The Wedding Dress Ch. 02 - Susan and Keira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Ted wasn't finished. "Susan ... you ... did you ... ah shit Susan ... she's my daughter, my little girl ... and you made me ..." he lamented.

"You fucked me daddy, don't blame Susan -- she just helped. It was all me, I wanted it daddy. I wanted to taste your cock in my mouth, on my tongue and in my pussy."

Ted glared at his daughter, quite unable to believe or process the words. "Keira ... we ... you ... it's illegal Keira. What you did, if anyone ... oh shit ... why ... why?" offered Ted, completely bemused by it all.

Susan, whom by now was also naked and had been playing with herself as she had watched the action now gave a low moan of frustration as she realised she had to stop fingering herself and explain to Ted, or calm him down at least. Standing up, she walked seductively over to the bed and sat next to Ted.

As Susan began her explanation, Keira glanced over and seeing her father's cock still covered in cum -- decided to treat herself. She repositioned slightly then dropped her head into Ted's lap saying "All that lovely cum, I'm not going to let it go to waste," and so she began to lap and lick every single drop.

Despite his reservation, Ted's cock flickered and began to harden once more. Inwardly Ted cursed himself, reminding himself with some anger that it was his daughter. Even so, his hands -- still tied, prevented him from stopping her, or so he told himself. Deep down, Ted knew he could easily be free of the restraints.

"Oh god Keira, don't make it any worse." he moaned, but in truth is voice conveyed nothing but a desire and deep yearning.

Susan looked at Ted, his face now covered in doubt and guilt, but tinged also with undeniable excitement and pleasure. "Ted, you fucked your daughter. You had a chance to pull out, a chance to stop yourself from coming once you knew it was her ... but instead ... you fucking ploughed her cunt, Ted. You fucked it so hard, you came so hard Ted that it's fucking leaking out of her pussy right now. Look!" added Susan pointing at Keira's pussy.

Keira spread her legs in response, then using one hand separated her pussy lips before -- with a little squeeze, she managed to get some of the cum to ooze out.

Ted looked on is sheer awe, his mouth dropped at the realisation that his little girl was not so innocent anymore. "Oh fuck Keira ... did you ... I mean, seriously -- you wanted this?" he asked, still unable to believe it.

"Wanted it and craved it," added Keira with a chuckle in between licking her father's dick. Her ministrations were having the desired effect, despite his words -- Ted was getting hard once more.

Susan smiled at her, then at Ted "Don't tell me you didn't enjoy it, Ted. Nobody got hurt and it was ... an amazing experience, was it not?" she asked

Ted's demeanour wilted slightly "She's my daughter Susan. A man shouldn't ... not his daughter ... it's ..." he let the sentence hang.

"What? It's wrong ... Disgusting ... perverted ... Sick ... Immoral ... Illegal? You still enjoyed it Ted, and so did Keira. Say what you want, rationalise it and deny it all you want ... you filled your daughter with cum, Ted ... you fucked her, and that's all there is to it." finished Susan.

Keira by now, had mopped up all the cum she could and stroked her dad's still quite rigid pole as she swirled the cum around in her mouth.

Susan noticed, and a wave of lust washed through her. Leaning over toward Keira, Susan opened her willing mouth an prepared to accept the cum that Keira was going to pass into her mouth. Their lips met and sealed -- then Keira used her tongue to push the cum into Susan's accepting mouth. Once she felt she had enough, Susan broke away, still swirling the cum in her own mouth with her tongue.

Then, she turned to Ted and opened her mouth giving him a full view of the cum that was in Keira's mouth and was now in hers. Ted's cock twitched vigorously and hardened.

But Susan wasn't finished, and so dipping her head down between Keira's legs she began to lick and scoop the cum that was easing and oozing out of Kiera's love hole.

Ted groaned in astonishment and then in undeniable pleasure, as Keira once again began to suck his cock. Inside his head, voices were screaming at him. Yelling that it was his daughter, telling him what an awful, despicable and disgusting person he was for fucking his daughter. But he had enjoyed it, he admitted to himself -- amazed that this admission seemed to calm the voices somehow.

Ted hadn't just enjoyed it, he admitted further to himself -- he had exploded in a way he had never done so before, his cock had practically doubled in hardness when he realised it was buried inside his daughter's cunt. His final thrusts, when he knew he was fucking his own daughter -- they had been insane with power and force. He had sprayed so much cum inside her -- inside his daughter -- he reminded himself, that he felt his balls were pushing out his entire body.

It was no good, Ted admitted to himself finally. He couldn't deny it and in truth he no longer wanted to. It had been an amazing and intensely pleasurable fuck, he had fucked his daughter and loved it -- so now it would be for others to decide his fate.

Opening his eyes, Ted gazed down at the scene. His daughter was sucking his cock while her mother in law licked her pussy. The entire scene was insane in its craziness and yet was so undeniably hot and sexually arousing.

"So, where do we go from here?" he enquired, unsure what response to expect.

Susan and Keira both stopped their ministrations and looked up.

"Oh some more fucking I expect, Ted," replied Susan with a lascivious smile.

"Oh yes, definitely -- plenty more fucking Daddy. I can't wait for you to fuck my arse." giggled Keira giving her arse cheek a little slap.

Ted groaned loudly "OH FUCK!" he laughed.

The end