The Wedding Dress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with that, she threw her head back, opened her mouth and deposited the contents of the condom onto her tongue before then closing her mouth and swirling the jizz around her mouth with her tongue.

"MMMM. 'ucking 'orgeous." She managed to utter as she swallowed and felt the warm cum slide down her throat.

Adam whistled. "Well, I think you might be the first client that's done THAT with my condom." Added Adam with a laugh.

Susan glanced up at the clock, it had been a full 35 minutes since they had entered the room. Adam opened a nearby wardrobe and donned a dressing gown before turning to Susan.

"Feel free to freshen up, and once you're dressed -- please meet me outside by the bar." Offered Adam sounding as courteous as he had earlier been.

As Adam closed the door behind him, Susan lay on the bed for a moment contemplating what had happened. Then, noting the time and knowing that her friends were waiting for her -- Susan quickly got dressed.

Outside, Adam sat at the bar with a long drink in front of him. Further along the bar were a man and woman, and sat in the corner giggling was another 'couple'. As Susan approached, Adam turned to smile at her.

"Ah Susan. I trust you enjoyed the dance?" he asked with a giggle.

Susan smiled in response, and Adam leant near her, whispering in her ear.

"£100. Is ... is that OK?" he asked rather tentatively.

Susan smiled broadly in response. "No need for a mediator, and ... call it £120." She replied huskily.

--

Back in the shower of her hotel room, Susan was quickly shaken from her fantasy when Yvonne called out to her.

"Fuck Susan, You gonna be in there all day?"

Susan snapped her head forward, and gave it a shake as if trying to rid herself of the delicious thoughts and memories she was enjoying moments before.

"I'm ... I'm done." She announced, turning the shower off and stepping out of the shower.

Grabbing a bathrobe, Susan wrapped it around herself then walked back into her bedroom. Her cunt was still leaking from the shower, and running down her thigh. But in truth Susan didn't know if it was from the water or cunt juice from being so turned on. Positioning herself on the edge of the bed, Susan began to towel herself dry as her thoughts turned to the wedding, later that day -- and more importantly, the wedding night and to her husband Trevor.

Susan glanced over at the lingerie that was hanging on her wardrobe door, and with a shudder she hoped that Trevor would appreciate them. In truth, Susan conceded to herself, Trevor was not the most adventurous in the bed. Not a prude by any means -- Susan concluded that he was just a little reserved. But Susan had plans for him in that respect -- she was intent for the 2 of them to have a full and robust sex life for as long as they could both manage it.

As such they had already discussed with each other, certain aspects of sex. Things they liked, things they'd like to try and things they were definitely not going to agree to. Susan had been quite honest and direct in revealing her fetishes and likes. But there was one thing, of course -- that Susan had not told Trevor. One thing that she didn't dare even hint at.

Satisfied that she was now dry, Susan stood up -- naked. In truth, being naked around her friends never bothered Susan as much as it seemed to bother them. Melanie in particular would usually avert her gaze -- not that it was a regular occurrence. But Susan, feeling the empathy -- closed the door before then walking to the wardrobe and grabbing the lingerie that she would be wearing.

Susan first of all, slipped the lace bra on and struggled slightly to get her tits to fit into the cups. The bra was designed to make the most of her cleavage, and to keep her tits firmly in place given her choice of a dress that had a plunging neckline.

Next, she slipped her panties on, before stepping into the suspender belt. Finally, she rolled the stockings up her legs and fastened them onto the suspender belt. Susan glanced at herself in the mirror and was pleased with what she saw. A glance at the clock told her it was almost 10am and the hairdresser was due around 11am. Suddenly a knock on the door disrupted her.

"Susan, Daniel's here to see you." Called Melanie innocently. Of course, close though she was to her friends -- neither of them were aware of what had happened between Susan and her son.

Susan shivered slightly, grabbing her dressing gown and slipping it on whilst calling out.

"OK. Give me a minute."

With her dressing gown on and covering what Susan wore underneath, she opened the door to see Daniel. Susan was aghast to see him still in jeans and t-shirt. Susan had lost her father many years ago, and so it seemed the natural thing for her to ask Daniel to 'give her away'. But now, barely 5 hours before the ceremony, she was surprised to see that he was not already in his suit.

"Where's your suit? You should be changed Daniel." Offered Susan, sounding a little troubled.

Daniel smiled at his mother in response, and replied.

"Mum, there's 5 hours yet. It won't take me an hour to get ready. What's the rush?" he laughed.

Her mind swiftly recalled Daniel's wedding night when he had taken very sexually explicit pictures of her in Keira's wedding dress. A knowing look passed between her and Daniel as if he too was remembering the same thing.

"I just wanted to check you were OK." Offered Daniel lamely, and blushing slightly.

Susan took her opportunity. "Actually, I ... I do need to talk to you about something." She smirked, gesturing Daniel toward her bedroom.

Turning to her friends he shrugged. "You know what he's like at parties, I just don't want him getting drunk and showing me up in front of Trevor's family." She offered innocently.

Once the bedroom door was closed, however -- Susan's demeanour changed.

"Well son. This is it. My own wedding day and my own wedding dress." She giggled suggestively.

Daniel looked at his mother, she was glowing. But there was something else he noticed. A look in her eyes. It was the same look she had had in her eyes on his wedding night.

"Ok Mum. I know you're not going to warn me about drinking too much -- so what is it?" asked Daniel directly, looking at his mother.

Susan pouted slightly. "Oh. my gorgeous Son. Do you think ... I mean I want it to be special for Trevor tonight. Do you think he'll like this?" she asked, and as she did so she undid her robe and let the dressing gown fall to the floor so that she was now stood in front of her son in her white lingerie.

Daniel's eyes went wide in appreciation.

"Fucking hell Mum, that's gonna make him blow his load on the spot." Laughed Daniel, stepping back to take the full look of his mother's sexy body into his eyeline.

Susan beamed with pride, and did a little pirouette. "You ... you really think so? You think it makes me look sexy? Fuckable?" she asked, turning back to look at him.

Suddenly, Daniel realised his mother's intentions. "Fucking hell Mum. No, we ... we can't not here. Yvonne and Melanie are just next door." He declared anxiously.

Susan walked up to her son, her hips swaying sexily as she pouted her lips ready to kiss him. Daniel stood his ground, still a little uncertain.

"If we're quick and we're quiet -- it will be OK." Whispered Susan sexily in Daniel's ear.

Daniel was about to voice his reluctance and reticence when he saw Susan lower to her knees then felt her fingers quickly undo his zip. Before he could even breath, Susan had her son's cock in her mouth and began to lick it avidly.

"Holy fuck Mum. You're crazy. You're getting married in 5 hours." Laughed Daniel. The last vestiges of his reluctance now fading away with every lick of his mother's tongue on his rapidly hardening cock.

Susan removed her mouth, but continued her stroking as her fingers worked their way up and down the shaft of her son's cock.

"When you cum, just don't cum over my underwear." Offered Susan, before adding "Even I would have a hard time explaining the cum stains to Trevor." She laughed.

Susan continued to suck and lick in earnest, aware that they had a very short time before someone would come to check on them.

"Fucking hell, Mum. You're keen -- you don't normally go so hard on my cock this quickly." Gasped Daniel.

Susan mumbled something and then stopping her sucking she stood up, placing her finger on Daniel's lips to suggest he remain quiet, she grabbed his hand then led him to the bed. Then getting down on all fours, Susan reached back and pulled her panties to one side.

"C'mon Son. Fuck me one last time. We haven't got a lot of time." She whispered huskily.

Daniel stepped out of his jeans and dropped his underpants aware himself of the risk they were now taking. Fortunately, the sight of his mother in her lingerie had got him semi hard already and it had only taken Susan's mouth on his cock for him to become fully hard.

Positioning himself behind Susan, Daniel gave his mum's pussy a quick rub before using his hands to part her cunt lips and expose her cunt hole. The with a little wriggle, and using one of his hands -- Daniel placed his cock at the entrance to his mother's cunt.

"Oh. fuck that's it. Danny, fuck your mother on her wedding day." She gasped as she felt Daniel's cock head pop int her hole.

Daniel grunted slightly then blushed as he realised it may have been louder than he intended.

"Oh Fuck mum, your cunt feels so good. And the only way to avoid me staining your underwear is if I fucking come inside you." He moaned lowly.

"Ah fuck yes Danny, Yes son. Just fuck me, quickly." Replied Susan breathlessly.

Daniel began to thrust, his pushes already strong and powerful as he banged his mother's cunt as hard as he could. At that pace, Daniel knew he wasn't going to last long -- and that of course, was the main aim. He continued to pump, with Susan thrusting her own hips back to meet each of his thrust until the noise of their fucking became quite loud.

Fortunately, enough, it didn't take long for Daniel to feel the familiar pangs as his balls began to tingle and pretty soon -- with a stifled grunt, he began pumping his seed into his mother. For her part, Susan was having to stifle her own moans by burying her head into the pillow as Daniel thrust frantically before she then felt the eruption of cum as it splattered into her cunt.

With one final huge thrust, Daniel rammed his cock into his mother's cunt and the force caused both of them to collapse on the bed with a slight thud. Susan and Daniel froze, ready to jump up at a moment's notice if anyone came in. But no one did.

Still breathing heavily, Daniel got up and got dressed quickly while Susan now scooped Daniel's cum out of her cunt before drizzling it into her mouth with relish. When Daniel saw this, he paused.

"Fuck. Mum. Does Trevor know exactly what sort of slut he's marrying?" he laughed.

Susan stood up and donned her Dressing gown once more, giving Daniel a wink as she did so. Then after taking a moment or two to gather themselves and make sure all was as it should be, Susan opened the door back to the lounge. To her surprise, Yvonne and Melanie were not there. On the table was a note that read "Gone to get some Champers."

Susan looked at her son with a wistful look. "Damn it Dan, had I known that -- we could have fucked for a bit longer." She laughed.

Daniel took his leave just as Yvonne and Melanie returned with a bottle of champagne and 3 glasses.

"You won't believe how hard it is to get a bottle at this time of morning." Howled Melanie with a laugh.

"I'll leave you ladies to it. Just don't get too drunk Mum." Offered Daniel with a smirk.

Susan smiled meekly, as Daniel walked away and she closed the door. Melanie and Yvonne wasted no time in popping the cork and pouring out the Champagne -- before offering up a toast.

As the day progressed, Susan became more and more consumed by the events and requirements of the day. When the Hairdresser arrived Susan sat patiently, in her underwear. With a little shudder she realised that some of her son's cum was still leaking out of her pussy and was more than likely going to stain her panties. Susan no longer cared, her cunt was still on fire with a yearning to be filled and she knew that once she and Trevor returned to the room that night, her panties would not be on for long.

At 1pm the Make up girl turned up and again, Susan sat patiently while the make up was applied. Then finally satisfied with her appearance, it was time to put the dress on. Around her, Yvonne and Melanie busied themselves with their own hair and make-up, along with an occasional sip of champagne and a few wise cracks.

Susan shivered when she stepped into the wedding dress, as Yvonne and Melanie carefully lifted the dress up. Once they got to Susan's tits there was a need for a bit of prodding and pushing to get her globes into the right position within the cups of the dress. Finally, satisfied that the dress was on, Melanie zipped up the dress at the back.

Susan stepped across and looked at herself in the full length mirror. She was delighted that the dress fitted perfectly and that she really looked good in it, she felt.

"What do you think?" she asked her 2 friends, turning to look at them.

Yvonne smiled and Melanie comment that she looked quite beautiful. It had not quite been the look that Susan had been hoping to go for, she was hoping for a bit more of a 'Sexy Milf' appearance but she'd accept 'beautiful' at this point in time.

As the Hairdresser and the make up girl made last minute adjustments, there was a knock on the door and when Yvonne answered it, Daniel was stood there looking very dapper in his suit. Susan picked up her bouquet, and the Maids of Honour, followed along behind.

Outside the Hotel, 2 cars awaited. The lead car was for Susan and Daniel whilst the other would convey the Bridesmaids to the registry. At her own insistence Susan had ordered a stretch limo just for her and Daniel, while the Matrons of Honour and a few relatives followed in a slightly smaller car.

With a bit of effort and assistance, Susan stepped into the car and then Daniel stepped in beside her. As he did so, a wicked thought came to her mind as they set off on the 25-minute drive to the ceremony, Susan dropped her hand into her son's lap.

Then after ensuring that the intercom was off and the screen was up so they wouldn't be seen, Susan quickly unzipped her son and pulled his cock out.

"Mum? Are you crazy? You're ... you're on your way to your own wedding." Gasped Daniel, feeling his mother's mouth engulf his now hardening cock.

Susan wasted no time, still horny from the morning's fuck when she had got so close but had not managed to orgasm while her son fucked her. Susan's tongue got to work as she ran it up and down the shaft, lifting the cock up and then devouring her son's ball sack as if she was starving for food. Her hand continued to stroke the shaft slowly, her fingernails tickling and lightly scratching the underneath of Daniel's knob by the frenulum and making his cock twitch and shake on each occasion.

Daniel reached over and tried to rub his mother's tits, but didn't want to pull them out for fear of messing up Susan's appearance so close to the ceremony. Susan sensed his frustration and removed her mouth slightly.

"If ... if you reach up my dress, you should be able to get to my clit." She said huskily. "But be careful." She added with a note of concern.

As Daniel felt his mother's mouth now sink down on his shaft, he gave a groan and then reached up under his mother's dress, fumbling slightly until he felt her suspender belt then managed to trace his way up to his mother's cunt. In response Susan moaned, despite having a mouth full of cock.

Her sucking and licking became fervent as she felt Daniel immediately slide his fingers under her panties and onto her red hot clit, strumming it lightly with his thumb while his fingers managed to span down and spread her cunt lips allowing Daniel to insert a finger, into what was now a rapidly wetting pussy.

Susan brought her mouth up, her other hand still tugging Daniel's balls gently and concentrated her sucking and licking on the purple knob of her son's cock. She was delighted to still be able to taste some remnants of Daniels earlier cum load from their morning fuck. Susan loved swallowing cum, loved the taste and consistency as well as the way it felt as it slid down her throat. Daniel's cum was always thick and copious and Susan loved to swallow it, although on occasion he liked him to cum all over her face and tits. But today was not a time for that. Susan gave a little giggle to herself as she considered what people would say if she walked up the aisle with cum all over her face.

"Oh Fuck Mum. I ... I'm close. What ... what do you want to do?" asked Daniel with a gasp of effort.

Susan had no doubt, and without a word she turned around so that she was on all fours with her elbows on the seat. Slowly and carefully, she gathered up her dress until it was around her midriff and her arse and panties were now clearly available. Daniel gave a whistle of appreciation as he saw Susan pull her panties to one side.

"Come on son, fuck me. We don't have much time. And this time, I want to cum too." She giggled.

Daniel wasted no time. Despite only having fucked her some 4 hours previous, his balls already had enough cum to satisfy his mother. Daniel grabbed his dick and then shifting toward his mother's arse he presented his cock and began to tease his mum's cunt hole with the tip of his cock.

In response, Susan rocked backwards trying to catch her son's cock and get it to slide into her. Daniel slid his cock along his mother's arse crack before eventually placing it at the entrance to her cunt hole. Then with a grunt, and a flick of his hips -- Daniel planted 3 inches of his hard cock straight into his mother.

Susan gave out a low moan of appreciation, as she tried to rock backwards to meet Daniel's thrusts. Daniel began sliding further into his mum, his cock disappearing into her pussy like a train entering a tunnel. He withdrew and then thrust forward once more -- increasing his speed as he did so. Susan's hands drifted down and after a bit of fumbling, she found her clit and began mashing it wildly.

Daniel's breathing was becoming laboured now, the effort clear on his face as he grunted with each thrust. His balls now slapped Susan's hand consistently and Danile was now able to slide the full length of his cock right the way into Susan's cunt until she began to feel it hitting her cervix.

Susan didn't always feel this sensation, certainly not with Trevor -- who's cock was smaller than her son's. But when she got fucked by her son, it was almost guaranteed that she would feel his big cock all the way up her love channel. It tapped her cervix lightly, and the sensation was not painless, more uncomfortable than painful -- conceded Susan. But in truth, she loved it -- Susan loved it because it reminded her with every thrust that she was being fucked by her son and his big cock.

Soon, the effort was showing on Daniel's face and on his breathing as his thrusts became a little haphazard and erratic. Susan continued to push back with her hips so that her cunt slapped onto Daniel's cock with a loud slapping sound that was incredibly erotic to Susan's aroused mind.

She felt her passion rise yet further, her pleasure and joy whirled around in her mind sending incredible stabs of electricity across her body, to her nipples and then straight down to her clit. Her little nub hummed with desire as she continued to strum it as fast as she could, feeling her orgasm approach.

The pounding that Daniel was giving his mum was wild and ferocious as he sought to make her cum. His cock now slammed into her, and with each thrust he felt his knob tapping her cervix. Each touch elicited a low moan of approval from Susan as she now became a little more vocal in her ecstasy.