orgasm slammed into her, hitting her like a baseball bat as it took her breath away. Her eyes squeezed shut, she could still see stars. Her fingers, her toes tingled -- her legs shook and shivered, her skin pricked up with goosebumps. Her mouth got dry and her throat constricted, as a warm and huge wave of pure bliss, warmth and contentedness washed over her. It was quite the most loveliest feeling Keira had ever felt.

Ted could not control himself either, it was his own daughter - he shouted at himself - but he couldn't stop his orgasm. He couldn't stop himself from spraying his cum into her. Avidly, he still thrust upwards into her, his thrusting vigorous and forceful. With each thrust, he knew his balls were going to unload. Should he stop? Could he stop? Despite his predicament Ted forced an answer out of himself.

"I ... shit ... I can't ... I can't stop!" he yelled. "Fuck ... oh fuck I'm going to come in my daughter's pus..."

A long howl interspersed his words. Ted felt like his whole body was being sprayed out through his dick and into his daughter's pussy. He continued to thrust, not really realising that he was doing so as each constriction of his balls sent another flood of cum spraying out of his cock and splattering his daughter's love tunnel. Just when he thought he was spent, his balls would squeeze, his cock would twitch, his hips would thrust up into her and he would unload another glob of cum into his willing daughter.

"Oh fuuccckkk Keira ... what ... oh fuck what have you made me do?" The guilt and revulsion hitting him like a sledgehammer ... except that, Ted felt his lust and passion took no damage.

"Oh shit no ... no ... you're my daughter." He moaned, trying to sound desolate but actually only revealing his continued and growing excitement and desire. Still, his hips betrayed him and still his daughter continued to accept and reciprocate his thrusts into her. His cock remained semi hard, despite the depletion of his ball sack and Ted really couldn't, or wouldn't understand why.

"My daughter, oh fuck ... my daughter ... I fucked my ..." he wailed before turning to Susan, a strange look on his face. It was neither one of anger nor regret, instead -- thought Susan -- it was bathed in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Meanwhile, Keira was not being silent either. Free as she was to now express her passion she yelled "Oh fuck daddy, your cock made me cum so good. I can feel you spraying into me daddy, that lovely hot cum ... oh fucking hell daddy ... I came on your cock." she wheezed, her efforts finally taking its toll. Gasping for breath, Keira rolled onto the side of the bed beside her father, her breathing ragged and low.